Author Topic: Welcome 2023  (Read 4797 times)

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Welcome 2023
« on: January 01, 2023, 00:59:50 am »
This is what I received this morning during my regular time of meditation :

“My name has no importance, I am not a cabal, you can take notes of what I am going to tell you with a peace of mind. I am of a high spirit level from a far away planet in Nebadon and I am not alone, several of my colleagues of the same ranks are here also to give a helping hand to Urantia. We welcome the new year with grace and we know 2023 will be tough, but fruitful. We are pushing hard to pull Urantia out of her muddy situation and we are having already some good results. The actual situation may seem to be out of control by some aspects, but don’t give-up your hope of a new Urantia shining brightly in the firmament of Nebadon. So embrace the new year 2023 with joy and be of good cheer.”

Thank  you unknown entity for your words of comfort.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Welcome 2023
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2023, 02:49:53 am »
Hello Clency, and our deep bow to the unnamed helper(s) from a distant planet in Nebadon.

We are grateful SABA for your knock at our door and welcome you to come in,  I am Ron Besser and the care of this site to open your information to the world when there is information to share.  Thank you for sharing your group name with us, and Clency is our French country-state transmitter open and awake to receive more from you and thereby more to us as well.  Thank you SABA.

SABA - "We are not revealed to you in your epochal revelation.  But the coming world changes we believe will reveal to us and to you many new things about your Local Universe of Nebadon. K"

SABA II - "We are identical twins [to Saba above].  There are 30 (thirty) of us forming a group who wish to work with you.  We are not human but not quite celestial spirit, and we are not Morontial.  WE ARE MATERIAL SONS.

SABA III - "I am the oldest child of your Andon and Fonta that started the human race, and our destiny is as MATERIAL SONS.  WE are aware of  you Ron as you often think of us and you wonder how Andon and Fonta knew you were alive?  The question is amazing because you and Clency are almost identical in your abilities and his illness makes him slow but you are very fast and we use you too.    We made the destiny for our clan, and that is to become Material Sons and Daughters.  During our lives we worked with our mother FONTA and she taught us how gather berries and eat them later.  Her life was shorter than our Father.  Today you would classify us as triangular [sic as  transmitted]  gibbons for we still show the hairy jowls and a high shoulder and longish arms but no facial hair otherwise.  Our parents had no facial hair whatsoever.

"We care very much about you Ron, because you are always here to man the gate when nobody else seems to care, and that makes you a special carrier of the species you belong to.  You are not fully human as we were not fully human as the clan of Andon and Fonta.  Later species appeared out the admixture of seed from the Andon clan and the Fonta clan as they were separate  primates and now this big surprise Ron:

"Because you can do this so well, we provide you a large revelation:

"Our mother FONTA left our clan for awhile and when she came back she was out of breath.  She mated with another primate who took advantage of her and that was a male of another sub-human tribe we dare not mention its name yet.  That tribe had the seed of vast improvements between us and improved our body and mind stock and now we were producing children that did not bend on their arms to walk and finally she gave birth to an all grey-white color male child that resembled ANDON, and when Andon died in a gibbon raid, they began having children in our clan with its coloration and his heartful manner of bringing up children.  Andon did not seem to care that much and Fonta baby sat for her daughters when they had children.  

"I AM FONTA'S 3rd (third) child.  I am a daughter.  I stood 4' 6" (four feet plus  six inches).  My brother, SABA V, stood almost 6 feet (six feet), and he ran the show after my mother dies when she sixty-five years (65) old.  Andon was killed in a raid of monkeys you call them today as they were jealous how we built our homes which were of mud and thick weed stems of all kinds.    

[Ron here: SABA  showed me a picture of some of the weeds you used, ad that is common to grow around my house too, as we call them Queen Ann's Lace or another name for them is the "Wild Carrot" which has an long orange root but do not eat the root as it is poisonous to eat the root.]

"I am SABA IV, I am a male child and I am the 5th (fifth) child of FONTA.  My work was to gather stones for protective walls, and I did my share of lifting.  Our labor was often seen as a special place to stay and worship the great stone maker.  That was truly a gift of the Life Carriers, which I did not know about until I was brought back to life after I died at age 14 (fourteen) and for that reason I had no children.  We did not mate until we knew we had to.

"I am SABA VII, and I am the fifth male child Fonta had and their male child to be born with straight curly hair!  Well not quite but close.  It was long and black,  My skin was tan.  My heart rate was close to 313 b/m and that is all I dare tell you about my appearance as they get real unhappy if we say too much for some reason . . . .

[This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and Ron you are honored to get this because this is material for the sixth epochal revelation, and for that matter we ask SABA VIII, Saba IV, and SABA IX to remain quiet for now.  More is coming and CLENCY needs to pick this up if he will.  You stand by if Clency does not.  I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON and we thank them for you Ron, as your heart rate is about 65 B/M far under your usual beat rate and you are fine in consciousness? - -  Michael of Nebadon at your service. K.]

Ron here MICHAEL OF NEBADON - I am feeling unusually awake and energetic.  And I am greatly surprised at such a statement.   I could not get out of bed this morning I felt so low and exhausted and did rise until nearly 2PM.  I thought I was about to die and the pain was terrible in my knees and I had no feeling and great pain in my lower legs.  I was just about to give up.  But I made it to New Year 2023 and feel awake enough to easily take these transmission.  Remember everybody this is Ron and I intend to provide a Lightline on Sunday, today, New Years Day.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - [at 3am] "You will wilt shortly Ron as it is after 2am here in York, and you are awake because of the long stay in bed.  Now this:  your heart rate is now normalized at 60 B/M (beats per minute) and for that reason the heart is so much happier to serve your legs and body stems.  For that reason to you are able to get up earlier and rest better during the day and Dominick will see to your comfort as he is feeling better too.  The reason you are adjusted like this is that fact the cabal reset your heart rates way high and it would eventually kill you both in a few short years before all this work can be done.  I want to say something about the revelation above too:

"Ron you are famous for discovering new revelation all the time.  You are a natural scene stealer because your mind is hyperactive and ready to learn at once.  Clency did not hear more of their plea to say more, but you know there was more and asked them to proceed if they wished to.  You fully protected them and me by asking if they were Material Sons and they had to say yes.  IF no one guessed that they would not be allowed to speak to it.  For reasons of State, Clency you must do better and truly transmit instead of speaking in a slow draw.  The music you hear is in your own mind and not ours.  We classify Ron as a true transmitter, and you Clency slipping back into old habits to just let it alone because of the effort it causes you to make.  You need to transmit to keep that status.  I am sure Ron would help if he could, but he has no direct way to help you overcome what feels like a forced aorta cough.  It is not but you are delicate and may have to give up transmitting, and please teach another to do it with you or  themselves all together.

"Finally, not quite, Ron.

"You are racing the clock to get a Board Meeting with Me on 10 January 2023 at 11am York time.  It is an excellent time and we will not go over one hour of meeting time as those who are on the Board are rather delicate in hearing right now and you must cut back.  For that reason I will Chair the Board except you place those on the Board you choose to.  I will do the rest through your transmission work.

"Folks, Ron was forced to transmit on Friday evening for 7 (seven) hours straight.  Dominick sat and heard it all.  This evening you transmitted my instructions for more work to be done for another six (6) hours straight again and you are not in the slightest tired all.  Your audience was Michael of Nebadon, Siraya (Master Spirit (1), Tarkas, Arthura, mansion world guests:  Marion Rowly and her group on mansion world 5 (five) group Guests 15 in number; a channeler working at home in Mount Shasta; the cabal in handcuffs;   the Universal Father; and Immanuel who did not speak but the rasp in throat.  fully thirty others arrived of an unnamed status to hear the performance, and you got naughty one but they did not understand it.   The entire Urantia Midwayer group of eighty (80) entities, and with MICHAEL OF NEBADON were fifty of his closest friends.   Ron knew none of this mostly except some of this group spoke.  Now why did we have all this at hand?

"Ron is about to trigger the true start of the Magisterial Foundation by naming its Board of Directors already mostly chosen and he must write out an Agenda he cannot do yet, and send RAZ a copy of a Board Meeting in the Starbridge Group as to how the minutes are designed to read.  Then we must convert about ten million dollars into resource money to start the engineering to build the pilot plant and arrange for printed specifications for world use.  Rayson speaks now to this:

RAYSON - "Andon and Fonta say hello and the SABA children listen acutely to learn how you work all this while horribly scratched up by a naughty cabal at work all night to undo you but failed totally with the help of two SUPERNAPHIM and three SECONOPHIM, and one OMNIOPHIM, and two AIDS not named for now.  This brings us to the idea that Ron must live to do this huge undertaking on Urantia, and for that reason we must avow the use of capitals soon to be reduced to normal and you are very glad Ron.  For now it is important to do that.  However let the word Urantia be small letters now.   Seven thousand years ago today, the moose that ate the cap off a Midwayer who materialized in a bog, learned not to eat grass either, and for that reason his life has been spared to be the famous BZHUTU and he ran into Ron this morning grumping over how long he stayed in bed but could hardly move at all anyhow.  For that reason was rescued by Bzhutu and given enough energy to overcome the heart damage the Sanobim of treason pulled on him while he slept.  That is the horror of these individuals and Ron right calls for their extermination as they kill a human in their sleep cycle and it must not happen ever again.

"For that reason we add this to Ron's protection:  no one may enter the room he is working in but this evening a few evaded security and broke in and choked him good.  A sanobim once known for gracious good humor had to be relieved of life as she knifed his heart and laid poison inside of it.  Ron gagged and choked loudly but the deed was done and quick motion by Bzhutu saved the day and on life went later in the day as he could hardly manage to move he was so weak.  This points out something to all of you how lucky you are not to be targeted for Ron is and so is Dominick and both are recovering from the same fight over Dominick's life too.

"Finally, let us pray the 10th of January Board Meeting is done and over by the 11th as we must crunch the numbers for relay work too and I am mysterious about this until the Lightline tomorrow.   I say good night now and wish all a Happy New Years Day today!   This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON'S farewell until a little later this week.  K"

Thank you Michael and to all who support these transmission broadcast work.  I am happy to retire myself now as it is nearly 3am in York as I close this.  Happy New Year!  

END

[This is written as an edit on January 01, at noon.  This transmission was like a flood surge very early this morning.  I managed to fall into bed after 3am and had a conversation with the departing Benedict XVI who was awake and waiting for transportation to the mansion world.  We chatted about his place and said that he was spoken to, and to follow a light over his right shoulder.  HE had done so and was about to wait in an appointed room he described as light and airy for a seraphim to move him to his rest, as he said.  I am, at least at the moment, sensitive to the departing souls awaiting transport.  Not long before speaking with the Pope Benedict XVI, I met a visitor who was given permission to speak to me, and that was the biological father of my friend Dominick.  And before that, and this should interest some of you, I spoke with a living transmitter in California who transmits ADAMA, an Adam and Eve Son to her for transmission she prints on a web site.  All in all, I do not understand this huge surge in transmitting often away from the computer and I do not get a chance to record them as they are away from the computer quite often.  Thanks to all who may be interested in all of this.  Ron]

« Last Edit: January 04, 2023, 10:16:19 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2023, 12:09:52 pm »
SABA speaking : “ Now that the SABA Group has been introduced to you by Ron, you know who we are and what we are up to. The time is upon us folks, there will be a flowless of informations coming your way to handle in the coming days and months. There are not enough transmitters, we need more and Ron cannot carry all the heavy weigh by himself. This one has been our guinea pig, but his health problem makes him too frail to take long transmissions. There are some others on the list who are really capable to make a good transmitter, but they are too shy. I am SABA the first born of a family of thirty, a production of Andon and Fonta, and we consider ourselves as almost your near cousins. Talk to you again next time.”
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2023, 12:24:00 pm »
Thank you for the post Ron, SABA VII sounds like a midwayer with a heart rate over 300 b/m.

I want to wish everyone in my spiritual family a Happy New Year. 
May the FATHER'S WILL be done in the hearts and mind of all good people.
May the FATHER'S WILL be done on Urantia as it is in heaven.
May the FATHER'S WILL be done through JESUS AND CHRIST MICHAEL as one on URANTIA.
May the FATHER'S WILL be done through the MAGISTERIAL SONS on URANTIA.
May the FATHER'S WILL be done through the MELCHIZEDEKS station around URANTIA.
May the FATHER'S WILL be done in NEBADON  and the surrounding Federated Universes of DOMINION.
May the FATHER'S WILL be done in all HIS TIME, SPACE CREATION through HIS SONS
May the FATHER'S WILL be done in HAVONA as it is in PARADISE.
Last but not least May the FATHER'S WILL BE DONE THROUGH US.
AMEN

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2023, 07:33:44 am »
January 4, 2023, Samara¸ local time 16.16, short call on the left.

- Please dictate.

Hi Prozonov. We haven't talked in a while, and you don't bother us. Why?

Take our message.

The situation with natural changes is getting worse. The number of earthquakes and their strength are increasing. All this suggests that the hour of X is approaching. Nobody knows the exact date. We can only speculate, but you only need to know that cataclysms are inevitable and that they can happen at any moment. As Mother Earth wishes. So far everything is going gradually, but then it will go like an avalanche.

So wait, get ready, remember our advice and hope in God, but do not let yourself and your loved ones down.

Until communication. If there's anything out of the ordinary, I'll call you.

You can post on the site.

- Thanks for the info.

4 января 2023, Самара¸ местное время 16.16, короткий вызов слева.
- Пожалуйста диктуйте.
Привет Прозонов. Давненько мы с тобой не общались, а ты сам нас не беспокоишь. Почему?
Прими наше сообщение.
Ситуация с природными изменениями ухудшается. Количество землетрясений и их сила увеличиваются. Все это говорит о том, что час Х приближается. Конкретной даты никому не известно. Мы можем только предполагать, но вам надо знать только то, что катаклизмы неизбежны и что они могут произойти в любую минуту. Как пожелает матушка Земля. Пока все идет постепенно, но потом пойдет лавинообразно.
Так что ждите, готовьтесь, вспомните наши советы и надейтесь на Бога, но и сами не подведите себя и своих близких.
До связи. Если будет что-то неординарное, я тебя вызову.
Можешь опубликовать на сайте.
- Спасибо за информацию.