Author Topic: The Aryan race  (Read 822 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Aryan race
« on: October 19, 2021, 08:54:06 am »
Ayurveda is to hinduism what the Bible is to christianism or the Koran is to Islamism and it is the most ancient scripture about spirituality ever known. The hindus consider ayurveda as the science of life, because it deals not only with spiritual matters but also with the well-being of the human body. A group of ayurvedic devotees, made up of some doctors, claims to have recently discovered some guidelines in the ayurveda about how to give birth, through pregnancy, to a baby of aryan origin. The group is aiming to have an aryan-born generation in the next few years and many pregnant women are subscribing to their methods, from conception to giving birth to an aryan baby. The idea of the group is to have, in India, a population of aryan origin who is intellingent and beautiful, by eliminating gradually the other races. Does that remind you of a similar scenario in the human history ? It is scary, is not it ?
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
Re: The Aryan race
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2021, 11:44:10 am »
Greetings Clency and thanks for your always interesting posts. Just for you to make a correction in your post to a small mistake, sure at the time of writing. What is related as Scripture of Hinduism, with the other scriptures is not Ayurveda but simply the Vedas. Ayurveda born from the Vedas as a science of health, as you explained.
On the other hand, genetics accepts a branch called Epigenetics that shows that genetics can be influenced through mental energy, I would say spiritualized.
Sai Baba tells the story of a girl who had a very ugly nose, and when she was old enough to find a mate, no one noticed her because of her horrible nose. She was so disappointed that she decided of going as a missionary to the jungle and she arrived in a small town and there no one noticed her ugly nose but she received a lot of attention for the work of a teacher that she did. After a while, a young and good-looking forum player showed up there, who fell in love with the teacher but she could not believe it and thought that the young man was making fun of her, so she told him her story of why she had decided to walk away in the jungle, to which the loving heartthrob told her but it can't be if you have a beautiful nose: because since she was there she had never seen herself in a mirror.There definitely there operated something so intangible and subtle with the power to manipulate form, matter. From Sai Baba, it is also the following statement, which shows that the subtle moves the dense: "Just as the cold of the atmosphere freezes the ice, the anguish that moves the heart of the devotee, confers shape and form on the formless." This to explain how they work, those pure and sincere prayers that are born from the heart, not from the head. Thanks
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Aryan race
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2021, 01:55:39 pm »
Thank you occerpa for this correction, I should have been more precise in what I am putting forward as an argument, but it does not change the whole conspirational theory of establishing a superior race, be it more spiritual. My fear is that the way of proceeding may lead to a nazi-style behaviour.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.