PREPARTICLES - THE SCIENCE OF ATOMIC PREPARTICLES REVEALED > PATENT #11601013 IS FISSION AND BROADCAST OF ELECTRICAL USE HOMES AND TRANSPORT

Levitation and Materialization of the Time Universes

(1/6) > >>

Ron Besser:
WE are reporting something cosmologists should know, even if it takes another one hundred years to learn it:

The Master Universe first needs to be defined briefly as infinite but has limits at the moment.  Space is the placement of materialized objects and in all reality levels, materialization is about the same.  Because preparticles are first connected to time and space through a materializing process, we get effects of their origins in prematter.  Prematter originates pattern of the basic constitutions of matter that we can see and use.   One of the strangest of them all as to effect is the idea of levitation.

I have lived long enough now and being under the super-infinite rulers to at least tell you this.  Time and space is only one of six realities.  When I say reality I am referring to the identifiable laws of matter and that nature of life, but I am not getting into the nature of life since that subject is still very, very secret from the Deities themselves.  However, the infinite Deity which alone is the Universal Father, or God the Father to favor for Himself and those who support the machinery of life development and caring.

But it is also the level of Infinity of the Father, Son, and Spirit who produce the possibilities of lawns, roses, space ships, and the aura borealis, to permeate the space of time and six other realities where matter is consistent, but life is entirely different.  We need to understand the basic elements first before we attempt the subject of how time and space is used, and why time and space eventually leads to the sixth segment of the Master Universe as entirely subjective and Infinite all by itself.

THE MASTER UNIVERSE
At its simplest, the total universe, and that is segments of extensions of other styles of stating the laws of universe operations.  Space is not universal.  Time exists in only one segment of six segments.  The segments fit into an elliptical idea of shape, and the core of all time and space surrounds two other cores.  Right before time and space exists, is a pattern universe the authors who wrote about this as epochal revelation, call the pattern universe of Havona.

Havona is a vast universe in elliptical shape time and space encircle looking toward the beginning center of the Master Universe.  Havona is what the Deities use to try out new matter, new shapes, new forces, and show every kind of spirit being, in-between beings of mixed materials of matter and spirit, and finally in our sector of time and space the flesh and blood of man and other types of materializations of spirit by our leaders to direct the destiny of the use of time and space.  Years ago Dr. Carl Edward Sagan lectured on TV and spoke of the vastness of the creation, but he died before he realized that what he saw and reported to TV audiences in the 1990's was far short of what he saw after he became a student on the Mansion Worlds where students of the creation foregather to learn even more in their future service after death to the Universal Father and the Paradise Trinity.  I am allowed to transmit Dr. Sagan for you now on the subject of cosmology next:

Carl Edward Sagan
(November 9, 1934
New York City, New York, U.S.
Died    December 20, 1996 (aged 62),Seattle, Washington, U.S.)

DR. CARL SAGAN at your service:  "I have established a small cadre of workers up here where life continues after the earth life you have sustained for generations.  I now know that Ron Besser is one of our best friends to get these things reported, and his untimely death appears to be sustained now, but it is give and take, and very close to the bone these days, but I will take advantage of his work to report this:
"I produced a TV program to watch about the universe and its wonders decades ago.  I knew enough to tell you about the speculations and the care man has over how to describe the Master Universe, but I had not idea it was even more extensive then I ever imagined.
"In that television production in the early 1990's, I spoke of the immensity of the earth and its space location little realizing there were millions of extensions of space lattices far beyond what we  could see that day.  Now thanks to Hubble we are seeing even further, and there is no end in sight.  I know Ron knows the shape of the totality of this Master Universe, but I know less than he does, as he knows a huge  text revelation I still do not have access to.  So I wait for R to pop these things up so I can read them too. You who read these things are highly privileged.  I have little more to say other than I am hoping the entire matter of that revelation becomes available to us on the mansion worlds too.  Thank you Ron for the invitation and good day."  DR. CARL SAGAN at your service.

Ron speaking again:

For our purposes today I am not going to speak to these elementary divisions further, as they go from the center universe of no time and no space,  and next toward us of a blue-white lighted universe around the center which is the pattern universe, surrounded by elliptical time and space where our lives take place.  If we time beings turn around and look at the wall of galaxies, we are looking at a resticted space zone where huge new materializations for a future universe age ate taking place.

Our time/space slot is of an elliptical nature, and it is typical of how these segments grow.  no time is alien to us, but behind the wall of galaxies are new universes taking shape and they and those beings will not use time to live at all.

When we begin to work with preparticles to produce free electricity, we are now beginning to have some idea of sophistication about how creation works– at least at the most basic level of stars, moons, planets, asteroid production, and so on.  We at the Magisterial Foundation are fortunate to have as our teachers, the very super-finite individuals to lecture us on atomic construction, and how that construction leads to the materializations in time.

Our planet is fairly new to creation.  The records of it are known to science fairly well enough, but that which came before its creation requires revelatory explanations, and I have shown some of them to you here today.  Spirit tells me time as an operating reality is about 1,935 trillion-billion earth years old.  The core of our universe exists far away from us and contains a massive construction called Paradise, and that materialization called Paradise determines all factors in time and how to use it to your advantage.

SPACE BREATH
The Master Universe breathes in and out in earth billion year cycles.  Space breath is inherent in space, but not in matter, and for that reason, in another six billion earth years, space will pause for a million years or so, and then appear to contract BACKWARDS  yet for another billion years.  Right now space respiration forces the motion of galaxies outwardly or receding in lots of cases to our eyes, and in fact those galaxies show speeds that are inaccurate entirely as space respiration adds the appearance of speeds not truly actualized by their motions.
That concludes our post for now.  Thank you very much for your time and interest.
Ron Besse
END  

Ron Besser:
LEVITATION & ITS POSSIBILITIES
A Review of the Capabilities of the MUON
T/R and Author Ronald Besser
March 9, 2024

We continue our post on the Master Universe, and how it learns to do tricks without getting deeply involved with the solution to masterful means of motion while the Master Universe itself does not always know the side effects of certain preparticles.

In this case, we are going to talk about the really common MUON, and since I am fully discharging this subject to you, how its uses as free electricity is valid, the Muon for levitation is hardly a fit subject, but it can levitate the human body, at least briefly.

Here is what I mean by the term, levitation.

Definition: This is the ability to raise the torso of the living human body anywhere from a few inches to six (6) feet into the air, seemingly against gravitation restriction.  

That is all it means, and there are no medicinal values attached although the human body and blood pressure can be affected, it is not usually associated with the bodies of those who have managed to do levitation to change that much, but blood pressure can rise alarmingly if the levitation lasts more than one minute.  Madam Blavatsky, a Russian born emigre who died in 1891, taught levitation, and has remained the single voice for the process which can still trigger levitation say her followers yet today.

I must remind the reader, levitation is an effect only and not a really important practice, and some people manage levitation  daily if they provide an altered state of mind, but also provide a flow of MUONS from the crown chakra to the base of their body (knees or below).  

It is not important to enshroud the feet with muons, but it is necessary to provide a flow of Muons from the top of the torso to the middle of the back and institute a dense flow of the antigravity preparticle they are fully over the upper part, waist up, of the body.

Here is the process I think the Muon has to provide to levitate the human body from a few inches to about six to twelve inches off the ground.

LEVITATION USING  MUONS

First, understand that a MUON is an atomic preparticle.  It prefers to stand off the body entirely as its electrical properties are useless for human use entirely.  I have never conducted an experiment myself, but there are some religions particularly in the eastern areas of this world, which considers levitation a holy ritual and is produced in some form daily in them.

Second, the Muon is an antigravity preparticle science does not care about one iota.  That is, they do not care about it since they do not know what it is about, and have yet to see one.  I produce free electricity off a tower easily by producing trillions of them by converting ELECTRONS TO MUONS, and that produces a solid stream of traveling muons back into the magnetosphere much like a river forcing its way with a new channel through acres of oxygen molecules while we press the muon off the broadcast tower.  Free electricity streams will not levitate you, for they convert back to electrons before they can cause any mischief  when they hit a dipole antenna on your house.

Fully explained, the muon is not the same kind of Lepton the electron is, and at least in our planet’s atmosphere larded with so many radioactive ions in the magnetosphere, the electron is DOA, dead on arrival to effect  levitate for anyone as it has no resistance to gravity whatsoever.

Finally, let me say this: A lot more investigation by our science should eventually indicate that the Lepton order of preparticles has at least one more preparticle not discoverer yet which aids and abets the muon as a super conductor too.  The muon travels off our broadcast tower to produce free electricity, and we have shown in earlier posts that a mysterious muon enters the picture to orbit all the muons we broadcast, and that in and of itself causes the muon to conduct electricity to a house antenna,  but that is too much to get into in this dissertation.

Finally, levitation is not natural and to be induced by the mind.  But thanks to certain preparticle usages by nature on our planet, the preparticle legislature sees to levitation so long as there is an orbiting muon around broadcast muons off a tower. The electron travels just about ½ that speed and conducts voltage while the muon is conducted near the speed of light.

I apologize for getting so technical, but levitation is not an easy subject to address ever, but it is popular in the public mind because it is so mysterious.  Levitation begins with mental exercise. Man can do a lot with mentality no other creature can pull, and the muon is subject to mental levitation simply because it obeys the law of mind too.  So many are easily frightened to do anything out of the ordinary, but mind can reconfigure preparticle flows in particular, and I dare not explain much more as it gets too technical and I am not truly interested in that myself; however, please recall that when you walk across the floor or a hike on the earth outside, you are conducting about sixteen thousand volts of electricity into the ground under your feet.  

Levitation is the result of a hoard of muons flowing down the torso and those sheets of muons cascade out and into the earth so rapidly the nervous system never notices them or their effects.  Electrons need a conductor to flow like that, but muons do not need a conductor at all and inundate the mind once the mind affords a certain state to allow the free flow of these muon preparticles to take effect.

This concludes our contribution to levitation theory, and for what it is worth, happy birthday everyone when your date appears this year, as the levitation idea will prevail for centuries to come, as the fully ability or authority to levitate is often associated with religious practice.  Here is why:

The muon is antigravity.  It carries about six (6) Joules of electrical zap, but it also carries a carrier wave to transmit itself the electron does not posses.  One we start broadcasting muons, we start to broadcast the Heart of God too, as there is nothing in the Electron to discover the faith of God, but in the muon, there lies an unknown factor called “levitation of the heart” and that is spelled with capitals normally in the creations of spirit beings.  The loss of one muon is not possible, but the muon dissipates so rapidly we hardly ever have a chance to recall it before it is gone from sight so easily, we lament its usages only for free electricity at the moment.

Thank you for listening.

Ron Besser

occerpa:
Very interesting topic Ron, thank you very much.  For me, it has been quite surprising that you have brought the topic of levitation to the forum, which I find very similar to the case that Lemuel presented to Amadon about Extraterrestrials, because they have always been considered topics belonging to reserved matters.  Although I tried to look for authoritative sources from the side of human science, to evaluate the veracity of Levitation in which I believed through the references of the teachers of India and also from theosophist Helena Blavatsky, I never got information. about.  Thank you Ron because you have practically exposed the scientific basis of the phenomenon of Levitation, which we can support in the Universal law that says that the subtle moves the dense.  In any case, not an achievement within reach but one of the very few who have developed mental power, I believe.  Thank you

Ron Besser:
Hello Occerpa, the matter of levitation is of interest due to the use of Muons, more than anything.  The Local Universe has no interest in the subject and I do not much care about the fact it can be done.  What I do care about is that levitation is an electronic reaction to the flow of muons. 

What I feel sure about too is there is much more to the effect occurring to lift the body briefly off the ground by muons encircuiting with the brain not, as the brain has nothing to produce if it gets into a flow of preparticles called muons.  What I think happens is that the flow of a river of muons over the surface of the body tends to lighten the body weight, and the combination of all that flow plus the effect of antigravity, can do this for us.

What I am also emphasizing is that a muon is antigravity.  We do not know much about the effects of antigravity.  I lifted this from Wikipedia which is a formula to figure out how much magnetic force you have to apply to any object to get it to lift (levitate).

"[WE CAN] calculate the amount of lift, a magnetic pressure can be defined.

For example, the magnetic pressure of a magnetic field on a superconductor can be calculated by:

P mag = B 2 2 μ 0

where P mag is the force per unit area in pascals, B is the magnetic field just above the superconductor in teslas, and μ 0 = 4π×10−7 N·A−2 is the permeability of the vacuum.[2]"

Unquote

Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_levitation

But before we get too excited by this work, remind ourselves that this formula is not about muons but about magnetic forces.  The muon itself is not an electrical force, but it also must be present to levitate any object, magnetic or otherwise.  Free electricity does not use muons to levitate anything, but levitation is a side effect on any object which has mass and velocity.  I am sure this mostly over my head too, as I found that muons can do this, but I have no idea why or how they put levitation into effect with human bodies at all.  I says this to tell you I know muons are at work to  cause levitation, but I hardly understand the nature of antigravity which is what the muons tend to do when present in large numbers.  I  better let this alone as it goes too deep into me getting into amateur  science when I lose the physicist's explanations.

I did not invent the muon, I invented the way to use the force of muons to create a flow of electricity.  Please remember it is not the muon which produces electricity in the house or car, but the muon does transports the electrical charge of the electron with it and only when the muon is converted back to an electron, do we get electricity running inside the house through muon conversion.

The subject of levitation is not a high priority to me since it has nothing to do with free electricity, but levitation cannot happen without a large flow of muons down the legs of a person.  Without the muon there would be no special effects at all with magnetic resonance and I think it is right to say that the muon is fully the best devise we could ever use to prepare this world for deep space travel, as I am sure the muon can be used in space engines for long distance travel without having to use chemical fuels to provide such engines.  Thanks for your comments.

RON BESSER

end

occerpa:
Magnificent Ron, like all your interventions, although the most tangled they tend to be. Thank you very much because I see that I can understand the basics of Levitation, as I always wanted. This aspect of being able to levitate, even if it is not intended to be carried out, is still a very determining fact in the experience of being born as a human being, to define its divine nature and help it understand that we are not the material body. Of course, I would like to achieve the knowledge of how to levite, although as I said, it is not to carry it out: how you can achieve that power to levitate, which in any case requires a higher level of development and mastery of the mind. In truth, this entire world intangible to our senses challenges us to get closer to its mystery. For example, SAIBABA says: "The subtle moves the dense. Just as the cold of the atmosphere freezes water, the anguish that moves the heart of the devotee, gives configuration and form to the formless." There I think, there is that force of the river of muons. Thanks Ron.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version