PREPARTICLES - THE SCIENCE OF ATOMIC PREPARTICLES REVEALED > PATENT #11601013 IS FISSION AND BROADCAST OF ELECTRICAL USE HOMES AND TRANSPORT

Levitation and Materialization of the Time Universes

<< < (6/6)

Ron Besser:
Thank you most kindly,  Andre and for your thoughts today on the issue of the things I am caring about too. 

First, WTP energy is on my mind too but there is little I can do about it just now.  The entire measure of free electricity is hopefully more fully dispensed when the United States finally realizes there is nothing they can do about the loss of energy pools on this world when there is an unfamiliar shut down of the oil and gas production in most places due to a scroll of unhappy earth circumstances that we cannot help to correct. 

[Ron here: that is Michael of Nebadon speaking, and I do not know what he means by this, but in the past the world we live on has had periods of time when the extraction of anything from the earth has been very difficult and therefore commodities have been scarce to use.  Oil and gas may be on the agenda for that to happen again, but I known nothing about that problem at all.]

[For reasons of my own, I have looked at the patent again today, and I am convinced it is freely available, and I would love for Poland or any other country in the European Union, to exploit this invention and try it out for themselves.  I will listen if that matters today yet.]

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -  "Do not forget today is a Lightline , Andre.  If Lemuel is able we will transmit some answer to what you have asked about today.  Ron is ill but will see to it as well, and so watch your Lightline today for some very interesting talk about WHAT IS COMING TO URANTIA VERY SOON!!

"I leave this for later for more.  K"
END

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version