Author Topic: Arthura Melchizedek Speaks to our Duties  (Read 3000 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Arthura Melchizedek Speaks to our Duties
« on: December 06, 2022, 21:35:52 pm »
Arthura Melchizedek.

“I speak today to Amethyst, but also to others of you who for various reasons have not been able to get the transmissions we need you to take. It has been a difficult month for many of you and for us and it seems that we have been playing tag as when I am ready, you are not, and when you are ready, we are not. Some of you are juggling many balls just to keep your lives in some state of stability.  We understand and cut you some slack, but remind you that your first obligation is to the Father.

“Amethyst, I have been trying to get your attention for weeks now, but you have too many wheels turning around in you head as several issues preoccupy you at one time. Now that I have your attention please listen.

“There are many groups of teachers who worked diligently in the OUA, and now have to rearrange their duties to accommodate the NUA.  These groups are being reassigned to various transmitters, and Amethyst you received an assignment to take a transmission from what used to be call The Great White Brotherhood, but have not followed through. It is past time to do so. Get back on the bandwagon. Your skills and attention are being called forth to be ready. Do not get caught off guard. Your attention has been too scattered as of late. You can walk and chew gum at the same time, so attend to your blessings as well as your obligations henceforth.

“It is most unfortunate that those of you who are aged, are all falling victim to your maladies at the same time, and at a time when we need you most. But, be of strong resolve at this time because we can not catch you off guard when the time is so very short when you are called to attention. The world will soon be seeing reality through a very different lens and will need all the help they can accept. Some will fall into a ball and die because they have lost all control and cannot tolerate the reality of a NUA led by a loving Father. Some will be strong and rise to the occasion much to the surprise of many. Most however will be lost in confusion, not knowing how to respond and many of you will be called forth for service. Look for the cues and do not be caught unaware. Stay awake.

“I, Arthura, am here right now for you. Kudos to Lemuel and Elise for never letting the ball drop as transmitters.  Also kudos to the new members who are taking an active interest. The Lightlines will be robust again later, but for now we prepare for the drastic changes, both good and bad that we have been for so long telling you.

“We hear from former humans who are now ascenders, how easily the human mind can be distracted.  We know from studying the human life of JESUS also how difficult it is to be a human on a world so full of rebellious contamination. But this is no time for slumber, but for complete watchfulness.

“I thank you Amethyst for finally giving me some of your attention. Yes getting you ready to be at your stations alert and ready to go is indeed like herding cats, but I step back now from this transmission feeling like I have you attention.”

Amethyst: Thant you very much Arthura.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 21:40:41 pm by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken