Author Topic: SKINWALKER RANCH and Something To Ponder  (Read 5161 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
SKINWALKER RANCH and Something To Ponder
« on: August 05, 2023, 11:09:48 am »
August 5, 2023
Skinwalker Ranch:

As some of you know, there is a television series about this ranch that is located in Utah/  The series develops the idea there is a lot of paranormal activity there to investigate plus lots of UFO activity too.

If you Google the subject of Skinwalker Ranch, you will find a lot of investigations by people who own the ranch and hiring professionals to help nail down just what is causing the phenomena.  I’ve watched the TV series for what seems to be a couple of years and they find more to talk about but really nothing to explain why they are seeing activity in the sky and even on the ground.  

The point of this post is to inquire into the command and control issues around Skinwalker Ranch we can do.  I do not promise you much, but I can tell you this what I can do that helps a lot:

I am a Transmitter of a rare type.  It is not channel or trance but a telephone conncetion that can last hours and hours.  I have the ability to speak with many authorities in the space-time universes which is like speaking on the phone.  They take their time with me, and I with them and I dare talk about space, time and the phenomenon that goes on inside of it with real scientific data.   I tell you about it next:

POWER DIRECTOR OFFICIALS
There are authorities in space and time who take care of the maintenance of this vast universe.  In this case, I went to the office of the Power Directors.  There are a total of seven of them for each sector of time and space energy handling.   The Power Directors are spirit beings, and they work on material objects and command the working of advanced human civilizations to help them direct exploration and to help to avoid ships crashing into invisible objects that are not visible which litter deep space.  I asked for an interview and received Power Director (4) and Power Director (5) invitation to give a call and have a talk.  Here is what they told me:

Paranormal Investigation of Skinwalker Ranch

Skinwalker Ranch contains an installation monitoring gamma ray storm circuitry that is dangerous to material objects in such volume.  The installation covers an area of about 0.6 square miles and it has an intense protection zone of about 0.8 miles surrounding the underground installation of tube like monitors.  The vessels are round and protrude about one half mile into the infrastructure of the ranch lands under a mezza  just shy of one mile from the ranch house.

There is no easy way to tell you about it, but basically the software center located in the Sierra Leon mountains, where command central is located, defends the tube location in order to maintain a continuing report on the flow of data to the Planetary System we belong to.

Our earth orbits through a series of galaxies in its own binary system of planetary control.  This earth system contains 637 (six hundred thirty-seven) earth like planets and is spread out in an arm of what was once called the Andronover Galaxy, now broken and defunct but portions remain secured in what is a new galaxy you call the Milky Way Galaxy.  Earth is number 606 and is experimental.

What the installation on Skinwalker Ranch is collecting is the gamma ray provisions of a huge star system to our west.  Orient the location of earth with a sight line to the star Polaris, the so-called north star.  That alignment to your eye makes you a compass.  Your right arm is lifted and points pointing East in your location.  Your left arm if you lift it is generally pointing west.  

There is a mountain range in Nevada mostly called the Sierra generally speaking.  There resides the command and control security for six (6) other such installations so remote no one would find them.  Skinwalker Ranch is the 7th (seventh) such installation.

I the Power Director 7 (Seven) control this section of space, but all seven of us specialize in phenomenon to exercise control and work to issue bulletins to the command control centers which regulate space travel.  Skinwalker Ranch contains, in addition to gamma ray monitors, beacon controls to warn of high level radiation emanating from earth on it eastern flank.  Ships are warned away for the next one hundred thousand years due to your atomic experimentation.  Skinwalker Ranch contains that style of installation also.

You at Skinwalker Ranch can damage the installation but we have devices we can employ to stop the intrusions for good,  but you will never understand why the installations are so well defended.  Defense creates a certain amount of noise over the site, but the real problem is that gamma rays are leaking back out of the installation--  the tubes count the preparticles of ionized gasses and relay that date to our collection spheres.  The installation accounts to warn all space travel in this vicinity as well as to earth radiation, galactic radiation, and secrets tons of radioactive causal iodine pellets at their (tubes) base.

The silver collection spheres are robots.  They emerge out of the installation easily as we use a thermal coupler to heat the metallic alloy surfaces and force the sphere through micro grains of schist.  We dare not say how that is done, but you on earth could do it if you understood preparticles better.  They contain Ultimatons which are electrical charges that make up the ionization of gasses passing through this planet

There is a lot more to tell, at least I think so.  
Thank you - Ronald Besser
aronolac@comcast.net

« Last Edit: August 05, 2023, 18:11:45 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: SKINWALKER RANCH and Something To Ponder
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2023, 09:58:44 am »
Last wednesday 26 July 2023, there was a US congress where UFO (Unidentified Flying Object), now called UAP (Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena) was the main point of discussion. It seems that the SkinWalker ranch in Utah, among others, is closely observed and studied by scientists. According to what was up during the congress, there are many unexplained events that the US Government are hiding to the population and the SkinWalker ranch must be one of them. From all over the world, there are undeniable tesmonies of UFO/UAP sightings coming from mindful people, but they are being considered as nonsenses by the higher authorities. It is time for the Melchizedeks to make themselves known.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2023, 11:49:18 am »
During the US congress of last 26th July (look at my post above) a former Air Force officer claimed that “the Congress is being kept in the dark about unidentified anomalous phenomena, known as UAPs or UFOs.” This information is being reported by the written press and television in France, with much interest, I am sure in other countries also. We have here an idea of what will be the reaction of the population when the Celestial team of MELCHIZEDEKS and JESUS make themselves known to the world through the media.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Barato Sites
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2023, 23:50:51 pm »
there's lots of mysteries on this planet that would be very cool to be solved and this skinwalker ranch is one of them.
But I didn't understand some parts: the gamma rays are coming from our planet or from the Andronover Galaxy? Who built these installations? And why the cattle on the ranch area appear killed in such weird way?

Poeta, this is Ron.  The gamma rays are produced by what is left of a very old galaxy to our east.  The gamma rays are produced by a broken star system that has two suns rotating around each other, and they collide into each others coronas and that produces sparks that are gamma rays due to the heat in the corona (both of them), and the fact they are very old stars also.  For that reason they throw out a lot of radioactive junk including gamma rays.  The Skinwalker Ranch has a measuring station on it to learn how much those old starts are forcing through hour planet all the time.  Gamma rays harm the earth's c  ore too, so the detection devises on Skinwalker Ranch are vital to count how much radio activity is passing through the planet.  Hope that helps.  R
« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 02:09:46 am by Ron Besser »
^_^

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2023, 20:59:20 pm »
This is a very interesting topic for me. I was able to watch the series until the third week in July, when my cable was cancelled so I could move. Here is is almost September and I still do not have TV access yet. I hope I will get it soon. It was alluded too on the program that Skinwalker Ranch was just one of several places on the planet that had similar circumstances taking place and the last I knew they were expanding their  research area to include some of these  places.
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken