Author Topic: Michael Speaks: Concerning the Use of The Cross as A Symbol of My Return  (Read 994 times)

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Michael Speaks: Concerning the Use of The Cross as A Symbol of My Return
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2021, 05:09:09 pm »
Thank you SonsofGod for putting your heart into this post. The suffering depicted in the citation you have put up is heart wrenching. It takes me back to the first time I watched "The Passion of the Christ". I was really moved in my heart and got on my knees at night and cried for a long time asking Father to forgive us for what humanity had done to the Savior of the world-the Bestowal Son as I now understand much better. I watched the movie again as we were out on an evangelizing mission then I removed it from my library and never watched it again. I just could not take the heartlessness and evil depicted in it. I was heartbroken but hopeful that Father has things in His hand. It  actually pushed me to keep going forward.
We have no words for the brutality of the crucifixion and stand speechless of the human capacity of doing such evil, 
I concur with your words in the above quote and truly pray and hope that the second return and the missions will once and for all put Urantia back on the right track to Light & Life. The mark Urantia has as the world of the cross may never be erased from creation but the hope that it can rise above all that gives us something to look forward to. Thank you once more and God Bless.

Love and Blessings,
Moses