Author Topic: 15 July 2021 - Thought Adjuster New Classification to remind you about  (Read 175 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
 This is Ron Besser, as I am usually the guinea pig for experimentation, and it has happened again.  I want to remind all of you of a new classification of Thought Adjuster which has evolved out of the insurrection that began here on June 19, 20, and 21 of 2019.  That was the day that began innocently enough, and for two days more ended in the wreck of our planetary government  and the beginning of the destruction of God the Supreme.  The Supreme committed spiritual suicide, I remind you, on September 26, 2019, and things have not been the same since then.

Part of the consequences of that terrible event that ended all speculation about supremacy on September 26, 2019, was it sent the idea of Supreme Acting Thought Adjusters back to square one.  Most people, even those who read the 5th epochal revelation text book, have no concept of what a Supreme Acting Thought Adjuster meant or why they had one.

To remind you, the Supreme Acting Adjusters, (and most on this site have such a type of Adjuster working with you), were to see to it that when you left earth in death, your life would continue unabated through the teachings and ministrations of God the Supreme, by your side.

The death of the Supreme in 2019 is a stark reminder that even the most universal of plans can be truncated by free will decisions which directly affect things like our ascension careers.  For that reason I am posting this reminder to prevent you confusing your own situation with the past which is no longer possible to use for your ascension careers at all ever again.

This past Wednesday on the Amethyst Host LIGHTLINE, I was asked to explain a new type of Adjuster for use by some of your but mostly for those who have to face a front line explanation as to what is now being taught on sites like this discussion forum.  In simple language we teach this:

"The Father of All is our God and only God.  The Son and His Bestowal upon our native planet is desirable and necessary to reclaim our planet of nativity back to health."

For that reason I suggest we learn that this human has had a transfer now of three different Adjusters in order to modify my mind and my brain so that I may comprehend the meaning of events that have taken place until today and beyond.  None of you have yet to experience this, but be prepared to experience certain changes with Thought Adjuster overcontrol probably in the near future.  What might be that change to your Adjuster status be like?

In the simplest terms, Adjuster status before the high Gods and their Coordinates, must comply with the will of God as we are led to understand that will and that powerful tug toward perfection before our Father in Heaven.  These terms are stated this way:

No Father on Paradise or earth ever desires to see a fight between them result in the spiritual death of either of the contenders.  In the case of the Lucifer rebellion, so many deaths of spirit beings and billions of human souls dies too, that the entire matter must be seen as a useless exercise in the retribution of one side against the other.  Lucifer refused to take mercy into account ever and killed without remorse every time a serious question came up about the servivability of one human one way or the other.  He always chose death fro the human involved.   Today, the Lucifer rebellion was adjudicated once in Urantia calendar terms as on March 16, 1986.  Most of you do not bother to remember that date, but it is the date that once allowed you to pass to the mansion worlds without going through the judgement of Lucifer.

For that reason I always remember it and hotly so because the current insurrection and the current revival of the Lucifer rebellion has taken place most due to the result of God the Supreme committing spirit suicide on September 26, 2019, much to the horror of everyone at all having to do with the supreme.  And for that reason I point out to you that my superiors insist I write the word supreme with a small letters and never refer to the entity again with capitals.  However I do sometimes just to make the sentence correspond to expectations rather than the right to spell it that way.  And for other reasons it must be reported that I never feel right asking someone like Vera the Supreme Seraphim to quit me, but she has and that is that.

Thought Adjusters now must act differently because of the revision of the Lucifer rebellion and the addition of the supreme insurrectionists and the cabal of the rebellion of Urantia seraphim over losing rights in the planetary government they believed was theirs forever.   As the case may be, I bring to your attention what we discovered on the Amethyst LIGHTLINE of the recent past, and that there is now a new classification of Adjusters that indwell any one of you who must deal directly with insurrection or the Lucifer philosophy of shoot first and ask questions later.

NEW CLASSIFICATION OF ADJUSTERS
Simply stated the new Adjuster types indwell those minds who are to be direct representatives on Urantia of the Return of Christ, and the Magisterial Missions themselves.  I cannot tell you who, but I can tell you what and why.

The classification of the new Adjuster carries the name code "TICONDEROGA"  The code word comes from the American Revolution, when in 1775 the Colonial Army attacked and forced the British out of this Forth which the British had captured years before from the French.  IT is a Fort I visited on Lake Champlain many years ago and still remember it as a cool and pristine ways of cannon and hard granite.  It stands for the great disruption of a mighty army being able to communicate with itself because of its capture and the eventual end to British colonial rule in North America.  Now that you understand the meaning of the code word, let us examine the new style Adjuster which operated under TICONDEROGA.

"TICONDEROGA THOUGHT ADJUSTER SPEAKS, (My Adjuster now) -  I am fully aware that Ron intends this to be instructive only, but I am insisting you need to gear up in your own minds that the referendum which operates today is harsh for Ron and the rest of you, as this day called the 1th of July, 2021, by your current calendar, is meant to be harsh and without major catches in our observation of total silence.  But Ron has no such injunction as he must make statements while he can and it is this:

"TICONDEROGA is our work name and some of you will receive such a Thought Adjuster to maintain your stand that all that you do must be protected under the guise of a harsh appearing Adjuster to those spirits around you who mean you harm.  Ron is totally refusing any such condition and has knocked down many who simply do not believe a human be that effective when angered greatly by their boorish behavior.  TICONDEROGA  ADJUSTERS are lethal.  They take Justice into their own hands and wish no one well who entertains harm to their wards.  WE also are aware of the sillies on this human who wanted to know if I would capitalize the word "ward," and I said, emphatically, NO!

"As a result of so many difference of opinion we all meet on Urantia, please understand TICONDEROGA ADJUSTERS make no statement against fellow human beings but they (other human beings) can be made aware they are on thin ice as Ron has shown a few of you who have left the discussion forum using personality assassination to get disagreements across.  For that reason also, persons of that nature (and most are by the way), are banned from ever having a TICONDEROGA style ADJUSTER.  And for that reason we leave alone why Ron has now three different Adjusters to try to contend with a new Lucifer rebellion and two types of insurrectionist style cabals operating at the same time on the surface of your planet, Urantia.  K"

Ron here briefly:  Thought Adjuster changes and transformations are not covered in the Urantia Book, and this is a whole new field of inquiry some of you may simply wish never to know again, and that is because you mostly all personalize the contact you own or have between your own Thought Adjusters, as you and your eternal nature to come.  That does not change.  Please think enough to ascertain that in your own mind.  Your Thought Adjuster changes not in its meaning to you, but sometimes the original Adjuster does not have the requisite experience to deal with all the evil that surrounds people living on Urantia now.

I also have inquired as to just what happens to Ticonderoga Adjusters once we leave the flesh>  The answer is we survive not with a Ticonderoga Thought Adjuster, but with our original indwelling Adjusters and fuse to become Finaliters as best explained in the Urantia text book.  I hope that helps all who ponder this militia style defenses against lethal evil forces which are now so plentiful on Urantia again.   That is ends my message, and we now see that Michael of Nebadon wishes to speak:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"I have just come from a meeting of the "big guys" or big boys you refer to us sometimes, and we have decreed Ron ready to serve even with a few missing bells and whistles he is used to having when he writes.  He now must rewrite no more than necessary the book he calls for now  "INFINITY." and what he has so far is excellent.  It has a lot more to go and he needs money to publish it for as he says when you ask an author to divvy up $13,000 every six months it becomes far too much for one person to handle the expenses.  I am sure he will find some help but it sure is slow in coming to this point.

"I also wish to address AMETHYST at this point to make one thing clear.  Ron so disrupted your Lightline call yesterday you are not sure which end is up.  First, you are fine Amethyst, and second so is Ron, as he never meant to assign you to the higher values you know exist but are without contact to you until now.  That is the problem at this moment and you need to do better reasoning and reflection dear, as you seem incapable of understanding vast changes and you are about to experience more than you are used to ever.

"For that reason we must amend the constitutional reversions Ron ascends to as not to include you Amethyst, and you are incapable of using them at this stage and you may never be able to use them, as Ron is so exceptional he lays back and does not include all of you in his ministrations to keep you going into further studies that just are useless to you forever.   You Amethyst will retain your present Adjuster and not sally forth with Ticonderoga.  For that reason learn to keep silent when you are approached by liaison forces that do the job that Ticonderoga was supposed to do for you.  In any case let us finish this post with one last foray to the ideals Ron so well expresses to all of you:

"The Ticonderoga Adjuster must be deployed for those who are Department Heads of the coming Magisterial Mission which will operate for humans through the Magisterial Foundation.  Ron has no real debate about it but most of you will and then let it ride as Ron holds no special insight into why this was decided at all.

"FURTHER, we must make amends to you Ron, for not making a big squeal over your call yesterday as you are fully aware of the nature of man and this morning things are back to normal so well there is nothing to report.  For those who have no clue, the publisher called him to gain more income for himself, and Ron made it clear he is broke as they come and cannot afford one more fee.  We all agree with this and make amends shortly.  However the publishers is quite sure Ron can become a big time author if he is handled right and they need lots of money to do that and we happen to agree with the publisher.

"The trial for today, July 15th and those many days to follow, is to provide all of the workshops necessary to have all of you ready to do your part.  Ron has no use for any spokesman but desired to have a personal secretary to handle the house and the calls it constantly receives now and that will be afforded as best it can by his own choices when the time comes.  Be assured there is nothing he can do at the moment as he is so under the web of deceit and pain he cannot move well at all but that changes abruptly in one moment of full surrender of the Spirit of God known as the Creative Spirit who has caused most of this. 

"FINALLY, let it be known we are closing the gap between wording and fulfillment and you Ron will be paid a handsome back salary to help you and Steven recover so much.  Be assured there is nothing left to discuss right now and we leave with this message from JESUS:"

JESUS
"I am the centerfold of most who read the Bible these days.  However, the trial Ron places upon the publishing industry is manifold and the book "THE CROWN. . . " will make huge waves when it is released in its normal fashion and Lewis and Alex and Ray will wonder how you manage to do all this with ten cents in your pocket Ron.  No one is sure how this book handles what some will consider blasphemy by describing the resurrection of Jesus Christ so fully, but it must be understood that Ron took it directly from the Archangel of Resurrection, who gladly gave him the details enough to reconstruct the scene within the tomb of the burial of Jesus those awful glad days of his renewed life.

"For reasons of State we now close this so Jesus can ponder the real reason Ron knows so much, and that is for Jesus to discover Himself.  K"

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Thank you very much Ron for this reminder about the new classification of Thought Adjusters. 
Thank you Ticonderoga,Michael of Nebadon and Jesus. 
I enjoyed your jolly laughter Ron while doing the transcription of Amethyst's LLUSA/EU for Wednesday 14th. God Bless.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online DaCandyMan

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi Ron just a few questions that came to my mind regarding the Ticonderoga adjusters.  From my understanding the thought adjusters is Father bestowed, which means they don't exercise judgement and depersonalized beings.  Since Ticonderoga adjusters are now able to take justice onto their own hands now does that mean that they are trinity embraced and is able to by pass Ancients of days and eliminate beings on the spot? Do they also have the power to eliminate physical persons who also try to do harm to their ward? 

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
DaCandyman,you raise an interesting question. I remember Ron's post  ( You Need to Know This clarification fact )
stating that his original but now personalized Adjuster did depersonalize a Vorondadek Son and The Ancients of Days condoned that action.
That change in me was loud and noisy the night before when someone attempted to knock me off again, and God knows what goes through those twisted minds, but they did and this time the Adjuster nailed them with a death sentence.  A certain Vorondadek Son is no more.

This is ridiculous this is almost a side issue to me when it is a major issue yet to the Uversa ANCIENTS OF DAYS.  They condoned the action of this, my original Adjuster, entirely, and spoke to MICHAEL OF DOMINION about it this way:

ANCIENTS OF DAYS: "You have witnessed the first ever ad hoc displeasure of a defining moment in a Thought Adjuster's life and it is defining because that Adjuster overrode our particular distaste for vig8ilatne committees taking the life before we adjudicate it.   However, that Adjuster is Adjuster number 113114115 of the original issue of Thought Adjusters for Superuniverse One, and there are no humans in Superuniverse One and Thought Adjusters are made for that creation with similar beings but much more robust than those found in the later appearing superuniverses.

"For that reason, we conditioned that Adjuster to take the steps necessary to protect Ron at all costs if it developed that he was to be removed by the remnants of the Lucifer Rebellion we fully adjudicated in March of 1986 and it is of record that was on the date of March 17th of that year.  For the record that Adjuster is now Personalized as of Tuesday, 30 March 2021, on Urantia, and elects to return to Ron as his partner for ascension only.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
DaCandyMan, Moses answered for me very well and I thank you for the detail Moses as I do not save my transmissions anymore for lack of storage space.

I am aware that this Adjuster indwells me quite peacefully because he does have the power to correct lethal attacks around me.  That Vorondadek Son that was dispatched by my previous Adjuster number 2 I believe, exhausted that Adjuster badly and he had to admit this was not his line of work ever.  But DaCandyMan most Adjusters will never convert to a Ticonderoga Adjuster due to the fact that most humans never attain Adjuster fusion as I have, and maybe someday you will too.  I hold great hope for you Dingxin and do pray for your factual return to your deepest interests again if you have not already done so.   Whatever the case, learn that these strongly defensive Adjusters are essential now to protect life from errant spiritual beings who cannot even understand that we speak, much less that we do speak nor can they see us except for soul evaluation when the approach us.

Which reminds me all of you:  Where is our friend Maruchi?  I have not seen him now for weeks, and I always enjoy his posts too.  If anyone knows let me know too. 

Thanks Moses for your attention and fine attention to such good detail.  You do better than I do I assure you.

RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania