Author Topic: January tape  (Read 4263 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
January tape
« on: January 08, 2022, 06:03:51 am »
JACK is back on track as the MC, we welcome him, he has been missing. He pointed to us that we start the new year 2022 with a hundred session mark, we were flabbergasted, we did not even notice we have been so far week after week, so we are encouraged to keep going. Informations that were made available during the pause of lightlines were shared with the attendees, without forgetting to mention the incident of the God/Deity of Laity masquerade. Our guests were TARKUS and RAYSON, the science officer, who talked about the WTP in full swing. Click on the link to listen to the audio recording : https://fccdl.in/7V2oF8Jjyt 

Our next session will be held on Friday the 14th of January 2022 at 8pm local time.
[font=Verdana, "sans-serif"] [/font]

I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: January tape
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2022, 06:31:19 am »
JACK, our MC, was not sure to have some guests to-night, due to circumstances prevailing actually, but surprisingly we received a very short visit from MACHIVENTA and MICHAEL, the CREATOR SON, delivering some words of steadfastness and encouragement. Here is the audio-recording : https://fccdl.in/coHj0Yiq5D

The next French conference will be held on Friday 21/01/2022, at 8pm local time as usual.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: January tape
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 04:43:34 am »
JACK, the Master of Ceremonies, introduced MOJONRONSON who talked about the actual situation up over there in the invisible, and down here in the visible. RAYSON was the next guest and he underlined the importance of a patent, “brevet d’invention” in French, as a protection to the WTP project. Here is the link to the audio recording. 

The next French session will be held, as usual, on Friday 28/01/2022, at 8pm local time. Thanks for attending.