Author Topic: UPDATE - LOOMING FINANCIAL CRISIS AND REGENCYH POLICY EXPLAINED FOR DOLLAR  (Read 8851 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Emergency Financial Crisis Brewing
September 28, 2022
OFFICE of The MAGISTERIAL SON, SERARACurrency Expert
T/R: R. Besser

Today (28 Sept) Currency Values at 11am New York Time
Japanese Yen     Â¥144.49    
British Pound     $1.0754    
Australian Dollar     $0.6480
U.S. Dollar Index (DXY)     113.67

TEXT:

Ron - The currency values are way out of kilter after the United States started raising interest rates.  Investors in currency parity (values of other currencies compared to the US Dollar) use these fluctuations by feeding off currency values in what the market calls an arbitrage play.

An arbitrage play is the money you ear when betting that a currency will increase in value in percentage terms over other currencies.  The American dollar rose 6% yesterday and the British Pound fell 2% and if you played the dollar against the British Pound to rise over 1%, the market pays you 0.02 or 2 cents for winning that bet for every dollar you bet against the English Pound.  When you bet with percentages of change to earn a payout, that is an arbitrage deal.

I asked SERARA, the MAGISTERIAL SON of record for the Urantia Magisterial Mission, to provide us some insight into the dangers of what is happening and there are grave dangers ahead if we cannot get these currencies to respond to interest rate hikes in the United States in an orderly fashion.  The greed of the currency market is causing misfits in Central Banks like Japan and London, to re-evaluate the need for interest rates to rattle currency markets like this.  That could mean that the United States Federal Reserve ends its life as a RESERVE CURRENCY.

That would mean that the world no longer compares the value of their money notes issued (oour USA money note is the dollar) with the dollar.  Everybody pays for their oil in dollars and most account balances world wide use the dollar to calculate the bill to deliver goods and for the goods themselves.  That is the job of a reserve currency.  The British Pound Sterling is a minor reserve currency and it is fluctuating so bad someone has to call and end to this madness of currency hawks being able to play arbitrage over percentage changes in currency values to the dollar.

Here is SERARA, Magisterial Son 413215116.  
SPEAKING: Vicegerent 271315 speaks for the SERARA, Magisterial Son office.

“I am Vicegerent 271315, and I am attached to the SERARA office as Ron indicates here.  Ron I know feels incompetent to detail the issue concerning these wildly fluctuating vales among stable currencies today.  I say this: we are concerned too, and it might be a huge change in the proposed REGENCY style in order to reign in speculators who make fortunes of lose fortunes based on percentage changes they bet on between world currencies.

“For reasons of State, I am instructed to avoid a direct comparison of the Pound Sterling with the US Dollar reserve.  But I will point out that the Japanese Yen is way out of parity with the dollar and for that reason the Bank of Japan is issuing a warning to currency traders that they will withdraw from the International Monetary Fund if they do not stop jacking up US dollar values.  That value is shown above as the US Dollar Index, and for that reason the Yen now shows itself at 144 Yen pper dollar, and that is a great exaggeration of the dollar value for the Wall Street Journal thinks the true dollar value is $1.0484 as of yesterday morning.  The American currency is far over balanced at $1.14.  The difference between $104.84 and $114 values is that the IMF (the International Monetary Fund) considers the dollar the only true currency in the world and over values its use.  The Wall Street Journal considers the true trading value of the dollar much lower at $104.84

[Ron’s note.  The reason you are seeing the decimal values go from $1.14 to $104.84 is the habit of funds to report values in groups of $100 packs.  That fine tunes the value even more so instead of writing 1.1484 they quote the 100 dollar pack value at 114.84 - it makes sense but do not worry about it.)

The Magisterial Son Vicegerent 271315 continues:
“The real problem that surfaces with these wild fluctuations between values is that London carries a bigger stick on values than the currency appears to have.  The Central Bank of England is issuing a warning it will not tolerate this kind of mischief by traders, and will too withdraw from the IMF if this does not stop.

“The United States gets frozen out of competitive markets for goods when its value gets badly inflated as it is now.  The American press seems to think we get mor value for our money, but our own American inflation is even worse than in Europe and we get less and less goods for the same monetary value the dollar had two or three years ago.

“That said, I am reporting to you that unless the American system of governance is improved greatly within the next six months, the entire matter of RESERVE CURRENCY values will be removed and the IMF disbanded, and the whole issue of what a dollar is worth crashes.  IF that happens your world creates one of the worst currency crashed ever seen in Nebadon.  Gold will go sky high and then you are in double trouble because the spirit REGENCY will insist on pegging gold at $1,853.20 and leave it there, and the NEW DOLLAR based on gold becomes the true and only currency in the world by default.”

Ron - That is the report by the office of the Magisterial Son, Serara by His Vicegerent 271315.

I will add this to everything, and that is I have two hundred dollars in my bank account this morning.  If the REGENCY places us on the gold standard, that $200 is now worth about $3.46 in solid currency value.  That 200 dollars is old dollar and the real new dollar value is $3.46.  There is real pain coming then when manufacturers have to reprice the cost of a five pound bag of potatoes from $3.84 today to the new US dollar THE BAG IS WORTH $0.04 - do you see what I mean?

France and the Netherlands have their own central banks too, and if they are forced to parity with the new US dollar, they have an even harder time revaluing the cost of living there.  I do not know how the REGENCY is going to deal with this at all, and frankly ti gives me a headache to figure it out even if I could.  

We thought you would like to know what all the emergency is in the financial markets recently could do to you and your cost of living expenditures and from what bank account kitty you may have being so greatly reduced by a REGENCY move to a gold standard.

Thank you. //Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaks eloquently: “WE are sure Ron means well but frankly if the REGENCY places you on such a gold standard, then nothing matters except you are on a gold standard.

“WE have no intention of starting a run on the family bank account, but watch out for unscrupulous investors as those who own gold will become multi millionaires over night, and that should not be allowed either.  As a result of this dissertation, I now see we have to modulate the entire idea so that your dollar account (or currency value to the dollar) actully grows a little with going on the gold standard.  We can hold gold at $1853.20 without causing such deflation by ruling that the dollar value held in your bank account remains the same as the new US dollar.  That ends that argument otherwise.

“Finally, it is Ron who figures these things out easily and most of you do not figure it until the bill comes due.  There needs to be a better reactive mode from this group or you will be snowed under by what we must propose as a new government regulation that to own gold is okay, but such gold deposits do not decrease or increase by law, There will not longer be a gold market per se and gold coins issued by the United States mints inthe 19th and 20th century retain face value only and cannot be used as currency.  Read that again.  A Saint Gaudens double eagle ($20 issued valued in 1900) will be bought and sold for rare coing value and not for an addition 1853.20 for its gold content.  Sorry but that is impossible to enforce at the moment but a law will have to be issued to make it enforceable.  To understand this better, those who sell stocks at a profit are taxed on a small percentage of that income.  The new law on gold coins would force any gold premium for the gold to be paid back in sales as a 100%tax on the gold value of the coin sale.  That is in essence a CAPITAL GAINS TAX of 100% on gold content and the REGENCY must donsider something like it to prevent unfair distribution of wealth based on metals.”

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

Re: UPDATE - LOOMING FINANCIAL CRISIS AND REGENCYH POLICY EXPLAINED FOR DOLLAR
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2022, 21:20:56 pm »
QUOTE:
“I will add this to everything, and that is I have two hundred dollars in my bank account this morning.  If the REGENCY places us on the gold standard, that $200 is now worth about $3.46 in solid currency value.  That 200 dollars is old dollar and the real new dollar value is $3.46.  There is real pain coming then when manufacturers have to reprice the cost of a five pound bag of potatoes from $3.84 today to the new US dollar THE BAG IS WORTH $0.04 - do you see what I mean?”
END QUOTE.

Ron, can I make a comment and inquiry on this paragraph, since no one has at this point? I am somewhat puzzled as to how you arrive at these figures. As of today, gold is currently trading at $1662.60 and not over the $1800 range. The other thing I am trying to understand is how then if the dollar is to be on the gold standard is reducing the value of the currency? In the paragraph above, the reduction in value to items such as the bag of potatoes(see above quote), if that is going to be placed in reality, then the value of labour is shot and people will soon be outraged that their savings are worthless and prices of goods and services are next to 4 cents as you have it in the paragraph above. How are governments going to get tax revenue and pay for their services and how are employers going to retain their employees when the value of the dollar plummets and gold is so expensive. I can’t help to think that there is a huge imbalance in value somewhere. It leaves me thinking it may be premature to look at this before things start to unfold. A recession would certainly point out the obvious when it starts to bite hard.. There are reports coming from the U.K. that the British Pound is taking a hit and that will have flow on effects to its country. To us Aussies it will make it slightly cheaper for travellers to go there, but only very minor to our low currency as the Aussie Dollar is fairly weak in comparison to the Pound.

The Australian dollar is at a low and makes our exports cheaper, but the imports are dearer for us to buy and so it leaves us in between what is happening elsewhere. Thank you and the Vicegerents for your report on this and for us to be aware of what may be coming.

In the end of your post, are we to be worried and to act on securing whatever we may have saved since the value of that is soon to be almost worth next to very little in your calculations and I am just a little sceptical as to how that could ever be possible?

If you or the Magisterial Son could further elaborate on this would be great, and yet, I understand that this may need some time for it to unfold before we see anything further to really be concerned. Thank you all. 

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2022, 23:47:10 pm »
It is interesting Sue, you truncated the end part of the post where Michael states that our Congress must pass laws that allows our 200 dollars still to be 200 dollars to start.  The law negates the disadvantage of gold value into the currency and mitigates the need for special pricing, as the potatoes can still cost $3.84 for a five pound bag and I still have 200 dollars in my account.  That is how Michael will direct the Regency and the laws governing the start of a US dollar gold standard.

Of course realize the devil is in the details and I am just plain bad at configuring this kind of transaction.  Also kindly note that the price of gold today was not quoted but the price of gold the Magisterial Mission will peg it at.  That is the 18K something    quoted above too.  That is our Regency peg for gold not the present market value.

It is agreed with you in particular this conversion without new laws to govern gold dollar pricing values we have chaos.  That control by law that no one shall benefit from windfall profits just by owing gold, and that gold at the outset of the gold standard remains the same dollar valuations we have now.  That is forcing gold to misbehave at first buyt the world systems will confirm this is the right move for the Regency to decree.

One last note too which I did not cover in the post, is that the Magisterial Sons insist that the gold standard be prepared to use itself for every country on this world.  Here is a little chart what they intend to do, and this is ball park stuff not that specific:  A gift of gold bars will be made to the following examples to remove all debt from every country and they may start fresh without any further need for loans and printing money beyond their immediate needs:

A Gift of Gold to:
The United States -  One Trillion dollars in platinum, and six trillion dollars in gold bars;

Australia - One million thousand dollars in gold as a gift without payback as well;

Great Britain -  Six thousand million gold in gold  and one thousand million in platinum;

Spain -  Five trillion;

Portugal - One trillion;

The Netherlands - Sixty-five billion in gold alone;

Germany - One trillion in gold

Russia, China,  North Korea must reform their governments to receive these gifts;

Cambodia, Vietnam, and other SE Asian countries about 60 billion each in gold.

The Balkans area - about 500 billion in gold each.

I cannot list all here but you get the idea I am sure.

Please do not expect this gold to appear from Urantia sources.  The Magisterial Sons have access to all the gold Urantia needs to do these programs.  All countries will then be expected to adopt the gold dollar as their worl currency.

All of this depends that the United States be the first to receive the gift and reconfigure its economy away from the current financial markets.  Stocks and bonds still are sold but under tighter restirictions.  We leave it there for now.

END

7inOcean

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2022, 18:27:51 pm »
Quote:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaks eloquently: “WE are sure Ron means well but frankly if the REGENCY places you on such a gold standard, then nothing matters except you are on a gold standard.

“WE have no intention of starting a run on the family bank account, but watch out for unscrupulous investors as those who own gold will become multi millionaires over night, and that should not be allowed either.  As a result of this dissertation, I now see we have to modulate the entire idea so that your dollar account (or currency value to the dollar) actually grows a little with going on the gold standard.  We can hold gold at $1853.20 without causing such deflation by ruling that the dollar value held in your bank account remains the same as the new US dollar.  That ends that argument otherwise.

END QUOTE.

Yes thank you Ron and Michael of Nebadon very much for clearing up that. I read again the last paragraph as you noted to me and see what I missed. Wow!!!! That is certainly a game changer! And for those countries to receive such and clear their debts is truly a great help and I hope those governments use this wisely and not abuse it by unnecessary and reckless exorbitant spending. Of course the current course of problems with the global COVID pandemic and the crisis with supply and transportation and energy cost that caused governments to step in to assist their economies to survive these financial fluctuations have made huge debts to pay. Australia included as well as all other countries. The gold standard backing the dollar and having parity with the US dollar would certainly make for affordability and calmer trading behaviours. 

I appreciate that and hope that what it presents will make some countries much more secure and stable. Without which we now understand how bad it could be given what Ron pictures as far more dangerous when a bag of potatoes is only worth 4 cents!! With the dollar parity it would make the currencies around the world become a dollar of value and  not one against the other as we have it in the current trading climate. The Aussie dollar is worth .64 cents to the US dollar and with Michael’s introduction, it would mean the Aussie dollar is a US dollar period. And for that matter all other currencies will likewise. I noticed how high the British Pound is or has been and that needs to be reigned in as that gets so expensive and makes it unviable. For currencies to be playing on a level playing currency it would phase out competition and profiteering. It would mean that world trade will change and become concentrated(if that is the right word) in the way supply and demand works. As it is now, it is highly competitive, drawing on the weakest and cheapest commodity to make a profit. When this is removed, the field becomes a balanced equity driven economy.

I learned a lot in the field of political geography and economics and in simple terms this is a game changer when these nations are able to have stability and security to be able to support their economies and peoples. It removes the idea of wars and inequality and poverty. I am pleased that the SE Asia regions will also get some help as these nations including Indonesia have struggled over their own economical situation against the western wealthy competitors with stronger currencies. It will become a world more occupied with innovation and improvements than with the existing inequalities and disparity. 

Is there anyone that wishes to speak as I sense a presence whilst I am typing my thoughts on a page here?

Yes Sue, this is Michael of Nebadon speaking with JESUS as well. We are with you on your thoughts here as you are realizing the benefits that this goodness from God can bring to your world and its economies. We are seeing how much more we can do and with the little we bring now it will steer it in a direction most needed due to the problems we see mounting so dire in all due respects as Ron now sees it as well. The coming financial problems will cause a great deal of pain for most and this can be assisted by forcing the currency to be parity with the US DOLLAR and backed by gold. The gold will stick to the $1853.20 and it will mean no increase or decrease in the value we hold to it. This increases stability and assurance for all currencies to follow. You are wise to consider the ramifications that this brings and how it plays out for the rest of the players in the field. It changes the narrative greatly when dollar parity becomes no longer a yardstick but a glue to hold all to its value. The Magisterial Sons have a lot of work to ensure there are laws placed to ensure it stands tall in the lives of all players and that there are no more disparity between them. It will take some time and I and JESUS will have our work cut out to pave a way forward as you can see in between the lines of what is being told. Much more is to be done and that it requires steady heads in the days coming as it will not be easy to see such a change as this and see what response will come. We expect some shocks and disagreements, but in the end after all that occurs, there will come an embrace to the new way that I, as your Local Universe Father, bring to the planet. 

Without which you are most acutely aware how vulnerable the global financial system is and how volatile it already is the moment you switch on to watch CNBC to see a rollercoaster of a market so nervous at every dime. Yes, I did say “dime” but don't change that word! [okay] Now this: I am now standing on a precipice ready to take action and it will come quietly at first, but mighty and swiftly when it needs to be at a moment so crucial so as the world will not know how it ever could get itself out of the mud it already is so mired in. It takes a big stick and that is in all assessments. I am Michael of Nebadon, and JESUS is here to speak.

Yes this is JESUS. I speak here because we are on a topic that makes a difference to the lives of the people on this beautiful planet. How I love you all as my brothers and sisters and how much it means to me to see your well-being is so cared and thought about by our wonderful Creator Son, Michael of Nebadon. It is with Him that I work and toil to ensure you are in our sights and for your well-being to be considered before we even get to the point of your future path ahead. It is said that you cannot leap without looking first and that is the case here. We see people in peril and need help in a way that matters to your bottom line. The bread-and-butter issue must be addressed first before we get to the head and heart you all will need next. That’s where I come in and do my darndest to ensure you get the best of my sayings you all will love and adore. Know the Master and you will know the heart of God. It is in you and I in you. I am your brother and friend and I come to bring good news and peace. May my peace be with you and may you have a good day. Out. K. 

Thank you so much Michael of Nebadon and JESUS. This is wondrous and good and we look forward to the new day and what a day to be alive! Alleluia!

Thank you Ron and for the Vicegerents and all that come to bring such goodness for us to see how this can work and bring everlasting balance in our lives. 

Sue/7inOcean

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2022, 19:09:50 pm »
Thank You Michael of Nebadon, Jesus, Sue, Ron, and all Celestials who are speaking the Truth to us.  What a Blessing this is to hear such clear explanations to subjects we humans strain to sort out.

To Prozonov, I cannot answer your questions except to say give Jesus, Michael, and the Magisterial Mission a chance to prove, over time, that all Humans are  equally Loved in the eyes of God.

Truly we are Blessed to have the "Voice of God" speak through our beloved T/Rs and our dedicated Celestial Family.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 19:12:05 pm by PJammer »

7inOcean

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2022, 19:42:10 pm »
Thank you PJammer, we indeed have much to thank our Heavenly Father for and I agree with you on your response to Prozonov as that will in time be better understood. I am also seeing why Prozonov is a little peeved but when we see how those who lead government, as in this case, are viewed in the eyes of our Celestial Family when, in particular, humans are being used in a manner so evil that it is not favoured very well. I know whatever is said here can be seen as controversial, but I think it best to leave it with those who know better,  our Planetary Prince and Planetary Manager and all who deal with Urantia in a planetary sense of care and management. May you have a good day. Thank you.

Sue/7inOcean
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 19:44:19 pm by 7inOcean »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2022, 22:23:32 pm »
Hello Prozonov,  I am glad to answer you.  The proposed Regency will not qualify nations to receive these gifts if they spend outrageous amounts for the military.  The United States will be advised to stand down on NATO expenditures in exchange for a civilian use of military hardware instead.  They do not forecast the nations  listed by that statement as agreeable to do that any time soon or ever depending on their choices of government uses.  The Regency is not biased by government style that much, but feels that nations which spend with a full military emphasis are too much of a gamble to cooperate with the Regency without military incidents arising, and their own rules prohibit gifting to such nations who do that currently. 

There is tape made today Prozonov which addresses the REGENCY that is experimented first inside the United States. and the transmissions instructs the issues it must address about how the divine will approach the US government administration and some idea in what way the President of the United States is to tolerate their incarnated presence as incarnated counsel on policy.  I am assured they decrease military hardware purchases and experiments and to learn how to use the vast resources of that military to begin humanitarian exercises.  The tape speaks to the problems spirit may have convincing the Department of Defense to exchange guns for plows, but that is what is in the offing.
Of course Prozonov this idea of the REGENCY is tied into the Second Return of Jesus, and Jesus finds nuclear weapons abhorrent, and I find his speech to me full of suggestions that if there is not a voluntary re-association of those weapons into the junk pile, he will order them non workable and all will have to throw them away anyhow.  Few understand that if God wills it, regardless of how improbable it may seem to our material minds, it succeeds as Father wills it.  The divinity of the coming REGENCY will develop spiritual means even to man on how to discern the will of God when they first learn to cooperate with a REGENCY for their government.  Russia and others mentioned are to receive REGENCY but under the present hostile conditions the spiritual government already established on this sphere, will not authorize China or Russia or North Korea gifts which authorize more expenditures for what they consider the wrong activities.  But a Regency is promised for all in peaceful condition when that time comes.

I hope this helps you.  Feel free to question, and if you can follow English speech, I transmit the Regency council in part on the tape with some of what they had to say here.  Thanks you and God bless, Prozonov/
Ron

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2022, 05:38:44 am »
Many thanks to everyone for the discussion. Unfortunately, some of you live in the matrix, which does not give you the opportunity to objectively assess what is happening in the world. This is not your fault. This is your problem. In any case, let us pray to the one who knows everything. Father, may your will be done.

Offline felibon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2022, 05:52:36 am »
Hello everyone !
I have a question, I’m very worried about economy. What celestials think about new forms of monetary systems like bitcoin and crypto currencies in general. Besides all seem to be a ponzi cheme could it have real use cases in the new era comming?
Do you think gold value pegged crypto currencies will be usefull or better buy phisical gold to retain our hard winned money and sustain our families?
I know what I’m asking for is financial advise but clearly I’m completly lost in this questions..
If you think it’s not appropiate to answer this question i’ll understand but it is sincerily formulated.

Cheers !
Domtia..

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2022, 08:00:28 am »
Felibond, at the risk of saying too much, and please advise your own needs within your own circumstances, I think the following can be stated:

1 - Cryptocurrencies are wildly enthusiastic ponzi schemes not, but they are a gamble, and my own view is to be done with them and get away from the idea while one has a chance to do so safely.

SERARA, MAGISTERIAL SON destined to be on URANTIA in days from now:  "WE in heaven as you state it, are concerned that Bitcoin and a few others you know by name, will collapse from fear of the investor in those digital currencies that they truly represent nothing.  They do represent some value, but not enough to say they are worth $30,000 or $50,000 but are mostly worthless speculation.  I am SERARA and I dare not advise anyone what to do with their hard earned money and what to invest in to obtain some sort of financial security.  In fact, I doubt there is any thing like financial security if people lose the sense of the dollar being worth anything.  After all President Lincoln, and it was in the Civil War when Abraham Lincoln was the first or second in the world, to issue a paper certificate representing the value of a currency.

"WE are determined to allow the United States dollar win the war of words over value, but we are not going to speel out just what the dollar will be worth once the gold standard replaces the present and crazy monetary system with nothing backing the value of any currency, or particularly the draft dollar you currently own right now.  Silver certificates are the minimum a dollar should be issued with, but Nixon figured out that one does not have a lot of silver to back the dollar since coinage was all silver when this kind of backing was thought to be the best of both worlds.  I am not going to speak to that situation much, but the United States must start issuing silver coinage once again and get rid of the debased change of dimes and quarter and halves being mostly cupronickle.  Ron looks at your present coinage as third world currency issuesand worthless.  HE collects proof sets and while beautiful sets they are essentially worthless issues.  You can buy the silver edition of proofs but he considers the mint over pricing the sets and lets them alone too.

"If that is the case as he views them, the most beautiful coinage we have ever seen, then there is not hope for the paper dollar which he also considers so worthless as a one dollar bill these days, then the world Urantia is in big trouble and trade will come to a screeching halt.  You Felibond are right to be concerned and even scared, for investment in Crypto is worthless in the last sense of any value in currency, and the trial to own gold when we go on the gold standard is also highly speculative.  When we enter into the idea of the REGENCY we will peg gold at the present value ratio in world trade dollars.  The United States use to issue TRADE DOLLARS, and they are a beautiful silver coin the size of a silver dollar but with just a little less silver in them.  For that reason they were hoarded by republics around the world as speculative devices and often received chop marks to keep them current with the weight for value of silver at any given time.  That idea is a sound idea but unfortunately the United States no longer cares about its currency that much and more or less insists on computer trading in place of hard currency payments.  We think hard currency payments SHOULD be made in any case, and look forward to establishing a monetary system using read coinage to value the trades fully.

"That said Felibond, we have no real suggestion on how to handle investment money these days, as war and rumors of war are afoot in a lot of places again, and it may come to pass that no international currency will prevail again.  In that case we would force a monetary value based on a new US DOLLAR NOT, but on a currency called the REGENT and that is would fully backed by gold without any traidtion behind it at all.  We doubt something called the REGENT would last more than a few years until the old dollar bill becomes the leading contender for the true world currency again.  It is entirely too draconian for me to say everything will be okay when we enter the US backed dollar in gold will solve everything, for we doubt the conservative elements withing the trade markets being on Urantia will ever fully accept a world-wide currency with out metal change in the ame backing type metal as the standard value ofr the dollar itself. 

"We leave this all alone to tell you something in the next edit pane below.  Thank you; we are MONJORONSON NOW and speak as follows to all of you:

SEE NEXT DISCUSSION PANE.
- - -

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2022, 08:51:20 am »
September 30, 2022
MONJORONSON SPEAKS NOW:

"WE are now sure that the insurrection and cabal is finished.  Ron has a home full of them and decries ever having to deal with them again, yet they keep pouring through as though they own the place.  That is true even this morning and he is sure they need trounced and removed fully to find peace again.  I agree and they will be fully removed from the premises, but not until MICHAEL OF NEBADON fully exonerates one or two for saving Ron a couple of times in a row from murder in his sleep as that is their favorite tactic these days.  Ron fully agrees to grant them mercy if they accept it.

"However, people be aware that the entire matter of financial use of the present monetary system is about to take a jolt if France and/or Great Britain devalue their respective currencies regardless of the use of the EURO as its trading currency.  Today the Euro has reached parity with the US dollar.  That was unheard of just two years ago, but the monetary policy of the United States is driving these other currencies tight up the wall because the interest rate the US is paying is far and above what other nations can afford to pay for investment quality stocks and bonds and even other commodities.  The shick wave of the Ukraine war and oil pricing is now outrageous even by American standards and will collapse when people stop driving and use alternative means of travel.  That means pedal bikes and the loss of airline security and train schedules when national governments can no longer afford to subsidize public transport.  Ron looks at the entire matter as useless anyhow and depends instead on Amazon to deliver most of his necessary restocking of basic materials in the household.  That said no one can predict just what the currencies are going to do inside a national government borders, and places like France or Great Britain cannot afford to issue gold standards without out help, and that we intend to give, and that is in spite of internal pressures to still use the national currency and not call it a dollar.

"However, the REGENCY will insist that all national currencies be the dollar even if the national name of the currency is still used.  Ron suggests these dollar denominated currencies can be call things like the Pound Sterling Dollar or the Franc Dollar, or the Peso Dollar, all is acceptable as long as the public in any country understands it is the dollar they spend now on gold standards.

"For that reason we suggest that countries like the United States begin to conserve silver carefully too, but there is no sense of an approaching emergency by Janet Yellen, and see is supreme confident the entire matter of subsidiary inflation will end quickly and the world currencies will be themselves again.  We are afraid not, and the concern that Felibond shares with you this morning, is the fear Ron also shares, that the entire value system is being gutted by the greed of currency traders and that they should become illegal as soon as possible.  The REGENCY will consider ways to stop all speculation as soon as there i trues acceptance of the REGENCY at once.  K.    I am MONJORONSON and more now:

"AS MONJORONSON, I now speak carefully to all of you"

"Let this resound in your hearts.  We fully expect world currencies to eventually collapse under their own weight of debt and then never remove the stain of war from their coffers since they blame either the United States of Great Britain or France of maybe the entire EU, for loading the dice of currency fraud on them entirely.  BRETON WOOD saves the day not, and we are sure that a gold standard is useless in the face of such draconian issues of pain and suffering the loss of value to almost all currencies prevails.  For that reason the REGENCY PROPOSES that no currency will yeild more than the value of one dollar at any time.  That is the safety valve and it must be resolved today or tomorrow how the REGENCY will provide for that stability.   Ron says all these moving parts of national values spells danger unless the world is nationalize for monetary purposes on the new US dollar.  That is doable.  

"What is not doable is to force the public into coherent usage of the new currency and a blackmarket revives.  If that happens the REGENCY will make sure it is not criminalized.  Instead it will force the blackmarket into despair by forcing that market to revive the old dollar value parity.  If that happens they, the blackmarket cannot cohere in trade and it will fall into disuse.  Let this be understood, that the gold standard being considered will be fair, and equitable, but it will not be subject to the discourse of speculative trade itself

"For that reason we state this to all readers:  Any new US dollar will end its life early on and regular coinage resumed in a debased metal allowed only to make sure the nation that pulls this stunt is not longer part of the world monetary funding of trade usages.  This spells big trouble for Taiwan or China or both if they insist on going it alone, as the real issue between those two countries is the total dislike of each other's national security arrangements under a Communistic system of fair trade not, but a total advantage to the Communist central government.  Trump recognized that immediately and punished China for practicing double standards.  Today the Biden administration is totally sure China is still playing unfair but that is must make amends if it wishes to grow its economy any more.

"The American Bitcoin, to use that as an example, will become useless if the gold standard is fully developed, and it will lose a lot of value if it is allowed to continue if a few years.  Be aware we are forcing this issue not, but the American government has no favorable trade status with any country unless it signs a trade pact with Great Britain soon and get Great Britain to recognize it remains a supplicant nation if it cannot get the Pound Sterling under control now. 

"Finally, the last bastion  of American defense is in the dollar and it reigns supremely over its use in most cases; however, it cannot maintain currency dollar value without reducing output of standards like the Euro has to learn to do recently, and learn to stay the course in inflation battles of higher interest rates.  Those rates today in the US are far too high for most other nations to copy an the dollar will soar in value again as it did recently.  The REGENCY must guard against this and will advise the US Treasury that interest rates in the 8 to 10 percent range are essential early on to break the back of inflation entirely.  I regret to have to say that and it will freeze out most buyers for homes and large appliances and automobiles to name a few things that will become priceless.  We end this dissertation this way:

"Be prepared to stand tall when the world currencies collapse and do not spend recklessly.  Earn your keep by recognizing salaries must shrink!  Learn that dollar amounts for goods must shrink too!  Be assured we are not playing a game of spook and run, and that is to tell you that the re-inflation of world economies is essentially impossible when this emergency hits home in a not to distant future scenario.  We close without apologizing for this is draconian news but the world must face a free fall in currency values until value is established once more, and we help that to be done by issuing enough gold to reestablish the gold standard on Urantia monetary trading uses.  Good day from heaven! a MONJORONSON."

[Ron here -  Monjoronson we greatly appreciate this discussion and shock of its arrival will not be believed b most as the end of the old war idea of inflation and a new world idea of monetary disaster not seen on this world since the early days of using the idea of a dollar for riches of the Caribbean or the Asian idea of Nirvana.  We need more education, and we pray that Monjoronson and Serara may so instruct us further.  Felibond is correct and in a sense we are all unable to cope with just what it is exactly that must be done to maintain a stable system to buy and sell things without bankrupting ourselves to do it.  The REGENCY must help us find a way to cope with unstable markets and goods to use.   I thank our MAGISTERIAL SONS for this primer, and look forward to more lectures on this very serious issues coming to visit us while Covid 19 still seems to prevail.  Here is JESUS  to speak on this:]

JESUS speaks - "I am sure this entire episode of draconian speech is not able to upset some of you in expecting me to arrive without further ado.  But there is a further ado:

"I refuse to submit my reign to the idea of such a drastic monetary collapse if such happens.  I am asking the UNIVERSAL FATHER to let this pass into history as an awful episode of monetary history quickly and that the United States liquidate all of its holdings into a national defense fund and operate as though that were the Treasury.  Jane Yellen has no experience with such an idea, but she is the one person who can make this work with fascinating vision of currency controls she has in mind if the world goes into further debt without repayment of any debt for a change.  The United States could repair itself fully and renounce all debt, but that ends the US dollar being worth a plugged nickle.  The idae of a plugged nickle comes from the days nickles were counterfeited by drilling a hole out of the coin and replacing with lead.  The counterfeiter would then sell the nickle extracted and live on that income.  Hency the idea of a plugged nickle being almost valueless.

"Nonetheless, understand that the entire matter of currency equivalents must end now and that is painful to all sovereing countries, but it must be done to allow the planet to prosper on a fair basis once more.  For that reason the national American government must lead the way, and I fully support such an undertaking as it is proposed now.  Thank you and good day.  I will speak later today on other principles.  Good day. JESUS"  [Ron - We thank you JESUS and appreciate your remarks entirely for our own good, I am sure.]  K

END

Offline felibon

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2022, 09:48:17 am »
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
All readers will appreciate the information provided, same as me.
I feel a mix of emotions (Anguish) about the future events like economy, war, earth changes, etc , and at the same time hope with the amazing news of  JESUS and missions appearing on the ground..

It is clear that a new vocabulary will be needed to define the life standards of the future.
Truth, beauty and goodness the first ones for sure..

Domtia..!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 10:21:46 am by felibon »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2022, 17:10:53 pm »
ADMIN
Prozonov.  Other than how our country causes us to react one way or another, I have to insist we do not become apologists for a nation's policy unless it has direct news on the proposed spirit Missions. 

I am asking, once more, to stop responding to the war subject and stick to what we both know a little about: spirit.

For that reason I am taking down the Putin speech you provide above in support of Ukraine war activities as it is  a bitter dispute ine United States as to where the end of the war  should come and how Russia should be reminded this is not the way to settle disputes of national security.  We in the West do not see Russia being attacked from the outside, and we are therefore hostile to Russia's intentions.  I dare not let these things escalate on this site, and I am removing the posts which press discussions into accusations.  You are being patriotic and no one celebrates a patriot as I do whether it is for your country or mine.

This site produces policy discussions about the promising Missions of a spiritual nature and we all need to look forward and over the war that has obscured good relations between us and Moscow's behavior.  In all honesty there is a great division of views over what Russia did and you must expect it and get criticized.  that you can avoid  if you stick to the spiritual developments you publish here from yourself.  We consider you well done and helpful, but we must stay away from divisional subjects, and for that reason I am deleting the posts above this one to prevent further escalation entirely.  I am sorry to have to do that and wish you continued success otherwise on these pages.  Thank you.

ADMIN

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2022, 02:23:35 am »
My respectful regards to you Ron. Unquestionably Ron, as we all know and recognize you as our exalted leader with a great distance from the rest of the members, for your knowledge and spiritual development, and as the great administrator and prodigious transmitter of this discussion forum that revolves around the fifth revelatory epoch. and on heaven-earth communications and in these glorious days, on the return of Christ Jesus that we all follow daily with deep devotion and faith and enjoy all the wonderful and unique publications on this subject, however, as a result of the discord raised Among those who attack, or rather, censor, Putin's Russian attitude in relation to the war in Ukraine and Prozonoc's defense of the Russian cause, I would rather present my disagreement with the unbalanced treatment as the administration has handled this discussion. As it is public and notorious, I am very far from being confused as one of the nationals who take part in the discussion, but no one can disqualify me from writing this note as an impartial observer to give an opinion on the historical facts caused by these wars. where so many innocent and not so innocent lives are sacrificed. I strongly agree that we should exclude any topic that moves us outside the spiritual reasons of the forum; but I am very sensitive to injustice of any nature and therefore my intervention. And I think Ron that Putin's extraordinary speech should be known by all people who are interested in the facts and the historical causes of that war. I pray to the Universal Father to end this war. "With the truth I neither fear nor offend" Thanks Ron
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2022, 04:27:12 am »
Occerpa, you are a brave man, I express my deepest respect to you. It is a pity that the heavenly office has taken such a position ...