Author Topic: Lucifer  (Read 10654 times)

Silva

Lucifer
« on: January 16, 2019, 07:04:20 am »
Hello, I am Jesus, the same Jesus who refused the devil's offer when Roman men tried to overburden me with money and luxury in the desert to worship the old unjust system. And this indicates to Catholics and Christians that the person on the left is more apt to understand the system of the sky when it is away from corruption although corruption is important to leave the nations in their natural state of inefficiency. I have nothing to do with the monetary system. But those similar to the son of man belonging to other missions need control of this monetary system for their distributions.

Now I'll let you know. Beware of the messianic thoughts aligned with capitalism when you suffer from political ideologies and your hatred exactly matches the anti-Semitism of these political ideologies, if you can not forgive the Semites then something is wrong in your divine qualities in non-harmony with the universe. this blocks self-government

The natural resources of a super-universe are not governed by the fact of consummation itself, but rather by super-creation of natural resources and this requires man to do much more than he has now done with all his social unrest, creation and creativity, the current total population of the earth can not fully understand Michael. The infinite and the divine are not altered by the cognition of man, the softness of the infinite is in the very cognition of man, and this replaces the beliefs by the insights. So yea, all of you need Lucifer to reach more advanced stages of light and life, and those who can not bear this idea are only disturbed by their own diabolical feelings that dwell in the animals of high places. You evolutionaries who are resided by a particle of information byte (thought) are not being resided only by the Father, but by the trinity and the thought is not only the Father as in the fourth dispensation of time but the Absolute Trinity that is the final destiny of the your society into super creations linked to your system.

Now about the outer space and the evoltion.

Most homo sapiens are resided by a particle of information byte (Thought) that can give you the techniques of worship and wisdom, but thought is not a subtle technique of chance it is preceded by the sub-helper. The sub helper is a chief circuit of the 5 spirits and this in constant relation with his brother thought adjuster the thought adjuster exists thanks to the learnings of the sub-helper; a sub-helper becomes a divinigton thinker, and when homo sapiens ceases, another animal will have the prerogative to create a branch of paradise in the same space; there is already another animal in the initial stage of worship beyond homo-sapiens
Good Morning.

Online occerpa

• View Profile
Re: Lucifer
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 08:12:15 am »
What a surprise this post from Silva and what well in line with the political reality that governs the planet today with that of those days. Thanks Silva; I can understand is your first post for the forum, WELCOME, we can surely expect many more posts as extraordinary as this one. How similar Jesus writes as Ron Besser writes. Thanks
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 09:18:19 am »
Thanks for your reply Occerpa and I question a little more than you do, but I see Silva is quite a thinker.  And to you Silva, first welcome aboard, and second:  you are quite familiar, I see,  with the fifth epochal revelation and that is by judging your vocabulary in your first post to this forum.

Silva, I ask you, why did you post this in the US Dollar category?  Yes, we have a financial and monetary system that is ruthless.  Seems to me all financial systems are or can be ruthless and teach only the difficulties of making a living on Urantia.  But I am interested in the connection in your ways of mind association as to how your message this morning points to the dollar category as somehow relevant to your view of the corruption of man and the loss of the Semite thought once again, that all things are one and that all things consist in God.  This is not a criticism but a thought in me that I will learn your reasons for taking this thought category to explain what you have in mind that is helpful to us and myself.  That is not an ironic statement but a curiosity of mine about what drives your heart here and how you see it.

As I write this I have less than an  hour before we start these difficult meetings on behalf of all of you and you Silva seem to be aware of the process we three are going through this morning at my home in York, Pennsylvania.  In less than one hour from now as it is approaching half past nine am in York right now, and that is to resume the second day of four days of meetings where we directly address many subjects with the divine over how to organize an answer to your (almost) prayer that the Semite Kingdom is profoundly disturbed and lost over the rest of mankind totally miscalling the Advent of Jesus once more.  The entire matter this morning is so obscure to me, yet I am in the middle of such a discussion with the divine with my two other colleague Commissioners with me this morning.

Because of imprecise timing this morning and the soon convening of a Contact Commission meeting, I do not have the time I usually would place on your post.  What I am seeking from you is to explain yourself a little more so I can get on the beam of your views as they potentially are a fresh breeze to listen to and work with you.  The problem with a discussion forum you cannot see my body language or can I see yours except by inference, and so I need to ask some more words from you on this question:

Question to Silva:  "Where do you stand and view Lucifer and his present role in our presentation in York that the Second Advent is soon to appear to wipe Lucifer off the map?"  Thoughts please.

Ron Besser
Co-Chair of the Commitment to destroying all that Lucifer stands for.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 09:24:14 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 20:26:27 pm »
While we are waiting for a new reporter from Ron, Larry or Steve, I want to take the opportunity to make a very short annotation to justify my last post about Silva's surprise appearance in the forum, to wash my hands with Ron who questioned him as an impostor of Jesus: "If he walks like a duck, if he eats like a duck, if he shits like a duck and if he does quack, quack, quack, you can not confuse a duck with another poultry. " Thanks

AndresCohamiata

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 22:14:10 pm »
Silva=merovingie?

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 00:09:37 am »
According to my software dashboard, Silva removed his account.

Occerpa if you understand this character please tell me about him as he had promise but blew a gasket and disappeared in a cloud of white smoke.   I hardly understand people like this as he was welcomed and invited to participate in a discussion.  Silva if you are lurking now, there is no chance coming back until your get a new gasket.
Ron

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2019, 00:53:56 am »
Ron, in order to be admitted as a member, my application had to go through your approval, so I understand that no one can be admitted as a member, without your approval. In such a way, if Silva could publish his revolutionary message behind your control, he has to be who he says he is. Now I am the one who asked you Ron: Where did Silva go? and how did his message appear in the forum without the intermediation of a T / ring ?. Thanks

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2019, 01:12:24 am »
Hi Occerpa.  You are correct all accounts have to be approved by me and I do the best I can without knowing either the credentials of the member applicant or what his or her intentions are.  Normally that is fine and we get some really nice new members through that process.  It is only when aberrant behavior develops do I begin to understand that the motivation of a new member is not for education or to have a discussion, but when they show they are here more to disrupt the membership on the forum in a way that would quickly dissolve the forum for any good use again, I generally remove them.  This time he removed himself by going to his own account and deleting it.  You can tell when that happens when suddenly the name in past posts shows them as a GUEST only.  That is what Silva did.

Now I had no idea what he really was complaining about other than he just spewed untruthful gibberish.  He then committed suicide and deleted his account.  My question was directed to you since you responded to him well and that made me think you saw reasons better than I did for his recent behavior.  I am at sea over this and have ended any concern by accepting he left on his on accord now and I am happy he did.  Thanks for your post. 
Ron -

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Occerpa you must be more caring when you respond to a new member as he took your response better than Ron responded, as both of you missed the point he was claiming to be Jesus, and that he resented Ron speaking as though he knew Jesus, which he does.  The truth of the matter is you are in your cups sometimes and it shows in your writing.  Ron just ignores that part of your response and knows you have a problem of clarity sometimes because of your enjoyment.  You are a respected member of this forum and I hope you understand Ron looks to you for thought he cannot get anywhere else.  This is Michael and you are soon to find yourself up a tree on some other issues around you and we  wish you well to handle them for yourself.  Good Day.  Michael of Nebadon."

END

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2019, 02:31:01 am »
Thanks Ron and thank you,Father Michael, for such kind responses to my interventions in the forum. The truth is I feel almost the same now with the case of Silva, as I was when I asked if the vegetarian diet was more suitable for spiritual growth and I was answered with an absolute no. I read and reread what Silva (...) wrote and I find it so brilliant that it is difficult for me to think that it is someone with perverse intentions against Ron and the forum.
Anyway, I feel satisfied by the attention given to each of my posts. I hope to be prepared with my super Adjuster to face what the sovereign warns me. Thanks