Author Topic: Jesus and Michael of Nebadon on the Missions and God's work and more  (Read 4479 times)

7inOcean

Speakers: Jesus and Michael of Nebadon
Subject: the Missions and God's work, Earth Changes and an Overhaul of time on Urantia
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 12/08/2022 5.37am (AEST)

“This is Jesus and Michael of Nebadon. We speak as one and in one voice. You sense a subdued silence and that is for good reason. Communications are reduced to a trickle to avoid the disruptive nature of the cabal. I am aware of what they intend to do but will not allow it. For now we lay low and quietly go about business without letting out too many details so as to lessen any hiccups that may fly our way.

“The subject today is to do with the incoming mission and for the work of God to be well placed very soon. Urantia’s time and day is so inaccurate to Universal time that it annoys the time keepers, who keep track of time in various Planetary Systems, that report to the Planetary Princes throughout these Systems in order to keep in line with the Uversa time keeping records. Urantia is so out of kilter with accuracy that it requires an overhaul when I appear. It will not be well received at first, but once things roll due to natural forces and population decimation occurs then the new time system will be making more sense to those who survive through the earth’s changes soon to take place. The loss of life will count into the billions and the world’s present population count will have massively reduced to under two billion plus or minus. 

“Our mission is for renewal and for the early stages of Light and Life on the planet. Time will eventually be seen in accord with the Planetary System and how your planet functions in the System in which it evolves. Urantia is a very old planet in relation to others and it is showing signs of enormous internal stress due to the nature of the earth’s core. That too is closely watched by the Power Directors and they report to me as to its status. For now it remains tentatively stable, but it is on the verge of tilting the planet on its axis at any moment soon for which it will cause the tectonic plates to buckle under the pressure. 

“I ask that you all remain calm and in peace with me as we work out the missions and watch the earth’s natural dynamics. It is indeed a very dangerous place, but one that holds so much potential if left undone. I leave it here for now as that is enough to say. Stay tuned and keep with me as I am here with you all. Good day and Shalom.”

End.

[Thank you so much Jesus and Michael of Nebadon for keeping us updated on the progress here and may our prayers be with you and Shalom.]

12/08/2022 5.37am(AEST)