Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
5pm Lightline, today, is cancelled. 
the next scheduled Lighltline is currently set for Sunday, the 21st.
Dominick, c/o Ron Besser
Today in the Monday Lightline we heard from:

Mantutia Melchizedek; Christ Michael; our Universal Father; Jesus and Elise's Adjuster.

Here is the link to the tape:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC01_251848_20240415_110223
Good morning All! And thank you for hearing my request to hear from you, Pleiadians.

And thank you Raz and Valerie for your transcriptions! They are a "Life Line" for me. (My hearing is bad, and it has gotten a lot worse lately with a recent cold I have had, and the pollen and all).

I wanted very much to ask a request on the Light Line Sunday, but I pressed 5* at least 6 times, and it never went through.

So I would like to ask Ron if a Question and Answer tab, (button, page, circuit, you name it) be included in the Website. Usually we are not ready with questions at the spur of the moment., so it would be nice if we could think them through before posting, and whoever answers would have a chance to think through the answers. (We need someone like Marian Rowley!)

Dear Pleiadians, please comment on the Ukrainian "situation".

Pleiadeans: Certainly, Carole. First we will start with the question Valerie had at the Light Line:

Valerie  
Thank you. Now after Jose asked that question. I do have the same question about the Ukraine situation.

Ron Besser  
What situation?

Valerie  
The war in Russia and Ukraine?

Ron Besser  
Oh, I don't know what. Just a minute.

Valerie  
Yes.

Ron Besser  
Over, all right, let me try this. If you can hear me. They are feeding back my voice. That is insurrection. Valerie, I appreciate it and I'm going to close this call.

Valerie  
Okay. Thank you.

Carole, we have to be very careful that cabal insurrectionists don't intervene in an answer. But what I can say is how such things are handled on our planets.
It was revealed long ago to your prophet Zechariah "Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit says the Lord God of hosts". And additionally, "Who has despised the day of small things?"

Lemuel asked the same question, why doesn't God intervene and stop these wars? The answer was that God doesn't make "miracles" his way of doing things. You see, Carole, God is very careful in how he deals with humans. He doesn't want to lose a single soul. Crash landing on a "situation" doesn't necessarily solve the problem.
God says again, "By MY Spirit", and the day of small things is important to God. Our job is to be patient and to wait on Him.

Some on the forum are impatient waiting for the "missions". As was said today, the Regency is already in progress. It takes a while for physical outcomes to manifest.
Likewise, the "Jesus Mission " is spoken of on p. 1737 of the Urantia book: "The Master spoke in Tyre only once, on the afternoon of July 20 when he taught the believers concerning the Father's love for all mankind and about the mission of the Son to reveal the Father to all races of men".

Guess what. That mission has never stopped. What has stopped is the human participation in such a message, and the message has been replaced with human misinterpretations.
What will help stop the war in Ukraine is the "mission of the Son" to reveal the loving Father to all races of men. His spirit will prevail. It is not our prerogative to second guess how Father will do that. It is our faith, and our stated intent to Father to wait on his wisdom and continually say "Thy kingdom come!"

We wait, just like you do. Be at peace. Let joy be in your lives. Thank you for listening.

Carole: Thank you Pleiadians!

Ron, I am not going to argue with you but how can you say that:

"Lemuel, your Lightline last Wednesday is still fine and accurate"?

I received a message from Michael and later you received the exact opposite.

Both cannot be right.

What is meant by: "Ron is full of problems because he is undergoing

a right patterson airforce base in England" ?

Polonius, in Shakespeare´s Hamlet said: "To thine own self be true".

I am being true to myself by standing down as host for the Wednesday

Lightline.

It is true that I am ill and awaiting another operation so I will indeed now

take Michaels´s advise and rest.

Thank you.

Lemuel

Ron Besser  
Thank you everybody. I am not quite sure how this Light Line is going to go. We have a lot of problems one way or another. I will attempt to fill the hour. If I can't, I'll let you know, and we'll disperse. This is Light Line for Sunday, the 14th of April 2024. I'm Ron Besser, your host.

Michael of Nebadon  
I am Michael of Nebadon, your king. I want you to understand that Ron has been hit pretty hard. His left arm is numb, and he is having a hard time keeping conscious. That is a symbol of the cabal that has not given up and we will let you know later, what we're going to do about it. In the meantime, Ron has attempted to hold this Light Line on the regular time and the schedule. We welcome you all. And let's see what we have.

I am Michael of Nebadon. I am the Creator Son of this local universe. We are in the middle of a huge insurrection. And Ron held the schedule today in spite of being beaten up. He is glad to see all of you. There are 21 on the call now, and that is a very good turnout to hear what we have to say. First of all, I am the Creator Son. I belong not only to Urantia but to 3.75 million other inhabited planets. Remember that, please. Urantia is one of 3.75 million human planets already established and I must take care of every one. Urantia today is ready to receive a mission. But we are having tremendous problems with an insurrection that has taken Urantia, primarily because it's a bestowal planet, away from me.

Ron woke up this morning with his left side, well, not normal. It is not paralyzed. But it has very little operation with the muscles or the blood into the left side of his body. He says that is minor compared to the insurrection itself and that I will make every attempt to hold a normal schedule so you know you haven't been forgotten. There are now 21 on the call and we thank you. Let's see what we can do.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
I am Machiventa Melchizedek. I welcome everybody. And it is a sad affair that Ron's beaten up, that his left side has almost no feeling in it like he's had a stroke. Well, if he's had a stroke, his mind is just fine. The rest of his body is not all that well done. But he could care less. What we want to tell you. I am Machiventa. I want you to understand that Ron holding this Light Line for you today is a bit of a miracle. He didn't go to bed this morning until 4:30 a.m. He couldn't sleep. So he sat and played solitaire on the computer. He got up at a normal time this morning at 9:30 which is pretty good because it only gave him five hours of sleep.

In any case, let me tell you this: the entire insurrection is being looked at as a palsy, that is no feeling for Urantia. I am not happy that Urantia is even listed as an inhabited planet right now. Ron has tried to keep the insurrection off the main page. But he had an interview two days ago from Mr. Caulk. That interview was his curiosity, Caulk's curiosity in the electric plant. The truth of the matter is there is no way to get Mr. Caulk onto this Light Line Ron because he is not getting his emails. It is broken. In any case, Dominick you have sent enough information previous to the break, that he knows that it is a Light Line today and that he's welcome to join. Ron sent him the password. You didn't remember to do that. But that's minor.

Now this to you, Ron: you will get through the day just fine. Dominick is to visit whenever he can today, there is some vital information that must be passed to you both from Michael and myself. Get there when you can. For the rest of you this private meeting between Michael of Nebadon, Machiventa, and the individual known as Uversa is to take place this afternoon when it can be held. I would prefer all of you to be there. But distance is a problem. And now this: the Light Line today with 23 on it, may be the last Light Line you hear for a while. Ron is being contacted to obtain a fusion with Michael of Nebadon. And that takes a considerable amount of energy from Ron. He's been falling asleep too easily and is having a problem getting through the day without extensive napping. We want you to know that whatever happens to these Light Lines, it will normalize in the future. Right now we're having problems. Please stay with it and remember kindly no one is meaning to do a problem to you or the schedule but it just might not work for reasons of a very bad set of insurrections primarily by the seraphim assigned to Urantia.

And now this: we have 23 on the call now and thank you for being here. The truth of the matter is that there are at least six of the 23 who are on the internet audio. Thank you. If we lose connection, try to come in the other way. And that is to dial into the login for the actual phone call. I am now going to go to a section that I don't like to talk about, but I will. I am Machiventa Melchizedek. Michael is not coming in until later. Thank you.
  • The entire matter of a Mission is questioned. There was no question yesterday, but there is today.
  • The entire matter of Urantia and its pretension of being a bestowal sphere is correct. It's no pretension. But that's what I feel like when I talk about Jesus and His return.
  • We cannot guarantee that these Light Lines will be held in spite of the intention to do so. Lemuel is ill. Ron is being attacked. He is the only one that insists that the Light Line schedule be appropriated and met for you to listen to. Please remember this. The Light Lines are a gift from God and they are not meant to be insisted upon but because Ron does, you've got one.
  • And finally this: The last time that we held a Light Line was Wednesday. I want another Light Line added to the schedule. If any of you who are not transmitters so far are willing to transmit a Light Line please contact Ron. He will set you up. And now this: I am Machiventa Melchizedek. I have spoken, oh more than I can count, on Light Lines and other means of communication. Ron insists that the Light Line scheduled for 2 p.m. any day be held here for the foreseeable future. It's the only way to hold you as a group together to keep you informed all of you at the same time with what is happening. Now that we've given Ron a breath let me tell you something. Yesterday, things were looking up. The day before yesterday, Mr. Caulk was here from one of the Carolinas. He recorded a session with Ron and Dominick and then left for home about 5 p.m., maybe a little earlier. When he finally made it home after traveling for about three hours, he found that his driveway was imperfectly

Ron Besser  
The sense I'm getting from Machiventa, this is Ron, is that the level on it was gone. Something had happened to the surface. Go ahead Machiventa.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
That is correct, Ron, thank you. The trouble we are having right now is that the insurrectionists are trying to take the phone call down. If we lose the phone call, give a few minutes and then try to come back. We will hold this Light Line for one hour. And we will be sure that the insurrectionists haven't an idea of what to do about it. Now let me go on with what I was saying. The entire matter over this Light Line what you hear, and what I have to say, is perfectly good. The universe is now insisting that you have clear channel and that when Ron is involved, we force the cabal out. He holds very poorly. His left side is slightly numb. His left hand is barely feeling the receiver in his hand. He's using the receiver primarily because the cabal sits beside him and attempts to interfere. But we're keeping them at bay. Now let me finish what I wanted to say.

5. I want to state that we are going to go with the MISSION! Hear that. But please also understand that the insurrection is just about impossible to control. Ron will be given the keys to the kingdom shortly. That means death, not; but it means that he has to be super careful about what he says. Michael has said; we trust Ron. We're going to work with Ron and Ron maintains the schedule and wants to expand it. Please, if you can transmit contact Ron and he will set you up.

(6.) I want everyone to understand that I Machiventa Melchizedek have never seen a situation like this before with any planet. What is happening is that the insurrectionists is planning on taking it over. And if that is the case, your communication links are in trouble. I will keep this communication link, that is the conference call on Sunday open. If all of the rest get into trouble, remember Sunday is operating with a clear channel.

(7.) And finally this: the entire reason for Ron to be here today is that he insists that the schedule for light lines be followed. If they break down, you lose communication. Yes, we try posts. But the discussion forum has a problem that Ron doesn't know. Several people on the discussion forum are trying to undo the discussion forum and they will be removed. We don't know who they are yet. But I assure you, if you are attempting problems you will be removed.

(8.) And finally, this from Machiventa Melchizedek. I want it to be known that Ron has seen to it that you are informed and today. He will stay with it so long as he can. But there are forces on the planet that make it very difficult to speak. He will post schedules. He will see to the schedules and please at least Sunday will continue. Elise, your Monday, Light Lines must continue in spite of the difficulties. The Tuesday Light Line is now open. Dominick is not going to take that, maybe later. The Wednesday Light Line by Lemuel has a problem because he's so ill. We're sorry Lemuel. Keep trying. We need you. Ron has no other transmitters right now. If you are a willing transmitter, get in touch with him and he will set you up.

And finally this: I am Machiventa Melchizedek. There is no one on this call Dominick and Ron because your emails have failed to get there. That is not the insurrectionists. That is a problem not with the UAI but with the Urantia Foundation and they have not been able to move in. Ron could care less who comes to listen. He has invited Mr. Caulk and several others to the Light Lines. But they do not understand that these Light Lines were invited by Michael of Nebadon in 1995. That's a long time ago. But it is operational yet.

Now let me tell you about the transmitters, as Ron calls it out west. I'm not going to name them by name, but I am going to tell you to be careful. There is one that produces a Light Line or at least a transmission with Machiventa Melchizedek. That is no longer true. There are three of them that attempt to do other transmissions. They are successful. Ron doesn't mind. He has invited them to join the Magisterial Foundation and your transmissions on a day he assigns to them. But they have stuck their fingers into the air and told him in very unpleasant language. He's not welcome. There is a split now between the West and the East. The transmitters in the east of the United States are loyal and helpful. The transmitters in the western part of the United States are behaving badly. I know some of you listen, that's okay. But be careful, they do not have clear channel anymore. If you want verification, ask Ron. We tell him what is happening. He does not publish it unless forced to. And now this: here is Michael of Nebadon your Creator Son.

Michael of Nebadon  
Welcome everybody. I am back after refreshing myself well enough to speak lightly. Ron has been on and off again with communication since Mr. Caulk was there on, I believe it was Friday. And for reasons of state, Mr. Caulk is the last person to visit there until we straighten this out. What is wrong? What is wrong? We are waiting for the additional arrivals to get settled. There are now four new arrivals to the call. And we welcome you. Thank you for attending. Let me say this. I am Michael of Nebadon. And I have been doing Light Lines oh, for at least three or four years. This is the first time that I have been almost excluded from my own planet, Urantia. I am going to make sure that individuals associated with the insurrection know they have done wrong. One just walked in beside Ron. Ron's aware of it. It's not vorondadek, Ron. It's a soul or a son you have not been revealed of.

Ron Besser  
Very well. Thank you. Go ahead, please, Michael.

Michael of Nebadon  
Thank you, Ron. The truth of the matter is Dominick get that body over to Ron's. There must be some explanation held privately so that you can continue. I want this Light Line on Sunday. And Elise, work hard to do the Light Line on Monday. There is no Light Line on Tuesday. Wednesday is Lemuel. There is no Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. We want them filled. But if we cannot get them filled. I'm going to have Ron sit and at least fill the area with his program. He doesn't have to do, of course, Monday, that's Elise. Tuesday is blank. Wednesday, is Lemuel. Thursday is blank. I want it to be filled at least on Thursday, Ron, do it yourself if you have to.

Ron Besser  
Very well. Michael, may I speak a moment?

Michael of Nebadon  
Yes.

Ron Besser  
Thank you. I cannot guarantee much of anything with me. What they are doing is they're hitting my nervous system. And my hands are cold and numb. My legs are cold and numb. This morning they hit my left side and that is from the hands and arms down to my left foot. I don't know what their intention is. But I do know I won't give in to them. They will kill me first. And I mean that. They've attempted to do that. If I go. Keep the Light Lines going. They are very important and I refer primarily to Dominick who is with me and therefore knows the moment-to-moment situation. I intend to hold it together as long as I live.

Michael of Nebadon  
And finally this: this is Michael of Nebadon, Ron. You will live as long as I want you to. The trial that is with the incommunicado situation is over. I must make sure that this telephone call and its number and it service will keep going until I arrive on the planet with Jesus. There is nothing further that you can do Ron except try to close the noise of that mower out of your ear.

Ron Besser  
For your information people I hired a group of people yesterday to mow the lawn. I have three acres of grass and I nearly have three acres high and it's got to be taken care of. So I think they will do it mostly Sundays. But I'm getting the grass mowed. Thank God. And now back to you Michael, I'm sorry.

Michael of Nebadon  
That's all right, Ron. Now this: the entire region known as York, Pennsylvania, of the United States, is now under my special watch care. So that you know when something serious is up. Let it be known that something serious is up. Ron went to bed around midnight. He couldn't sleep. So at 2 a.m. he got up and played solitaire on the computer. They shot him several times. And he finally went to bed at 4:30. He slept well because the protection has been extended over him now. Why we have to do this for Urantia is beyond my imagination. I'm a Creator Son. I know what's going on with every planet I have put into position. And that position is over the entire network of what Nebadon is. However, the insurrection has made it almost impossible to do what we need to do to see to all those planets. I have asked for emergency personnel from wherever I can get them to make sure that those planets, 3.75 million are well. There is a planet called Densen. D E N S O N That planet is in worse shape than Urantia. Ron had a brief statement from it yesterday. He cannot share all these communications with you. But he can tell you what is happening on Panoptia, on Denson, and another one I don't think he has down called Twilling. T W I L L I N G. You rather like the name.

Ron Besser  
It reminds me of Christmas.

Michael of Nebadon  
Yes, Ron. I am sure that when we speak to Ron, he feels a lot more than I communicate. Twilling is a Christmas planet. It just received its bestowal Son and I was part of it. You are amazing, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Well, it's a feeling. I don't know what to do with it all the time. But it's a pleasure to know Twilling. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
Thank you, Ron. Now this: Ron is going to be harassed by that mower that's outside his window right now. We're going to be gone in another oh 15 minutes. Probably we'll have to cut this early. But the truth of the matter is you are not hearing the mower but he hears it big time and he's here. The following you should know. Number one, Do not bother trying to forecast when My Mission arrives. Number two, My Mission will be viewable by May 12th or perhaps the 22nd. I'm not sure of My schedule. But somewhere between May 12 and May 22, you're going to see not a Vorondadek Son but a Magisterial Son. Ron is delighted. He thought they got pushed off. No.

Ron Besser  
I welcome the idea and particularly the bodies of the Magisterial Sons, from Ron, believe me.

Sen Sen  
Thank you, Ron. We will make contact with you particularly. I am not Monjoronson. I am Sen Sen. Ron has known me for approximately two years. The individuals who have joined us are from the Urantia Foundation, not; but from a different organization than you are used to, Ron. They are fine and they support you. But they have no idea about language. Let me first approximate meanings for those individuals that have joined. There are three of them and they are important. I welcome you. Now this:
  • When We say Creator Son, that is Jesus and the Creator Son Himself. Jesus appears on Urantia courtesy of the work of the Creator Son and Gabriel.
  • The term personification is used occasionally. Spirit is not only personal, it is prepersonal and superpersonal. That makes no sense to you. But that is a condition up here. Not only is Jesus personal, but so is the Creator Son. That's all to the appearance of that bestowal Son.
  • And finally this to get you started: Ron can do anything we ask him to. He has four years with transmission and about 15 years with receiving transmission. About 20 years ago there was a teaching mission in which we established the ability to transmit. Ron has retained it. We are asking for new transmitters but the new people will have a problem doing that primarily because it's so new. And finally this to you Ron: you will meet with Dominick today, your second in command, and you will receive a full disclosure of what you are to do. You are delightful. You have bowed. That is what we do up here on the Mansion Worlds.

Ron Besser  
I look forward to the work, Michael. Whatever it is. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
And now to you Dominick: stay the course. You will have help in a few well, it could be months. But you are getting help even now. And finally, to you Ron, Mr. Caulk, who was here on Thursday has taken your talk with him as an extraordinary revelation. It is but he did not realize it when he was here Thursday. He got home okay. But the recording has been tampered with and it is useless. He will want to have another interview with you. What say you?

Ron Besser  
This is Ron. He is most welcome to have another interview with me providing he can be here. And this time uses two tape recorders. We cannot trust the cabal. I detest them. And I want nothing to do with them. But they insist on being here even sitting beside me. You Michael are more aware of it than I am. But I'm aware of it plentifully and I refuse to cooperate. I can't say anything more. Back to you please. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
You are the first person Ron that has said to Me, welcome Creator Son. They forget probably. They don't know who they are really talking to. But please understand. I am not after humans. And now let me tell you something else. The attempt to hold regular communications with you through Light Lines will continue, truly. Ron has established 2:00 p.m. to keep it regular and in your memory. We have Monday with Elise. She is still good. Tuesday used to be with Dominick. For reasons of state we're asking Dominick to stand down for the moment. Wednesday we have Lemuel. And then nothing to Saturday, or Sunday with Ron. Amethyst, you transmit but irregularly. Speak with Ron what you want to do. There are two others of you that can transmit but you shy back. Talk with Ron if you will. We've got to establish this communication with all of you to let you know what is happening to Urantia.

The UAI which is an organization of the foundation of the Urantia Foundation is sputtering, because Ron has delivered to him an electric plant that uses ultimatons. Well, my goodness, what is wrong with you? Why don't you join him and make it viable? That is buildable. There are members in the UAI who can do this. Ron is willing to listen. But understand this, the patent stays in ownership with Ron. The building to be the electric plant is to stay with Ron. But he will share it. There is a vast fortune to be had when we build this. We consider 34 million to build the plant. We expect the income to be in excess of 1 trillion. Yes, I'm not misspeaking.

And finally to the rest of you: please be sure that you understand what Ron is. He started in the 1990s till about 2010 as a normal production of the Urantia Book, the Foundation, and the Fellowship. But he had to go his different way when all those organizations let him know he did not suggest reform to them. They did the reform to him. As a result, there is a strained relationship. But Ron has always entertained that if you really want to understand what is happening you are welcome to join us. We hold nothing against you. Today there is one person who is from the UAI and is not particularly interested. I tell you this, UAI you won't be listening to anything if you openly take arms up against what has to be done.

There is a new Mission. It will be accommodated by those who help not those who speak against it, because it's not part of the UAI, or the Foundation, or the Fellowship. You're on notice. Cooperate and you will enjoin not only a new revelation but the possibility of joining with the costs and the privilege of plenty of cash back with a new electric station that is amazing. Have Ron explain it to you, if Caulk doesn't. And now this: it is about 10 minutes of three in the afternoon of Sunday, March or rather April 14th 2024. I am going to open the foundation and this Light Line to your questions now. Five Star raises your hand on his board here. He will answer your questions if you have any. Q&A begins now. If you want. Go ahead. Any questions? We will try to answer. Five star.

Ron Besser  
Okay, Jose, I'm coming to you. You're unmuted, Jose. What's your question?

Jose
Yes, sir. I don't know if you spoke about this before the Light Line started because I came in a little bit late. But with this situation going on now with Iran and Israel, would that have any effect on the missions?

Ron Besser
Yes. As long as Urantia has that state of war? We will not appear. We expect that state of war to end in May. But if it doesn't, we will wait them out. And appear afterward. Iran is dangerous. I will let it go at that. Is there anything else?

Jose
No, sir. Thank you very much for your answer.

Ron Besser
Well, thank you, Jose. Anybody else? Five star. All right. There's Valerie. Yes, Valerie.

Valerie  
Thank you, Ron, would I be permitted to conduct an investment group? And if they respond at all, I would just directly connect them to Dominick without me getting in the middle?

Ron Besser  
Well, Dominick and me, either one of us or both of us. If you contact Dominick, CC me, but if you contact me, cc Dominick.

Valerie  
Okay, but I am allowed to send out that letter, which is in my heart.

Ron Besser  
Oh, yeah. I'm not going to tell you what to do.

Valerie  
No, I'm not asking that. Or to tell me anything. I just wanted to make sure that I wouldn't start something that you it wouldn't be pleasing to you. I just want to send out one letter to an investment group. I believe they might be interested in and if not we going to find out by their response. That's all.

Ron Besser  
I think it's wonderful. I think it's a wonderful idea.

Valerie  
Thank you. Now after Jose asked that question. I do have the same question about the Ukraine situation.

Ron Besser  
What situation?

Valerie  
The war in Russia and Ukraine?

Ron Besser  
Oh, I don't know what. Just a minute.

Valerie  
Yes.

Ron Besser  
Over, all right, let me try this. If you can hear me. They are feeding back my voice. That is insurrection. Valerie, I appreciate it and I'm going to close this call.

Valerie  
Okay. Thank you.

Ron Besser  
All right.

Valerie  
Thank you.

Ron Besser  
Let's try someone else. Is anybody else have anything to ask? Or say? Okay, weydevu I'm coming to you. Yeah, weydevu. Let's just see if we can hear you. Go ahead.

Weydevu  
All right. Thank you, Ron. I have two questions. The first question would be concerning the tectonic plates and May. For I believe sometime in the past that they were saying that something might happen in May, I'm not sure.

Ron Besser  
Give me a minute.

Weydevu  
Okay.

Cabal  
This is Michael of Nebadon. Your question about tectonic plates is charming. But let's not get to that right now. They are in danger on the West Coast. I have this statement. If you have an earthquake, between now and June, it will be devastating. I don't know the details. But let it go for now. Now, as far as the missions, We will appear on or about May 15th to about May 30th. Somewhere in there.

Ron Besser  
One moment, please. Is that clear channel?

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael. No, Ron.

Ron Besser  
That's what I thought. Listen again. And let me go if I can to Michael.

Michael of Nebadon  
Ron, you are amazing. They've inserted a date. Don't believe the date. I will determine when I appear. May be May. But it might be July too. You just have to wait me out. No date is given for my appearance.

Ron Besser  
Now go ahead. weydevu.

Weydevu  
Yes, my other statement question. Those dates that you were saying that didn't have Light Line Light Line. Is it possible that I know that you're in your condition and I know you don't feel like it at times? Is it possible that you could give a transmission by tape and then post it on the call? You know what I'm trying to say?

Ron Besser  
Yeah, yes, I do. And I've considered it. I might have to use it. But until I have to use it. I'll use the live Light Line.

Weydevu  
Okay. Well, that was all my questions. Thank you.

Ron Besser  
Okay, thank you. weydevu. I'm coming to you, Dominick.

Dominick  
Okay.

Ron Besser  
Go ahead.

Dominick  
There was some question in the interview about the phrase or specific wording about the or any new revelation particularly sensitive to the word disqualification. Could you explain what, if any, is disqualified? Or what's the difference? And what's retained and what needs revision, etc, etc.

Ron Besser  
I'm not sure what you're talking about and disqualification. The only thing said to me, and during the interview, it was going to be possible to provide the Sixth Epochal Revelation this year. And that we as an organization, were to be alert and follow the instructions that may come with the decision to publish in 2024 or 2025. That is the Sixth Epochal Revelation. Is that what you wanted to know, Dominick?

Dominick  
Yeah, just given a chance because I know that came up in relation to the Sixth Epochal Revelation. The other comment is to the group that even though I'm standing down for Tuesdays. I'm to resume, I'm transmitting every morning. So, for me from my standpoint, personally, I stopped doing that and just started transmitting on Tuesdays. So I will occasionally post those to the forum as required. That's all Ron, thank you.

Ron Besser  
That's great. Thank you, Dominick. Weydevu did you have another question? Wait a minute.

Weydevu  
No. No, I didn't. I thought you had lost my five-star or something. But that's what happened with that. Okay, thank you.

Ron Besser  
Thank you. Dominick. Have you finished?

Dominick  
Yes.

Ron Besser  
Okay. Anybody else? I see. Dominick, do you still have a question? Did you, did you have something else Dominick?

Dominick  
No, that's probably you not seeing my five-star repeatedly pressed and unpressed. You might, you might. You might tell him a story of your lawn mower yesterday, otherwise, I don't think have anything to.

Ron Besser  
Right now I am having trouble with my brain trying to stay out of the difficulty of the insurrection. They're all over me right now. I'm trying to keep them out. Thank you, Dominick. Was there anybody else? Questions? Comments? All right, I see none.

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael of Nebadon. One moment, Ron. I want you to understand that I've given you now the opportunity to talk about this. Other than those who have voluntarily asked for questions or comments. No one is speaking. I know you have questions. I'm a Creator Son. I can get into your minds. And I see several questions. And no one is answering.

Ron Besser  
Yeah, Rene, I'm coming to you. I can I've opened you up, Rene. What did you have to say?

Rene  
Thank you, Ron. And thank you, Creator Son. I just want to remind everybody that we are open today at 5:30 p.m., Arizona time for our Spanish Light Line for everybody who would like to attend. And that's all I wanted to remind our listeners that we still have a Light Line in Spanish. That's all Ron.

Ron Besser  
Okay, thank you, Rene. It's worth saying and worth attending. Thank you, Rene.

Rene  
Thank you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Yes, Dominick.

Dominick  
Yes. I do have something. There needs to be a minor linguistic correction in establishing a new anyone doing a Light Line. And that is Ron will establish you. He will not simply set you up because of the double meanings we're changing it to established. Do you understand that Ron?

Ron Besser  
Yeah, I understand it very well Dominick, and thank you. Is there anybody else? All right, seeing none.

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael of Nebadon.

Ron Besser  
Dominick, do you have anything? All right.

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael of Nebadon. I want to say something to all of you on today's Light Line, in particular. Ron was not sure he could hold the Light Line. But he has done it, the hour is up. And we have provided you everything but this the mower is getting very close to my window and we have to shut this off. The trial that we have to speak to over a Light Line on Sunday is very important. We have got to get out of here that mower is beginning to drown me out in my room. I want you all to know that we appreciate your attendance. But we would like it to be more active. I would consider five questions on this Light Line on Sunday to be important enough to wait for them. Ron has a picture of every one of your telephone numbers and whether your communication circuit is closed or open. Right now everybody is closed. I will wait one more minute for one more question if I can get it. Do you have a question? Please ask it now.

Ron Besser  
Yes, Dominick.

Dominick  
All right question, Ron, can you hear me?

Ron Besser  
Yeah.

Dominick  
My question is, can we get an idea of the personnel and orders of those still acting in rebellion and or insurrection? End question.

Ron Besser  
All right, thank you, that goes to the Creator Son.

Michael of Nebadon  
I want this to be known. I don't know all who is involved. All I know is that Urantia is under the gun today and frankly, late last night. I will do what I can. But I am only one Creator Son. And I am only one of 1000s of Local Universes. The Father, the Universal Father is aware of the crisis. You on the planet Urantia are in crisis. Please understand, that this communication could be cut off at any time depending on what the insurrectionists do. I am letting it open right now briefly to take questions if you have any. And I hope you do.

Dominick  
I have a follow up I guess Ron, can you hear me?

Ron Besser  
Yes, I can go ahead.

Dominick  
Are humans or can humans, is there a difference between willingly participating in rebellion or knowingly participating? The difference between willingly and knowingly? And do any of us know about this participation from like, say

Ron Besser  
You are asking if anybody is participating in rebellion with the seraphim and whatnot. Is that correct?

Dominick  
Yes. And if there's a difference between knowingly doing that and or willingly doing that.

Ron Besser  
All right, I got you.

Michael of Nebadon  
No one is willingly participating, no humans, but we've got groups in the west of this country who are transmitting. I want you to understand

Ron Besser  
Just a minute. Rene, I'm getting your birds. I've cut you off, or I've muted you. Yeah, the insurrectionists are playing with my muting. Anyhow, I'm gonna catch up here just a minute. I'm having trouble, but just just hold a minute. All right.

Michael of Nebadon  
There are no humans willingly participating in the rebellion on Urantia. But you've got it nearly done and they are really participating with the evil ones by refusing to cooperate and unify. Ron has extended the invitation several times. If they do not listen soon, they will be cut off. They are in the way. Does that answer your question, Dominick?

Dominick  
No, not really. I was thinking more like heads of state, warlords? Things like that.

Michael of Nebadon  
Yes. Generally speaking, many of the power figures on Urantia right now are playing right into the cabal. I have not mentioned it for the simple reason they don't know the difference and we will correct them when we can. Yes, there are those people. No, they do not know they're doing it and see, I will correct it when I arrive sometime, probably in May. Was that what you asked?

Dominick  
Yeah, back to you.

Ron Besser  
Okay, thank you. Is there anybody else? All right. Oh. Yes. Telephone number 3273. Go ahead, please.

Bill  
Yes, thank you. This is Bill in Texas. I want to thank you, Ron, for all that you do. And for Michael of Nebadon to keep us informed on Earth. I was curious,

Ron Besser  
Thank you.

Bill  
You're welcome. I was thinking and had a question about are there any plans to maybe have something like a YouTube channel or something that would be able to be accessed by more people on earth rather than just a few people here on your Light Line?

Ron Besser  
That's a brilliant question. I hadn't thought about it. I don't know. I press this up to Michael. Do you have a comment on it, Michael?

Michael of Nebadon  
Yes. You Ron, get the channel open. Talk with Dominick about it today.

Ron Besser  
Is your name, Bill?

Bill  
Yes. Yes, it is.

Ron Besser  
Okay. Well, Bill, thank you. It's a wonderful statement. We will attend to it. Thank you.

Bill  
Thank you so much.

Ron Besser  
You're welcome. Now anybody else? Yes, Elise.

Elise  
Yeah. Hello, Ron. I'm trying to get through but it's I don't know, maybe it's a coincidence. And my last digit numbers are also six to seven, three and I tried to raise my head and it's I don't think you've heard that. But well, anyway, my question is the Regency, is that completely off forever? Because I still think that it was such a splendid idea to help the governments and through that through the governments to go to the people to the public.

Michael of Nebadon  
The answer to your question is the Regency is still operating. We just have not spoken to it. I can't tell you anything more about it just yet. But you will have a full explanation by May 12th.

Elise  
Well, that's perfect. I remember that it was completely shared, it was completely off the agenda. But that's, that's fine. Thank you very much.

Ron Besser  
Well, that's the best answer today. I don't know what tomorrow will bring, Elise.

Elise  
I know.

Ron Besser  
And I thank you.

Elise  
Thank you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Sure. Weydevu, weydevu, you're on. Go ahead.

Weydevu  
Okay, Ron, I want to say thank you for keeping this line open for these questions, because we haven't had a real good question and answer for some time. And I thank you. You shocked us all because we are used to you, just saying goodbye. Yeah, thank you.

Ron Besser  
And well, what's your question?

Weydevu  
Okay, what, my question is the same as Dominick's. But I just want to go a little step further. In terms of when he asked whether other humans that were part of the resurrection, excuse me, insurrection? I was gonna say, were there any humans or any other beings that were involved?

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael. No, to put it simply. A group of seraphim that we are going to chastise and remove. Right now they're out of control. We are trying to get control and we'll let you know when it's done. Thank you.

Weydevu  
Thank you.

Ron Besser  
Anything else, weydevu.

Weydevu  
No, that's it, Ron. Thank you very much. And thank you, Michael.

Ron Besser  
You're welcome. Just a minute, Dominick. Go ahead.

Dominick  
Okay, to Valerie and anyone else about Rayson Electric, Rayson Corporation wireless electricity. The email to CCSR is director at Raysoncorporation.com. That will go to me and Ron's email. And no one needs permission. But it would help if you before you send anything that you do, put it in front of my eyeballs or Rons so that we can help you craft your message. That's all. Back to you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Thank you very much, Dominick. Elise, do you have, go ahead.

Elise  
Oh, no, I didn't I didn't do anything.

Ron Besser  
Well, you wrote in your circuit.

Elise  
Oh, well, I didn't touch it. I'm writing something down. So I don't know. I'm sorry.

Ron Besser  
All right, now weydevu, you're done?

Weydevu  
Yes.

Ron Besser  
Okay. I'm going to shut you down. Dominick, do you have something to say?

Dominick  
Just a comment that YouTube is a nice to have but it's redundant and YouTube doesn't really like long audio-only type content. They like things 10 minutes and under that's audio and video. Bill, there's a site called fatherslightline.com where you can point people to, but it doesn't solve your suggestion that we get on a much larger platform, which is ideal. But it's difficult and we need help as a team. That's something I need to build a team around. We already have our transcribers at full capacity, and even they can use someone on their team, etc, etc. That's all I have to say,  Ron. Back to you.

Ron Besser  
That's enough. I don't know what to do about that at the moment. Elise, Elise, did you have a question?

Elise  
No.

Ron Besser  
All right. Well,

Elise  
Yeah, I see it on the screen. Yeah, I don't know, display. I don't know. I don't know what to do about it.

Ron Besser  
Just go away, Ron. Okay. Rene Duran, do you have a question?

Rene  
A yes Ron, it's basically a comment. I just want to appreciate what Dominick mentioned about fatherslightline.com Because he's beautifully built, and beautifully constructed and when I went to post from that website into my Facebook account, I go there because it has a beautiful picture,.all the information that the other listeners can read and get attracted to, and I appreciated that you mentioned it because it's a beautiful website. Thank you.

Ron Besser  
Thank you. I'm sure Dominick enjoyed that.

Rene  
He put it up.

Ron Besser  
Thank you. Your mic is open, Dominick.

Dominick  
Yeah. Thank you, Rene. And all credits from the last year of operating that site really goes to Valerie, who I almost handed it off to as the administrator. Okay. But thank you.

Rene  
Thank you.

Dominick  
Back to you, Ron.

Rene  
Yes, thank you. Anybody else?

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael of Nebadon. I see that there are no pertinent questions anymore. And I'm going to close this down. Now, Ron, you have to understand.

Ron Besser  
Just a minute. You're all unmuted. Bye-bye.

end
Lemuel, your Lightline this past Wednesday is still quite fine and accurate.

Michael of Nebadon, however, says this:

"You have reached a period in your life cycle you need rest and relaxation, and we suggest you do it.  Ron is bailing as much water as he can, and just saw this as it was blocked to him by the cabal, and it is serious enough to address the cabal,

You Lemuel are doing fine, and you can do the Lightline this Wednesday, if you care to.  Ron will be there if he can be and will insist the Wednesday Lightline be held, not for your consideration Lemuel, but for his own consideration that the Cabal is not going to win if he stands a chance to be there for you if you do not take Wednesday Lightline this week.

Furthermore, Lemuel, you are going to be fortified for weeks ahead so you can take the Wednesday Lightline, as Ron is fully of problems because he is undergoing a right patterson airforce base in England, not just for you but for the entire enterprise as the transmitters a re being knocked out before I arrive to constantly harass Me and my Staff.  Do not let me down Lemuel, as much depends on your announcement abilities now.  If you need an additional discussion let me know and contact me via transmission and take down what I have to say.  Take down what I say, now.  Lemuel.  Ron has no idea what it is and cannot do it now.  K -

MICHAEL OF NEBADON at your service.

END

Dear fellow members,

Earlier today I sent a message to Ron, informing him of my reasons for

standing down as the host for the Wednesday Lightline.

Thank you all for your attendance and participation over the past few years,

It has been an honor and a privilege for me.

Lemuel

Thank you Sophia Veronica for posting this as I am slowly being burned out of normal reactions to take on a more morontia form.  I forget easily and my extremities get, including mind, are not work perfectly right now.  To all who listen to this tape thank you for your continued interest and will be back better than ever (ha ha) in a few weeks.  I am progressing with a morontial change to the brain and to the blood system in my body and it is not fun but doable.  Thanks to all for your continued interest and this for all of you shortly:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I speak slowly but well:  The trial Ron is in no one else could afford to do and he is ready to step down if it fails and he is, unfortunately if the trial does not work well in the flesh,  ready to take on an additional responseablilty shortly, and that is to prepare for my RETURN WITH JESUS.  Watch the Board Carefully, and he is weak but progressing well enough that I am cheerful that he is going to make it.

"Meanwhile, let you be aware of the following:  I am near URANTIA all day as I am on and off this sphere frequently, and Ron's Lightline is available whenever he is to call attention to you.

"Today is Elise's Lightline on Mondat at 2PM.  Whatever Ron has to say today is fine.  But I am asking Ron to do another Lightline today at 5PM, and I have an important announcement for Ron alone on the 5PM Lightline later today.

"Listen to Elise's Lightline for sure as I have something so additionally and I will be there to speak to you at 2PM, and I want Ron to hold a Lightline at 5PM later today too.  I leave this all alone for now.  K"  MICHAEL OF NEBADON.

END
THE SPANISH LANGUAGE LIGHTLINE FOR ALL / Re: "THOUGHTS ADJUSTERS"
« Last post by Moses Ouko on Yesterday at 02:58:42 »
Thank you Rene for posting.

0.5.10  4. Soul. The Soul of man is an experiential acquisition. As a mortal creature chooses to “do the will of the Father in heaven,” so the indwelling spirit becomes the father of a new reality in human experience. The mortal and material mind is the mother of this same emerging reality. The substance of this new reality is neither material nor spiritual - it is morontia. This is the emerging and immortal Soul which is destined to survive mortal death and begin the Paradise ascension.

Love and Blessings,
Moses
Hi everyone today we had The Universal Father, Michael of Nebadon, Jesus, the Pleyadians, Gaia, Agar, the Bitalbies with different topics.
To listen the tape please click on the link:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1534443/615480/VCISPREC01_615480_20240414_173258

Thank you all for listening.

Evelio Rivas
Host 
René Durán 
Co-host
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10