Author Topic: Proof of Concept Status for WTP  (Read 4153 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Proof of Concept Status for WTP
« on: February 19, 2022, 12:29:27 pm »
I briefly want to comment that we are making some effort at proving the concept of the patent we have applied for to demonstrate the viability of transmitting electricity through the air, and not sending it out by wires, to your home and car.

Today is February 19, 2022 and a few days ago we sent a device out for modification called a Van Der Graaff electrical production machine.  It is an experimental device used to demonstrate how electricity can be generated and at the top is a shiny sphere that fits over the top.  If you crank it with a hand crank as part of the machine, two strips of cloth rotate over a pulley at the bottom and a pulley at the top which the belt passes over.  When you crank the machine the cloth belts rotate over the rollers and create a mild static charge which are electrons jumping off the roller at the top and under the bell at the top.  I held a small lamp close to the bell one evening while Dominick cranked the belts around and around, and the charge that soon developed dimly lit the lamp that was unplugged.  The lamp did not stay on and frankly did not work after that; however, this describes to you the device we are modifying to prove we can transmit electricity over hundreds of miles when we transmit Muons and not Electrons.

The Van Der Graaff machine has to be modified to transmit Muons instead of Electrons, and we asked my neighbor if he could mechanically reroute the electrons into a bent piece of copper (in the shape of a tube with one side cut off called a saddle at the top of the machine).  The bent copper device we call a saddle cups the top roller without touching it.  We expect that the saddle will change the ohm rate enough to force the static electrons sent up from the bottom to drop an Ultimaton at the top and produce a lot of Muons to light a lamp at least five feet away.  We asked Rayson to advise on it and he agreed to standby and help us show the results of lighting a lamp at some distance from the Van Der Graaff device.

The machine was sent off a couple of days ago and we expect it to take a little time to modify it as it is tricky and tedious to do since the machine is enclosed in thick sides and the modifications must take place deep inside of it.  I tell you this for those who may be interested enough to learn what happens when the machine is ready for testing in a few days or weeks.  Hard to tell how long it takes to put it together this way.  

Ron Besser
END
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 12:35:04 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Proof of Concept Status for WTP
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2022, 11:55:01 am »
Thanks for the update Ron, we know progress is slow but none the less it's still progress. Thanks again and waiting for the results.

Weydevu