Author Topic: 06 JULY 2021 Notice - Subject the Jesus Appearance  (Read 234 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
06 JULY 2021 Notice - Subject the Jesus Appearance
« on: July 06, 2021, 12:11:39 pm »
“We are learning you cannot provision anyone or anything under present conditions, but you must aver to the fact that MICHAEL OF NEBADON is out of business now, and while not bankrupt, the desultory position He holds is due to a Jesus foray onto Urantia in spirit not but fully clothed and ready to say hello to all when he can get through this blasting news about a tropical storm.  Get out of the way and stay out of the way for a few weeks when this thing goes off for good and that is imminent.  Listen to feed back.  K”

Ron here:  That was suddenly dictation to me precisely at noon today, the 6th of July.  I am not conditioning any of it and you are all on your own behavior as you know darn well it makes you ill to get all excited.  If there are other bulletins I will be quick to bring them to you.

I also remind you that Tuesday has a LIGHTLINE with me and Phyllis at 2PM today.  I can guarantee there is a Lightline, but I cannot guarantee this subject is even to be mentioned.  It does you no good to ask me questions on this subject as I am as much in the dark as you are except for a bulletin that might come our way too on LIGHTLINE TUESDAY USA.

We wait.

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: 06 JULY 2021 Notice - Subject the Jesus Appearance
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 04:48:43 pm »
Hi Ron,
I listened to Amethyst's Lightline today where it was revealed that Jesus has already incarnated and that it had been posted but nobody read it. Some participants did respond and asked whether it was this post which many have read I presume because  the forum really gets to read what you post mostly.

This post to me was kind of a puzzle or riddle as it was not clear at the time but with Jesus' clarification that he would not make his appearance until after the publication of the book-The Crown,The Tomb and The Coronation-Imminent return of Jesus;It now becomes much more clear to understand. Thank you.
a Jesus foray onto Urantia in spirit not but fully clothed and ready to say hello to all when he can get through this blasting news about a tropical storm.  Get out of the way and stay out of the way for a few weeks when this thing goes off for good and that is imminent.

Love and Blessings,
Moses
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 04:50:33 pm by Moses Ouko »