Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
JACK0802AB, our MC, chose the axis tilt or pole shift as the main theme and its consequences upon our way of life. RAYSON, MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK and MICHAEL OF NEBADON talked about it in their own point of views.

Click on the link to listen to the audio recording.

Our next session will be held on Friday 06/08/2021, at 8pm local time.

Welcome to all

General Discussion / The Least becomes Greatest
« Last post by Moses Ouko on Today at 03:21:32 am »
That Urantia has become the Point of Interest of all creation awaiting the second return of Jesus is no small feat at all.

Thank you Michael of Nebadon and Jesus for uplifting us from oblivion as far as significance in Universe affairs are concerned. Above all, thank You Universal Father for taking charge personally, in the office of Metatron to establish the Planetary Government of Urantia. That House of God that will never again be destroyed.

The Urantia Book in Paper 41 says this of Urantia;
41:10.5 (466.4) Urantia is comparatively isolated on the outskirts of Satania, your solar system, with one exception, being the farthest removed from Jerusem, while Satania itself is next to the outermost system of Norlatiadek, and this constellation is now traversing the outer fringe of Nebadon. You were truly among the least of all creation until Michael’s bestowal elevated your planet to a position of honor and great universe interest. Sometimes the last is first, while truly the least becomes greatest.

41:10.6 (466.5) [Presented by an Archangel in collaboration with the Chief of Nebadon Power Centers.]
Threads for New Transmissions / Re: END OF THE SYSTEM
« Last post by Moses Ouko on Today at 03:11:13 am »
Thank you very much RA for your words. Thank you Lemuel for posting.
IT IS OVER!

You are all able, now, this very day, to feel this new "quality" in the air.

Do not continue looking at the lies all around, look instead to your inner

truth, that knows the Truth, your Beloved Thought Adjusters.

Release yourselves from the false bonds that have tied you down.

You are Free if you have the courage to Be free.

Enjoy your new freedom and welcome the new Light into your hearts.

Amen!

Love and Blessings,
Moses
Threads for New Transmissions / END OF THE SYSTEM
« Last post by Lemuel on Today at 02:11:35 am »
Lemuel. RA are you here again?

RA, yes I AM, thank you for the capitals and you can start typing.

Yesterday you experienced problems with your typing. There was nothing

wrong with your machine, it was some rebels who know who you are and

your intentions to be a Voice of God. They will not bother you again or

interfere with your laptop.

Now, to other matters! Pay absolutely no attention to the general media

which continue to emit fake news, with the aim of keeping the general public

in an anxious mode. As long as they can maintain your anxiety, not only

about the pandemic, but about everything else, they are able to maintain

their control.

This system of control over the population has been, and continues to be,

the most successful result of the ongoing Lucifer rebellion which even today

has the results that Lucifer would be very proud of.

I AM RA and I tell you now, that those, who have held you captive, for far

too long, are going down and the system with them. 

There is light at the end  of the proverbial tunnel and that light is growing

daily and it will continue to grow and spread its comforting rays upon all.

But not all will be happy! There will be many, there Are many, who will

run and seek the protection of darkness. They will not find it. There will

be no protection for them.

You have all suffered too much and for too long. 

IT IS OVER!

You are all able, now, this very day, to feel this new "quality" in the air.

Do not continue looking at the lies all around, look instead to your inner

truth, that knows the Truth, your Beloved Thought Adjusters.

Release yourselves from the false bonds that have tied you down.

You are Free if you have the courage to Be free.

Enjoy your new freedom and welcome the new Light into your hearts.

I AM RA and I bid you all a most pleasant and joyful day.

Lemuel

BREWING EARTH CHANGES TO BE AWARE OF / Re: "Warning".
« Last post by SonsofGod on Today at 12:02:52 am »
Thank you Rene for your kind and instructive words. I agree with coming into agreement with our Celestial family, for which reason I am seeking clarity. Father also said that it requires extreme delicacy, thus he might thought 'putting it on the air' on the forum. For certain, we do not want to create panic and it appears that time is short also. I wait until further instructions. Your messages are very much appreciated, looking forward to read them.
sonsofGod
« Last post by Rene A Duran on July 30, 2021, 10:05:21 pm »
Thanks for your comments and your inquiries,  Concerning  your question I wuold wait until clear to do so, celestial family  has a clear view of what is the best to do for Us individually and as collective.  I as transmitter take time to do some posting, because I do some kind of  thinking over the messages I have received, just to be sure I follow their direction.  
I hope it helps dear SonsofGod and thank again  for your kind words.
Rene 
This type of magnitude probably has something to with the solar wind Julio pointed out to us 2 days earlier.  In other words the winds stimulated the corp of the planet and up bubbled a quake somewhere on the Pacific Rim, and the energy will spread along the plate boundaries of North America.  I've experienced a 6.0 or 6.2 when Seattle had one and it was enough to watch reality itself wave in the wind.
General Discussion / Re: The Guardians of Destiny
« Last post by SonsofGod on July 30, 2021, 07:04:51 pm »
Sorry for the late response. I would like to comment, this is what we were waiting for the most, a peak preview into the future. Most of what is written here has been foretold before in bits and pieces, but until now I was uncertain if I would even see the day of positive changes. Delightful prognosis.  

Obviously, Regency is the only solution to all problems, thus (re)education becoming the forefront of all activities. It is admirable that Father is willing to invest such huge amount of gold in order to straighten out human mistakes under the falsehood of rebellion. We thank Universal Father and Michael of Nebadon for their generosity and restoration, and for not giving up on the planet and her people. As long as we do not lose perspective of the ever-present help and guidance, we know that we will come out victorious. It is also a blessing to know Ron that you are the only person on earth who has been jointed, because even if we all are on a different plateau, it is helpful to understand concepts. 

Thank you and blessings, 
sonsofGod 
« Last post by SonsofGod on July 30, 2021, 06:51:04 pm »
Thank you Rene for this message. Father said, "It is essential to get these notes on the air for the information of the general population."

I have offered to post these messages on YouTube and after Father agreed that I would, I posted some last year until computer losses and hacker's attacks stopped me. Upon recovery I have asked if I should continue posting and was told to hold on. I again asked on last week's Lightline and was told to hold on.  

I am now not sure if I should go ahead and post the earth changes related messages to be 'on the air' to inform the general population or not? Please advice,

Blessings, 
sonofGod  
Music Compositions And Other Artistic Expressions / Re: Mary Don't You Weep
« Last post by weydevu on July 30, 2021, 03:14:45 pm »
Moses those who raised me taught the same thing. I use to question things but my only answer was don't question GOD so I kept my questions to myself and waited years to get an answer i.e. TUB. I use to hide during thunder storms. My grandmother would say you can't hide from GOD. In my mind, I'm wondering why is he looking for me. ;D

weydevu
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10