ALL LIGHTLINE SCHEDULES > NETHERLANDS iNTERNATIONAL CALL IN NUMBERS AND ACCESS CODES

Lightline Netherlands International

(1/2) > >>

SophiaVeronica:
We thank our speakers for today's Lightline: 

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK; ARTHURA; HERNON from the Pleiades and the THOUGHT ADJUSTER.

HERNON also spoke through Ron Besser
as well as THE UNIVERSAL FATHER; THE ANCIENT OF DAYS and MICHAEL OF NEBADON.

This is the link to the recording:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240205_110129 

weydevu:
Much thanks Elise for your transmission and to all who participated in it. I look forward to seeing the Pleiades and their ships (as those old folks say ; ;D) if GOD'S Willing. I'm always amused at FATHER'S creations. I mean I kind of figured that the Havona worlds were as large as the stars we see in the night sky and the Sacred Spheres even larger. Now with the revelation about the planet Uversa being as large or larger than our solar system means that the Havona Worlds are even larger and the Sacred Spheres seeing that they produce light for the Havona Worlds are super, super large.  I lack the adjectives to describe the great adventure that's awaiting us and all who accept eternal service in the Government of GOD.

Weydevu

SophiaVeronica:

Hello Weydevu,  you are absolutely right, it is all beyond our imagination! 
Thanks for your comment. 
Elise

SonsofGod:
My deepest apology for the delayed transcription. It is coming soon. Thank you for your understanding.

sonsofGod

(Here is something to laugh about. Have you ever experienced placing an unknown, unintentional commend with a click on the computer screen that superfast deletes the document you are working on, going backwards? Then I was unable to save the document or close the tab, while a pop-up window insisted to answer the question if I am sure that I want to remove the document without taking no for an answer. After realizing that I had no option other than say Yes, finally not only the document was removed from the folder, but the entire folder instantly disappeared from File Explorer. More trials followed until I located it in the trash folder and upon recovery, I was able to reopen the document at a state of losing all the unsaved portions that was quite large to start over. Auto backup could not help either. And now starts the evening drum practice of a group of music lovers nearby to shake the neighborhood with the massage, life goes on.)      

SophiaVeronica:
You don't have to apologize Valerie. I am very grateful for what you do. 
Your (and Raz's) work is really much appreciated.
Tthe Lightlines can now be listened to as well as read by many.  
Many thanks,
Elise

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version