Author Topic: Encouragement from Moses  (Read 4536 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Encouragement from Moses
« on: August 14, 2022, 08:05:16 am »
Moses is here and wishes to speak. Please go ahead Moses when you are ready.

"Thank you amethyst.

"I am Moses, the one that led the Israelites through the desert for 40 years, 40 very long years of wandering seemingly  aimlessly around and around, retracing our steps several times. The people became understandably impatient and resorted to activities that did not please God. Believe it or not, with all those years of wandering, I too, became discouraged. It seemed like our goals were being intentionally kept just out of reach. Yet each and every day, God provided us the sustenance we needed to keep our physical bodies going and always did he care for us during these dark days.

"I come to you today to remind you all that history is replete with examples of God testing his children again and again. We know of, and see your anguish and steadfastness as you too, traverse day after day with the same questions and doubts that we experienced all those years ago. Sometimes it is helpful to put things in context so that you can see that you are not the only ones who have struggled and questioned time and time again. This is all part of the process of growth that God puts his children through. He is testing your mettle, and I implore you to keep up the good fight as your rewards are so very close now.

"Any day now, the curtain between the earth and heaven will part just enough to show all who have eyes to see, that your rewards are nigh. You will have verifiable evidence that God does, and always has,  had everything under control and never have you been abandoned. Since I have left Earth and moved on to other duties, I have on occasion, been tempted to disparage my situation. You do as well.  This is God's way of putting you through your paces to build strong and noble souls that will be able to serve in any situation that he may need you. The more you are able to show your steadfastness, the richer will your rewards be".

Thank you Moses.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 08:11:34 am by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Encouragement from Moses
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2022, 13:08:01 pm »
Thank you Amethyst and Moses for this message!

Moses you have read my/our minds.  We are weary, often discouraged.  Still I can't imagine what you Moses, and your people, went through ages ago.  So your words give us hope and courage to walk our walk for as long as it takes.

We will never give up, nor will we give in to anything less than to witness and share in the Return of Christ!