Author Topic: big bang  (Read 3000 times)

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass
    • View Profile
big bang
« on: January 20, 2024, 15:52:40 pm »
I have a question about what our scientists call the big bang which caused the outward expansion of the universe. 

In The Urantia Book paper 11 it says in 11.6.4: The cycles of space respiration extend in each phase for a little more than one billion Urantia years. During one phase the universes expand; during the next they contract. 

It also says we are about midway in an outward expansion now. Is this the force our earth scientists confuse with their big bang theory? 

Or is it the following from paper 15.3.14 which says we are also moving counterclockwise around Paradise: The movement of Orvonton and six associated superuniverses around Paradise and Havona, the counterclockwise processional of the superuniverse space level.

I suppose it could also be both. Does anyone know which is causing the movement which leads our earth scientists to the big bang theory? Do we who understand The Urantia Book have any idea which movement is the greater of the two? One movement being away from Paradise and the second being always counterclockwise around Paradise.

Another question concerns our having been told that Nebadon, our Local Universe is in close proximity to Outer Space Level Number One which we know moves clockwise around Paradise. If we are moving counterclockwise and the nearby O.S.1 is moving clockwise why aren't our scientists seeing this evidence of parts of our sky moving opposite directions? Or is it that the universe is so immense even our new telescopes aren't big enough to see far enough to detect these varying movements?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Raz 
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: big bang
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2024, 11:22:12 am »
RAZ. it was Hubble who took a picture of a far distant galaxy in the 1920's.  He reasoned that the Galaxy was a very old galaxy and was probably one of the originals when the universe was established and assumed it was one of the original and first galaxies in the creation of our universe.

In 1925, he decided to add an irregular calculation he used to determine age.  He took the picture of that far distant galaxy and calculated that it was 13.8 billion earth years old.  Spirit tells me that is not far wrong as to the age of our own galactic home, but Hubble did not know that the galaxy he photographed, was an outlying arm of  the old Andromeda galaxy that actually gave origin to our own sun.  For your information, the Urantia Book dates our sun position and age at about 13.75 billion years old, and the old center to our own galaxy, was approximately the same area of the sky Hubble photographed to date the sample galaxy Hubble used to establish the age of what he saw and dated himself.

It became fashionable to speak to the Hubble galaxy he dated at 13.75 billion years old as to be the edge of the new universe until about 1935 or 1936.  Einstein trialed Hubble by asking, "IF THE UNIVERSE BEGAN 13.7 OR POINT 8 BILLION YEARS AGO, why then can i add two or three billion years to the age of our earth which did not exist until 15.3 billion years and that is older than the galaxy Hubble dated.  Hubble refused to entertain that Einstein was right and proceeded to publish his age of the universe per that galaxy dating he used.  The result is that Hubble was ignorant of Master Universe stages of development, and he could not make sense of the expansion qualities we still exist in as galaxy moving apart rapidly and new galaxy suddenly appearing where no galaxies were seen before.  The scientific community is lost on the entire matter, and only the Urantia Book tells us enough to understand that the universe goes through phases of space extensions and then closing them as the receding of space would indicate a cycle of expansion and reduction.

Finally, here is Dr. Hubble to speak, thanks to the wire we use on the transmitters head to pick up a two way communication.

DR. EDWIN HUBBLE at your service:
"I am Dr. Hubble, and my mistake was slight, but I could not fathom why that galaxy was there in the first place I measured to be 13.741567 years old using the old graph method to determine its age.  In the late 1920's that is the best we could fathom, and that was to say if we can find a very old galaxy, that probably dates the age of the universe.  Einstein upset me quite badly, and I just went ahead of releasing my data, not in Scientific American, but actually in a popular magazine at the time.  For my own reasons I figured out this could not be the whole story, and refigured out that galaxy was about 14 billion earth years old, and settled in my own mind to let the announcement stand.

"For that reason Einstein kept at it, and for my own reason today, we hardly speak over issues of grand importance to us yet.  However, in the late 1920's Einstein and I would chat and he said to me one day:

"Why don't you recalculate it using my equation for an absolute and see if the light shift changed the age and by how much?

"I did so, and found that galaxy age to be slightly in excess of 13.9 billion years old, half a billion more than I originally released, and found that still enough in the accuracy level to let stand.  However, Einstein said to me to find the square root of the light shift and recalculate the entire matter again but drop the idea it is a galaxy and just figure out the age of the space level itself.

"I did so, and when it came back 18 billion years old, I threw up my hands and said, now I feel foolish.  That is how Einstein works,a I also made use of a telescope that was better than the old one, and its parallax was less and it gave me an age of that same galaxy as 19 (nineteen) years old.   That is how the big bang theory started, and to this day it is so outmoded to be embarrassing  yet to me.  That's it, Ron, and thank you!  Edwin Hubble at your service."

Ron here - I have only one remark to add, and that is the entire matter of space exploration, and space use, has to be revised too thanks to the Urantia Book not, but to the Power Directors the Urantia Book reveals as specialized beings/entities who calculate the use of power in the Universe to maintain power usages in the various Local Universes teeming with human life.  In Local Universe 51 (our Local Universe is Number 84 of this space sector #5), Local Universe 51 carries sixteen different modes of power calculations and none of it is electrical.  WE down here are all electrical, for example the power of our magnetosphere, and for that reason we are not aware of a power called LINTIUM, and LINTIUM is not electrical but a smarmy accretion of blue-white bubbles which if placed on a metal dish, would glow a bright yellow.  Human planets in that Local Universe light their homes with a covered dish of Lintium and it provides a soft-whote room glow and it lasts for years, not months as our light bulbs tend to do.

The problem dating the age of the universe is typical about Hubble found, and that is there is smoke screen covering age due to the fact that the internal expansion of the universe is going on at the same time the age of galaxies get their age calculations obscured by the fact that not only are they moving outward, but the are also revolving around another galactic center.  For instance our LOcal Universe of Nebadon, Number 84 of space area #5, actually has two centers we rotate around as a Local Universe.  The Sagittarius Galaxy (about 62 million light years from us on earth) is actually rotating around the super-galaxy of Orvonton.  We call Orvonton a super galaxy, but in actual fact its center is a world called Uversa as the galactic center, and is now an administrative headquarters for this part of the Master Universe. 

Finally, the age of the time zone alone of the Master Universe has to be revealed as we have no direct way to calculate the time -space area at all.  The Salvington Government, and that is in the near center of the Local Universe of Nebadon, says time is close to slightly over 1 trillion Urantia years old.  That would befuddle science on earth today and so no one makes a big thing of it yet.

I hope RAZ this helps a little to understand that time and space is about 1 trillion earth years old, and the Local Universe is about 587 billion years old, and Uversa itself is nearly one trillion years old, since that is the living space of the Ancients of Days, 

Thank you.
Ron Besser at your service with MICHAEL OF NEBADON,  POWER DIRECTOR Number 5 (five); Power Director six  (6) and seven ( 7) and Power Director four (4) to help explain all of this.  I t hank them and you for the question RAX.  K

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2024, 12:43:05 pm »
Thanks Raz and Ron for the question and answer.  In terms of age would that mean that each super galaxy's age would be determined by a trillion years after the development of the 1st super galaxy?  Meaning Super Universe One would be 7 trillion earth years old down to our Super Universe 7 as 1 trillion earth years old. Just a thought. Thank you.

Weydevu

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2024, 13:50:53 pm »
Spirit dictates to me Weydevu, that the first settlement of corpus in the time universes was slightly over 1 trillion Urantia years ago.  That does not indicate the preliminary work done to establish a time sector in the Master Universe.  You have to think differently than you do Weydevu.  The trillion year number is bandied about after looking at the Hubble galaxy measurement.  It is not a firm number for the actual age of Superuniverse Number 1 as a dedicated unity of the Universal Father.  Superuniverse Number 2 is dedicated unities of the Eternal Son, and SU3 is a unity of life dedicated to the spiritual cares of the Infinite Spirit.  Our own superuniverse is called ORVONTON, and it is at least six hundred billion years old.  For that reason the galaxy Hubble used is not representative to actual age of the time and space sector of the age of the time/space universe itself.

Do not forget the Spirit and the Son, which invented time and space as they are the one who provided for time and space, are also the ones who dedicated time as a momentous way to slow infinity down to repair its instructions to higher states of reality, which includes the Ultimate and the idea of absonite universes.  In time that would be time and space universes.  But under the evolutionary Deity of outer space universe behind the wall of galaxies on our charts, those universe do not use time to progress.

The first superuniverse #1 is a working universe dedicated to the idea of how the Universal Father demands patience and care to learn how to be FATHER like and for that reason, our superuniverse number seven (7) is to learn how to behave in a Deity concern as the totality of Trinity.  OF all the superuniverses, it is number seven (7), ours, that teaches how to approach faithfully the concept of trinity unification.  I cannot tell you what that is exactly since I do not know the TRINITY ATTITUDE toward material life.

However, the dictation I receive to day insists that the Paradise Trinity is working to fulfill the idea of a unified Master Universe first, and that Urantia expects nothing in return to accept it is a Bestowal World, but Urantia does expect to become a universe symbol of Trinitarian Justice.  Other than that I have very little to say. 

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2024, 09:43:48 am »
Thank you for your response, Ron. Time as simple as it seems it's a complicated process on a planet that deals with seconds, minutes and hours. I will say this, I've learned to appreciate time the older I get.  Even while waiting for some physical showing of the first steps to light and life on this planet.  Thank you.

Weydevu