Author Topic: Patent Pending Issued 26 July 2022  (Read 3959 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Patent Pending Issued 26 July 2022
« on: July 27, 2022, 09:37:57 am »
The news has been so slow about the progress of our WTP patent I was beginning to wonder if it was being processed at all.  However, on Tuesday, the 26th of July, I received notification that the patent was in for a final review and, final approval was being considered to issue the patent to us. 

What was received was the document indicating the law in these matters and some idea that the issue would at most take six more weeks.  Looking at the history of this review, it was reviewed before and some departments (mainly DOE) were slow to release it but no explanation really given.

Our Attorney pushed it hard about two weeks ago and it forced action we think and hence the pending notification yesterday, the 26th of July.

Now this:

WTP is coming soon once these preliminaries are worked through.  RAYSON says we can have activity through the RAYSON CORPORATION as early as next week if all of this gels just right for us.  The utility that brings WTP live to us will be called RAYSON ELECTRIC, and both the Rayson Corporation, and a new entity corporation to be not yet applied for, Rayson Electric, will be on line as soon as we can understand how to finance all of this,  

The Magisterial Foundation has carried the burden of getting the patent costs paid for and will have to pay out more, about $5,600 more to apply for a world patent as soon as the US patent is in our hands.  Right now that is the news we have to share and we thank you for your interest and waiting to see just where we are going with all of this.    Cheers to your day!
Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Patent Pending Issued 26 July 2022
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2022, 11:28:00 am »
Thanks for the update, Ron.  Good to know.

Lemuel