Author Topic: Get to know each other  (Read 65 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Get to know each other
« on: September 19, 2021, 11:51:06 am »
“This is NYMPOTIA, your angel guide and teacher. Since I was assigned to you, I have been observing you, scrutinizing you, getting to know you more, your way of living, your environmental – family and friends – but above all your intentions. What I have noted in regards to your feelings is that you are a very sensible person who has a deep desire for a change in this world and that you are struggling to make life looks better, not only for you, but also for others. You say to yourself that the light at the end of the tunnel is still a long way to go and perhaps you will never have the chance, during your lifetime, to see it happens, but you keep on keeping-on.”

“This is a good point which has to be taken into account in your curriculum vitae. Looking closely, I notice that you have some talents that have never been fully developed, for example your love for paintings, but let us focus upon how you can be used successfully for what is waiting ahead and you can rest assured that the possibility is huge as long as you stay the course. I know you will, even though you can step back when you feel that the task at hand can be over your head and that you don’t want to deceive if you are not up to. Don’t be despaired, you now have a helper along your sides.”

“As far as I am concerned, my job is to bring a helping hand to you where it is needed, by enhancing your God-given-talent to serve your sisters and brothers when you will be called upon. In comparison to my other colleagues, this is the second time I am on a mission like this one and on a so backward planet. I am what you can call a “new comer”, but I am excited to be of service here and now that we have come to know each other a little more, I hope we will work together for the Glory of the ETERNAL FATHER.”
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.