Author Topic: Lightline Schedules on streaming page  (Read 1101 times)

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Lightline Schedules on streaming page
« on: April 11, 2021, 03:55:39 pm »
The Phoenix AZ call is misstated on out schedule below.  It takes place locally at 5:30PM Phoenix time, but New York time is 2 hours later here on the east coast of the United States, or 19:30 (730PM) NYT if you live in this area.

This is your present schedules for Lightline with the admin board copied from the Lightline Streaming App we use to turn Streaming on.  It is just a picture and you cannot activate the menu showing  up here.  We now activate the streaming a little before the advertised time for a Lightline to appear in your computer.  Look at the top that says Sunday.  The streaming is now scheduled to start at 10 minutes to 2 on Sunday.  And so on.  That is done so there is some warm up time alloted if we need it and often it works very well to get ready for the MC to come in and start talking without a lot of chatter.  I should have shown this a long time ago but I get forgetful. Use it to remind yourself in nothing else.  

Thank you
Ron Besser/admin
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 10:25:09 pm by Ron Besser »

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline Schedules on streaming page
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 12:03:07 pm »
Ron you have only one number listed for USA Lightline none for any States. However I tried that number today on my phone and it works. It seems only on Sundays it begins to mess up. Thank God for my old phone.

Offline newstarsaphire

• Administrator
  • Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Re: Lightline Schedules on streaming page
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2021, 01:46:46 pm »
Weydevu,

I sent you these numbers for USA Lightline dial in for Louisiana by personal message yesterday:
BATON ROUGE   1 225-250-1575

MANDEVILLE  1 985-272-1823

NEW ORLEANS   1 504-517-1385

OPELOUSAS   1 337-284-4016

If you are not in Louisiana then please give me the name of your state and I will give you all the numbers for it for Lightline USA
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.