Author Topic: THE WILL OF THE FATHER  (Read 179 times)

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
THE WILL OF THE FATHER
« on: October 13, 2021, 09:18:24 am »
What is the Will of The Father? I am almost 100% sure all of creation doesn’t know what it truly is and that means us mortals and even the celestials as well. Those who are post-Havona I guess.

Why do I say this? For starters The Father is the one who knows the end from the beginning and exactly what His will for His creation is. All of creation is just in between growing, progressing, maturing and so on and so forth. In other words evolving. We are so privileged and blessed that we have Thought Adjusters as Father’s gift to us and this means sometimes we get privileged information that the rest of creation has to work so hard to get as was revealed on Amethyst’s Wednesday lightline by THE DEITY ABSOLUTE.

If creation is the clay then Father is the potter. He knows exactly which part of the clay will make which item, how it will look and what it will be used for. There are defects here and there which means the clay has to be remodeled over and over to finally make the perfect item which He foresaw at the beginning. This is evolution with its ups and downs. Twists and turns and all that is necessary to achieve the final goal.

If creation is a garden then Father is the gardener. He already knows which seed will grow into a fruit tree and which will grow into a vegetable and which will grow into a flower and which kind of flower with its colors and scent. There is always a lot of pruning to be done to maintain the garden. Some of the pruning is very painful but the end results will be marvelous but only the gardener knows that.  

Once in a while weeds spring up in the garden and they have to be taken care of for the healthy growth of the entire garden. Most of the time the plants in the garden are unaware of these weeds as some seem friendly but with their own agenda. The fruit trees, vegetables and the flowers will only realize their purpose upon maturity. The juicy fruits, tasty vegetables and the beautiful flowers with their mesmerizing colors and alluring scents will bring great joy to the gardener.

The last LLUSA for Sunday 10th 2021 in particular left forum members in an upbeat mood as it was announced that the Magisterial Missions had begun in the Morontia realm of Urantia and the meetings by the Magisterial Sons with the Morontia beings were in progress. The icing on the cake on material Urantia was the meeting between the Magisterial Son Rayson and Ron to be witnessed by Dominick at 2709 Sunset Lane. This was to be a historic meeting as it was to signal the official transaction of the Magisterial Foundation with its many corporations being handed over to the Divine Missions.

Well, members waited with bated breath for this to take place and I think many kept checking the forum for the latest post if only to get one from Ron or a sneak peek from Dominick. But nothing was forthcoming until Ron posted and I quote from it;

“It stands this way, we meaning Dominick Orhbeck and I, had our discussion but had to conclude there is yet another serious change to the administration on Urantia which is as clear as mud.  To speak to anything further right now will just create a situation I fully leave alone and stay out of it until we have some clarity.  Rayson was here and warned of instability and did not close off his appearance chances further.”

This must have taken members aback and even disappointed others.

The bombshell; here we go again! The cabal is still at it even after having been told on lightline that they had been exterminated. (Truth be told, I didn’t like the extermination part of it. That’s just me because I feel it causes Father so much pain to make such a decision about His children.) This was revealed by our celestial family on LLUSA for Tuesday 12th 2021 and it left people puzzled as to why the cabal is still loose on Urantia. But Machiventa Melchizedek explained even before anyone could raise the question that Father cannot take the decision to exterminate so long as there is hope for rehabilitation.

Machiventa Melchizedek gave us excellent words and our Beloved Jesus gave us comforting words as other members of our celestial family gave us encouraging words. We are grateful for all this and we thank you all very much.

Bottom line: Machiventa Melchizedek went on to say, “The bottom line will always be the will of THE FATHER. You cannot understand his ways because you are human. Father knows the beginning and end of everything. We do not. We know what is in front of us…”
All this is to say that ONLY THE FATHER KNOWS WHAT THE FATHER’S WILL IS.

On our journeys which are unique for everyone, we pick lots of different types of flowers on the way and place them in our flower baskets. Some are beautiful and some have a thorn that pricks us sometimes but we don’t stop.  We keep on keeping on.

We are Agondonters as are many others in creation. When spirit says the Missions are here with us, we believe. When spirit says the second return is at our doorstep, we believe. When spirit says the incarnations will take place, we believe. Lemuel in one of his audio transmissions said. “Take it with a pinch of salt”. What I mean to say here is that let us be cautious and courteous as well so that we are not disappointed when things don’t go as expected. Spirit time is not our time. They know things we do not know. All in all let us stay the course and continue doing and being as guided by our Thought Adjusters.

Thank you for reading. God Bless to all.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online JRL1944

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: THE WILL OF THE FATHER
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2021, 09:58:54 am »
Moses,

Thank you for your posting and I would like to read more like this.

Beautiful mind.

Robert

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 09:09:16 am »
Thank you Moises for your outstanding publication and your brilliant philosophizing on this particular subject. I can say that I agree with you, however, I consider that even if it is not possible for us as you say to know what comes next for each one individually, to DO THE WILL OF GOD, is the FIAT, of all this majestic reality. I mean that to the extent that we are able to move upward in the understanding of Truth (Self-Knowledge), the Compass that enables us to move forward in the proper direction, will always be to do the will of the Father, or else to attend to the Father's business. When we understand and accept that God is Love, it becomes our main task to learn to Love, then this attitude becomes doing God's will; as Sai Baba says: "If you develop love, you need not develop anything else". Thanks

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2021, 09:44:29 am »
This if the Universal Father:

Moses you are correct about Father's will.  Let me say this:

"My will is useless to dumb animals and that is everything up to the animal called a human.  The human has will of his own on this planet and as such it is double important to sign in with ME, the ADJUSTER and through me, directly, the Father Himself in the personality circuit.  Most of you never think about how I make contact, but remember this!  I am not always the Adjuster;  I am literally in your personality and can walk through your life like a big TV camera if I want to.  DO NOT MISTAKE ME FOR ANYTHING ELSE!

"For reasons I dare not tell you about yet as you are far too young, be aware that God the Father is also resident in your Creator Son, MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and that I walk through Him at times like a big TV camera too.  You are all so worried about the will of the Father, and as Ron has told you several times and you never listen, if you are happy with your life in many issues which you work on daily to keep well done, believe me, you are doing the will of Father and all of His Coordinates.

"For other reasons of State, please understand I do not harbor grief or hard views against anyone when they are not exercising Father's will, for the simple reason we dare not harbor ill will for little children such as you all are.  Ron is a first grader, most of you are not ready for kindergarten; that is preschool socializing and drawing, and most of you will not be over that even when you first come over as a resurrected morontial entity.  However, Occerpa you are among the few who recognizes Sai Baba, and that is, indeed, ME.  For that reason Occerpa, your life is smooth in spite of illness and cramming to study the Glossary which is so full of revelation, Ron hardly recognizes all of it himself.   For that reason all of you recognize what it must mean for a little son of God like Ron to fulfill his destiny already starting on Urantia.  He is full of misbehavior at times trying to be rid of an insurrection around him and we forgive him for that.  However, Occerpa, you need a lesson--  not in humility--  but in prevention of mistaken views that all medicines are bad medicines.  That is not true!  Learn to heal yourself through an application of the best medicine the world has such as mitomycin.  It is not a dangerous drug and you need it for your scalp condition more than anything else now.  You do not have cancer but are edging closer to it if you do not stop flowing remedies over it that have no prevention in them for good.

"Finally, to all of you, do not listen to the hawks in America who flow my issues as God's will this or that be done.  I never work that way and all of you are too foolish to expect a sign on everything you as in or with God's will attached to it  I HAVE NO WILL FOR PHYSICAL AILMENTS, but I do have will for moral turpitude and that is something you all need to study more for yourselves.

"Clear your minds of the trial I hate sin.  I do not hate sin, as I cannot see it ever.  That is MY will for Myself.  Be aware of the dangers Ron faces all the time as he has no  use for evil or sin and forces the cabal into great triumphs of thought time and time again by refusing to entertain Mother Spirit or insurrecting seraphim at all.   He gets punished by those seraphim but he stands his ground nonetheless.

"WE close with this:  My will be done is satisfactory, but think it out . . . .    What is it my will is acting upon in you?  It is not my will operating when you live your life with decisions of your own.  Where does my will operated then?  It operates on others around you and if you fail to understand that then you fail to understand how I operate, and I operate inside ME as Adjusters, as FATHER in your personality circuit, and as others who view you as you are.  Keep it fully in mind and you will learn that merely saying 'may Father's will be done,' is an abstraction you need much better versions in your mind about, as MY will is not resident aside from your will, and that must stand as perpendicular to the truth, as MY will is resident also in your will.  Take that and chew on it for awhile.  I am Sai Baba and I am Allah and I am God the Father, and all names resident on Urantia for my work with you little sons of God now or achieved in the future. K"  FATHER

END
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 09:46:15 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2021, 01:54:21 pm »
Thank you Ron for this very special transmission for me. Very few will understand the great joy it gives me to see Sai Baba appear and particularly, as on this occasion, speaking as the Universal Father. And no wonder, I have been a devoted follower of all his teachings for so many years that I got used to accept him and see him like this, as the Universal Father Himself. Certainly since long ago I noticed that our Academic Medicine, became one, if not the most, profitable business, so that since then I dedicated myself to explore other alternative ways to bring the art of healing the sick man closer to God. However, I have never abandoned the scientific floor of Medicine and to this day I formulate pharmacy medicines, among which are a few prodigious ones. 
Now, after studying the teachings of Sathya Sai Baba, I was first of all determined to avoid the use of medicines, keeping in mind a great statement that Sai Baba came to express: "Doctors, hospitals, drugs and other measures employed by medical science are necessary and work well for those who believe in doctors, medicines and hospitals. You go to the doctors and the doctors come to me. And when you go to the doctor, the doctor gives you an injection and has another one ready to counteract the adverse effects of the first one. Go to the doctor who teaches you not to get sick".
So I do not underestimate any of the postings that appear on this wonderful and liberating forum, and I will have enough time (I hope) to discern about the particular reference directed at me, because certainly for a few years now, I find myself struggling with a lesion and chronic dandruff on my scalp. 
Apart from that I refer very briefly to Moises' post on the Will of God in which I intervened by expressing my appreciation on the matter, saying that Love is the guide we count on to Do the Will of God. It is not easy to learn to Love, because we are not born with this wisdom. And in my ramblings I have even thought that even all the revolts and insurrections that have confronted our beloved Father Michael of Nebadon, have a common denominator: Beings who have not learned to love as God loves us. 

Online PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2021, 10:35:31 am »
Sai Baba: "Doctors, hospitals, drugs and other measures employed by medical science are necessary and work well for those who believe in doctors, medicines and hospitals ... Go to the doctor who teaches you not to get sick."

Occerpa, for one such as me who has little faith in our current culture of medicine, you continue to amaze me with your knowledge and wisdom.  If you ever write a book on this subject, I will be first in line to buy it!

Good Science is always reliable (except where what we call miracles of Spirit supersedes).  In our culture of medicine, science is spoken of loudly and often.  Yet we notice the results are not always reliable.  Perhaps that is why we often call the profession of medicine a "practice".  You Occerpa are a doctor, yet you speak as a Man of Spirit!  You are fully aware of the benefits our best medical practices have to offer, yet you are wise enough to know the better practice is to "teach you not to get sick".  I suspect you also know there are ways to place our Faith in Spirit that can enhance and rejuvenate our health.  

You Sir are a rare Doctor indeed, and I dare say Doctors like you deserve their own TV and/or Youtube show to keep us better informed.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 10:41:07 am by PJammer »

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2021, 03:26:58 pm »
Thank you very much PJammer for your words of praise to me as a doctor. In this profession (or practice) of General Medicine, we get more used to criticism, reproach and ingratitude, that a compliment of that nature like the one you have given me that is strange to me. In fact, all the merit I transfer to Sai Baba to whom I owe for having been able to reach the understanding of man as a UNIT, where the body, which is where we concentrate in our studies and professional practice, the greatest attention and our greatest efforts, remains. in the background, because if it is true that while we are packaged in this leather sack, of animal heritage, we must know its laws and regulations as well as possible to take advantage of all its extraordinary potential, for nothing should we forget for a moment, that our true nature is divine, without question.
I want, now that PJmmer put as a challenge to me, that there must be a knowledge that can be reached, that allows us to overcome the disadvantages of old age and to be able to refute that label that the years do not come alone, I can tell you that I am in that and I believe that in the short time that I have been putting into practice some measures that must be naturally concentrated in the mind, I can say that if it is possible among those who believe that we always have God near, within, around, above and below us everything it is possible, taking into account that maxim of Sai Baba that says: "There is no one more powerful than the one who has God as an ally." The fact is that in less than a month, despite the fact that I suffered a fall with a fracture (without verifying Rx), of a rib, I have learned to ride inline skates that I thought I took as an almost impossible challenge; but as I have said with the practice of "Concentrate on what you do, with your mind fixed on God" (SAI BABA), I was able to achieve it; naturally, you cannot think that I plan to develop a level of ability of a young person, but the mere fact of being able to maintain myself and walk with stability on these skates, I think it is very significant, that we can rescue reactions and reflexes that we have long stopped putting to test. For conforming to that slogan that the years do not come alone but with a series of diseases and ailments must be reassessed. But the fact is that I wanted to start with something very difficult, and the process to go through that you can even regain muscle mass. In my case, as I eliminated animal proteins long ago, the recovery of strength and muscle mass is less noticeable and slower. But I think we can show that sarcophagia in old age can be stopped. I remind you that in the normal planets that never suffered the double failure of Urantia, the life perspective is 500 years, generally dealing with the same genetic code of origin, I believe that by being able to align ourselves with that divine power that dwells within us , if possible, live a life of more productive years. Everything said so far, only speculatively and respond to PJammer's concern that has put it as a challenge. Thank you very much once again PJammer I have no better words to thank you than to tell you as Moses says: MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
This is the PJammer´s quote:
 "I suspect you also know there are ways to place our Faith in Spirit that can enhance and rejuvenate our health"