Author Topic: MOTE  (Read 187 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
MOTE
« on: July 06, 2021, 11:22:41 pm »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: MOTE
Date/Time: 7th July 2021   05:20 Local  03:20 Z

Good Morning!

A few mornings ago, whilst still enjoying those moments between sleep and
wakefulness, the word MOTE suddenly appeared on my inner screen.
I remembered vaguely what it meant but as I mused upon its meaning, I began
to receive the following information.

MOTE can be described as holistic understanding.
In recent decades there has been an increased awareness of the need to embrace
a different approach to the treatment of our human illnesses.
Holistic medicine is now accepted as the essential "norm".
We are accustomed to INTEGRAL foods, recognizing the tremendous
advantages in consuming the wholeness of grains, etc.

Well, when we are moved on to the next level of our ascension journey we will
be introduced to MOTE,  a holistic approach to thinking and understanding.
Imagine being able to view things from all angles.
A birds-eye view of everything.
A complete and total understanding of what you are studying, for example.
No more speculating with partiality or prejudice.

But MOTE is something we must acclimatize to. It will be uncomfortable
to begin with, as is every new endeavour but it will soon become an integral part
of our everyday life on the Mansion worlds.

Well, these are the thoughts that I quite unexpectedly received the other morning.
I offer them to you as indeed I received them, without the means of establishing 
their veracity.

Have nice day!

Lemuel

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: MOTE
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 04:39:26 am »
In Mathew 7:3,  about the parable of the « mote » and the « beam », JESUS gives us another interpretation of this word by pointing out the hypocrisy of human-beings.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2021, 08:35:29 am »
Thank you Lemuel for sharing.
We still have lots of work to do on ourselves before exiting the Urantia stage so to speak. 
These bits and pieces sure do help us to try and put things in order, somehow.

Clency,its interesting that Jesus gave those words two millennia ago and is coming back to Urantia whereby humans are in a worse state than he left them, to the point that Father said on Lightline that Lemurs have better brains than some humans. That's how much humanity has retrogressed but with the second coming of Jesus it will surely be kick-started in the right direction. Thank you.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2021, 09:44:29 am »
Just to remind you, mote is a derivative or mota in the sense mota is the birds eye view of your studies and your purpose.  I am not making much more out of it here as the word mote is best defined as Moses may suggest, and that is the word mote is best compared with the contrast of "the beam," which in my understanding is referring to the light of inspiration.  The mote needs to comprehend the meaning of the beam and the beam enjoys being understood by the mote.

I also add this.  Today is an awkward day for me in that I am up and at it but feeling so listless I worry about staying awake for long.    The truth of the matter is that there is almost nothing in the "BEAM" department to inspire us to real energy to do something.  I feel it keenly and tire of the relentless drill of problems far beyond our ability to solve or the general public and our governments so unaware of what we are.  Sadly it means curtains for some of my favorite plans to get moving and doing things to day as I just do not see much release in the public's yawning over what we favor to know.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron as usual sees the end from the beginning as he is a true Father figure supplying insights you never seem to gather well.  I wish Lemuel had tried to compare the word mote with mota and mota is what the ascender receives when he starts his ascension career on the mansion worlds.  Did you forget that?   Mota sees the big picture all the time and Ron fights me tooth and nail to get the big picture often with success but his mota is in its infancy and my mota is perfected.

"For that reason Ron fights every inch to get heard outside of the walls of his prison walls he calls home.  He dislikes it intensely and wants an office to help clear the cobwebs where they can be cleared mentally.  I, however, believe that office is not the best idea but I am getting the clue Ron wishes to use it as a meeting place instead of his home to give the idea of the Business of the Father, is genuinely needed to be approached that way on Urantia for a change.  He cannot do that alone and none of you are of the mind to help it either, but let me remind all of you:

"There is no mota for you at all; Ron has a little, I have it perfected, and I am sure that these desultory days of early July will turn into the good works of early August for sure.   For that reason we tell you the future is bright for those who serve this way, but for the lot of man on Urantia there is such a wrenching change that it cannot be calculated right now just what man will do when the chips are down and no one is able to move ahead without being fully apprised there is no longer capital or means to accomplish the grandiose plans of space travelers from those who own rocket companies.  For that reason we warn everyone of you: eat well for now, but understand that Urantia may likely collapse its present capitalistic system and rely on barter more than they have for six or seven thousand years of doing it all the time.  Be assured Ron hates people who whine but he has to listen to a lot more whine when they realize he controls a few steps into redemption which pays a salary for those of you who stayed loyal in helping him pay bills and meet all the expenses that are all over him again.  Let this be a lesson to those of you who can afford more and do not listen beyound a few pounds of this or that for charity, he has seen to a whole company again to trial the best kinds of publications without failing to make a few dollars while they are at it.  For reasons of State there are boundless volumes to be written but Ron may only have one or two left before he must turn to his own ways on the mansion worlds of our choice to start him on.  He sees nothing to say in that department but neither do you for those of you who are tired of the race down here to perpetually prepare and then have nothing left when it appears for you.

"We close this by saying the last man standing is Ron I believe as he insists on turning out the lights in these rooms of speculation if he is the last one to understand from our side of things that Urantia must heel over its backside to reach back and lift the gates they closed off centuries ago so enthralled with the Age of Enlightenment they forgot to remember God.    Most of you do not know what we speak of and that only confirms to Ron and myself how absolutely ignorant your education has been.  It is useless before what must be done for Urantia and for the type of helpers we need to apply to our wish for a better world.  I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and here is the DEITY ABSOLUTE.:

THE DEITY ABSOLUTE -
"WE stand united with Ron and MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and the GABRIEL contingency so apparent around Ron this morning.  He is attempting to take care of his chores so he can spend this time with you this morning and has seen to them well enough he can take the time to write this now.

"WE are quite sure that the last of the LIGHTLINE trials will be held shortly.  Not because Ron has decreed them over or do WE do such things to you, but the Internet is so over subscribed there is hardly any bandwidth to operate with anymore.  Ron is rightly furious to extend Internet to all the disenfranchised or poor because they gobble up bandwidth  with unnecessary glee over contact grandmaw or on line gambling or talking all day useless jabber as Facebook is mostly today.  He wishes them removed as they are, unfortunately aiding and abetting insurrection in too many countries including the United States.  Wake up people!!!!!

"I AM THE DEITY ABSOLUTE and I do not suffer fools.   This groups needs a lesson in sobriety and LIGHTLINE does not repair itself on the air long enough to warn all of you you play a game of fantasy far too much.  Ron attempts to keep enough food in the larder to last a month if he has too, but is greatly aware that does not work at all and for reasons there is not enough storage space mostly.  I see him frustrated every evening wonder how to take the least out but keep it full at the same time and that just does not work well at all.  For that matter he is quite sure he is blown out of the water with costs so high and unfair he cannot compete in the ways he needs to.  For now that is true and for the moment it works that way, but please understand there is nothing waiting for you either so long as you play the game as you ahve been doing it for a generation.

"What I am talking about is indeed THE SECOND RETURN, but more than that as Ron also sees the second return as an abysmal exercise of restraint on a population in the United States which favors nothing but itself and frankly will commit suicide in large numbers because they can no longer feed themselves or support themselves for the severe lack of jobs coming.  Ron made it clear to Weydevu yesterday is part of the work team in York if Weydevu can muster the time and the money to travel to York and wait it out with Ron to start work in an office that must be procured at best right now and no one helps to do that for him including us.  I grant you it is essential but everything is super costly now because you are so overpopulated the industries which see to you all are over producing nothing to the point they raise prices to keep up.  How odd capitalism works to kill itself off too!!

"Finally, let it be known that the DEITY ABSOLUTE is fully enshrined in JESUS OF NAZARETH and with Ron on all fronts to take care of what he can with what few resources he has to modify the public environment so totally ignorant he cannot even give away precious information to Matty who consider the entire talk a lark and without merit.  For that reason there is no hope for Ron to train people to help handle responsibility at all and most of you have no way of filling in either.  Therefore:  I am instituting a riot act not, but a lot of courses to pick up if you are aware of enough to listen to what you could or can do on your own decision to help Ron, ME, the MICHAEL - JESUS axis, and all others including the work of GABRIEL OF SALVINGTON and the FEDERATION PRESIDENT, The AVALON CREATOR SON.   MICHAEL insisted he take the helm and that is as it is today.  Be assured he has nothing for you Ron, but that is temporary.   We need a better liaison and we have it with the Creator Son of Avalon to help MICHAEL OF NEBADON  sustain what must be done for the FEDERATION and for each Local Universe at bay.

"AS THE DEITY ABSOLUTE,  WE must make it clear that the unusual pattern of work Ron assigns himself too is nearly done and he can return to normal as a human being for a little while as he is fully immersed in books and plans and must make sure there is nothing in his way soon to produce good works.  Whether you can abide some of them is not known, but he must make more noise than you are used to and he begins by publishing a cantankerous book called "THE CROWN, THE TOMB, AND THE CORONATION - THE IMMINENT RETURN OF CHRIST."   For that reason he needs contributions as he has assigned the ownership and the income to the Magisterial Foundation so that we in spirit own it and not humans.  We should have done that with the Urantia Foundation, but we never dreamed people with such poor understanding of what they hold would default so quickly and so badly.  They are totally unaware of it in the glorious terms of an epochal revelation which needs cared for and not self perpetuated against all odds by corporate America.  I AM THE DEITY ABSOLUTE and wish you all a good ay!"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON 

"I am contemplating one last thought for this post.  It is this:

"You are all solidly for what is to be done and to happen but seemingly are useless beyond making transcriptions or donating to the Magisterial Foundation so well for some of you, Ron worries about you taking too much out of your family's food on the table.  Be careful but give generously if you can for Ron fires out epochal revelation into the world very well with books he painfully writes at times just to get them out and done to a publisher.  Most of them are dead on arrival, and I meant the people who work on the books Ron authors with us.

"I am quite sure lots of money is available if some of you really saw to it, but you are reluctant to provide money for a cause you see is handled by one person--  Ron.   For Ron foresaw all of this  15 years ago and made a beeline out to make sure the world might accommodate us where possible and he has.  However, most of you are locked into belief systems which never get revised and you just become lack luster over too much you do not realize you can make a difference with donations of some size as to do a book now costs Ron about $17, or $18,000 to start.  Yes that is what he pays to get it moving and cannot keep it up.  No one can but he feeds and cajoles others to help out and they do but things run out and Ron sees it running out quickly now. 

"You may jealously guard donations and of size you rarely contemplate.  To do the CROWN book costs over $25,000 just to get it into productionl.  Does anyone have a donation to help that? 

"I close with this:  I will help when MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK is ready to belly up to the bar as Ron calls it when somebody makes a sizeable donation.  We need them now and the time will come when you cannot help there anymore either, but for now, we are sitting waiting to make other books available and need some hard cash to keep them flowing.  He charges nothing to write them and charges not the Magisterial foundation but the Foundation must make amends from your donations to help him out.

"I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON and one last challenge:

"Your sun, Monmatia refuses to challenge itself and provide more calcium as it is depleted.  Most humans have no response to that lack or do you have any receivership of thought because of the lack of calcium in sunlight.  But the plants do on Urantia.   I remind you all that Monmatia may fail us before it can be repaired.  That the Urantia core is dangerously close to exploding.  The tectonic plates are seriously eroded and may collapse sooner later, and that at pandemic rages due to your own stubborn inability to understand too many spread it without a clue they are doing so, such is the most profoundly ignorant group of humans as let loose to live on Urantia now.  Most deserve to learn their lessons elsewhere and that they may have to do.  I close with this signature I use so little, but  I AM CHRIST MICHAEL too and you must understand this is a plea to do better as what we have now is priceless but useless in so many cases.  Good day.  CHRIST MICHAEL at your service.  K"

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2021, 10:26:33 am »
Lemuel
            How could I have made such an obvious spelling mistake?
                                     I MEANT MOTA

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2021, 03:43:36 pm »
Thank you for the clarification that it is Mota and not Mote because I did wonder about it due to the following quote from your post;

But MOTE is something we must acclimatize to. It will be uncomfortable
to begin with, as is every new endeavour but it will soon become an integral part
of our everyday life on the Mansion worlds

Thank you.
Love and Blessings,
Moses