Author Topic: What is JESUS doing ?  (Read 4722 times)

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
What is JESUS doing ?
« on: August 11, 2022, 07:26:19 am »
Clency : Is there anyone with a message ? I stand ready to whom it may be. Thanks beforehand.

JESUS : “I am JESUS, the true One, not a cabalist, you can rest assured. I will not be long, I must attend to important matters that are not to be revealed for the moment on a discussion forum like this one, but you will be in the loop later on. I will just tell you that I am actually on a trip around Urantia, trying to figure out how I can deal with different situations that may occur while visiting a country or a particular location.”

“You are asking yourself what I may look like. Well let me tell you that If I mingle myself in a crowd, it will be difficult to spot me. Will I have bodyguards ? The answer is yes, both physical and spiritual. After my visit to York, it is my wish that the next move should be the Vatican. Enough say  for to-day, we will talk again. Have a good-day.”

Clency : Thank you JESUS for coming. I bow before your graceness.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 07:28:42 am by Clency »
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: What is JESUS doing ?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2022, 09:01:01 am »
"This is MANTUTIA, truly and I am the Planetary Prince now of Urantia separated for the time being from the three other planets I hold responsibility for as spoken to earlier.

"For that reason, I now ask all of you to hold well as I relate to you the idea that the cabal is worse than usual but is entering the final phase of existence of even their lives.  Ron has more attacks over night and is weary this morning but has too much to do to succumb to the trials of the weary body again.  They meet today with two attorneys over the Magisterial Foundation formation and Trusts that must be put into place.  Ron is giving his entire property, furnishings and property care equipment to the Foundation to boost its worth and to see to it the property does other good instead of just passing it off to others who could care less about it.  For that reason we stand back of him too to get this done right and well and that will take hold immediately as we are ready to assign resources to Ron as soon as this Trust deal is done and whatever else goes with it.

"Ron is also donating the WTP Patent to a Trust in the Magisterial Foundation so that it has eventually a steady income with our help and will stay around for centuries if we have our way.  For that reason he must make sure that the Board of Director be upstanding individuals and not let it become crystallized as the Urantia Foundation Trustees have become in spite of immense efforts by the Sadler to not let it fall into the hands the way it has now done so.  All in all, once this Trust business is accomplished, the entire matter really gets turned  over to RAYSON and MICHAEL OF NEBADON. When that is finalized, the Magisterial Foundation will become one of the largest charities in the world and will hold millions in escrow to help the poor and the needs as it may deem them to be helped.  It will not be a blanket program but carefully assigned through Ron to make sure there is a cordial relationship in York for the Magisterial Foundation operation.  K.

"Lastly, JESUS told me to tell you, 'there is no real choice but to listen to use in the near future as His voice is being lost as the transmission signals for Jesus are being reduced for safety sakes.  For that reason we must conclude that the entire matter is without precedence for Ron, for you, for us the Planetary Prince, and for Salvington, as we must all stand together as one unit and pray that Jesus can get into the earth plane without another war developing over China and Taiwan.  Pelosi meant well but broke protocol by arriving with the Defense Secretary that  Ron caught right away and he said that spells trouble to the world, and we agree with him fully.

"Finally,  I am MANTUTIA and for that reason I want it known that the PLANETARY PRINCE for Urantia is ME.  But we are now reconsidering the Planetary Prince is to be another one of my Order and not named yet, as the responsibility is too large for one Melchizedek to run it that way.  Sue asked why four planets under one Prince; well, it is because all 4 planets are seriously ill and must be resurrected in their own way and will survive as a group of their own when that far day arrives.  Denson is worse than Urantia.  Terratortia is next, and Urantia is third, so you must understand that Panoptia is the best of the lot and they teeter on civil war in several places now not unlike Urantia quite often.

"We leave the idea of Jesus and others in place.  They are traveling the world for their own education, and soon will be resident near York not but closer to Poughkeepsie as Ron used to know it form many years ago living in that area.  It is a beautiful landscape on the Hudson River, and the old Franklyn Roosevelt mansion Ron used to pass still stands there in all of its splendor.   Care must be take for you Ron as this is a dangerous few days for you as you learned again this morning and you are not better but keeping abreast of developments to keep things alive.  Best wishes to all!  MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK at your service!"

Ron - Thank you MANTUTIA.  I also have one last request to all of you and that is never to forget that it is your Thought Adjusters who keep you working well with transmissions and to keep them going!  I say this because you are the only voices keeping track of what is developing as the SECOND RETURN and your transmits may be quite historical if collected soon enough for keeping.  Do you get the hint?    Is anyone collecting the posts on the stability and care that is being produced so the Second Return at least comes to us as expected even if it is not by everybody else.  Thanks for your attention and review here and we will talk again later I am sure.

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Re: What is JESUS doing ?
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2022, 22:02:07 pm »
August 12, 2022¸Samara¸local time 5.45. Short call.

- Please dictate.

Write. Jesus on the planet He observes the inhabitants of the planet in different countries and studies how the population will react to his arrival. The time is near. Stay where you are, pray, help those who ask for help. Check your inventory again.

This is Proventin. Stay connected.

- Thanks.

12 августа 2022¸Самара¸местное время 5.45. Корокий вызов.
- Пожалуйста диктуйте.
Пиши. Иисус на планете. Он наблюдает за жителями планеты в разных странах и изучает, как население будет реагировать на его приход. Время близко. Оставайтесь на своих местах, молитесь, помогайте тем, кто просит помощи. Еще раз проверьте ваши запасы.
Это Провентин. Будьте на связи.
- Спасибо.