Author Topic: "THE PLEIADES"  (Read 2947 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"THE PLEIADES"
« on: January 23, 2023, 20:35:54 pm »
"THE PLEIADES"

Transmitter René Durán.
January 23, 2023, Phoenix AZ, 5:30 p.m.  local time

Rene:
My Father, I request permission, if you will allow me to contact the Pleiades, according to the invitation they have made to us to transmit messages from our brothers in outer space.

"In effect, René de Nebadón this is the Pleiades Superior in charge of external relations in this team of contacts with the external brothers, among them the Urantians, it is without fear of being mistaken that we are expanding the ties of our relations now that you begin your period of transmissions and moving towards the periods of Light and Life as an advanced community.
"In this context, now that we are initiating this contact, we are extremely pleased with the invitation that you have issued and the contact mechanism with your Adjuster is the most effective, therefore, we join the list of friends and entities that are at the service of the Deity of the Father as you usually call it.
"We welcome the way our meetings have started, including Ron Besser in his morning edition, we did not expect more contacts on this day but we are overwhelmed with emotion, it is an important reason why our meetings should continue in the future, and in the same way, our invitation is still latent for all those who, like you, have started this connection process.

"It is without issue that this meeting has taken place during periods of upheaval on your planet and that they have been limited to external communications.

"This is...I'm not sure of the name so I don't write it down.

"We use the Pleiades to sign the contact entity."

Rene:
Thank you Pleiades for giving me these minutes of your attention.
Until next time.

René.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 20:37:54 pm by Rene A Duran »