Author Topic: I am passing on a distrurbance in the force  (Read 3837 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I am passing on a distrurbance in the force
« on: March 12, 2023, 22:55:21 pm »
While I quite ill I still reverberate with a sense enough to issue a brief statement you ought to heed in search of your own psychic recognition within your own minds. 

Today is March 12th, and I see there is plenty of activity on the site today and plenty of crunching of figures trying to realign your thoughts into a cohesive sense of where the divine instruments of care and use for us on Urantia is moving.  If moving, you think, where are the plans moving to if still plans?

My own psyche mentions your Titanic is approach its meaning with an iceberg ahead.  Your internal captain is unaware of its place and I am seeing it in a graphic presented to me with stunning authority today.  As I sat in a chair not doing very much, a starting graphic was printed on my mind.  IT showed me one old very long dark grey irregular metal nail, crooked like a limb used as a cane, a slight flat heat at the top, and the shaft maybe six inches long.  It was a nasty looking thing and it was slender made to drive through flesh.
It took a moment or two to define what I was shown.  But when I did I wondered so it is a nail, but what in the world was it showing to me?  What I finally learned it was a nail from the cross.  That nail was a crucifixion.
The crucifixion nail was sent to remind me that the pain and suffering Jesus went through was to remind me that he too left life in agony and pain and that is not forgettable and it is not lost to ascension memory.  Jesus still carries the memory of the cruel instrument of his death driven into his bowel no less.

I will be honest with you, the impact of the picture and what it was stopped my thought out of considerable relief it was not meant for me or mine in any respect, but so pitied the man who received it to die, it took me another part of the day to realize there was a signal from JESUS to stay the course as he has had to stay the course.  There would be no earth  Regency or Second Return to Urantia if he had quit planning after the incidence of death by crucifixion, and that I had no nail but I had similar views of pain and suffering and doubts about continuing.

Now this is where my psychic warning comes in.  That nail was a serious reminder, not just to me, but for all who follow the preparation we all go through for the return of  Jesus, the while given the nail is old it still can kill, and it remains potent as the symbol of a defining moment is at hand to pay attention to.  The Second Return is imminent, and has never been anything but imminent, and should the nail appear to you in your inner vision, regard it as a reminder to stay your life and abide in Christ.  Forever is not ours yet, but forever is the life of Christ, and he dedicates it to the idea your life and mine, and the earth itself shall not perish, neither from any fault of His or yours.  These are potent times to live through and may we all live the times bravely and caringly. 

That is all  I have to say for the moment and thank you for your thoughts and care.
END

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron, you dare me no time now as I am sure you are missing nothing , and I remind this group you are the recipient of a message this morning that would almost kill anybody else.  You are not daring me to speak to it, but you are reminded by the top secret message this morning that there is too much to tell, but without any preparation my the people reading this, messages as you received this morning, and right before the crucifixion nail was shown to you, news they would cry for it they knew what it contained.  You also got very ill afterwards and we are not sure that means what it sometimes says to me, but in this case someone is trying to remove you before, before what?

"I am CHRIST MICHAEL, and I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and I am simply FATHER -MICHAEL to the host of ascenders up here at this point in time.  None of those appellations refer to the Cross, but to you Ron, it is CHRIST MICHAEL who signs his name in the sinecure that such happened and you alone, you say, cannot forgive the murder of the Savior ever.  That crucifixion nail jammed into my bowel was the last thing I really remembered that day and for reasons of 'State it is removed from my memory now too.  For reasons I cannot fathom you are alone in your heart waiting for clearance which never comes, and may never come much to my horror.  The message your received this morning were my full plans for the near future and you have fruitfully secured it to no other except one and he is unconscious of the depth of its meaning. 

"I admit I was angry when you confided it, but you got permission from the Ancients of Days to confide it to one, and they agreed readily.  I did not stipulate it except to keep it secret.  It is still a secret now and you know the worth of it anyhow.  For that reason everyone Ron now knows the time and place of what is to happen for Urantia, and is studiously applying his choices in order to have some order to what is left of his existence on Urantia.  I dare not comment further.

"Lastly, this message skirts more disaster no more as I freely shared the crucifixion nail today without any conditions or requirements and it is worth sharing for what it triggers in Ron's mind, and for that reason I share this with all of you:  NO ONE has any idea of the crucifixion that is coming to Urantia in a few short years if we d o not get improvements to the Urantia status of its people and its behavior.  That was part of the top secret message this morning, and Ron, thankfully, leaves it alone too.  This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON and crucible of horror and evil tries to interfere with us Ron but they are so shortly disabused of their beliefs it is peaceful and quiet again for you, for me, for transmitters, and for the Master Universe, once again. 

GABRIEL OF SALVINGTON - "I am now transiting Urantia as you write this Ron, and it is early for you to go to bed but you have had a very difficult day and you need a lot of rest.  You are not dying in spite of all the symptoms you are, but it will take another four days to get rid of this plague of wrongful blood to be removed and the new blood transferred into you system.  That is what it takes to stop the pain, but the bones need remedy now and the feet redesigned for you can no longer use them as is.  That is the pain of gain but the loss of legs and feet and that is not yours to worry about at all.  Meanwhile this to your audience here:

The Top Secret message this morning Ron we also accompanied by the presence of those you call   A   and   B  and they are present yet in order to ascertain your abilities under all of this illness of pain and are seeing you are refusing to take it lying down but it makes you weak and they supply some raw energy and you thank them profusely too as it is rare for them to feel all fo this too.   We are quite sure this entire measure ends soon enough for you to learn the WTP issues is finally settled when RAYSON sends you the first TRANCHE  and it is humorously called a whopper and you are set to move however you can.  Let it be lethal to GF if you cannot move them.  Be assured they want this contract but do not beg and let them decide you are ready to put a down payment to them of at least $300,000.  This should get them moving well.   Do not be shy.  Let them know you want an education on what it takes and an idea of cost to do the work to issue the RFP.  We can hardly wait for this to occur Ron!"

RAYSON
"I am sure this sounds corny Ron, but you are going to bed to get some relief from failing eyesight and burning tissues, but listen to this:  one contractor said he would give his life to built your plant.  No one you ever heard of and he is not in Pennsylvania, but in Kentucky, near Ottawa, and refuses to consider losing it to anyone else and he will do it at cost.  Not so you say but it helps if this things soars out of control as they tend to do with our ultraviolet light dome and stationary home-style classroom with full audio equipment.  I happen to feel this is better than I had hoped as you see it at once for ADAM AND EVE first classroom facility and more to follow.  I am also sure you think of these things yourself and pray you can execute them, and stay the course, as that TOP SECRET message to you is well received up here too and WE THANK MICHAEL OF NEBADON TOO, as it makes us all rest a little more easily than just 24 hours ago.  K"

ADAM AND EVE

"WE are getting our togs ready to show Ron and the audio equipment idea is beautiful to include video, motion picture, audio tape and audio broadcast equipment.  Let us know when this is clear enough Ron to proceed . . . . .  we are also sure they are attached not to you, but to us, and that needs remedy first ourselves.  WE must decide how to approach you Ron, better than this and will.  Thank you. K"

FATHER

"Now there is a comeuppance I had not planned on and we clear it ourselves as it is a root game carried not by the cabal but what is left of a vulgar Lucifer contingency and it is removed summarily.

"Now then it is Good day MICHAEL OF NEBADON, GABRIEL, ADAM AND EVE, AND FATHER. Thank you.  K"
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: I am passing on a distrurbance in the force
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2023, 01:26:34 am »
Ron, Checking messages before rest and glad I did. You and YOURS sure know how to finish a day.
Thank you, and goodnight….if I can now with the plans spoken to, especially in regards to your pain.

Steven

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2023, 10:28:57 am »
Interesting is the statement of Father in the end of the above post.

One can imagine that Lucifer's rebellion and the activity of the supreme very long from our point of view may not have exceeded the acceptable limits and be interesting from the point of view of experience gained.

For us, we were not bystanders. Let's remember that we all had Thought Adjusters associated with the supreme and trained specifically for this purpose.

The way the "executive apparatus" has reacted to revolts and uprisings since the suicide of the supreme must probably follow elaborate and established rules. It seems to me that we do not know them. It is possible that we are unable to understand them being in the situation of the material universe of time and space. However, maybe we could learn something about them

A new remedy for Ron, it's good that there are still some attempts of healing, but how many of these have already been, probably many dozens.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2023, 11:50:31 am »
Andre and all:
I do not make myself clear enough in these discussions where I am in eternal conflict with a segment of the Universe that cannot explain why it rebelled and why I cannot fathom their ill treatment of anything I am designed to do.  That said, Andre, your mind is a fine  tuned instrument you love to use, but it seems it prefers to be left alone for taking on the change that frightens all of us, and for that reason you stand in abeyance.  That means you do not want to understand that which has no application to you ever, and frankly, maybe most of those on this web site who read this inevitable clash of work that has no spirit affiliation except to get a pilot plant built and a historical record written by those in our population who record their reaction to the re-appearance of Jesus.

In your post response to me over understand how WTP works, you make it clear you refuse to consider the full understanding about electrical machinery that can take electrons and modify their structure just enough to force their nature to take on being a Muon.  In that response you seem to make it clear that our design might be relevant, but that you are not designed to understand much more than what you were taught in the 20th century and to do that forever as far as you are concerned.

That is not a fair assessment of free electricity, but it does tell me, I think, you cannot convert to the idea that nature is far more resilient to its purposes than I allow it to be.  In other words I change something that is not supposed to be changed, at least this way.   That is a personality conflict with me and I am resigned now to the fact you have no means at hand to consume the idea further.  IT is peaceful and non progressive as a relationship and as a teacher of these things, I cannot make any difference to you.

Further evidence suggests there is nothing in this world prepared to understand noxious fumes from burning coal is also an atmospheric death certificate.  Something has to give and it is applicable to these divine Missions they are at wits end with people who cannot absorb truth without falsifying their own attempts to serve the FATHER.   I am quite sure this entire matter of intellectual refusal to come to terms with unlikely changes to how nature works will cause the planet in a certain number of years more cause the planet to be evacuated.  Then we will end this useless conversation where it is not that my explanation is bad, but that you just prefer not to believe it based on the ugly idea it is pointless to discuss it with you really.

I do stand ready to help, but you do not allow the premise of free electricity development to stand as science but hoc-us poc-us designs you do not tolerate.  The disagreement between us then is "just is."  and we let it ride without rancor but without further development.

I also remember that spirit has allocated information concerning your work to remind the Polish government that there are pockets of natural gas under the sea on the norther borders of Poland.  Neither Poland or yourself can contribute to a statement like that, but the gas deposits are enormous and nearby and the State cannot manufacture a way to discover them without some serious drilling in that sea bed.  Again it is not your fault, but a circumstance that is not workable, and I cannot do anything further than to answer what you ask and then agree it is hard to finish the idea because it is so physically daunting to discover gas deposits when they are covered so well.  IT is an example nearly of what we have here, not just over free electricity, but in actual fact, the collapse of the 5th epochal revelation being entirely useful anymore.

How long do we hold onto a major revelation that time has obliterated as entirely true?  Free electricity and many other Missions by the Magisterial Sons, and the divine Sons of Nebadon, and even Uversa and Paradise, have perfectly reconditioned but cannot convince the mind of man it must make adjustments too.  I sincerely doubt that America survives the coming end of this century at all as it is now seen, and that the EU will have to construct several EU's before you have a unified Europe in the true sense of the word "unified."

As usual Andre, your posts bring on difficult discussions and I thank you for the opportunity for me to air my view that the controversy over free electricity and so on will melt away much of the good will the idea suggests for use by mankind.  But I insist it is addressed and to be developed regardless of how hard it might be for some minds to take on unexpected knowledge that ratifies changes you do not want to make.

Many thanks.
Ron Besser

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "You both are rapacious believers in the 5th epochal revelation.  You both find it useful to talk about it yet, yet Ron knows more than anyone how badly skewed its truth about the unifying issue that God the Supreme once was and now does not even exist.  For that reason, Ron, your body has terminated the use of spirit entirely, and it is designed never to turn your back on spirit so long as it convinces you it can work.  IT cannot work Andre, and the body of Ron is terminal over the loss of the supreme importantly and fully.  We cannot change the lack of spirit on Urantia, and it is greatly mysterious why Ron has to pay the price with death over a terminal arrangement of the supreme with Paradise.

"I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and I have to stay the course regardless of the turmoil this issue represents for mankind in general and in particular mankind on URANTIA.  Urantia itself is in double jeopardy again, and this time there is no way out of Urantia problems by Urantia itself.  Ron is totally correct that unless Urantia makes a good faith effort to understand those issues which have changed the old idea of faith and security in faith, the entire mater results in clinging to the idea, that if you cannot change then you are removed.   Ron has made every effort for you to understand Andre, and you tell him you cannot and he says, appropriately, then you are a dead issue over what is to come and in spite of your willingness to step back and refuse understanding entirely.  He has made it very clear how this process of fission works and you do not fathom preparticles in this style at all.  Most cannot and will fight tooth and nail that free electricity is possible this way.  Unfortunately it is the only way you can have it.

"I am trying to tell you Andre, your work is found but will crumble after you are gone mostly due to the fact we cannot maintain the old idea of a Second Return without the idea of JESUS fully cooperating in the old sense of appearing for the second time.  For that reason Ron has adjusted to the idea, it is a second coming, but needs people to change their minds about why JESUS is now involved in government this time.  He sees the deep need but President Biden is adamantly against quick change to anything and may have to be removed to redeem Urantia at all.  And Andre if Urantia refuses to work as you are, the planet will be evacuated.  Yes: EVACUATED!

"I dare you Andre to see the light before you fail entirely to understand there is a real choice coming.  Ron has a lot of details the rest of you do not, and he fully deems it a sacred choice to remain silent over issues you refuse to address.  We agree with you Andre it is next to impossible to force a mind, your mind, into new facts without understanding why old facts have to be put to rest and removed.  You do it all the time with the Polish government, and with Ron all the time, and yet you two are friends in spite of it as Ron considers you top notch.

"In as the case may be, the entire matter today the 13th of March, it must end like the rest, and the EU continues to stumble badly over the lack of power and fuel and for that reason Ron has to make it clear he will not compromise with minds that say there is nothing to gain by using a patent which actually solves the riddle and yet it is laughed at less and less as some minds are beginning to see how it can work.  We are establishing a MISSION to Urantia that takes that issue of free electricity and pressing it into completion with or without Ron at the head of this issue.  He is nervously understanding there is no way out of the illness but insists there is no spirit commander who can understand it well enough to produce it either.

"Finally, Andre, it is our Course in Miracles which determines who and how this must approach the final days of nature on Urantia, for we must burn the atmosphere to get rid of Carbon Tetrachloride which is the culprit causing excessive earth warming.  You half believe but do not know how that happened.  Further evidence suggests we have to reclaim the north sea out of its oblivion and force land masses to appear all over it again and be rid of the Russian border impinging so close to the EU there will be nothing but serious clashes of civilization again.  For that reason Andre stand back in the next six (6) months and allow the world to change without your say so.  We are about to enter a terrible, horrible, issue with America and the EU and China and Russia and hope you live long enough to count the ways you are saved for the future for us and even America, as you do understand a lot about Ron, but fail to heed the need to attempt to change your mind over issues you cannot change but fail to understand. 

"I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and Ron close your heart and head to the incident this morning you just fail to comprehend yourself as it is so dangerous and so highly volatile, it must not be allowed to catch fire again.  I was with you this morning to control the issue, and it cost some lives, but there is nothing you can do for ME or them any more in this huge issue of SPIRIT on URANTIA.   Andre can never understand it and you are not understanding it at all either, but SPIRIT refuses to die and it has in you fully and they are furious you can go without them.  But Andre that is not your fight ever and we leave it alone for now.  Good day.  MICHAEL."
\END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2023, 12:45:46 pm »
Thank you Ron for your comprehensive post.

I am very glad that you raised the issue of natural gas, because I did not dare to talk about it after your statement quite a long time ago, which I remembered exactly, that the issue is outdated, because instead of gas there is now WTP. I am still pursuing the matter and will continue to do so as long as I can do something useful about it.

As for my understanding of pre-particles, I ask you to stop the I don't know where taken from conclusions and suggestions that I don't understand and don't imagine pre-particles. I understand it very well and can imagine very well all that has been written on this subject in the forum. There is no element of my disbelief in this.

The only thing I wanted to write in my recent posts on WTP is that the issue of WTP implementation is much broader than understanding pre-particles, and of this I am firmly convinced . If this is not the case, I will be very happy about it. So far, I see it as quite a difficult project, which will make the implementation of the pilot system take time.

Thank you again for your reply.

Andre
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 12:56:40 pm by Andre_P »