Author Topic: /L.L.O.T.H.O.M.: REPORT & ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE THREE NEXT SCHEDULED SESSIONS.  (Read 5825 times)

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • MSN Messenger - manioo.hheja@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email

Albert;

Location Place: ANTANANARIVO/ MADAGASCAR;

Local Time: SATURDAY 05th, SEPTEMBER; 2020; 12:35minutes; Antananarivo afternoon time;

Subjects: ☆- REPORTS ABOUT THE LAST SESSION;
                 â˜†- ANNOUNCEMENTS OF THE THREE SUCCESSIVE NEXT SESSIONS;

The Host: Albert,
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hello Dear Ron and you all Dear Sisters and Brothers also Dear Guests on this forum.

Happy to be here with you all.
Best wishes to you Ron for 
succeessfull surgery of your eyes and prayers for entire and quick recovery to 100% of your vision and most stronger health.

We did as regularly as usual the WEDNESDAY session of the LIGTHLINE OF THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR, the last WEDNESDAY 02nd; SEPTEMBER and that succeessfully.

There have been as Teachers four Ones:
-> MICHAEL OF NEBADON being the Master of Ceremonies;
-> FATHER MACHIEVENTA MELCHIZEDEK as the CHIEF of the Urantia Government and Planetary Prince  as being a Co- M.C. ;
-> The AVONAL SON  MONJORONSON;
-> JESUS SON OF JOSEPH as being our SI- JO MIZAËL  the Grand- Master;

We have been six ( 6 ) attendees in total  and very dynamic because really interested to ask questions.The session that time had lasted  for four hours and thirty six (04:36 ) minutes.

There have been at least  Eight (8) questions and of which five (5) were asked to our Grand- Master The   SI-  JO MIZAËL.

Before closing the Conference Call, I, Albert the Host concluded it by some warm thankings and prayers to GOD and all our Teachers and had  inviting Them to come again as possible to share to us the minimum required to our educationing and acknowledgements.
===========================

THE  ANNOUNCEMENTS  OF THE  THREE (03) SUCCESSIVE NEXT SESSIONS OF THE " L.L.O.T.H.O.M " :

* 1~ On today SATURDAY 05th, SEPTEMBER; 2020; 01:30 minutes ; Antananarivo afternoon time ( the attendees are already aware of their turn of today and are waiting ! );

*2~ On WEDNESDAY 09th, SEPTEMBER; 2020; 01:30 minutes; Antananarivo afternoon time;

*3~ On the SATURDAY 12th, SEPTEMBER; 2020; 01:30 minutes; Antananarivo afternoon time.
------------------------------------------
I am inviting and praying GOD UNIVERSAL FATHER and GOD THE PARADISE TRINITY to ever assist and to support us as usual for our sessions.

Same, You are Invited and Welcomed All The Celestial Emissaries and Teachers to educate us.

My friends on this forum, any supporting prayers of yours are welcomed and heartfeltedly thanked.

For my part I am praying GOD: " so help me, so help us GOD. Amen. aoi  ".
Welcome to the NUA !!!
LET THE GOD'S WILL BE DONE !!!

Thank you all reading.
DOMTIA
END
The Host: Albert.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.

Offline Manitraniaina 01

• View Profile
Dear All
Please find below the link for the last session L.L.O.T.H.O.M : 29/08 ; 02/09;05/09;09/09 and the last session 12/09.
https://we.tl/t-i6gbZjJuSj
Good hearing
Domtia

Offline Manitraniaina 01

• View Profile
Audio L.O.T.H.OM.: RECORD OF THE LAST SESSIONS.
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 15:53:16 pm »
Dear All
Please find below the link for the last session L.L.O.T.H.O.M : 16/09;19/09 and of course un our language Malagasy.
https://we.tl/t-MQqm8n2WWe
Good hearing 
Domtia