Author Topic: Read and be surprised: - The New Universe Age = love - trilogy (part III)  (Read 4714 times)

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Read and be surprised: - The New Universe Age  = love - trilogy (part III)

=======

Brasilia, Brazil, May 4, 2021

To all

Subject: - Themes that I am thinking of adding in the third book of the trilogy, for example: 1) Spiritual bank - spiritual coins and heavenly help; 2) karma; 3) error, sincere repentance and reunion with God

If you have any comments on this topic and other topics that you think are important I would like to thank you

I will still make improvements and additions to the third book of the trilogy while the second book of the trilogy is not yet published:

Spiritual bank - spiritual coins and karma

We are in a new universe era  in an embryonic phase.

In the previous phase, what I most liked to know was the existence of the spiritual bank, with spiritual coins, when we add spiritual treasures with kindnesses that we have done for others ... On the other hand, when we really need our destinations we can make treasures withdrawals spiritual to protect and help us.

We often had the help of heavenly beings like seraphim. However, according to the news from the Serara Forum, the seraphim were removed from our planet.

I am hopeful that the spiritual bank and other celestial beings still exist, helping us human beings on our spiritual journey.

Changing the subject, I don't know what's going on with my computer. He is frequently erasing the computer screen and returning. At least you can type without losing the text. From yesterday to today I ran the computer anti-virus for hours, a complete scan, but this morning I still had the same problem on the computer screen that sometimes goes off and then returns.

I also noticed the recent message on the Serara Forum with the recommendation:
Be quiet - Stay busy.

To keep me busy, for me, it is important to share possible ideas that I might put in the third book of the trilogy that may have additions and improvements until the second book of the trilogy is published.

The second book of the trilogy is a little late in publishing and I still don't know if it will be published this May, as the editor has not yet sent me the book reviewed by the English teacher. After being reviewed by the English teacher and I give ok for the printed publication and the digital book, the publisher has 20 (twenty) days to deliver the published book. Today May 4th plus 20 days May 24th. So I believe that it will be difficult to have the second book of the trilogy published in this month of May 2021, most likely it will be published in June 2021.

Finally the most important of all for me:

As I am finishing the trilogy, the third book of the trilogy, I ask God to withdraw from the spiritual bank an immense amount of spiritual resources so that my destiny is to make the third book of the trilogy with the necessary improvements and additions to that the book has an important spiritual content for our reflection on our destiny and God in the universe of universes.

A big brotherly hug to everyone,

Julio
=======

Leia e surprenda-se: - A nova era do universo = amor - trilogia (parte III)

=======

Brasília, Brasil, 04 de maio de 2021

A todos

Assunto: - Temas que eu estou pensando em acrescentar no terceiro livro da trilogia, por exemplo: 1) Banco espiritual - moedas espirituais e ajuda celestial; 2) karma; 3) erro, arrependimento sincero e reencontro com Deus

Se tiverem alguns comentários sobre este temas e outros temas que acreditarem importantes eu agradeço

Eu ainda vou fazer aperfeiçoamento e acréscimos no terceiro livro da trilogia enquanto o segundo livro da trilogia ainda não for publicado:

Banco espiritual - moedas espirituais e karma

Estamos em uma nova era do universo em uma fase embrionária.

Na fase anterior, o que eu mais gostava de saber era a existência do banco espiritual, com moedas espirituais, quando acrescentamos tesouros espirituais com bondades que fizemos para outros... Por outro lado, quando realmente precisamos em nossos destinos podemos fazemos retiradas de tesouros espirituais para nos proteger e ajudar.

Muitas vezes contavamos com a ajuda de seres celestiais como os serafins. No entanto,  conforme as notícias do Fórum Serara, os serafins foram retirados de nosso planeta.

Eu tenho esperança que ainda continue existindo o banco espiritual e outros  seres celestiais ajudando nós seres humanos em nossa caminhada espiritual.

Mudando de assunto, eu não sei o que está acontecendo com meu computador. Ele está apagando com frequencia a tela do computador e retornando. Pelo menos dá para digitar sem perder o texto. De ontem para hoje eu rodei o anti-virus de computador por horas, um rastreamento completo, mas agora de manhã ainda continuava com o mesmo problema na tela do computador que às vezes se apaga e depois retorna.

Eu também notei a mensagem recente no Fórum Serara com a recomendação:
Fique quieto - Mantenha-se ocupado.

Para me manter ocupado, para mim, é importante, compartilhar possíveis ideias que talvez eu coloque no terceiro livro da trilogia que poderá ter acréscimos e aperfeiçoamento enquanto não for publicado o segundo livro da trilogia.

O segundo livro da trilogia está um pouco atrasado na publicação e eu ainda não sei se será publicado neste mês de maio, pois o editor ainda não me enviou o livro revisado pela professora de inglês. Depois de revisado pela professora de inglês e eu der ok para a publicação impressa e o livro digital, a editora tem 20 (vinte) dias para entregar o livro publicado. Hoje 04 de maio mais 20 dias 24 de maio. Então eu acredito que será difícil haver a publicação do segundo livro da trilogia ainda neste mês de maio de 2021, o mais provável é que seja publicado em junho de 2021.

Por fim  o mais importante de tudo para mim:

Como eu estou fazendo o término da trilogia, o terceiro livro da trilogia, eu peço a Deus a retirada do banco espiritual de uma quantidade imensa de recursos espirituais para que o meu destino seja fazer o terceiro livro da trilogia com os aperfeiçoamentos e acréscimos necessários para que o livro tenha um conteúdo espiritual importante para nossa reflexão sobre o nosso destino e Deus no universo dos universos.

Um grande abraço fraternal a todos,

Julio

« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 08:47:10 am by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
Several reflections that I may add in the third book of the trilogy

=======

Personal reflections on Karma

The law of Karma is that law that adjusts the effect to its cause, that is, all the good or evil that we have done in a life will bring us good or bad consequences for this life or for the next existences.

=======

The New Universe Age  is in its embryonic phase. From what I read from the Forum Serara information and what I understood after the suicide of the supreme in September 2020, at first, specific situations related to the Supreme were revoked, such as karma,

God the Sevenfold initially assumed the functions of the supreme being that the functions of the Thought Adjuster were expanded

Further on, a New Deity of Supremacy (great universe) and a New Deity of Ultimicity (outer space) were created reflecting more God, Universal Father and God, Eternal Son so that the will of God, Universal Father is done when God, Father decide, exceptionally, remembering that normally God the Father delegates his powers to other deities

On the boundary between outer space and the grand universe, a New Supremacy / Ultimicity Deity was also created, and our solar system is in this region, and then this New Deity has jurisdiction on our planet.

These three new experimental Deities are in an embryonic, initial phase.

So, in my limited view, many concepts of the supreme have perhaps been rescued by the new Deity of Supremacy and the new Deity of Supremacy / Ultimicity to continue as the concept of karma.

Seraphim are no longer on our planet.

On the other hand, intermediate beings often help us human beings and I believe that, perhaps, there are other celestial beings that help human beings.

=======

Karma - continued

Often people who seek to harm us in some way have karma with us

For example, a long time ago when I was starting to work (decades ago) I had a head of work who did not value me and prevented me from taking courses, even though I was a very dedicated employee, even above average in terms of dedication . I believe I had some karma with this boss.

This is an example, people must know other people who somehow feel that they are like real karma.

How to overcome the negative feeling of people who, in some way, harm us due to karma?

The answer that I believe is made is to wish the best from the bottom of my heart to these people who we believe have some karma.

On the other hand, we are imperfect human beings and we often make mistakes. I remember the passage of Jesus, whoever has no defects throw the first stone. And they all left, starting with the older ones.

When we make mistakes, I believe that we should have humility, sincere repentance, and praying to God is asking for forgiveness for our mistakes.

Above all, the will of God, Universal Father of all, be done and seek the love of God, Father to comfort us in these moments.

=======

Another very different subject:

- One of the possibilities of our planet is that it be an architectural planet so that a spiritual university is built here about the Lucifer rebellion. Possibly, our planet Urantia was one of the most affected by the Lucifer rebellion.

In one of the messages from the Serara Forum it was informed that our planet would have its destiny as a wild planet, where wild boars did their business (their survival), possibly with other animals, in the future (possibly after the Age of Light and Life which is another possibility future of our planet)

I possibly will not add on the fantastic story of Al Bielek who claimed to be a time traveler that I wrote on another topic here at the Serara Forum.

But perhaps it adds the world reported by Al Bielek in 2,749

What caught my attention the most was the existence of floating cities, as science had discovered equations about gravity / magnetisms, including cities floating at approximately 2 miles in height (just over 3 km in height).

Among other curiosities that I already had the opportunity to tell in another topic about Al Bielek

What I mean is that maybe, in the future, after the Age of Light and Life, which is a possibility, is installed, there are only floating cities in the skies (self-sustainable, seeking water from the true rivers of clouds and plants like the hanging gardens of Babylon, but in this case, in the floating cities.

At this time (2749) there would be a smaller amount of firm land

Other reports of alleged time travelers, tell of an underwater city near the current coast of Los Angeles (USA).

What I mean is that the land, then, could be totally wildlife. And the human being could be in the floating cities or in the underwater cities of the sea.

These are all just possibilities.

=======

Post Scriptum:

To all:

I ask you to correct me if I have misunderstood the information in the Forum Serara information or other information that you think is important. As well, if humanity is not ripe for the revelation of any new concept, I will not add it if there is any comment saying it expressly or implicitly. As far as possible I have been reading almost every post on the Serara Forum, using the automatic internet translator to see if I can understand all the profound and important information.

=======

Diversas reflexões que talvez eu acrescente no terceiro livro da trilogia

=======

Reflexões pessoais sobre Karma

A lei do Karma é aquela lei que ajusta o efeito a sua causa, ou seja, todo o bem ou mal que tenhamos feito numa vida virá trazer-nos consequências boas ou más para esta vida ou próximas existências.

=======

A Nova Idade do Universo esta em fase embrionária. Pelo que eu li das informações do Fórum Serara e que entendi  após o suicídio do supremo em setembro de 2020, em um primeiro momento, foi revogada situações específicas ligadas ao Supremo como o karma,

Deus, o Sétuplo, inicialmente, assumiu as funções do supremo sendo que foi ampliada as funções do Ajustador do Pensamento

Mais adiante, foi criado uma Nova Deidade da Supremacia (grande universo) e uma Nova Deidade da Ultimicidade (espaço exterior) refletindo mais Deus, Pai Universal e Deus, Filho Eterno para que a vontade de Deus, Pai Universal seja feita quando assim Deus, Pai decidir, de forma excepcional, lembrando que normalmente Deus Pai delega seus poderes as outras deidades

Na divisa entre o espaço exterior e o grande universo foi criado também uma Nova Deidade da Supremacia/Ultimicidade, e, nosso sistema solar está nesta região, e, então, esta Nova Deidade tem a jurisdição em nosso planeta.

Estas três novas Deidades experimentais estão em fase embrionária, inicial.

Então, em minha limitada visão, muitos conceitos do supremo foram, talvez, resgatados pela nova Deidade da Supremacia e pela nova Deidade da Supremacia/Ultimicidade para continuar como o conceito do karma.

Os serafins não estão mais em nosso planeta.

Por outro lado, os seres intermediários muitas vezes ajudam nós seres humanos e eu acredito que, talvez, existam outros seres celestiais que ajudam os seres humanos.

=======

Karma - continuação

Muitas vezes pessoas que procuram nos prejudicar, de alguma forma, tenham conosco um karma

Por exemplo, há muito tempo atrás quando eu estava começando a trabalhar (décadas atrás) eu tive um chefe de trabalho que não me valorizava e impedia de eu fazer cursos, mesmo sendo um funcionário bem dedicado, inclusive, acima da média em termos de dedicação. Eu acredito que tinha algum karma com este chefe de trabalho.

Este é um exemplo, pessoas devem conhecer outras pessoas que de alguma forma sintam que são como se fosse verdadeiros karmas.

Como superar a sensação negativa de pessoas que por ventura de alguma forma nos prejudicam em razão do karma?

A resposta que eu acredito que seja feita é desejar o bem do fundo do coração a estas pessoas que acreditamos que tenhamos algum karma.

Por outro lado, somos seres humanos imperfeitos e muitas vezes erramos. Eu lembro da passagem de Jesus, quem não tiver nenhum defeito atire a primeira pedra. E todos saíram, começando dos mais velhos.

Quando erramos, eu acredito que devemos ter humildade, arrependimento sincero, e rezar para Deus é pedir perdão para nossos erros.

Acima de tudo seja feita a vontade de Deus, Pai Universal de todos e buscar o amor de Deus, Pai para nos confortar nestes momentos.

=======

Outro assunto bem diferente:

- Uma das possibilidades de nosso planeta é que seja um planeta arquitetônico para que aqui seja feito uma universidade espiritual sobre a rebelião de Lúcifer. Possivelmente, nosso planeta Urantia foi um dos mais afetados pela rebelião de Lúcifer.

Em uma das mensagens do Fórum Serara foi informado que nosso planeta teria o destino como planeta selvagem, onde javalis faziam seus negócios (sua sobrevivência), possivelmente com outros animais, no futuro (possivelmente depois da Era de Luz e de Vida que é outra possibilidade de futuro de nosso planeta)

Eu possivelmente não irei acrescentar sobre a história fantástica de Al Bielek que dizia ser viajante do tempo que eu escrevi em outro tópico aqui no Fórum Serara.

Mas talvez acrescenta o mundo relatado por Al Bielek em 2.749

O que mais me chamou a atenção foi a existência de cidades flutuantes, pois a ciência havia descoberto equações sobre a gravidade/magnetismos, existindo, inclusive, cidades flutuando a aproximadamente 2 milhas de altura (um pouco mais de 3 km de altura).

Entre outras curiosidades que já tive oportunidade de contar em outro tópico sobre Al Bielek

O que eu quero dizer e que talvez, no futuro, depois de instalada a Era de Luz e de Vida que é uma possibilidade, existam apenas cidades flutuantes nos céus (autosustentáveis, buscando água dos verdadeiros rios de nuvens e vegetais como os jardins suspensos da Babilônia, mas no caso, nas cidades flutuantes.

Nesta época (2749) existiriam uma menor quantidade de terras firmes

Outros relatos de supostos viajantes do tempo, contam de cidade submarina perto da atual costa de Los Angeles (EUA).

O que eu quero dizer é que a terra, então, poderia ser totalmente da vida selvagem. E o ser humano poderia estar nas cidades flutuantes ou nas cidades submarinas do mar.

Tudo isto são apenas possibilidades.

=======

Post Scriptum:

A todos:

Eu peço que me corrijam se eu entendi algum conceito errado em relação as informações do Forum Serara ou outras informações que julgarem importantes. Bem como, se a humanidade não estiver madura para a revelação de algum conceito novo, eu não irei acrescentar se houver algum comentário dizendo isso de forma expressa ou de forma implicita. Na medida do possível eu tenho lido quase todas as postagens do Fórum Serara, usando tradutor automático da internet para ver se consigo entender todas as informações profundas e importantes.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 09:27:23 pm by JuliodaLuz »

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
Brasilia, Brazil, May 7, 2021, Friday

- To God, Universal Father
- To God, Eternal Son
- To God, Infinite Spirit
- The Paradise Trinity
- The Absolute Deity
- To the Ancients of the Days of Uversa
- To Michael of Nebadon, currently Michael of Dominion (Federation) who was on our planet as Joshua Ben Joseph or simply Jesus

The New Universe Age

Subject: Is an oath of allegiance to God the Universal Father possible by ascending human beings before merging with their respective Thought Adjuster?

The Urantia Book talks about the previous age of the universe, because according to information from the Serara Forum there was the suicide of the supreme in September 2020.

And then, the Urantia Book is informed of the oath of loyalty to the supreme.

However, we are in a new age of the universe that is in an embryonic phase in which the Experimental Deities reflect more the will of God, Universal Father and God, Eternal Son so that the will of God, Universal Father will prevail when he wishes. I always remember that God, Universal Father delegates to the other Deities, but exceptionally reserves himself to give the last word when he so decides, and always listening to his highest advisers.

The new experimental Deities in the universe of universes, as I understood in the news from the Serara Forum:

A new Supremacy Deity in the grand universe
A new Deity of Ultimateity in outer space
A new Supremacy / Ultimicity Deity at the boundaries between the grand universe and outer space

Our solar system would be in the grand universe, but on the edge with outer space and so the jurisdiction is the new Deity of Supremacy / Ultimidade

On the other hand, when there is a Magisterial Mission with a physically Avonal or Magisterial Son, this Avonal son represents God and thus must be respected, as well as his determinations.

His determinations seek to prepare the path of human beings on the planet for the Age of Light and Life on the planet.

So, I submit to the will of God, Universal Father through the determinations of his Deities, Deities and representatives of Him.

Above all that the will of God, Universal Father, be done.

But one thing caught my eye in the Urantia Book, the oath of loyalty to the supreme of human beings before they merged with their respective Thought Adjusters.

Just to remind new readers of the Urantia Book that the Thought Adjuster is in simple words the fragment of God that remains in the minds of people who believe in and submit to the will of God, Father

But deep down I would like this oath of loyalty to be dedicated to God, Universal Father.

I would just like to leave this record of my love for God, Universal Father in the face of this embryonic phase of the New Universe Age.

=======

Brasília, Brasil, 07 de maio de 2021, sexta-feira

- A Deus, Pai Universal
- A Deus, Filho Eterno
- A Deus, Espirito Infinito
- A Trindade do Paraíso
- A Deidade Absoluta
- Aos Anciões dos Dias de Uversa
- A Michael de Nebadon, atualmente, Michael de Dominion (Federação) que esteve em nosso planeta como Joshua Ben Joseph ou simplesmente Jesus

A Nova Idade do Universo

Assunto: É possível um juramento de lealdade para Deus, Pai Universal pelos seres humanos ascendentes antes da fusão com seu respectivo Ajustador do Pensamento?

O Livro de Urantia fala sobre a idade anterior do universo, pois conforme as informações do Fórum Serara houve o suicídio do supremo em setembro de 2020.

E então, é informado pelo Livro de Urantia o juramento de lealdade para o supremo.

No entanto, estamos em uma nova idade do universo que está em uma fase embrionária em que as Deidades Experimentais refletem mais a vontade de Deus, Pai Universal e Deus, Filho Eterno para que a vontade de Deus, Pai Universal prevaleça quando assim ele desejar. Eu relembro sempre que Deus, Pai Universal delega para as demais Deidades, mas excepcionalmente se reserva a dar a última palavra quando assim decidir, e sempre ouvindo seus mais altos conselheiros.

As novas Deidades experimentais no universo dos universos, conforme eu entendi nas notícias do Fórum Serara:

Uma nova Deidade da Supremacia no grande universo
Uma nova Deidade da Ultimicidade no espaço exterior
Uma nova Deidade da Supremacia/Ultimicidade nos limites entre o grande universo e o espaço exterior

Nosso sistema solar estaria no grande universo,  mas nos limites com o espaço exterior e assim a jurisdição é da nova Deidade da Supremacia/Ultimicidade

Por outro lado, quando existe uma Missão Magisterial com um Filho Avonal ou Magisterial encarnado fisicamente, este filho Avonal representa Deus e assim deve ser respeitado, bem como suas determinações.

Suas determinações buscam preparar o caminho dos seres humanos do planeta para a Era da Luz e de Vida do planeta.

Então, eu me submeto a vontade de Deus, Pai Universal através das determinações de suas Deidades, Divindades e seus representantes.

Acima de tudo que seja feita a vontade de Deus, Pai Universal.

Mas uma coisa me chamava a atenção no Livro de Urantia, o juramento de lealdade ao supremo dos seres humanos antes de se fundirem com seus respectivos Ajustadores do Pensamento.

Apenas para relembrar aos leitores novos do Livro de Urantia que o Ajustador do Pensamento é em simples palavras o fragmento de Deus que fica na mente das pessoas que acreditam e submetem-se à vontade de Deus, Pai

Mas no fundo eu gostaria que este juramento de lealdade fosse dedicado para Deus, Pai Universal.

Somente gostaria deixar este registro de meu amor a Deus, Pai Universal diante desta fase embrionária da Nova Idade do Universo

« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 06:57:49 pm by JuliodaLuz »

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
Brasilia, Brazil, May 20, 2021 (Thursday)

I decided to remove any reference to time travel in the third book of the trilogy. I like to put fantastic stories in the books that I write, but I certainly decided that this theme (time travel) will not be in the trilogy.

I asked God for an answer either explicitly or implicitly on the theme of time travel. There was no express manifestation. But I understand that you hear an answer implicitly, because I had some setbacks, perhaps linked to some karma of mine, since the last update with the news about the progress of the three books I am writing, the trilogy New Universe Age  - Love , and then, I believe that the best does not really put this theme.
So, just now, I deleted the notes I had made about time travelers from the draft of the third book.
The most important thing for me is to publish the trilogy, and the fantastic stories reported here on Forum Serara are already more than enough to have a lot of subject in the trilogy.

Finally, good personal news from me that I comment with everyone. Today (May 20, 2021, Thursday) I managed to vaccinate against covid-19, by the vaccine from Astrazeneca / Oxford. The Brazilian government decided to vaccinate the second dose only three months from now to be able to vaccinate more people, so my second dose of the covid-19 vaccine is scheduled for the second half of August 2021.
======= 

Brasília, Brasil, 20 de maio de 2021 (quinta-feira)

Eu resolvi retirar qualquer referência em viagem do tempo no terceiro livro da trilogia. Eu gosto de colocar histórias fantásticas nos livros que eu escrevo, mas com certeza eu decidi que este tema (viagem do tempo) não estará na trilogia.

Eu pedi uma resposta a Deus de forma explícita ou implícita sobre o tema viagem do tempo. Não houve manifestação expressa. Mas eu entendo que ouve uma resposta de forma implícita, pois eu tive alguns contratempos, talvez ligada a algum karma meu,  desde a última atualização com as notícias sobre o andamento dos três livros que estou escrevendo, a trilogia a Nova Era do Universo - Amor, e então, eu acredito que o melhor realmente não colocar este tema.

Assim, agora a pouco, eu apaguei do rascunho do terceiro livro as anotações que eu tinha feito sobre viajantes do tempo.
O mais importante para mim é publicar a trilogia, e as histórias fantásticas informadas aqui no Forum Serara já são mais do que suficientes para ter muito assunto na trilogia.
Por fim, uma boa notícia pessoal minha que comento com todos. Hoje (20 de maio de 2021, quinta-feira) eu consegui vacinar contra a covid-19, pela vacina da Astrazeneca/Oxford. O governo brasileiro resolveu vacinar a segunda dose somente daqui a três meses para poder vacinar mais pessoas, assim a minha segunda dose da vacina contra covid-19 está prevista para segunda quinzena de agosto de 2021.

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
Subject: Clothing for the men of the Magisterial Mission team (suit and tie). A suggestion is the double buttoned suit and sunglasses.

Possibly I will put it in the third book, or I will even make a final addition to the second book (perhaps it is no longer possible in the second book because it is already in the final stage of graphic editing) that will be published next month (June 2021) that the information from Forum Serara reports that Jesus will probably wear a suit and tie when he returns.

Give Caesar what is Caesar's.

Nowadays the suit and tie is the official clothing for people in high positions.

I love wearing a suit and tie, and I used it daily, that is, every working day when I was a lawyer here in Brasilia, Brazil.

I'm a Hamilton supporter in Formula 1, but this weekend it was another driver who won the race in Monaco.

But it caught my attention, the suit and tie worn by the Prince of Monaco, a gray suit, and he also wore white gloves that he only took off at the end of the podium party.

What caught my attention was the double buttoned suit (which is buttoned in a way, let's say it looks more inward, different from the ordinary suit and tie).

Possibly, when a team of workers is formed in the Magisterial Mission, the suit and tie will be the standard for men.

As I really like a suit and tie, I believe that the Magisterial Mission team would have to have a tailor for the entire team to standardize the suit and tie, and, I would like, in my taste, to be a double buttoned suit.

This I say how I like to wear a suit and tie. I am in love with this type of clothing. And I used it a lot, because I had a lot of suits and ties in my clothes closet, especially when I worked as a lawyer in Brasilia.

But, of course, in any case, whatever the dress, the important thing is the Magisterial Mission.

Before I forget, to add a standardized sunglasses for everyone .... so it would look a little like the movie MIB (men in black) Men in Black, but, of course, without weapons and without any alien attack, on the contrary .

Attachment: (Film Men in Black - website in Portuguese)

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_in_Black:_International

=======

Post Scriptum:

I attached a photo of a suit with double buttoning.

Of course, I don't even know if I'm going to be invited to work in the Magisterial Mission, as I live in Brasilia, Brazil and the Magisterial Mission will be based in the USA, possibly in the city of York, Pennsylvania, USA, according to information from the Serara Forum.

Yes, I would be very honored if I am invited to work in the Magisterial Mission and, yes, I will accept the invitation if I am invited. But I know that I live in Brazil and that the possibilities are very remote for this to happen.

On the other hand, from the trilogy The New Universe Age  = Love I am signing as a writer with Steinmetz. Before, I signed as a writer as Julio da Luz. I remind everyone that my full name is Julio Cesar da Luz Steinmetz.

I recently reactivated my Twitter account.

See:

https://twitter.com/cesar_steinmetz

I was a pioneer in Brazil of Twitter but I used very little time, many years ago and then shortly thereafter I deactivated the twitter account, just as I recently deactivated my Facebook account on another internet social network.

When I went to reactivate I registered my full name ... Julio Cesar da Luz Steinmetz

But the Twitter account automatically registered César Steinmetz

So I decided to adopt the name César Steinmetz, this new name and surname as a writer that I would like to be known publicly, when the book has repercussions. As I am not a known person, that is, I am not a public or famous man, especially as a writer, nor do I know if one day there will be repercussions of the trilogy The New Universe Age = Love.

But as I said earlier, all the profit and copyright of the trilogy I give to the Magisterial Mission and any other Mission of God linked to the Serara Forum, like the return of Jesus.

=======

Post Scriptum 2:

The double buttoning suit is more beautiful than I think it is more useful for the cold, as it protects more against the harsh cold weather.

We are about to have a little new ice age. And if the American state of Pennsylvania, USA is cold by Brazilian standards, as Brazil is a tropical country, winter will be even colder when the arrival of a new small ice age, mainly after the movement of the geographic pole.

=======

Assunto: Vestimenta para os homens da equipe da Missão Magisterial (terno e gravata). Uma sugestão o terno de abotoamento duplo e óculos escuros.

Possivelmente eu vou colocar no terceiro livro, ou até irei fazer um acréscimo final no segundo livro (talvez não seja mais possível no segundo livro  pois já está na fase final de editoração gráfica) que será publicado mês que vem (junho de 2021) que as informações do Forum Serara relatam que Jesus quando voltar, provavelmente, irá usar terno e gravata.

Dá a César o que é de César.

Hoje em dia o terno e gravata é a roupa oficial para pessoas com altos cargos.

Eu adoro usar terno e gravata, e usei diariamente, isto mesmo, todos os dias úteis quando eu era advogado aqui em Brasília, Brasil.

Eu sou torcedor de Hamilton na Fórmula 1, mas neste final de semana foi outro piloto que ganhou a corrida em Mônaco.

Mas me chamou a atenção, o terno e gravata usado pelo príncipe de Mônaco, um terno cinza, e ele usava também luvas brancas que só tirou na parte final da festa do pódio.

O que me chamou a atenção foi o terno de abotoamento duplo (que é abotoado de forma, vamos dizer me parece que é mais para dentro,  diferente do terno e gravata comum).

Possivelmente, quando for formada uma equipe de trabalhadores na Missão Magisterial, o terno e gravata seja o padrão para os homens.

Como eu gosto realmente de terno e gravata, eu acredito que a equipe da Missão Magisterial teria que ter alfaiate para toda a equipe para padronizar o terno e gravata, e, eu gostaria, no meu gosto, que fosse um terno de abotoamento duplo.

Isto eu digo como eu gosto de usar terno e gravata. Sou apaixonado por este tipo de vestimenta. E usei muito, pois tinha muitos ternos e gravatas em meu armário de roupas principalmente quando eu atuava como advogado em Brasília.

Mas, logicamente, seja como for, seja qual for a vestimenta o importante é a Missão Magisterial.

Antes que eu me esqueça, para acrescentar um óculos escuros padronizado para todos.... assim ficaria um pouco parecido com o filme MIB (men in black) Homens de Preto, mas, logicamente, sem armas e sem nenhum ataque alienígena, pelo contrário.

Anexo: (Filme Homens de Preto - site em português)
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_in_Black:_International

=======

Post Scriptum:

Eu anexei uma foto de terno com abotoamento duplo.

Logicamente, eu nem sei se vou ser convidado para trabalhar na Missão Magisterial, pois moro em Brasília, Brasil e a Missão Magisterial terá sede nos EUA, possivelmente, na cidade de York, Pensilvânia, EUA, conforme as informações do Fórum Serara.

Sim, eu me sentiria muito honrado se for convidado para trabalhar na Missão Magisterial e, sim, eu aceitarei o convite se for convidado. Mas eu sei que moro no Brasil e que as possibilidade são muito remotas de que isto aconteça.

Por outro lado, a partir da trilogia A Nova Era do Universo = Amor eu estou assinando como escritor com Steinmetz. Antes eu assinava como escritor como Julio da Luz. Relembro a todos que meu nome completo é Julio Cesar da Luz Steinmetz.

Recentemente eu reativei minha conta do Twitter.

Vide:

https://twitter.com/cesar_steinmetz

Eu fui um pioneiro no Brasil do Twitter mas usei muito pouco tempo, há muitos anos atrás e depois logo em seguida eu desativei a conta do twitter, assim como desativei mais recentemente de outra rede social da internet minha conta no Facebook.

Quando eu fui reativar eu cadastrei meu nome completo... Julio Cesar da Luz Steinmetz

Mas a conta do Twitter cadastrou automaticamente César Steinmetz

Assim eu resolvi adotar o nome César Steinmetz, este novo nome e sobrenome como escritor que eu gostaria de ser conhecido publicamente, quando o livro tiver repercussão. Como eu não sou uma pessoa conhecida, ou seja, não sou um homem público ou famoso, sobretudo como escritor, nem sei se um dia haverá repercussão da trilogia A Nova Era do Universo = Amor.

Mas como já disse anteriormente, todo o lucro e os direitos autorais da trilogia eu dou para a Missão Magisterial e qualquer outra Missão de Deus vinculada ao Fórum Serara, como o retorno de Jesus.

=======

Post Scriptum 2:

O terno de abotoamento duplo além de mais bonito eu acredito que é mais útil para o frio, pois protege mais contra o clima frio severo.

Estamos para ter uma pequena nova era do gelo. E se o estado americano da Pensilvânia, EUA é frio para os padrões brasileiros, pois o Brasil é um pais tropical, será mais frio ainda o inverno quando da chegada de uma nova pequena era do gelo, principalmente, depois da movimentação do pólo geográfico.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 01:04:42 pm by JuliodaLuz »

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
Subject: Coincidence of fate? Only no. A theme that will possibly be in my third book of the trilogy.

Two very famous actors in Brazil aged 85 and 84 died yesterday and today (Tarcisio Meira and Paulo José)

And a scene of them, together, in the soap opera An angel fell from heaven (Um Anjo Caiu do Céu) (2001), causes even more emotion in this moment of mourning.

It was shown on Brazilian television (Rede Globo - Encontro) this Thursday, 12/8, and shows Paulo José saying a chilling line: "One day we'll see you there (pointing to the sky)". Then Tarcísio Meira says: It will be faster than you think.

First, yesterday, August 11, 2021, actor Paulo Jose died. And today, August 12, 2021, actor Tarcisio Meira died. These are coincidences. Furthermore, the soap opera they made in 2001 was an angel fell from heaven.

There's no way not to thrill.

Despite being in the Portuguese language... the emotion when talking about life after death is something that touches us so I put it here in this topic.

My third book in the trilogy will talk about this... the possibility of life after death... the possibility of reunion in the heavens....

See the scene of Tarcício Meira with Paulo José

Actor Paulo José:
- Free!
- Free from material goods.

Actor Tarcisio Meira:
- To find heaven, sometimes you have to travel the strangest paths.
- I say so.

Actor Paulo José:
- João (Character of Tarcisio Meira). Goodbye.
- Thank you for reminding me of my best.

(Then the two actors embrace)
- One day we'll see each other there (Actor Paulo José points to the heavens)

Actor Tarcisio Meira:
- Sooner than you think!

=======
See:
https://gshow.globo.com/programas/encontro-com-fatima-bernardes/noticia/tarcisio-meira-e-paulo-jose-juntos-em-cena-impossivel-nao-se-emocionar.ghtml
=======

Exciting coincidences between the two famous Brazilian actors.

I also have coincidences... my cousin Silvio said he was going to be the father of my child when I was a teenager (around the 1980s, as I was born in 1965).... In the year 2002, being more I need it on November 15th, 2002, one of his children was born and he named his son Julio Cesar, because among the cousins he was the most considerate, and we are a huge number of cousins in the maternal family. .. The following year my cousin Silvio died and his mother was unable to raise and was in the orphanage for adoption... and I adopted little Julio Cesar at the time when he was 8 eight months old... and he is mine son of the heart... and my wife Margarete and I made a will in his favor so that Julio Cesar or just Cesar as he is called in the family, has the same hereditary rights as the other two biological children.

We often believe that they are just coincidences of fate...

But many times, as incredible as it may seem, they are not coincidences

And this theme, possibly, will be in my third book of the trilogy, so I'm commenting here with everyone.

=======

Assunto: Coincidência do destino? Só que não. Um tema que possivelmente estará no meu terceiro livro da trilogia.

Dois atores muitos famosos no Brasil com 85 e 84 anos morreram ontem e hoje (Tarcísio Meira e Paulo José)

E uma cena deles, juntos, na novela Um Anjo Caiu do Céu (2001), causa ainda mais emoção neste momento de luto.

Ela foi exibida na televisão brasileira (Rede Globo -  Encontro) desta quinta-feira, 12/8, e mostra Paulo José dizendo uma fala de arrepiar: "Um dia nos veremos lá (apontando para o céu)". Em seguida Tarcísio Meira diz: Será mais rápido que você imagina.

Primeiro, ontem, 11 de agosto de 2021, morreu o ator Paulo Jose. E hoje, 12 de agosto de 2021 morreu o ator Tarcísio Meira. São coincidências. Além do mais a novela que fizeram no ano de 2001 era um anjo caiu do céu.

Não tem como não emocionar.

Apesar de ser no idioma português... a emoção quando se fala em vida após a morte é algo que nos toca por isto eu coloquei aqui neste tópico.

Meu terceiro livro da trilogia irá falar sobre isto... a possibilidade de vida após a morte... a possibilidade de reencontro nos céus....

Vide a cena do Tarcício Meira com Paulo José

Ator Paulo José:
- Livre!
- Livre dos bens materiais.

Ator Tarcísio Meira:
- Para encontrar o céu as vezes é preciso percorrer os caminhos mais estranhos.
- Eu que o diga.

Ator Paulo José:
- João (personagem do Tarcísio Meira). Adeus.
- Obrigado por ter me relembrado do que eu tinha de melhor.

(Então os dois atores se abraçam)
- Um dia nos veremos lá (O ator Paulo José aponta para os céus)

Ator Tarcísio Meira:
- Mais cedo do que você pensa!

=======
Vide:
https://gshow.globo.com/programas/encontro-com-fatima-bernardes/noticia/tarcisio-meira-e-paulo-jose-juntos-em-cena-impossivel-nao-se-emocionar.ghtml
=======

Coincidências emocionantes entre os dois atores brasileiros e famosos.

Eu tambem tenho coincidências... meu primo Silvio disse que iria ser o pai de um filho meu quando eu era adolescente (por volta dos anos de 1980, pois eu nasci em 1965)..... No ano de 2002, sendo mais preciso no dia 15 de novembro de 2002, um de seus filhos nasceu e ele deu o nome deste seu filho com meu nome Julio Cesar, pois dentre os primos era o que mais tinha consideração, e somos uma quantidade enorme de primos da família materna... No ano seguinte meu primo Silvio faleceu e a mãe dele não tinha condições de criar e estava no orfanato para adoção... e eu adotei o pequeno Julio Cesar na época com 8 oito meses de idade... e ele é o meu filho do coração... e eu e minha esposa Margarete fizemos testamento em favor dele de maneira que o Julio Cesar ou apenas Cesar como é chamado na família, tem os mesmos direitos hereditários dos outros dois filhos  biológicos.

Muitas vezes acreditamos que são apenas coincidências do destino....

Mas muitas vezes, por incrível que possa parecer, não são coincidências

E este tema, possivelmente, vai estar no meu terceiro livro da trilogia por isto estou comentando aqui com todos.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 06:41:38 pm by JuliodaLuz »

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
Just to whet your curiosity: - Revealing to the other members and visitors of the Serara Forum a part of the third book of the trilogy that is in the final stages of adaptation and improvement, mainly in chapters 1 and 21 (final chapter of the trilogy) of the previous version sent to the editor and to Ron Besser (email: aronolac@comcast.net).

I have written an important addition, shaded in yellow, in the clarification that as soon as I publish the third book in the trilogy, a fourth book is being planned, as I am scripting this fourth book with the same characters as the trilogy. This fourth book will be lighter, as it won't have concepts that are in the entire trilogy, but rather a light fiction story.
The opening pages of the third book of the trilogy, with the index and translation of Google Translator for the English language, are in the attached PDF file with 22 pages, including the first page of the third book of the trilogy.

======= 

Apenas para aguçar a curiosidade: - Revelando para os demais membros e visitantes do Fórum Serara uma parte do terceiro livro da trilogia que está em fase final de adaptação e aperfeiçoamento, principalmente, nos capitulos 1 e 21 (capitulo final da trilogia) da versão anteriormente enviada para o editor e para Ron Besser (email: aronolac@comcast.net).

Escrevi um acréscimo importante, sombreado em amarelo, nos esclarecimentos no sentido de que assim que publicar o terceiro livro da trilogia, um quarto livro está sendo planejado, pois estou fazendo o roteiro deste quarto livro com os mesmos personagens da trilogia. Este quarto livro será mais leve, pois não terão conceitos que estão em toda a trilogia, e sim, uma história de ficção leve.
As páginas iniciais do terceiro livro da trilogia, com o índice e tradução do Google Tradutor para o idioma inglês estão no arquivo PDF anexo com 22 páginas, incluindo a primeira página do terceiro livro da trilogia.

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Read and be surprised: - The New Universe Age = love - trilogy (part III)
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2021, 03:39:06 pm »
To all
The free and democratic press in Brazil and the world

See news:
https://www.cnnbrasil.com.br/nacional/advogados-de-direita-montam-bunker-juridico-para-manifestantes-no-7-de-setembro/

(Right-wing lawyers set up a legal bunker for protesters on September 7th)

The news above says that lawyers in Pockets are being called for a demonstration on September 7 to protect protesters who have problems.

What problems?

Everything indicates that the current president of Brazil is orchestrating (he is the conductor) an attempted military coup in Brazil on September 7, Brazil's independence day. (Next Tuesday)

Just as the previous US president tried to do on January 6, 2021, when there was an insurrection and invasion of the capitol.

I am sending this message to all the democratic press in Brazil and the world so that they can be attentive to the events in Brazil, especially on September 7, 2021.

I'm Brazilian, I love my country Brazil, and I hope that God protects my country in the face of a possible new military coup attempt in Brazil to install a military dictatorship with the closing of the National Congress (Legislative Power) and the Federal Supreme Court (Judicial power).

As a citizen, I write this manifestation and I vented in favor of the continuity of democracy in my country Brazil.

The 1988 Constitution of Brazil already stipulates that a military coup is an imprescriptible crime, and the action of armed groups, both civilians and military, to attempt a coup.

I hope that a little lucidity is given to the citizens of Brazil so that democracy can continue.

I ask God for divine protection for my country, in these tense moments that are being provoked by irresponsible statements by the current president of Brazil, with the political and institutional damage he is promoting.

I made harsh constructive criticisms of the federal government of Brazil, without mentioning names, in the second book of the trilogy... I will continue the constructive criticisms in the third volume of the trilogy.

For this reason, I decided to put this message in the topic related to the third book of the trilogy.

=======

A todos
A imprensa livre e democrática do Brasil e do mundo

Vide notícia:
https://www.cnnbrasil.com.br/nacional/advogados-de-direita-montam-bunker-juridico-para-manifestantes-no-7-de-setembro/

(Advogados de direita montam bunker jurídico para manifestantes no 7 de setembro)

A notícia acima fala que advogados bolsonaristas estão sendo convocados para manifestação do dia 7 de setembro para proteger os manifestantes que tiverem problemas.

Que problemas?

Tudo indica que o atual presidente do Brasil está orquestrando (ele é o maestro) uma tentativa de golpe militar no Brasil no dia 7 de setembro, dia da independência do Brasil. (Terça-feira que vem)

Da mesma maneira como tentou fazer o presidente anterior dos EUA no dia 06 de janeiro de 2021, quando houve a insurreiçao e invasão do Capitólio.

Estou enviando esta mensagem a toda imprensa democrática do Brasil e do mundo para que fiquem atentas sobre os acontecimentos no Brasil, principalmente, no dia 7 de setembro de 2021.

Sou brasileiro, amo meu pais o Brasil, e espero que Deus proteja meu pais em face de uma nova possível tentativa de golpe militar no Brasil para a instalação de uma ditadura militar com o fechamento do Congresso Nacional (Poder Legislativo) e o Supremo Tribunal Federal (Poder Judiciário).

Como cidadão eu escrevo esta manifestação e desabafo em favor da continuidade da democracia no meu país Brasil.

A Constituição do Brasil de 1988 já estipula que é crime imprescritível o golpe militar, e ação de grupos armados tantos civis como militares para tentativa de golpe.

Espero que um pouco de lucidez seja dada para os cidadãos do Brasil para que a democracia continue.

Peço a Deus, a proteção divina para meu país, nestes momentos tensos que estão sendo provocados por declarações irresponsáveis do atual presidente do Brasil, com desgastes político e institucional que ele está promovendo.

Eu fiz duras críticas construtivas ao governo federal do Brasil, sem mencionar nomes, no segundo livro da trilogia... Continuarei as críticas construtivas no terceiro volume da trilogia.

Por este motivo, eu resolvi colocar esta mensagem no topico relativo ao terceiro livro da trilogia.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 03:50:49 pm by JuliodaLuz »

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2021, 12:33:49 am »
Rulio, why would a president, already elected, attempt to organize a "military coup" ? Is it to crush a predictable upheaval of a disgruntled population ? I don't get it, can you expand, please.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2021, 12:12:19 pm »
Julio, I apologize, knowing we have a language barrier.  I have translated your above link in google.  The translation is:

"A group of right-wing lawyers lined up with Planalto Palace is setting up a “legal bunker” for protesters who are expected to take to the streets in support of (non-party) President Jair Bolsonaro . The idea is to give legal protection to the protesters if there are problems on September 7th .

The group is selecting legal coordinators — one in each region of the country — and 27 state coordinators to provide legal assistance to protesters if there are problems. A collective habeas corpus in favor of the protesters is also being prepared.
The expectation is that at least 1,000 lawyers will volunteer to work for the protesters in the acts.

One of the fears is that infiltrators of opposition to Bolsonaro will join the protests and end up causing riots. This is a recurring fear in the last days in the Pocketnaristas hosts.
Another concern is with stoppages being scheduled in some locations, especially by truck drivers."

So based on the above article there is no mention of a coup, only that there is fear of opposition party causing riots and lawyers to volunteer to protect the legal rights of protestors.

You of course have insights, so we will be watching as Sep 7th is only 5 days away.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 04:13:56 pm by PJammer »

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2021, 02:56:57 pm »
The current president of Brazil was democratically elected, but he has made weekly speeches, almost daily speeches against democratic institutions such as the National Congress (Legislative Branch) and the Federal Supreme Court (Judiciary Branch).

The current president of Brazil was a military man, insubordinate according to historians, because from what I understood he had a riot speech against his hierarchical superiors.

The current president of Brazil defended the Dictatorship's torturers in a speech to the National Congress when he was a federal deputy and his intention is for the military dictatorship to return to Brazil so that it has almost total control over the National Congress and the Federal Supreme Court with submissive judges your way of seeing.

But there is an article in the Federal Constitution of 1988 that provides that the coup with the use of civil and military armed groups against the democratic order, the harmony between the Three Powers (Executive Power, Legislative Power and Judiciary Power) is an imprescriptible crime.

The current president of Brazil has been making more and more inflammatory speeches so that a small portion of the population, his supporters, close the National Congress and the Federal Supreme Court.

On September 7, 2021, Brazil's independence day, the current president of Brazil called his supporters to demonstrate across the country, as did the former American president, when he summoned his supporters for the speech on January 6, 2021 that brought about the insurrection and invasion of the capitol.

The current president of Brazil has spoken in speeches such as: "Without guns there is no peace"... "That every Brazilian should have a rifle"... that his destiny is in three options, prison, death or victory... and today I said that the holiday of September 7th is an ultimatum to the Federal Supreme Court...

In other words, the president of Brazil, according to the Constitution of Brazil of 1988, should promote harmony between the three powers (Executive Power, Legislative Power and Judiciary Power)... however... what the current president of Brazil is doing is a weekly speech, almost every day of threats and violence against Brazilian democratic institutions such as the National Congress (Legislative Branch) and the Federal Supreme Court (Judiciary Branch), in addition to constantly attacking the Brazilian press.

Everything that the former American president did in the US, the current president of Brazil has been doing here in my country, but even worse, because he is making hate speeches, threats and violence against democracy and institutions and trying to inflame his supporters so that create a situation of chaos in the near future so that they have an excuse to carry out a military coup and thus perpetuate themselves in power.

In all electoral polls, the current president of Brazil will not be reelected in elections scheduled for next year in October 2022, for this reason he only accepted victory, be arrested or killed, as he said a few days ago.

What the current president of Brazil is seeking is to create a climate of political instability, with a total lack of education, defamatory attacks against opponents, defamatory attacks, using profanity, including against judges of the Federal Supreme Court (Judiciary Branch).

There is an unsustainable political climate here in Brazil with the weekly and almost daily statements of the current president of Brazil, constantly threatening, slandering, offending, as if he had no education...

This is an outburst. That is why I wrote very strong constructive criticisms of the federal government of Brazil in volume 2 of the trilogy and I will continue with strong constructive criticisms in volume 3 without mentioning names.

My intention is not to mention names, but values. Even because people can regret their actions and return to having a little lucidity. This is what I expect from the current president of Brazil, to stop all these threats to Brazilian democracy, think, and seek a little lucidity for himself and for the entire Brazilian people.

The Brazilian democratic institutions and many people in the Brazilian press feel that it is possible for an attempted military coup to take place on Tuesday, September 7, 2021, and many demonstrations are being held here in Brazil by important entities including banks , large companies, modern Brazilian agribusiness, warning about the importance of democracy.

Here in Brasilia, on September 7, 2021, there will be a strong mobilization of the Brasília Military Police to protect the National Congress (Legislative Branch) and the Federal Supreme Court (Judiciary Branch). All people will be searched and no weapons will be allowed for those who access the region.

I hope that Brazilian states will also protect their most prominent public bodies (the Executive Branch, the Legislative Branch and the Judiciary Branch, local, ie state).

May God protect us, we who love democracy.

Post Script:

Correcting... the recent declaration of the current president of Brazil was not "without weapons there is no peace"... but... he said that "to have peace you have to be prepared for war".

The current president of Brazil recently said that he can act outside the four lines of the Constitution. And he said this more than once. Even this week. To be clearer, the current president of Brazil has said categorically that he can act outside the Constitution, outside the law, outside democratic and legal principles.

The main concern of democratic institutions in Brazil, including the press, the real political parties that are concerned with democracy, the Public Ministry, among other public and private institutions, is that part of the current president's supporters and followers are members of the police. States and the Armed Forces, mainly, of low rank or low rank.

And precisely this is the immense danger that the Public Ministry of the States is following.

These supporters and followers of the current president of Brazil who are police officers of the States were called to the demonstration on September 7, 2021.

Do you remember what happened in the US, when long before January 6, 2021, the former president's followers were called on precisely on the day the election was confirmed by the Capitol?

Likewise, the same scenario is happening now in Brazil. Long before September 7, 2021, the current president's followers were summoned, mainly his followers, who are police officers of the States and the Armed Forces.

I don't know if they managed to understand the gravity of the politicization of the armed forces and the police, as the current president of Brazil has done.

Members of the armed forces and police officers have weapons, as this is a prerogative due to their public security function.

However, the problem is that a president of a country that was once an insubordinate military wants to take this pattern of insubordination and indiscipline to its adherents.

The Public Ministry of the Union and the States are following with great attention and concern the call, with much advance, of the current president of Brazil, mainly from the police, for the manifestation of September 7, 2021.

In this way, I really ask God for divine protection for my country, Brazil, in view of the political instability caused almost daily by the current president of Brazil, with declarations full of threats and I encourage violence and the rupture of democratic institutions in Brazil. All this because he knows that electoral polls show that he will not be re-elected next year, 2022, in Brazil and he, the current president of Brazil, wants to perpetuate himself in power, as a dictator, that is, to resume the military dictatorship in Brazil with closure of the National Congress and the Federal Supreme Court.

Everything indicates that there will be banners of supporters and followers of the current president of Brazil calling for a break with democracy, even if the demonstration of supporters of the current president of Brazil on September 7, 2021 is peaceful

And I hope that the demonstrations on September 7th will really be peaceful, but, repeating, possibly, there will be banners with phrases such as the closing of the National Congress and, above all, the Federal Supreme Court and the return of the military dictatorship. And worst of all, the return of the infamous institutional act number 5, the most brutal act of the military dictatorship in Brazil that promoted political persecution, torture and all kinds of violence against human rights.

This is a reason for my concern, as I love my country Brazil and for this I ask for divine intervention to protect Brazil in these moments of political instability caused only by irresponsible statements by the current president of Brazil, which are even liable to crimes of responsibility and impeachment.

And I sincerely hope that the current president of Brazil will regret his actions, seek harmony and stop his threats to democracy and harmony between the Three Powers (Executive Branch, Legislative Branch and Judiciary Branch).

But in any case, this is an outburst given the current political situation in Brazil brought about by the statements of the current president of Brazil against Brazilian democracy, against Brazil's 1988 Constitution and against the harmony of the Three Powers.

=======

O atual presidente do Brasil foi eleito democraticamente, mas tem feito discursos semanais, quase que discursos diários contra as instituições democráticas como o Congresso Nacional (Poder Legislativo) e Supremo Tribunal Federal (Poder Judiciário).

O atual presidente do Brasil, foi um militar, insubordinado conforme historiadores, pois pelo que eu entendi tinha um discurso de motim contra os superiores hierárquicos.

O atual presidente do Brasil defendeu torturadores da Ditadura em discurso no Congresso Nacional quando era deputado federal e sua intenção é que a ditadura militar retorne para o Brasil de maneira que tenha controle quase que total sobre o Congresso Nacional e o Supremo Tribunal Federal com juízes submissos a sua maneira de ver.

Só que existe um artigo na Constituição Federal de 1988 que prevê que é crime imprescritível o golpe com o uso de grupos armados civis e militares contra a ordem democrática, a harmonia entre os Três Poderes (Poder Executivo, Poder Legislativo e Poder Judiciário).

O atual presidente do Brasil tem feito cada vez mais discursos inflamados para que uma pequena parcela da população, seus adeptos, fechem o Congresso Nacional e o Supremo Tribunal Federal.

No dia 07 de setembro de 2021, dia da independência do Brasil, o atual presidente do Brasil convocou seus adeptos para fazer manifestações em todo o país, assim como fez o antigo presidente americano, quando convocou seus adeptos para o discurso de 06 de janeiro de 2021 que ocasionou a insurreição e invasão do capitólio.

O atual presidente do Brasil tem falado discursos como: "Sem armas não tem paz"... "Que todo o brasileiro deveria ter um fuzil"....  que o destino dele está em três opções, a prisão, a morte ou a vitória... e hoje disse que o feriado do dia 07 de setembro é um ultimato ao Supremo Tribunal Federal...

Ou seja, o presidente do Brasil, conforme a Constituição do Brasil de 1988 deveria promover a harmonia entre os três poderes (Poder Executivo, Poder Legislativo e Poder Judiciário)... no entanto... o que o atual presidente do Brasil está fazendo é um discurso semanal, quase que todos os dias de ameaças e violências as instituições democráticas brasileiras como o Congresso Nacional (Poder Legislativo) e o Supremo Tribunal Federal (Poder Judiciário), além de atacar constantemente a imprensa brasileira.

Tudo que o ex-presidente americano fazia nos EUA, o atual presidente do Brasil tem feito aqui no meu país, mas pior ainda, pois está fazendo discursos de ódio, de ameaças e violência contra a democracia e instituições e buscando inflamar seus adeptos para que criem em um futuro próximo uma situação de caos para que tenha desculpa para fazer um golpe militar e assim se perpetuar no poder.

Em todas as pesquisas eleitorais, o atual presidente do Brasil não irá se reeleger nas eleições previstas para o ano que vem em outubro de 2022, por isto ele discurso que só aceitava a vitória, ser preso ou morto, como disse há poucos dias.

O que o atual presidente do Brasil está buscando é criar um clima de instabilidade política, com total falta de educação, ataques difamatórios contra opositores, ataques difamatórios, usando palavras de baixo calão inclusive contra juízes do Supremo Tribunal Federal (Poder Judiciário).

Está um clima político insustentável aqui no Brasil com as declarações semanais e quase diárias do atual presidente do Brasil, falando constantemente ameaças, calunias, ofendendo, como se não tivesse educação alguma...

Este é um desabafo. Por isto escrevi fortíssimas críticas construtivas ao governo federal do Brasil no volume 2 da trilogia e vou continuar com críticas construtivas fortissimas no volume 3 sem mencionar nomes.

Minha intenção não é mencionar nomes, e sim valores. Mesmo porque as pessoas podem se arrepender de seus atos e voltar a ter um pouco de lucidez. É isto que eu espero do atual presidente do Brasil, que pare com todas estas ameaças a democracia brasileira, pense, e busque um pouco de lucidez para si e para todo o povo brasileiro.

As instituições democráticas brasileiras e muitas pessoas da imprensa do Brasil sentem que é possível que aja uma tentativa de golpe militar no feriado de 7 de setembro de 2021, terça-feira, e muitas manifestações estão sendo feitas aqui no Brasil por entidades importantes inclusive, bancos, grandes empresas, o moderno agronegócio brasileiro, alertando sobre a importância da democracia.

Aqui em Brasília, no dia 7 de setembro de 2021, vai ter uma forte mobilização da Polícia Militar de Brasília para proteger o Congresso Nacional (Poder Legislativo) e o Supremo Tribunal Federal (Poder Judiciário). Todas as pessoas serão revistadas e não serão permitido qualquer tipo de arma para aqueles que acessarem a região.

Eu espero que os estados brasileiros também protejam seus órgãos públicos mais proeminentes (Poder Executivo, Poder Legislativo e Poder Judiciário, locais, ou seja, estaduais).

Que Deus nos proteja, nós que amamos a democracia.

Post Scriptum:

Corrigindo... a declaração recente do atual presidente do Brasil não foi "sem armas não tem paz"... e sim... ele disse que "para ter paz tem que estar preparado para a guerra".

O atual presidente do Brasil disse, recentemente, ainda que pode agir fora das quatro linhas da Constituição. E disse isto mais de uma vez. Inclusive nesta semana. Sendo mais claro, o atual presidente do Brasil disse taxativamente que ele pode agir fora da Constituição, fora da lei, fora dos princípios democráticos e de direito.

A principal preocupação das instituições democráticas no Brasil entre elas a imprensa, os verdadeiros partidos políticos que são preocupados com a democracia, o Ministério Público, entre outras instituições públicas e privadas, é que parte dos adeptos e seguidores do atual presidente são integrantes das policias do Estados e das Forças Armadas, principalmente, de baixo escalão ou de baixa graduação. 

E justamente este é o imenso perigo que o Ministério Público dos Estados estão acompanhando. 

Estes adeptos e seguidores do atual presidente do Brasil que são policiais dos Estados foram chamados para a manifestação do dia 7 de setembro de 2021.

Vocês se lembram o que aconteceu nos EUA, quando muito antes do dia 06 de janeiro de 2021 foram chamado os seguidores do ex-presidente justamente no dia da confirmação da eleição pelo Capitólio?

Da mesma forma, o mesmo cenário está acontecendo, agora no Brasil. Muito antes do dia 07 de setembro de 2021, foi feita a convocação dos seguidores do atual presidente, principalmente, os seus seguidores que são policiais dos Estados e das Forças Armadas.

Não sei se conseguiram entender a gravidade da politização das forças armadas e da polícia como tem feito o atual presidente do Brasil.

Os membros das forças armadas e os policiais tem armas, pois esta é uma prerrogativa em função de sua função pública de segurança.

No entanto, o problema e que um presidente de um país, que já foi militar insubordinado, quer levar este padrão de insubordinação e indisciplina para seus adeptos.

O Ministério Público da União e dos Estados estão acompanhando com muita atenção e preocupação o chamado, com muita antecedência, do atual presidente do Brasil principalmente das policias para a manifestação de 07 de setembro de 2021.

Desta forma, eu realmente peço a Deus, proteção divina para meu país, Brasil, diante da instabilidade política provocada quase que diariamente pelo atual presidente do Brasil, com declarações cheias de ameaças e estimulo a violência e a ruptura das instituições democráticas no Brasil. Tudo isto por que sabe que as pesquisas eleitorais demonstram que não será reeleito ano que vem, 2022, no Brasil e ele, o atual presidente do Brasil quer se perpetuar no poder, como ditador, ou seja, retomar a ditadura militar no Brasil com fechamento do Congresso Nacional e do Supremo Tribunal Federal.

Tudo indica que haverá faixas dos adeptos e seguidores do atual presidente do Brasil pedindo a ruptura democrática, mesmo que seja pacífica a manifestação dos adeptos do atual presidente do Brasil no dia 07 de setembro de 2021

E eu espero que realmente seja pacífica as manifestações no dia 7 de setembro, mas, repetindo, possivelmente, haverá faixas com frases como fechamento do Congresso Nacional e principalmente, do Supremo Tribunal Federal e retorno da ditadura militar. E o pior de tudo, a volta do infame ato institucional número 5, o ato mais brutal da ditadura militar no Brasil que promoveu perseguições politicas, torturas e violências de todo o tipo aos direitos humanos.

Este é  motivo de minha preocupação, pois amo meu país Brasil e por isto peço intervenção divina para proteger o Brasil nestes momentos de instabilidade política provocadas, somente, por declarações irresponsáveis do atual presidente do Brasil, passíveis inclusive de crime de responsabilidade e de impeachment. 

E eu espero, sinceramente, que o atual presidente do Brasil se arrependa de seus atos, busque a harmonia e pare com suas ameaças a democracia e a harmonia entre os Três Poderes (Poder Executivo, Poder Legislativo e Poder Judiciário).

Mas seja como for, isto é um desabafo diante da atual situação política do Brasil ocasionada pelas declarações do atual presidente do Brasil contra a democracia brasileira, contra a Constituição do Brasil de 1988 e contra a harmonia dos Três Poderes.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 04:43:49 pm by JuliodaLuz »

Online PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2021, 06:29:50 am »
Thank you Julio for this clarity on Brazil's political situation.  We will pray for a just and democratic outcome for the people of Brazil.

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2021, 02:38:25 pm »
Curiosities about the covid-19 pandemic in relation to the Serara Forum

The Serara Forum hits record with 3,452 visits in one day only occurred on December 5, 2019, just before the covid-19 pandemic was discovered (in early January 2020, the pandemic began in China).

Then the number of visitors here at Forum Serara declined and currently, it seems to me, it is at the lowest levels since I joined Forum Serara and started posting messages here in February 2015. Just now, today, October 15th 2021, 3:31 pm, Brasilia local time, Brazil, I saw that I had only 197 visits today, in other words, less than 200 daily visitors.

Is there any relationship between the large decline in visits shortly after December 5, 2019 and the covid-19 pandemic? Or is it just a coincidence?

On the other hand, I am modifying the end of book 3 of my trilogy and the ending will be quite different from what I had written and sent to the editor in December 2020, as well as the version sent to the administrator of the Serara Forum, Ron Besser.

I'm just not going to tell it here to make people curious. Curiosity moves the world. Scientists make discoveries because they were curious about a subject and decided to deeply research a topic and so the great discoveries emerge. Who knows, people who have read the first and second books of the trilogy will be curious to know how the trilogy will end?

I just anticipate that I changed the fate of the end of the book from what I had previously planned.

I'm making adjustments for the third book in the trilogy, before sending it to the editor.

So that's what's new for now, from the third book in the trilogy.

======= 

Curiosidades sobre a pandemia covid-19 em relação ao Fórum Serara

O recorde de acessos no Fórum Serara com 3.452 visitas em um dia só ocorreu em 05 de dezembro de 2019, um pouco antes da pandemia covid-19 ser descoberta (no início de janeiro de 2020, começou a pandemia na China).

Depois declinou o número de visitantes aqui no Fórum Serara e atualmente, me parece, que está nos níveis mais baixos desde que eu entrei no Fórum Serara e comecei a postar mensagens aqui em fevereiro de 2015. Agora ha pouco, hoje, 15 de outubro de 2021, 15:31 horas, horario local de Brasilia, Brasil, eu vi que tinha apenas 197 visitas no dia de hoje, ou seja, menos de 200 visitantes diários.

Será que existe alguma relação entre o grande declínio de visitas logo após 05 de dezembro de 2019 com a pandemia covid-19? Ou será apenas uma coincidência?

Por outro lado, eu estou modificando o final do livro 3 de minha trilogia e será bem diferente o final do que eu tinha escrito  e enviado para o editor em dezembro de 2020, bem como, terá um final diferente a versão enviada para o administrador do Fórum Serara, Ron Besser.

Só não vou contar aqui para que as pessoas fiquem curiosas. A curiosidade move o mundo. Os cientistas fazem descobertas por que ficaram curiosos com algum assunto e resolveram pesquisar profundamente um tema e assim que surgem as grandes descobertas. Quem sabe, as pessoas que leram o primeiro e o segundo livro da trilogia irão ficar curiosas para saber como irá terminar a trilogia?

Só antecipo que eu alterei o destino do final do livro do que eu havia planejado anteriormente. 

Estou fazendo os ajustes do terceiro livro da trilogia, antes de enviar para o editor.

Então são estas novidades por enquanto, do terceiro livro da trilogia.

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2021, 09:57:03 am »
Brasília, Brazil, October 26, 2021, Tuesday, 10:46 am Brasília time

To all

Subject: Update on the third book in the trilogy

As of today I am making the final revision and changes to chapter 21, that is, the last chapter of volume 3 and the entire trilogy of the New Universe Age  - Love. God willing I can do it this week. I will then send it to the editor for review and publication.

I sent a message in whatsapp groups that I participate according to the message I'm transcribing in Post Scriptum, in addition to sending a recent photo this week of the two of us, me, Julio Cesar da Luz Steinmetz or simply STEINMETZ and my wife Margarete.

=======

Post Script:

Folks. This week I will possibly finish reviewing the third book of the trilogy THE NEW UNIVERSE AGE = LOVE (THE NEW UNIVERSE AGE = LOVE) (Portuguese and English bilingual edition) which closes the cycle of all three books and then I will send it to Editor for review and publication. The first two volumes are already on the internet for sale. Next I'll send the links. It is a book of fiction based on the "Livro da Terra" (read: The Urantia Book). It also represents the information from the Serara Forum (International English Language Forum) which features channelings with updates on The Urantia Book with the same celestial beings who wrote the Urantia Book, as per information that has been and is being posted on the internet. The trilogy also represents a novel by John, an American with a Brazilian father and Rita, a Brazilian descendant of Russians. Each chapter has an actual reference to my wife Margarete. Each book has 21 chapters. So there are 63 references to my wife Margarete that are real and that are in the index or chapter title of the novel... Logically the story, however, has real parts of what happened between us (my wife Margarete and I) and others are fiction or invention. It will remain in the reader's imagination what is real and what is creative imagination. A big fraternal hug to everyone. Steinmetz

=======

https://www.editoraalcance.com.br/?s=a+nova+era+do+universo+steinmetz&post_type=product

=======
See the link above the website of Editora Alcance - Porto Alegre/RS

=======
Besides being for sale on several sites like AMAZON... etc
=======
https://www.amazon.com.br/s?k=a+nova+era+do+universo+amor+steinmetz&i=digital-text&__mk_pt_BR=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&crid=3OS65L1LI6U9X&sprefix=a+nova+era+do+universo+amor+steinmetz%2Cdigital-text%2C197&ref=nb_sb_noss

=======

Above the link on AMAZON
=======
my photo (Julio Cesar da Luz Steinmetz or just STEINMETZ) and my wife Margarete
=======

=======

Brasília, Brasil, 26 de outubro de 2021, terça-feira, 10:46 horário local de Brasília

A todos

Assunto: Atualização sobre o terceiro livro da trilogia

A partir de hoje estou fazendo a revisão e alterações finais do capitulo 21, ou seja, o último capítulo do volume 3  e de toda a trilogia da Nova Era do Universo - Amor. Se Deus quiser eu vou conseguir fazer isso esta semana. Em seguida irei mandar para o editor para revisão e publicação.

Eu mandei uma mensagem em grupos de whatsapp que eu participo conforme mensagem que estou transcrevendo no Post Scriptum, além de mandar uma foto recente  desta semana de nós dois, eu, Julio Cesar da Luz Steinmetz ou simplesmente STEINMETZ e minha esposa Margarete.

=======

Post Scriptum:

Pessoal. Esta semana possivelmente eu vou terminar de revisar o terceiro livro da trilogia A NOVA ERA DO UNIVERSO = AMOR (THE NEW UNIVERSE AGE = LOVE) (Edição bilíngue português e inglês) que fecha o ciclo de todos os três livros e depois vou mandar para o Editor para revisão e publicação. Os dois primeiros volumes já estão na internet à venda. Em seguida eu vou mandar os links.  É um livro de ficção que tem como base o "Livro da Terra" (leiam: Livro de Urântia). E também representa as informações do Fórum Serara (Fórum internacional no idioma inglês) que apresentam canalizações com atualizações sobre o Livro de Urântia com os mesmos seres celestiais que escreveram o Livro de Urântia, conforme informações que foram e estão sendo divulgadas na internet. A trilogia representa, também,  um romance de John, um americano com pai brasileiro e Rita uma brasileira descendente de russos. Cada capítulo tem uma referência real a minha esposa Margarete. Cada livro tem 21 capítulos. Então são 63 referencias a minha esposa Margarete e que são reais e que estão no índice ou título do capítulo do romance... Logicamente a história, porém, tem partes reais do que aconteceu entre nós (eu e minha esposa Margarete) e outras são ficção ou seja invenção. Ficará na imaginação do leitor o que é real e o que é imaginação criativa. Um grande abraço fraternal a todos. Steinmetz

=======

https://www.editoraalcance.com.br/?s=a+nova+era+do+universo+steinmetz&post_type=product

=======
Vide o link acima do site da Editora Alcance - Porto Alegre/RS

=======
Além de estar a venda em vários sites como AMAZON... etc
=======
https://www.amazon.com.br/s?k=a+nova+era+do+universo+amor+steinmetz&i=digital-text&__mk_pt_BR=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&crid=3OS65L1LI6U9X&sprefix=a+nova+era+do+universo+amor+steinmetz%2Cdigital-text%2C197&ref=nb_sb_noss

=======

Acima o link no AMAZON
=======
minha foto (Julio Cesar da Luz Steinmetz ou apenas STEINMETZ) e de minha esposa Margarete
=======
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 09:58:50 am by JuliodaLuz »

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2021, 06:06:33 pm »
For everyone's knowledge

I am sending Ron Besser, administrator of the Serara Forum, a Word and PDF file just the final chapter of the entire trilogy. And I'm also sending it to the editor.

I will still review the remaining chapters for adjustments and improvements, before sending the entire book to the editor.

But the main thing is the information that I have completed the end of the entire trilogy.

======= 
Para conhecimento de todos

Eu estou enviando para Ron Besser, administrador do Fórum Serara, arquivo Word e PDF apenas o capítulo final de toda a trilogia. E também estou enviando para o editor.

Vou fazer uma revisão ainda dos demais capítulos para ajustes e aperfeiçoamentos, antes de mandar todo o livro para o editor.

Mas o principal é a informação de que eu conclui o final de toda a trilogia.