Author Topic: fractals and math  (Read 120 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
fractals and math
« on: October 13, 2021, 07:04:35 pm »
I posted this some time ago, but since our Lightline included the topic of fractals today, I thought it would be good to review. I certainly do not expect that you watch the entire 10 minutes, but thought some might find it interesting.  Notice the geometric  changes that take place to create the design(s).  Each level has a  mathematical precision related to the preceding and next level.   As a side note, this is what I envision infinity would look like if it was a visual thing. Where did the design begin?  Does it have an end?  The video shows it only as a snapshot of now, not what was before, and what is to come.

If you hit the pause button and just briefly study it, the complexities will really show up!

https://youtu.be/8cgp2WNNKmQ
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 07:44:19 pm by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: fractals and math
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 01:33:09 pm »
Very, very beautiful, it at least gives you an idea of what infinity is from the macrocosm to the microcosm. I never new about fractals by definition yet we see it everyday. The spirit of creation is infinite, constantly changing never ending.  Thank you Amethyst for sharing this with us.

weydevu

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2021, 05:21:37 am »
Thank you Amethyst for sharing this. It's truly amazing. God Bless.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2021, 11:35:31 am »
Thank you Amethyst, I saw the beautiful image in the video, but I was waiting to read the transcript of Tarkas's message to better understand.
Very interesting.