Author Topic: The human condition  (Read 3294 times)

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
The human condition
« on: January 23, 2023, 16:15:26 pm »
“I am the spoke-individual of the SABA GROUP, coming to you this evening so as to give you a clearer picture of the video you have been watching that deals with the human condition. The person, who is interviewed and who is also the author of a book about this subject, is right in his analysis about the progressive evolution of the human being. The SABA FAMILY – ANDON and FONTA are our parents – has had a long way for self-survival, before the coming of ADAM and EVE, but what the author is missing to explain the actual mental condition of the human being is the Lucifer rebellion which is causing mayhem up to now. I know you have been blown out by this video, but just keep in mind that as long as the rebellion is not crushed down, the human mental condition will not change. There is no need for me to expand further more on the Lucifer rebellion, you are well aware of it, so I will take my leave.”

The video is worth watching, if you are interested, please click on the link below. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-TK6_aWqGU&ab_channel=WorldTransformationMovement

[font=Verdana, "sans-serif"] [/font]
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Pliktarious

• The light of God surrounds us.
    • MSN Messenger - sean.nolan52@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The human condition
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 16:32:41 pm »
Hi Clency, looks like the video was removed or is blocked, do you have any reason why?
Pliktarious

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 01:16:51 am »
Sorry for the inconvenience Plicktarious. I don't know what is wrong with the link, but try a youtube search with the words : Griffith interview, and click where it is written "The interview that solves the human condition and saves the world". Enjoy and good listening.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Pliktarious

• The light of God surrounds us.
    • MSN Messenger - sean.nolan52@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2023, 04:10:25 am »
Clency, thanks for the reply, there is quite a lot of videos on Jeremy Griffith, I'll listen to a couple of videos to see what he's about. 
Pliktarious

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2023, 11:32:08 am »
Pliktarious and Clency, we just moved this web site to another server to give us better service.  Sometimes when you move a web site it takes a little time to migrate the code and what you posted on the old server site is not picked up by parts of the web site that already got home on a new server.  Consequently a post or two might disappear, not getting picked up precisely in a section that migrated and finished without seeing your new post Clency.   I think it is quite possible this is what has happened to your video link.  It did not get migrated.

If you like Clency, post it again using the new placement the discussion forum is on its new server.  The link is probably good but the migration did not pick up all of the code in it in the change.
Good luck then, and yest it is always possible something is awry too.
Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania