Author Topic: Volume 2 - TRANSMISSION. Education Reforms. 06.10.22  (Read 4273 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Volume 2 - TRANSMISSION. Education Reforms. 06.10.22
« on: June 12, 2022, 11:02:44 am »
Audio Link (35m)

This morning’s transmission went unidentified and spoke about internet access to content and media, reforming education, and addressing mentally ill and social predation.  

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: Volume 2 - TRANSMISSION. Education Reforms. 06.10.22
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2022, 12:53:51 pm »
Dominick,
For some reason, I am not unable to access your tapes with the exception of #3 on my Mac.  The others require me to download the recording onto my computer, but they are blank when opened. I added the website to allow it to download, but it just doesn't open. Is there any way that you could post the through box.com?  I was also able to access your other recordings on Quicktime player. I wonder if I am the only one having these issues. Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 13:03:18 pm by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2022, 20:36:33 pm »
Hi Amethyst,
I double checked the link and anyone with it should have public access.  Try copying the link and pasting it into your browser as a work-around.  I don't know why you can't, currently.  If more people have same problem I'll double-double check.  And Ron might be putting them in that Box app soon, too. -- D

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2023, 13:16:14 pm »
Transcript of Volume 2 ADAM and EVE Education Reforms. 06.10.22

York, PA, June 10, 2022• Dominick Ohrbeck HBM

I woke up with not much to think or say, and with that Michael of Nebadon entered and said, “I never had a loss for words” and I did not turn the mic on. And I've been having a few topics come to mind that were not captured on this tape yet. So, I figured i would turn the tape on, so I don't lose these transmissions and we'll see what develops. It starts with a reply, followed with the train of thought with more replies, another train of thought, so I missed about five minutes of transmission, or probably, or if getting the tape.  

One example is a service corps for students’ tracks of service corps spelled c o r p s. Basically one significant harm for now a full generation of children in modern countries certainly, but also now second and even third world countries, the internet has over sexualized the youth, and what is an already quite vigorous provocative age, already. There are no parental controls worth a hell of beans to stand the tide and access that was once a Rite of Passage for a community or group to establish various mores, taboos, rituals within a culture. And now that culture is defined by challenging the mores. The bottom line is there is a complete and full generation of children with vastly different concepts about sexuality and sexual norms that is the equivalent of radioactive evolution, mutant streams of thought to the priorities of the budding citizen. With modern convenience has not only a privilege but a right nurturing their own self-assertion. On the surface this is quite fine, but the cancer is a youth dependent upon a vapid state controlled by megalo-industry, which does not know its purposes either, other than to grow for the stockholders and stock markets.

So, what I am - I, who will be unnamed - talking about this? It is because one of my first policies will be a curb and restriction of the passes for social internet. A cold shower does the body good not even for the so-called sexual appetite, but for the body to heal itself, sway information, and to activate hormones and chemicals within the body that rejuvenate. It's not too late to deal with a so-called emergency of highly restricted internet utilization. It will be a strict and swift scrubbing. At first, we may ask it to be voluntary by the internet hosting companies of such a content to take them down, and when non-compliant they will find out it will be taken down. There's simply is no good reason for 99% of sexual content driving a majority of Internet behavior, a majority of human pastime and endeavor.

Now, there is nothing inherently wrong with sexuality and human mores of your historical and curbed biological imperatives, your cultures of growing into your bodies, learning relationships, courting, paring, mating, dating, comparing, learning about another human through nature's drives and its impacts on your consciousness. Learning differences between a biological transaction, a need, or even its consequent impacts of reproduction, which in some cases are overemphasized as a sacred consequence upon certain biological ramifications that have yet to bud into something equivalent of worthy of spiritual preservation.

Now, the immediate evolution impact is to drive basic education back into civic service tracks and actionable service opportunities as opposed to corporate metrics to be met by staff and administration. There is currently no need in any major urban city to sit on your duff and listen to a vapid half-hearted curriculum that are one day is half-hearted by the teacher who is forced to teach through methods and materials they may not be truly inspired by, and then on the other day, even if the teacher is inspired the students are not. This is certainly the case of stylistic modes of teaching that require diversity of teaching media distribution, methods, content for at least two to four types of student minds and learning modes. And so there is nothing better than to get the students into the field into small groups, subgroups if you can, and that this is possible through a diversified employment that may experience smaller salaries for all involved, with the trade-off that the population is still employed.

Overall, there is no need for bloated administration making six figures for work that the private sector earns five figures on. Instead of administering discipline and policing teachers, administration will be tasked with field deployments for students, and overseeing the coordination of service opportunities between the public and private sectors, where students can be exposed to various industries, governments, social services, and so on. And those administrators can ensure that the mechanisms that that involves are well working. Yes, it takes a lot of money, but there are unsustainable double standards that both families and school systems can compromise on to help each other out, rather than be the current antagonistic methods of the United States. Or the overwhelmed systems of Europe, who may struggle with populations new to its country who are hardly engaging in the education system. For countries such as Africa security to even be a student is something they have always dealt with and now in the west you share this burden as the perception, if not reality, is schools are somehow targets. In the future with divine presence such targeting will be met most swiftly and measures will be taken with security liaison forces without prejudice up until the point of that the public trust is restored.

Likewise, when students are in the field predation on children should likewise be treated harshly. The mentally ill should not be afraid to run the streets, for should be greater compassion for all. Not to have two extremes of overly caring or under caring for a population dragging down the resources that are already quite limited, and frankly creating even more mentally disturbed people through chemicals, abuse, depression, trauma, hopelessness and rage. Know this, there is compassion with order. The mention of order does not and should not engender images of your Star Wars, Imperial Troopers, or Nazi concentration camps. No! Order is structure, which is needed for humans, needed for growth, needed for security, stability. Even a mentally ill prefer order over freedom, for it provide structure in order to eventually enjoy freedom. Freedom first means painlessness.

What are your aims, what are you aiming at as a society if education stresses freedoms, sexual mores, teaching of gender issues at early ages that invite and stress thinking that gets reinforced both outside of school, and then further exercised like a rat hitting the button in the old experiments. The rat would the pleasure button rather than eat until it died. Such as the case with phones and social media internet that children have simply the opportunity to exercise these choices through repeated and constant stimuli. And if education stresses sexuality in an already highly sexual age, then this is the result combined with an industry such as the internet itself, or even advertising whose recipes leverage and utilize sexuality and its messaging and promotions.

As you see there is no one area, it is comprehensive, and therefore it must be restricted, or simply there will be no attention span left. This does not mean everyone gets a chastity belt. No, we are just taking away a stimulus first. Much like sugar in the body we are simply removing the societal sugar that has overstimulating the nutrition of your civilizations. Secondly, we are harshly dealing with predation and violence on K through 12 education aged populations. And since civilization is stressed, there is no need for the students to be educated solely within the confines of a sedentary nature. They will have service tracks and opportunities to explore, compare, and learn through kinetic learning, tactile learning, mind and language learning, mathematics, sciences applied. The child strives to learn the whats and the whys and the withins of things, and that can be easily reinstituted. Apprentice programs can be incentivized for trades, people, professions, professionals to mentor individual students. Again, these ideas seem highly risky in today's environment, but ask yourselves, is that inherent human nature or over sugared stimuli and freedom mores enabling if not encouraging such unsafe behavior by all parties involved.

That is enough for today. Such measures will be asked to be installed and instilled voluntarily through guidance and recommendations and existing templates. And then in places where we are invited to work with our programs into your institutions and sectors we will do so. Enjoy your day, and we leave.

Well, thank you for the policy guidance and programs. I hope that's all quite possible as everyone wishes the best outcomes for what all that is. Thank you for speaking with us today.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 16:42:45 pm by SonsofGod »
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;