Author Topic: Gammaray Defeat Dome showing Building #2 of WTP Pilot plant  (Read 4083 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Gammaray Defeat Dome showing Building #2 of WTP Pilot plant
« on: January 07, 2023, 01:14:23 am »

This is Building #2 of the free electricity pilot plant to be built as WTP.  I threw this together to show you the concept that will look something like this when it is built.

The dome is glass, mostly, and it is filled with the blue-white light of Ultraviolet lamps.  Ultraviolet light cancels gamma-ray destruction of the preparticles we are generating to send up the tower to broadcast electricity without wires.  It is to be lit 24.7 and will fill the night sky with the blue-white light we depend on to stray the atmosphere for other preparticles we do not want either to get into this building.

The Dome is about 100 feet wide and sits at least three storeis above the floor over the slave generators.  They are called slave generators because these two (2) generators have all the magnets taken out of them and we speed them up over twice the speed of the first two generators sitting in building one with magnets and they are picking up the electrons out of the sky and fed to the slave Generators in Building #2.  Electrons do not suffer gamma-ray damage but the preparticles we send to the Generators without magnets are easily damaged by cosmic rays including gamma-rays.

The building, Building #1, sits in front of the Gamma-ray Building #2 by at least thirty feet.  There is a tall antenna sitting off the back left of this graphic building.  I took a free building picture and put this dome on it, but this building is not unlike what we intend to install.  It is to help us all get the concept about what is to be built we hope withing a year or two.
Thank you.

Ron Besser

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Gammaray Defeat Dome showing Building #2 of WTP Pilot plant
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2023, 10:15:25 am »
This looks great Ron. My sincere appreciation for you hard work. 
With the fathers love 
Jerry
ur606

Offline gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2023, 12:49:08 pm »
Thanks a lot for your drawing for the WTP pilot plant. I sent it to George Huber, architect, this morning.
And you announce a second slave generator — interesting!

Also, thanks for your recent post highlighting the ongoing organizational work proposed, and decisions
enacted on high, in particular in regard to the ROWLEY GROUP on Mansion world number four — exciting!

Steven

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2023, 13:26:34 pm »
Thank you UR606 and Steven.  Steven I have more or less given up on other aspects of drawings for now.  Part of it is an evolution of design.  I have no record of the change instituted other than by receiving the fact that gamma rays are causing more of a problem than first thought, and that is rectified with using ultraviolet light to disabuse gamma ray bursts from entering the generator chambers producing the modified electrons.  I do not have CAD or do I have a full or strategic view of the campus anymore,  as we are now fighting the fact that electrons in the magnetosphere are not as plentiful as they once were even six weeks ago.  That is what they are telling me.  When I say that to some of you who do not understand the source, the source of electrons is from the sky and the production of electrons out of the magnetosphere over head way up there in the stratosphere of planetary electromagnetism.  There the electrons are pushed out of the upper reaches of the atmosphere and when freed, they aim to go to bury themselves in the earth to  ground themselves and mostly dissipate.  WTP catches them as they are falling  toward earth,  and then we place them inside our boosting generator to put them back into service.  Of course we have to modify the electrons to get the antigravity muon.  But that is another story.

Steven, I am somewhat concerned for your trip north to see me on next Tuesday and how you are feeling.  I hope this is not too much strain on you and even for the rest of us it is cold and winter and we are old and slow to deal with viruses too.  Please take care of yourself and that goes for the rest of the proposed Board for appointment this Tuesday and to finish the world of care we need to get this WTP off and running.

I am also appalled with our government over various issues and I am trying to keep my head down and not saying anything to anyone but we are running out of options.  WTP has its designs we have more or less completed and I expect Steven we are going to have even more modifications.  I have asked for a third building as a Meeting Center for tourists to review what they are seeing with that dome and the blue light emitting from it 24/7.  The dome should be of considerable interests to people who want to tour the plant someday.

Travel well and safely to see you next week and best wishes for feeling better too.

Ron
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 13:30:38 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline rarija

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2023, 14:30:30 pm »
Thank you Ron.