Author Topic: The Subject of Contact with our Galactic Neighbours  (Read 185 times)

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
The Subject of Contact with our Galactic Neighbours
« on: June 07, 2021, 10:27:58 pm »
Hi Ron and all,

Just recently I came across an interesting documentary available on Amazon Prime Video called Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind: Contact Has Begun  - starring Dr Steven Greer .

Question: Is it possible for humans to be able to use telepathy and meditation/prayer to come into contact with ETs? 

In the video above it involves just that and as a result, certain visitations by extra-terrestrial visitors are sighted by these people who congregate to communicate with them. It makes very compelling viewing and points out that these visitors are not seen threatening at all but that we humans are, due to our belligerent natures. It certainly rings a familiar bell with our celestial teachers who have in the past taught much to tell us just that.  When you watch the video keep an open mind during the first part of the session as it gets really interesting towards the latter part of the documentary. I highly recommend you all to watch it. It presents to us that certain individuals are making contact and are doing it in our present age. 

If any of you have seen this video it would be nice to hear your comments on it. I was so impressed by it that it seems to clear up a lot of issues when it comes to the subject of UFOs. Thank you for your interest.

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Subject of Contact with our Galactic Neighbours
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2021, 11:09:23 pm »
Sue, you may be surprised by what I tell you.  Almost none of you understand that the ability to transmit is the telepathy all space visitors use to contact the natives.  You are already using the telepathy the universe uses and it seems impossible for people to understand that what we practice as Lightline is what the space commanders practice to telepathically contact the human population they travel to.  Twice I have spoken to a commander.  Now I tell you I am not sure just what that person is or how his rank applies to our understanding of what a commander is, but they all are trained to use it just as you have been Sue.

I am fairly familiar with the Greer boys as they have been around since the early 1970's.  Dr. Greer is the entertainer of the group but his brother was a big poster to the Urantia email list for over a decade.  They both feel superior to what we do without realizing they are stuck in the muck of past history.  Greer is ready to throw in the towel in my own opinion, and it is a shame he does not investigate the likes of you Sue, as you could be let loose with the proper training to become  a student aide to the entire enterprise that galactic command has been training to do on Urantia if called.

There is nothing much I can tell you now but I am aware of their usages and do hope they are willing to help Urantia out if and when our plates begin to buckles under our feet.  They are well known on other planets for their help and we may need them greatly soon enough. 

RON

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "You Sue strain Ron at time with your hair brained regard for yourself and for what you live for.  He has long decided that all of you can be contact aides for celestial rescue through Galactic Commands.  He keeps quiet about it and reads and listens to reports that the US Navy has been feeding the media in the States about so many UFO contacts.  He happens to believe they are not UFO's but intelligence surveillance craft.  I can terll you he is not wrong and your country Australia is also besieged by them too as they are not planetary countries but countries in places out of the earth orbit who wish to know the military capability of Urantia defenses in case they may be called for population rescue.  They are drones not space ships but they are sent by space traveler commanders.   Kindly not the US Navy sees them off the coast of California so much--  well, is that not a coincidence that I have been constantly warning you all of the tectonic disaster waiting to happen right in that very area.  I have spoken enough.  Here is the Chief Commander of the Space Fleet at your service:"  Michael.

COMMANDER, CHIEF OF THE ENTIRE SPACE CONTROL AREAS IN SATANIA:
"'I am the one who spoke to Ron years ago and he acknowledged me in posts even then, but he has not seen our ships or have we shown him our interests in York, but York will be a command center simply because Ron can do the telepathy so well all we need to do is contact him through our various communication devices.  He is well done and lets things alone as he considers us a routine necessity and is always ready to help.  You do telepathy very well Sue, but you skitter so much we do not feel you are a dependable contact.  Ron is truly the chief communicator if we ever need one.  So we are telling you that your UFO Chief in Australia is a reasonable man as he or she is in the States, but they are too dangerous to allow them to know anything and we keep our secrets to ourselves how we must do the contact and open up places to help the population.  I greet you all later.  Commander of the Satania Space Fleet at your service.  K"

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 03:50:39 am »
That is so cool thank you Ron, Michael and the Commander. So I gather that those who can use telepathy are making contact pretty well. That makes the work of those with Dr Greer even more vital as they make the effort to connect. And so are all here who do transmit as that also makes the work so much more vital in terms of the coming changes that creates certain emergency evacuations where there is danger to life. I certainly understand why they are seen over California and even over nuclear missile installations as they try to tell the humans it is too dangerous what is there! Certainly Michael has made that clear to us in the past as to how dangerous nuclear weapons and atomic bombs are to destabilise the earth’s atmosphere. That is understood. 

Ron could you advise us as to the right way to use telepathy in making contact with our galactic neighbours? Or is it enough what we do now in our transmitting work that those entities have devices to make a connection in the Michael circuitry with us? What can we do better? I know I am slacking with my time with this as I find myself getting out of kilter with time management, energy and in zeal. I guess all the changes, the disappointments and so on got to me and I just fell flat, and didn’t feel at all pleased with myself at all. Well they say it is just a puddle, you’ll get over it and move on, and so I hope I can, and redeem myself and follow through with what I can do with better use of my time. I know the time will come when Michael will probably look at me and say well, I told you so and you didn’t listen!  Well thanks Father Michael, I needed a lesson and so it makes for good sense to come back. My Adjuster is just as adamant and tells me I need to take this calmly and with a cool head on my shoulders to just take what I hear and let the chips fall as they may. 

Anyhow, I thank you for the response and I appreciate the intel as it confirms what is being worked on by all who can use telepathy in this way to make contact and it also confirms the incredible work of the transmitters here. Way to go!

In much appreciation, 

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2021, 09:20:47 am »
Sue, to answer you let me point out that your ability to transmit is the gift of your Adjuster.  That is to begin with.  What follows is that the gifts have to multiply and they ought to multiply with your full cooperation.  However, with you dear Sue, you mix yourself up with duty and transmission ability too much.  I doubt we can ever straighten it out, but your so-called ways to loose enthusiasm and transmission practice, comes from your innate inability to understand your lessons when you do receive one or two at the same time.  Let me explain.

You have the physical problem of deafness which is the horror of not hearing anything.  For that reason your Adjuster learned to deal with your physical mechanism by placing you in the front of your class with the innate ability to hear anyhow those things that are unspoken anyhow in society.  Your learned such very well in your childhood.  However adulthood brought motherhood and you are constantly at war with mother duties and self development.  For that reason you shot yourself in the foot many times without realizing your path is more judicious that you allow it to be.  Consequently we face together your constant barrage of regret based on your inability to preserve your gifts all the time.  For that reason we put you back away from the main action because you are fully undependable, and as Ron puts it: 'For God's sake Sue stay with it and learn!"  He is not the worst teacher you will ever have, but he has little patience with a woman who wants to continuously go back into the lion's den over a husband who has no real advice other than to go away.  That is done yet you force intrusion after instruction of thought back into and become undependable to the point we place your aside.  He met such a woman who became his friend and sidekick for years with teaching the Urantia Book.  She finally gave him good reason to state what line to cross and which line never to cross.  She blew up and quite and died quickly afterwards.  That happens to a lot of you who sign up for service and then cannot open the door enough to allow it to happen.

Here is my take on transmitting with keeping service in mind to emergency operations on Urantia which are to be needed shortly as I am still told.  IF Sue you can ever deliver the platform of yourself to be dependable and stop quitting every six weeks, your ability to transmit will be placed on a planetary grid showing the star students where dependable human contact can be made to broadcast emergency information in preparation for emergency help for rescue from cataclysmic forces now operating on Urantia.  For that reason you need to understand you must be constantly practicing and allowing the grid position to be seen again and again by those who must field physical rescue help to Urantians.  If you can manage to stop forcing yourself to look at family relationships long enough, you can do it, but they are lethal to the cause and need to be brought to a halt immediately.   I have them too Sue,and they make no intrusion now as I know the score and the degree of disruption they bring and cut it off easily.  You must learn somehow to stop giving them priority over life decisions and priorities however much that may bring temporary unhappiness.

Your transmissions are, frankly, excellent.  Further you have my stamina in you too.  You can take on pages while most of the others do a page or so at best.  That is showing a lack of perception and untrained means of obtaining the full idea of self preservation not but egotistical enforcement that there are better things to do than staying with this work more than I want to give or provide others.  So Sue, it is not how well you transmit, but that you are dependable and show an open circuit as an emergency aide to those who must come from above to save life on Urantia.  Here is Galactic Command for your edification:

GALACTIC COMMANDER SPEAKING:  "I run three hundred sixteen ships to all parts of the Local Universe of Nebadon.  The other Commanders of which there are four more, run a similar number of ships to provide emergency aide to planets like yours which cannot decide whether to blow up or become an eventual architectural sphere.  Urantia is to become a model planet but it has to be rid of an extreme over population and an extreme earth core which refuses to cool down in spite of everything we do to prevent further heating.

"For that reason we have drawn up evacuation plans for Urantia, and for that reason we must be prepared to filed not only the three hundred plus ships I can bring to it, but the Melchizedeks will have to brush off their machine which can dematerialize a human body and transport them wholesale to another living planet to live out their life fully.  Fort hat reason alone we trial this for all, be aware the cabal gets stronger temporarily because they think they can lord it over you down there but the resistance is growing so well we let it take its own course, and for that reason we advise you Sue, stay transmitting and let us decide the possible uses when the time comes.  K"

Ron here - That is about all for now Sue, but I am keenly aware of the cabal and its intentions and have had a very serious altercation just now with one of them pretending status he never will have.  However, let it also be known that there will be no emergency help if they continue to strengthen their lies and mischief pulled over our eyes for centuries now and that must stop too.  I dislike them to the point they make me ill by their very presence and I will never tolerate them getting into transmission if I can ever help it, so help God.  In any case enough for the moment and brace yourself Sue as the insurrection has its commander too and he is vile.  Later.
Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline VitoLan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2021, 09:13:29 pm »
Hi Ron,

Do you know Ashtar Sheran?
In 2008, in a session, he introduced himself as Star Commander and said "in the name of Sananda I salute you".
Is this the commander who introduced himself to you?