Author Topic: Pandemic v/s Parousia  (Read 1592 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Pandemic v/s Parousia
« on: April 26, 2021, 03:29:40 pm »
As of the 26th of April, COVID-19 infected 146,901,906 people and 3,117,711 have died so far worldwide, according to a data provided by Google. India is actually the leading country where the death toll has increased dramatically and it seems that there is a new variant of the virus out there which is more dreadful that the others already discovered. It is like the whole world is in war, fighting an invisible enemy. We know that there must be peace for the Second Return, but what about a pandemic ?
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Pandemic v/s Parousia
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 08:01:56 am »
Clency,
I remember in one of the Lightlines (on 20th March 2021) it was said that there was going to be a flare up of the pandemic because people have become foolish and are putting others in danger especially the family had let down their guard when it came to the laid down protocols against the pandemic.What is happening in India from the emerging online videos is that people went back to their normal lives of festivities,no social distancing and all other measures were disregarded.It is ironic that India gave out vaccines to other countries and now has ran out of supplies.Nevertheless we pray that the population learns from this and goes  back to adhere to the laid down protocols against the pandemic.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2021, 10:38:24 am »
Moses, whatever the reason – non-observance of sanitary protocol, for example – the fact is the pandemic is gaining momentum in every corner of the world and the scientists are struggling to find a way to stop it, but with no avail. What is bothering me is that if ever the Second Return occurred right now, it would landed amidst a turmoil similar to a world war, even though without bombing, but with dead bodies all around.

Excerpted from an article : “Russia became the first country in the world to perform an autopsy (post mortem) on a corpse of Covid-19 and after a thorough investigation, discovered that Covid-19 does not exist as a virus.

Doctors in Russia have violated the World Health Organization (WHO) law, which does not allow post-mortem autopsies on the bodies of people who have died from Covid-19 to be discovered after a certain time. These doctors made scientific discovery: “We cannot assume that it is a virus, but a bacterium which allows blood clots to form in the veins and nerves, causing the death of the patient.”

Russia has defeated the virus, claiming that “there is nothing but phelia-intravascular coagulation (thrombosis) and the way to treat it is to cure it”: 1) Antibiotic pills 2) Anti-inflammatory and 3) take anticoagulants (aspirin).

This indicates that a cure for the disease is possible. This sensational news for the world was prepared by Russian doctors after post-mortem autopsy (corpses) of the Covid-19 virus. According to other Russian scientists, ventilators and the intensive care unit (ICU) were never needed.  Protocols to this effect have already been published in Russia and China already knew this, but never released its report.”

I am not endorsing what is being said in this article, but it reminds me of a discussion going-on here some time ago about taking a body cell from a Covid-19 virus corpse through a post-mortem autopsy, so as to create a vaccine. Are the Russian scientists on the right track ?

Offline Sharon

• The oxen are slow but the earth is patient.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2021, 12:36:43 pm »
Hi, Clency. After reading your posting, I did a bit of research and learned the Russian claim you reference has been heartily disputed, as reported by both the Associated Press and Reuters. The claim that Covid 19 is not a virus should be seen for what it is: nonsense and fodder for File 13 (a trash can). I wish bringing this pandemic to an end was that simple, but it's not.

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2021, 01:54:57 pm »
Hi Sharon,your response above#3 should be correct to the best of my knowledge I guess as spirit knows best.
Here is a quote from a transmission through Ron by Machiventa Melkizedek ,
"COVID19 is a natural virus disease brought to life in the filth of pig styes in China.  Ron was told precisely how it happened and he will not repeat it again, but it was a dreadful virus birth due to the over silitisous use of a female pig and a horny farm hand and he brought into the farm house by tracking manure on his clothes to the wash room and it spread like wild fire.  China needs to ban such people as sub human and the raising of pigs in Wuhan all together.
Thank you.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2021, 10:41:35 pm »
By the way Sharon you have a young Midwayer as your namesake.She is from another planet that is now in its final stages of Light and Life .She first spoke on the Lightline USA/EU of the 24th March 2021 where she mentioned that the study of Urantia and the effects of rebellion was part of the Midwayer training. She was so touched by the situation on Urantia that she asked her supervisors to allow her stay and help.They agreed and she should be around somewhere I suppose. Just a note from me.Good day.Thank you.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Offline Sharon

• The oxen are slow but the earth is patient.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2021, 11:21:27 pm »
Hi, Moses. What lovely news that I share a name with a Midwayer. And, thank *you* for sharing that news with me. 

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2021, 11:52:26 pm »
New information on covid 19 continues to emerge (Thanks Clency), but nothing portends that researchers will reach a consensus even on its pathogenesis, less on prevention and therapy about this infection. And after almost a year and a half of this terrible nightmare, there is nothing left but to speculate on how everything is going to end and in how much longer. A taxi driver who transported me today told me that a colleague from the taxi station had died, who had always been a very healthy person but that the pandemic took him away in less than two weeks. And he told me about other cases of deaths from covid 19 that he was also a witness in which, like his collegue, they were not suffering from any disease, nor were they elderly people, so he believed that this damn virus had arrived with a list of the victims' names in his pocket and whoever appeared on the list was not even saved by the priest Chirulo (a popular saying). That what each one had to try was to know if his name appeared on the list, to prepare at least in advance. The truth is that the taxi driver left me thoughtful.
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2021, 12:44:59 am »
I post this in case some are interested.  I was asked to consider providing a second edition to the Origins book, and I suggested that was probably a good idea since the first edition predates the pandemic.  For that reason I wrote out to the book publicist the proposal using an expansion of the present book text to include something on the Corona19 virus.  Here is a piece of it that includes the Corona19 expansion:

Memo to Publicist, extraction concerning Covid19 virus.

We do not advertise this since the book predates the Corona19 pandemic, but the Corona virus is related to the AIDS virus by Family, but not by the other classifications.

Genus of these two viruses:

AIDS
Family: Retroviridae              note the family name
Class: Revtraviricetes
Genus: Lentivirus
Kingdom: Pararnavirae

Corona19
Family: Coronaviridae Retroviridae    note the family name
Class: Pisoniviricetes
Phylum: Pisuviricota
Kingdom: Orthornavirae

My text:
Corona19 has never been evaluated by us, and should be added to a second edition of ORIGINS by writing about its effective means of hiding from the immune system, just like the AIDS does.  Only the Corona19 virus shows Oxygen plentifully which t he AIDS virus dare not on pain of death.  What it does not show is the red cells it is harmless, but burrow immediately into them and gobbles up all proteins it can get to shield its surface from the white blood cells sent out by the immune system to detect invasions of lethal diseases.  The leukocytes attempt  identification, but run into the Covid19 surface shield coating and do what we might call “backing off” for reevaluation.  The time lag is too long to prevent full infection and the patient often succumbs to such a rapid expansion of cell-division poisons that the body begins to call for more drastic help.  Covid19 responds to that call for more help by forcing the entire patient body mechanism to fail to provide the oxygen it needs to oxygenate the blood by a type of strangulation  and many die from lack of oxygen in the blood stream because of it.

I am not a doctor, but I am the author who works with the spiritual compensation of the medical profession on earth, and they fully know the human creation and how infection and how viruses use that ploy to reproduce themselves into a perpetual life presence.  Viruses of this nature have one very nasty characteristic, and that is all retroviruses (being a total of twelve in number on earth), seek to kill their hosts.  They do this because the retrovirus requires death to replicate because the corpse produces a potassium ion it needs to produce seed (spores).  Corona19 requires a potassium ion present to finish its life cycle and the body supplies that only at death.

Let me be clear.  When the human body has died, the thorax does one last act of sedition to make sure the body decomposes when buried (that also goes for unburied bodies too).  The thorax secrets upon death these ions of potassium.  To begin full decomposition and to release gases that aid decomposition.  The medical profession  should learn how to harvest the potassium ion an add it to the present Covid19 vaccines, and that potassium ion  tells Covid19 its job is done.  It then goes dormant.  The new vaccines do the rest of the work and kill it.

END excerpt.

Added as an after thought:  notice the family name ends in the suffix  "viridae".  That is Latin meaning slimy death and snake poison.  The term Retro at the front of the family name means it is a bacteria which evolved backwards into a plant first and kills to become a bacteria again.  Very gruesome when you understand the Latin.   I had to look it up myself.  Ron

« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 12:59:39 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2021, 12:52:21 am »
Clency, I think everything fits in your Russian quote except that the actual cause of the disease is a virus. It has long been known that the mechanism of action of the disease is as described in the Russian text and even the method of treatment is approximately as described. Let me just remind you that what Machiventa refers to are the messages that were published on the forum on February 4 and May 7, 2020. In the latter, there is even the name of this Chinese. There was another longer bulletin at this time about this virus. In addition, there was later news on the forum about the possibility of a very effective treatment in a chamber with excess oxygen and some overpressure. There was also news of the blood plasma treatment of people who died of the virus, and news that even burying those who died without cremation could be dangerous. I can add that my sister and her husband in Poland, the elderly around 85 years old, did not die of this disease thanks to the use of the blood plasma of convalescents. I might add that possibly the unique vaccine production technology used by AZ and JJ was known to be dangerous due to the difficult filtering of live viruses, and as a result there are post-vaccination deaths and disabilities, as well as the fact that such precisely the vaccines made in the Baltimore lab are better than those made elsewhere.

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2021, 01:22:21 am »
Ron,thank you for your elucidation about the covid19 virus.I recall in the LL Saturday of 20th March 2021 you mentioned about the lack of potassium ion in the current covid19 vaccines and that those concerned could hear non of it from you since you are not a qualified medical expert or something of the sort.

You also say this in your post;
"The medical profession  should learn how to harvest the potassium ion an add it to the present Covid19 vaccines, and that potassium ion  tells Covid19 its job is done.  It then goes dormant.  The new vaccines do the rest of the work and kill it."

Does this mean that they should learn to harvest the potassium ion from the corpses or other sources? Thank you.
Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2021, 06:36:49 am »
So maybe Covid-19 patients could be treated with potassium, which is known as a cure in medicine, or is potassium not the same as potassium ion?

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2021, 09:06:36 am »
Moses you have it right.  My instructions were about a year ago the  way known to harvest the right potassium ion is through decanting it from those who have just died from any reason, and in most cases, the body produces this ion only upon death,  This is an ion the body produces to make sure the body dissolves and is common to all deaths.

I wonder why it is so  hard to grasp it.  Nature sees to the demise of all things by biologically degrading it when its life is over.  The potassium ion spoken to here is what nature produces to trigger the biological degradation of our human bodies at death,

Andre, potassium has about sixteen hundred (1,600) ions.  Feeding a patient potassium is not the way to prevent death at all.  You prevent death by harvesting the particular potassium ion from the morgue, decant it into a usable serum and place that serum into the present Johnson and Johnson, or AstraZenica, or Pfizer or what ever other one is available.  The Russian vaccine I believe is called Sputnik and is efficacious not, as the Russians believe Covid19 is not a virus but a strange combination of bacteria and disease producing hormones as best I can tell.   Slovakia  ordered a million doses from Russia and the high official who ordered it without approval of the government may be fired for doing so and as best I can tell they will throw it away.  If they use it,  it produces no real ill effects but it does not address the life cycle of Covid19.

In my original dictation from RAYSON the science officer, the actual ion stated  to me was an enormous molecule with at least 5,724 electrons attached to it.  Man cannot manufacture it as it is not thought to exist and I doubt we have the expertise to obtain it artificially.   I wish we could because the process to decant it is so gruesome to me I preferred to withdraw the written instructions received to do it.

Andre, if a virus is called a retrovirus, in all cases except one (bluebonic plague), the virus must kill the patient to reproduce its final life cycle in a natural way.  Once the ion spoken to here enters the virus considers the infection successful and the virus goes dormant.  One must add it to the present vaccines to kill the dormant virus then.

Moses you are stating it correctly.
Ron

« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 09:11:29 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2021, 10:23:13 am »
Thanks Ron for the clarification. It is not "hard to grasp" when it is explained. It is only so far from what the earthly sciences know. Maybe this is an example of proactive inhibition, as Van the Steadfast recently called it (Lightline USA/EU of Aptil 7), but it's almost like knowing without explanation what OWNN means. (See Moses' post, an excerpt of which I translated as previous on the Recent posts list, in which Tarkas explains what it means to be One Without Name and Number – Lightline USA/EU of April 14.)

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2021, 01:01:40 pm »
So, to make it short and sweet, since the ion of potassium cannot be cultivated outside a dead body, the only way to add it to a vaccine is to extract it through a process of post-mortem autopsy of a corpse, which the Russian scientists are trying to do right now (if of course there is some truth in that statement). :)