Author Topic: Pre'Mtor - the Nature of Growth: the RRG Process and More  (Read 1776 times)

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
Pre'Mtor - the Nature of Growth: the RRG Process and More
« on: November 23, 2020, 10:17:38 pm »
Teacher: Pre’Mtor
Subject: The Nature of Growth: the RRG process
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time:  24/11/2020  1pm (AEDT)

S: Okay Father, go ahead if you would please

P: “Yes I impress upon you to take my notes. One has to take perspective of where one is at. Your outlook this morning, although rather pessimistic, it need not be. As to all my plans, nothing gets in the way of what is good, true and beautiful. You will see that as you go about your life in an atmosphere of hope that this will only grow more and more when you see how I Am in all that is. You only have to go for a walk in a lush rainforest or on a quiet serene beach, where you see nature in all its incredible diversity of life everywhere you look. See the tree ferns, the lushness of the undergrowth and the tallness of the trees and its canopy overhead. See the pure river stream flowing gently down the rocks and crevices that meander its way down the slope, how even water does play such a vital role in the landscape you see. How nature takes its course in the conditions it finds itself and so it is for you as you walk with me. 

“With me in your thoughts as you marvel all these beauties and how life flourishes in so much diversity that it reflects so much of the possibilities when it is well. When it is not, it suffers and retreats until there is the right conditions for it to emerge once more to do its dance. Plants do that oftentimes as it tends to regenerate itself where it is necessary. Why I say all this is to propose a thought to you as to the nature of your growth in terms of three aspects. That is in terms of three words: retreat, regenerate and grow(RRG). Here you will see that in your life’s journey. Many times you may retreat in ways in order to pause for thought and recollect yourself. Then there is the growing need to reemerge to regenerate some sense of worth of the self in the process and then finally to grow in more ways than one as you find more meaning and purpose for your being there anyhow. The RRG process is an ongoing thing that you will encounter as it causes you to circulate yourself in a process of renewal in order to grow and gain more than what was before. The more of it, the more you tend to see how it can benefit you in the process. It makes you more tender in your natures over time and then you also will become more wiser in your approaches in dealing with so much you may find challenging. This is, of course, what you encounter as time beings and when you do cross over into the morontial life, this too you will encounter as you will find a process by which there is ample opportunity to find a greater part of you that is waiting to be found. 

“You are much more capable now than when you were a child. Consider how you have grown over the years. How much you are able to comprehend and discern. As a child, you once were, there was a time to be dependent on the parent to guide you. So now as an adult, you are dependent on me as your guide in the Way that is before you. 

“Of course, there is a long way to go and it by no means is a boring one as there is at no time to consider any aspect as such as everything has its purpose to build in you all that you can be. Such is the opportunity before you if you are willing. That is the one aspect that is like the glue to the mix. Your willingness! Yes, your willingness with me in the journey. To keep the faith in me and to strive for the good that I Am as it is in all that is in the Universe of Universes. So much is there to explore yet and you are just beginning. When you receive the new book and it will have a new title to describe it. You will learn a great deal as to what has occurred in the history of the Lucifer Rebellion and of your planetary government. This needs to be made known and understood as it involves a lot of what you are experiencing and explains so much as to the reasons for the ongoing issue of planetary government as it has been dealt many blows already. There are so many aspects placed in the new book that requires your careful reading as it portends to your future career in the New Universe Age. This too is all new and is yet to be given those finishing touches to determine how this affects all time beings going forward. 

“I have determined that there is still an experiential component in the growing and emerging time universes as it is so designed and have required that the experiences are retained in the repository of what I call the Absolute Supreme. The Absolute Supreme is a newly formed entity to comprise all that was of the old supreme and it comprises the great confluence of all the ages of the past, the present and the future of the time universes. This in turn will culminate in with the Deity Absolute as it brings into focus how I, as the Universal Father, with my fragmenting of myself in all my children can bring such a wealth of renewal in light of the great experiential adventure you will all go through in your eternal journey. 

“This is a new thought to you as I place it. One that is to be divulged in the writings of the new book as it will have immense power to transform your minds into the cosmic age that is now being promulgated. One that brings all the threads of a tapestry so to speak into one emerging picture you will eventually see as a real purpose in design. It is one that will cause you to marvel at the sheer brilliance of the way all things work together in the mind of God Almighty. How I bring that about is still a secret and yet it is in plain sight with your Adjuster that makes it apparent in all mortals of good standing. It is with the sacred law of free will that it becomes one of the most cherished of all endowments to enable that capacity to love unconditionally. There you will see how it can be even when it seems so impossible on your level. With such love, there is that capacity that one can change and will change as it so happens. So often as a little child will gravitate where there is love and will be repulsed where there is hostility. That is a natural part you know of and so it becomes a natural course you will grow familiar with in the emerging morontial life you will enter or are entering. At no point is a little son of God turned away but is always given the chance to redeem oneself where it is needed, otherwise where one is pure, the little son of God is surely one of great faith!

“So it goes for the matter of heart as you so live your lives in a material world. You will soon learn the Law of Love and become the benign ones who are more wise than your years as you see how I embrace you. Once you know me, you will know yourself. Once you learn of me, you will see. Once you hear me, you will be attracted more and more to my voice as I quietly, gently nudge you northwards. It is then you attune and become a fused entity with my Spirit within. There it is that you know the oneness that we are, and so you speak the voice of Spirit and you type my notes as if it is a natural course of a teacher in your midst. So here I am with thee as we are joined as one in this endeavour to reach out to many who may care to listen and be aware of what is possible. 

“Naturally, as a river runs down a stream, as it meanders it cuts and fills along the way as it carves and deposits sediment, so too, does your life with me have many meanders where much is carved and much is deposited along the way and you will find surprises as those meanders go. There is always something new to learn and always does it become a great adventure in new thought brought to you so you now see there is far more to the river than just the meanders itself. How it goes for you is entirely up to your willingness to abide in with me as I abide with you. Know that I am always with you and that you are very much loved. 

“This is all for now for the lesson of the nature of your growth and that is always when you are abiding with me and allow for the flow of my Spirit to dwell with thee. I bid you a good day and may we continue in doing more lessons that I have for you to take. G’day.”

S: Thank you Father for such a beautiful lesson as you have described it in a way we can all relate to and be encouraged with your words. And yes, I pray we may continue in more lessons as they may come. Amen.

End.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Pre'Mtor - the Nature of Growth: the RRG Process and More
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 11:47:52 pm »
There is quite an iceberg in your post Sue, suggest you keep at it as long as Father can stand the public exposure and the revelation of the Almighty Absolute and Supreme.  New stuff needs some pictures taken through a new post of yours Sue--  go for it!   Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2020, 03:17:50 am »
Father, could you elaborate on the new subject you have brought forward to me regarding the Absolute Supreme? Silence, waiting….

What do you have to say further to that Father? Waiting….

P: There is a new thought being placed and it has got to do with the rearrangement being made in the Absolute realm of totality. It is rather difficult to constrain this into such a limiting perspective in your language. It is a huge concept to place it in words, but suffice it said, the key word here is the “culmination” of all experiences being placed squarely with an Entity capable of dealing with the time universes. Do not confuse the Deity Absolute and the Absolute Supreme. These are two different Entities entirely although they do function in the sense of totality of time. One has the experiences collected so-to-speak; the other is future tense of potentials. There are actualities and potentials and these two Entities do play a part in relation to how growing in a time universe operates and functions. Drawing a picture is fairly premature at this stage as it does not include those aspects of Universe completion. Keep in mind the Grand Universe is still progressing and maturing in its status and has a newly formed Age to enter into. All of this is emerging and will require new and greater Entities that can embrace what converges as a Universal whole in unity.

S: Father I sense a complexity here but is there a reason for you to bring this to our attention?

P: Yes, indeed it appears a complex arrangement in which a great deal of the Universes will converge into a single unit, to put it in a more simple way and yet there is way more to it than just that as it involves so many to mature in one single chain that moves a machinery to its destination. The reason this is brought to your attention is due in part to the revelation you all have received in regards to a New Universe Age and that does point to a new direction in relation to where it all leads to in the totality of time. As you can tell, time ends and infinity begins. And this is the point I make here is why you are requiring a greater reference than just focussing on time. Time as you know it has a beginning and an end. Infinity has none of that at all. Where do you think time goes when it ends?

S: Well, that is an interesting question as I have not thought it that way and since you asked where does time goes when it ends, well in my mind it ends in a full stop in material life as I know it but then again I am to take up life again in the morontial form in the morontial worlds and find there is also a huge wheel of time spiralling inwards towards the Isle of Paradise where time does not exist at all in your presence Father. Do I get this right? If so, then that means time ends when we are face to face with you Father in the Receiving Circle of Infinity. Since time is just a limiting life construct in which a cycle of life is experienced from birth through to natural death, the life in the Spirit however is continual and ever growing in an eternal adventure where we confront the enormity of what infinity is and how great your brilliance is. As such I can understand we may need capable Entities that can embrace the totality of time as it is rather huge in itself and yet it pales in comparison to the Infinite I Am. So in another sense, we have just scratched the surface of a proverbial iceberg of existential Deity in all its glory. Do I make sense here Father?

P: Sue you have really got eyes that see beyond the blackboard and out to the nether space you know nothing about and yet you see me everywhere! Good. I think you have grasped as much as can be from a massive concept that requires you to go through many schools to see why there is a need for totality to be embraced by such capable Entitiies that I have placed to create that sense of order and perfection. It has to be, otherwise it becomes a spaghetti universe. I am the Controller, I am the Father that holds it all together in perfect harmony and in a synchrony that brings music to your and my ears! Do I make it better for you to see?

S: Yes, Father I am happy that you are allowing us a glimpse to the deeper parts of the Universal organization and how it will operate in a manner that creates intelligent harmony and a great unity in Spirit as you are in essence Spirit with the Eternal Son. I thank you for bringing more to my attention regarding this subject as it appears a great new thought you are now impressing upon us all as to addressing the changes in the Universe order and how the New Universe Age is being directed.

P: This is to enable you to see a great deal of work has been placed since god the supreme blew himself up and is no more. What is now being placed is to reinvent the time universes to be a collective whole within the Absolute Supreme to act as the repository of all time. It is sort of like you would see as in a time capsule you would place in the ground and then after some decades, some others will find it and dig it up and look at the capsule of what time was like in a certain era. In this way it is a capsule of all time and then is translated to the Deity Absolute as the final arbitrator of future destiny as to the call to Infinity and beyond. Do I make myself clear?

S: This is now getting rather beyond our comprehension but it is doable to see as time is an experiment to understand infinity better and to be able to grasp it even if it is just a capsule. I can see how tiny that capsule is given how enormous the time universes are and yet it still pales in comparison to what we are destined in our future lives with you Father. You are truly amazing! That much I can say with all deep respect as this is far greater than all that we can perceive in our little finite minds.

P: I will have to leave it there as it is sufficient in the way that I have explained it in a way for you all to comprehend it and how these Entities, the Absolute Supreme and the Deity Absolute will operate and function in the New Universe Age. I sense you are tiring and require rest. I sign out for now. More later on. G’day.

S: Thank you Father so much for such a huge concept brought forward to us and it will take a while for us to grasp all that you have given us. Thank you for your patience with us and for understanding our finite natures when it comes to such an intelligent organisation you have for us to see and know of. May we pause in prayer to give you thanks Father for all that you do and for keeping us informed for what we will need to be aware of as it concerns us all in our universal careers. Amen.

T/R Note: What a difference it is when I turn off the T.V. and tune out of the world and tune into what Father is saying to us. He obviously has a lot to speak on and is keen to get more out to enable us to see a whole lot better. I hope this is helping you readers to understand the enormity of the new subject being broached and how it is now becoming known to us of a well organised machine we have now operating in the great halls of the Grand Universe. I see more coming as the chain of command is being redressed for new roles to take on and to hold well as Father makes it clear to all of us. I sense a renewed air of hope and promise now being placed and for us as time beings to have confidence in going forward with our beloved Adjuster in the long journey Father has for us to enjoy. Hallelujah!

Sue/7inOcean
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 03:25:37 am by 7inOcean »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2020, 07:39:54 am »
Sue:  Excellent.

Do not start being self limiting again.  It surfaces when you ask why tell us this?  Or:  this is far too much . . . . .   It is not too much.  And you make me feel bad for being one to ask, why don't you tell us more, instead of why do you tell us this at all?  I will never understand that question and your Adjuster answered you well and with full common place courtesy to such a question.  

I have gathered from statements made in your post above some rather startling views.  Let me state those views in plain English:

1 -  The Deity Absolute is the final arbiter of what experience the new supreme Absolute Supreme feels justified to make part of the Master Universe unity.

That is different from the old idea of supremacy which used the supreme being to bring to the Paradise Trinity that which would be used to unify the Master Universe as a totality.

Question for Premtor:  What difference does the Deity Absolute make to the unification process the Trinity did not have?

2 -  The Absolute Supreme is a new concept about experiential unification.  As such it involves all time creatures without exception.

Question: Is that right, Premtor?  By that I am asking if all ascenders are subject to the idea of Absolute Supremacy?  How doe the angles become completion angels?  Is there such a thing as a difference of ascension depending on how the Absolute Supreme handles the question of ascension and free will?   The question suggests I am not sure free will is compatible with the unification of supreme actions in ascension.

3 - The Absolute Supreme is a new system to express the method through which the Master Universe is finalized using  the idea of time to obtain experience that cannot be gotten any other way.  

Question: Just how do the billions of other supreme entities already created conform to the level of the Absolute in cooperation with the Absolute Supreme?

4 - As I understand your lesson Premtor, the head Deity is now existing along with the work of the Deity Absolute rather than with the Paradise Trinity.  Is that correct ?

I have asked for details you can share with that condition above, I know, but to what extent does the Deity Absolute control the actions of the Absolute Supreme development' i.e., to what extent is the Absolute Supreme so all pervasive?  Is there the immanence of the Absolute Supreme; as well as the eminence of the Absolute Supreme to be encountered in material lives?

Sue, I have drawn a line to ask this:

Where do we go with this concept?  Does the new 1st epochal revelation address this idea of the Absolute Supreme at all?

If it does, how does it meld with the Master Spirit concept of mind association with ascenders?  Do the Ancients of Days still rely on the Reflective Spirits now that Majeston is curtailed in his operations with the Local Universes?  

Further, Sue you regard this as an exercise in abstraction.  I do not.  I frankly do not understand where  your thoughts go to seeing abstraction as a useless exercise when in fact abstraction is where the unity of a Master Universe lies, as there is no such thing as a pound of unity without a pound of abstraction underneath it.   You seem to doubt the need for real time exercises yet this is what your Adjuster gave to you in fullness or in spades as I like to say.  For that reason I am asking you to provide further lessons through your Thought Adjuster to see if we can flesh out what has to be abstraction into a living entity that must find its way into time better than it is right now.  Right now, it seems, we are missing pieces that new Deity needs to comply with its responsibilities.

I must say to Father, what are the responsibilities of the Absolute Supreme in comparison to the old god the supreme.  I am trying to hone myself into a view which places the Absolute Supreme in a place more than you have intimated so far.  

I thank you for your consideration of these questions and concerns, and I feel slightly guilty of being something of a human smart ass to question so deeply of something so new, and will behave if I must.   Thank you most deeply for these t hings in consideration of my very junior view of most things Infinite.

Ron

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2020, 02:08:46 pm »
Thank you kindly Ron. There is a lot of thought put into your questions and I am deeply considerate as much as you are. Yes you do point out a lot that needs to be brought out in regards to the responsibilities of the AS and its relation to the DA and the Trinity. My Adjuster is hinting to me even as I read your question. Something is abuzz I am sure. I have taken notes in my notebook as I read your questions, all the while the TA is watching how I think through your questions. I have to dwell more on those questions and how the TA looks at them. You are right to request that I press further to flesh out more details on this subject. I have to go to work shortly and will return to it later this day to inquire this matter with TA as to what further can be said. The initial impression I am getting is that the Universal Father is the Controller and Unifier when it comes to these Entities. I am not sure what is being hinted and how much change has been made. Again I will need to take it from the TA after my work when I sit to ponder more on this and hear what Pre'Mtor may share with me. Thank you so much for an interesting response. Good day to you all.

Sue/7inOcean

Offline wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2020, 03:28:23 pm »
@Sue, I grapple with these thoughts too as we scurry around to gather the necessary components that will bring about a semblance of unity; which maintains the integrity of infinity, so that we too can ascend.
We have been told 'unity is achieved only when ALL the CONSUMMATORS work together'. The new Absolute Supreme's job description is in the making and we're privy to witness the unfolding thereof! What a tremendous advantage to our ascension careers. Wendy
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 03:59:18 pm by wendy.winter »

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2020, 05:45:22 am »
QandA from Ron Besser(see above post):

Qtn ONE: What difference does the DA make to the unification process the Trinity did not have?

A: word popped in: “functionality: it has to be functional, to be useful, like a well oiled machine

Qtn TWO: This is a difficult question - one that hinges on free will and unification of the AS’s actions

A: Adjusters have a role in this. Father is the Controller and Unifier. AS’s actions report to Father in relation to unification as only Father can do that. AS is a “repository” for the Trinity’s use.

Qtn THREE: Ron uses the words “conform”, “how” and “in cooperation”.....

A: The only way that is doable is faith and love in the Father as the Universe Controller and the AS(Absolute Supreme) is also acting for Father’s purposes.

Qtn FOUR: 

A: These are Trinity Entities - Father Entities endowing other aspects of control and presence - The Master Universe as a time construct is growing into perfection - hence the Perfector of Time. 

The immanence/emmanence of AS is very much akin to the Adjuster work as well as the Spirit-fused angels.

RB: Where do we go with this concept? Does the 1st Epochal Revelation address the idea of AS at all?

The mention of the word “abstraction” [meaning - the quality of dealing with ideas rather than events or something that exists only as an idea] and further request to seek out this “abstraction” into living entity that must find its way into time better than it is right now - we are missing pieces that new Deity needs to comply with its responsibilities. RB further presses on inquiring the matter of responsibilities of the AS and its role of placement.

A: Yet to be revealed, to conceptualize, to manifest itself through space-time and in all the Local Universes - You will need to wait and see as to its revelation of its creation.

Both the DA and the AS corresponds and reports to the Paradise Trinity frequently to engage universal actions in time. The Trinity is very much involved with the DA and the AS - nothing or no Entity, for that matter, behaves independently as it were in the old supremacy. Rather, it is a familial dynamic. So the DA and the ASs’ responsibilities are interchangeable in with the Father and the Trinity unity. It corresponds with TRI-unity of function. (Adjuster emphasises the capital and lowercase placed in the word TRI-unity).

Ron, please excuse me here, I am relating what I am given/sensing from TA. Hence, why the answers are short and to the point as I receive them. 

Wendy, thank you for your comments and greetings to you. The Consummator of Universe Destiny is outside of the Master Universe and is not mentioned by my TA in these briefings. The thought is that they are looking in with concern (i.e. due to the rebellion) and with jubilation now, that the Paradise Trinity are reinventing the machinery of the Time Universes and are allowing greater Adjuster input as they do the work of the Father’s love in all Ascenders.

The Consummators are the watch-carers and know much more than we do. The secret of the universe design is safe with them on one caveat: it must culminate into perfection, as it is the Father’s mandate which is so clearly stated for all time creatures (namely, be it mortal beings, non-mortal beings, angelic beings, High Sons and Great Spirit Entities and so on). All are to “be ye perfect, as I Am perfect” (says the Father).  That is what is being relayed to me as it comes as I write this. 

Okay, these are my notes as my TA helps me to get this in some sort of sensible order in the way the questions were placed. Now I pause and listen carefully to what Pre’Mtor would like to add in answering these inquiries. Prayer: Father these are valid questions and remarks and I find them intelligently placed, can you please describe to me what responsibilities and changes are being made in relation to the newly formed Absolute Supreme(AS)?

P: Yes, I can describe to you, but please pause to reflect on what was the previous old supreme. You all know well it worked fine up till a certain point in which it was immature to notice a decision on its own can have adverse reactions and consequences. As such, you know what happened and the rest was history. Now enter a newly formed AS Entity entirely transformed from the old as it no longer can act on its own merits but in relation and always in uniformity with the will of the Father. This is now the safety-catch mechanism whereby all time experiences are now in a “repository” that the Father/Trinity has the keys to and are the drivers of the machinery of Time and for that matter the Master Universe. The DA is also in unison with this newly created mechanism whereby it gives substance to the DA’s function of potentialities.

The AS grants that, just as you would see a house standing without a roof. The DA is the roof but oh so much more as it can also develop into a high rise tower that can reach to the outer limits. Such does the AS and the DA function as one unit and construct, and as such, are ever dependent on the Master Designers to make it workable in all facets of extenuating growth. 

Sue here: suddenly there is a pause - a silence...I wait for it to resume the discussion….
Dear Father, I lost the connection with you, will you continue please?......

P: That is interference once again and you caught it good. I have had to pause in wait, as the circuit I am using gets pulled by those who wish to pull the rug out from under us. Be aware this is always going to be occurring, but I need you to remain strong in your energy to resist the temptation to give up. You did not, and so I am able to reconnect only because you are able to withstand the antagonisms the rebels keep pulling at every side. You are vigilant, good!

Now this: I am still going to allow further discussion but it needs to be placed well in the revelatory papers. Mantutia, do you have this included in your work on the 1st Epochal Revelation?

Mantutia is speaking now: Pre’Mtor, this is a newly constructed concept and I am not privy to the detail you are now making known. I am adamant this must now be included in another paper perhaps as either an additional Paper in the new book or it could further be placed as an edition in a periodical piece later on. However, there are sufficient essays on this very subject and that is included in the new book and is discussed at length as to the very construct you are allowing us to recognise as fully being addressed. It has been somewhat of an idea of a reinvention and now it seems it has come to pass. I am delighted, as it is confirming what most of us of our ilk have suspected that may come to be. Your discussion is most welcome and I am greatly updated to this information. May I recommend that this be further elucidated in the Melchizedek Schools on Salvington?

Pre’Mtor speaking here: Most certainly Mantutia Melchizedek. You will get that handed to you from the Ancients of Days as we are allowing all SuperUniverse Capitals to learn of these changes. Further, as the Adjuster of Sue, I am making it plainly obvious to a mortal of time, who can transmit me, to understand that at least there is something afoot that brings good news to all Ascenders who understand the importance of having an orderly function in and beyond the Master Universe. This is as much as needed to be grasped as that, in and of itself, secures the process of Ascension of Time creatures to perfection. 

That will be all for now and I sign out. I bid you well and may my peace be with you all. Yours truly, your Father. 

END.

Sue’s Prayer: Thank you Father, thank you Mantutia Melchizedek so very much. I am greatly educated by what you have shared and given to us to know. Amen. 

Ron, I thank you for the questions you have asked, as they are incredibly important ones and as such has prompted the TA to respond through me as I go through the motions of each. As it is in my mind, it is beyond me, but the TA is able to cut through and nudge all these responses and I quickly catch it and write them down. It is still a lot of practice as I feel I am still trying to get it right. In this case, it came through in ways, I have to be quick to jot it down in my notebook these thoughts that come out from nowhere!!!

I hope I got most of this right. When I look back on these pages. I think it has a lot there that answers but very briefly. I am delighted that Mantutia came in on this and is recommending further Papers on this subject. I am not sure if it is covered already in the new book or whether it may require a periodical revelation to come later on. It seems to me a tentative proposition as they(upstairs) are still uncertain as to the timing of this.

I will leave it there for now until my TA or others of you with your TA would also like to speak on it as well. 

I am tired now after a busy working day. I think it best I give this a rest for now. Good night, dear brothers and sisters! And once again I wish to thank you Father for all that you do, it is surely good news you herald for us to know. May the Father’s peace be with you all. 

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2020, 10:51:58 pm »
Thank you Sue.  And Wendy, for your attention to an important detail such as ascension consequences.  I am letting this rest a minute for things to catch up if they will.  Often it works if we let a concept lie still for a moment or two we can more detail and I think  that is what will be done later.  After all we are speaking to the underlying reformation of the time-space additions from outer space level OSL1 to portent to a new time-space laboratory around Nebadon and its Federated Universe States. 
Do you realize what that portends?  Sounds to me some additional space areas are to be added to the inner time limits.   A new concept yet more.  I am anxious to hear more ladies.   Ron

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2020, 01:36:55 am »
QUOTE:

“After all we are speaking to the underlying reformation of the time-space additions from outer space level OSL1 to portent to a new time-space laboratory around Nebadon and its Federated Universe States.
Do you realize what that portends?  Sounds to me some additional space areas are to be added to the inner time limits.   A new concept yet more.  I am anxious to hear more ladies.   Ron” END QUOTE

Ron, it seems to me it used to be that the OSL1 was the Ultimate’s zone, but due to the rebellion of both the Ultimate/Supreme the OSL is somewhat getting little attention or notice of late.  It is interesting that you bring up the OSL1 that is to add itself as a new “time-space lab” around Nebadon and its Federated Universe States.

RON - That the OSL1 is considered as an addition to the time space area is not true.  That was dictated to me under the heavy sedation of an Absolute that never speaks without misleading to check on my ability to discern fable from truth.  Wipe that idea out right now, but to me it was not unreasonable to see it as possible.  Here is a dictation I am told to hold well:   MICHAEL OF NEBADON: "We amass no such idea up here in Nebadon, Sue, but Ron was distinctly told not to harbor any grief for the missing supreme, but to allow that the once pristine OSL1 was to be used as a laboratory for outer space conveyance of new principles we must all adopt.  I see the use of OSL 1 this way as useless, yet the Deity Absolute dictated that directly to Ron to say.  Ron saw it as a rather clever way to utilize supremacy in terms of adopting the h igher concepts of the supreme with the ultimate.  For that reason I fell back in a faint and heard the FATHER say this:

"Ron is mistaken not, but it is premature to say it.  HE is already wearing the mantle of a heart and soul who can discern the truth at  great distance and offered no objection to what to anybody else would be absurd.  But it is NOT absurd, but it is premature to talk about it and I rather he and You stand away from using  the idea at all.  I am premature to even say this, and that is to tell Ron he cannot work this all the time and stay on my good side for reasons of State demand I be fair to all constituencies and I must refer this back to the Deity Absolute to make sense of the idea in the present era."

DEITY ABSOLUTE - "The difference we make to each other people is that I know the future from the present.   For that reason we must care not to over state that which is only a possibility today.   For that reason Ron is told to refute the idea that OSL 1  is to be used as a chamber of thought for processing higher levels of supremacy for the future development of OSL2, OSL3, and some of OSL4.   OSL4 is a special case and Ron knows that and holds his breath he hears correctly about that special place  called OSL4. 

"In any case, the trial must be to see to it that the entire matter is hushed up for the moment, and we request that Sue let it lie as Ron must let it lie for future reporting.  K"

RON here:  I am without a doubt they are being very fair to us Sue.  OSL1 is not a mistake to speak of, but as its use for extemporary business of a modified supreme  adjunction to the time space areas, we are reminded to mind our own business and let the  concept set idle while the Deities contemplate we humans for being able to understand how space areas might be used in spite of the failure of god the supreme to modify our minds to understand anything about the use of space areas of the future.  K

SUE:

You hint on added space areas to the “inner time limits” as in the quote above. Does this infer that there is some sort of leakage of the OSL1 into the Nebadon Federation, since Nebadon and Urantia has been reported to us some time ago as almost next door to OSL1 as almost like a gateway to it and hence it is probably here that you are bringing up the possibility of the time-space areas being open for business. Does this now include the work of the Ultimate with the Absolute Supreme?

RON -  If we make the supposition that OSL1 is to be used as a test laboratory for something to do with a modified concept of supremacy, then there does not have to be leakage as you put it Sue.  OSL1 rotates clockwise around Paradise.  Time universes rotate counter-clockwise, and therefore the mere presence of OSL1 as an adjunction to time=space is so awkward, it fully unbalances the idea of universe unity when one part of time is subdivided into a region it cannot reach due to the fact that OSL! has a strip of  quiescent space in place no space ship can penetrate to get to OSL1 from time.

I know those things as you do.  However, with the Universal Father as Controller here, I see no apparent discussion possible that negates the use of OSL1 so long as the Controller adjudicates time to include a huge new space area as its own, and reduces the amount of quiescent space to afford a rapture like experience to travel between countervailing space rotation areas.   Right now the idea is very awkward for reasons already stated, but I accept the fact that the Father is capable of making the impossible now work in the future possible.

The idea of "leakage," is never appropriate when speaking of alternating space rotation areas as we have here, and then of course you also know that OSL2 rotates counterclockwise around Paradise itself and that pattern holds out to the 5th OSL as well.

The work of the ultimate Sue, is off that table right now too.  AS I understand it, the ultimate, and I use no capital in spelling ultimate, is modified along with the idea of the CONCEPT of the supreme and of the ultimate now.  That does not mean Sue, that some compromise can be found by existential Deity, for Spirit and Mind and cohabitation of the Absolute at least in OSL 4 is likely.  But this is far too rich for me to conjecture what all this means, first to time, and then to the future of the Master Universe Ages to come.   It is all mist over the path to the future on this.

SUE:

And therefore if this is being open, does this open up areas of work for Finaliters to enter? And for that matter for Ascenders to be aware of the future work is being created.  It opens up a lot of thinking as to the Ascension Careers if this is being broached to us through your post above. You are considering a “New Concept and yet more” and for what I can figure out is that with the previous plan with the god the supreme with the ultimate was to be for progression into OSL areas and now it seems with the changes in the newly formed NUA and the Absolute Supreme, it appears the Outer Space Levels are still being an area to explore as they are now added space regions for advanced Spirit Beings as Finaliters and so on who are to grow in. The only problem I have is how does this work given what we have learned of the rebellious actions of the old Ultimate and God the Supreme. It could work when there is such renovation as to include new personalities that represent ultimacy and supremacy.

RON - "I set this area aside because you use the term Finaliter.  The age of ultimacy was to be the home finalization for Finaliter work.  We are sixth stage spirits in time when assigned to work in time in a Finaliter Corp always of about 1,000 or so in number each.

But we already know that the there was a suspension of swearing in of new Finaliters last month.   I report that from the Deity Absolute, and He says this:  "FINALITERS are now out of the question as ultimacy figures mostly because they are sixth stage spirits and do not attain  7th stage spirit finally until they are addressed now by the Deity Absolute, and individual destinies refigured as to how Finaliters today become acclaimed for work in OSL2 and OSL3.   For that reason we dare not expound on this area of revelation until we know just how the FATHER as CONTROLLER deems it necessary to refigure the work of perfected mortals at all.   Does this mean that the future destiny of ascending humans is now off the table insofar as working in the outer space levels?  The question is open, but the answer is not available, probably not for eons of time as it is.  K"

Ron here again: I think we must just let this area alone too Sue.  It is fair to question what happens to us as perfection finds us today.  The answer is we still may use Ascendington as our home.  But what do we do with such an exalted sphere beside to sit there and work philosophy and/or puzzles before the majesty of our Father?  I have said from the beginning that the dilution of supremacy requires a dilution of destinies but I have no idea how that works when we have trillions of human beings being raised on material planets, who die, are resurrected, and than attain Paradise, and are embraced not by any supreme, but by a modified Deity Absolute.   Most of us will never be embraced by the Trinity to become Mighty Messengers and so on, but many of us will fill in the Corps of Finaliter destinies, even though the Corps of Finaliter beings are stopped in their tracks at this moment . 

I will go further:

The idea of Finaliter service appeals to me a lot.  But that is not the end all of how a human might serve in his or her perfection before the Father of All.  It is not inconceivable that the idea of a Finaliter remains, but that we are modified as a Finaliter to become seventh stage spirits and are embraced by the Deity Absolute for other profound service.

SPOKESMAN FROM THE URANTIA FINALITER CORPS:
"We demand nothing here but to state we are very busy on Urantia as a place of remorse not, but of joy and corresponding work for God the Father in all modalities.

"We are glad to have this moment to state to you that as FINALITERS in eternity, we are also people perfected before the Universal Attributes of God the Father as such.  In that remarks are tow poignant statements:

"ONE:   we are sure we are eternal.

"TWO:  we are sure we are perfected.

"Beyond all of that is the idea we are as we are and cannot be modified to do any other work other than the administration of space areas now reserved for ultimacy.  That is  the official stand and we should speak to this in a separate post if Sue can manage our frequencies as Ron easily does it without having the slightest problem in grasping the entirety of our broadcast.   For that reason we say this too:

"Ron is beyond the pale in most cases.  He lives as he works and his looking at us as a friend of the court, and we are, but keep in mind that supremacy is our work first, and God the Father, has not real attribute to share with us other than we are fully fused with Father as ourselves.    That presents a really dicey problem for Father, for the Eternal Son, and for you, Mother of all Spirits, the Deity Absolute as preferred in the presence in the UNIVERSAL ABSOLUTE.  Be assured we are addressed daily by the Universal Absolute in order to stand for ourselves in place in this space area alone.  For that reason no one comes to see us except the Deity Absolute as conditioned by the Universal Absolute, and that is to help us understand what the Deity Absolute now asks of us. 

"As a result of all of this, we stand alone on Urantia worrying about Ron and his severe dislike of the Creative Spirit, as he is showing cause and effect far too soon, but none the less, it is trialing him greatly and we do not understand how that can be.  However, the Deity Absolute now reconfigures the heart of Ron to be that of a swollen elephant of time and not any thing in particular we should worry about.    While that is a patch to get over the error that occurs with Ron, it does not explain his violent dislike of the supreme and its choice to force Ron into being compliant with  the rules of supremacy, and that is while Ron knows they are in error for Urantia at this time.  How he knows that is beyond our scope here, but it is fully expounded in his heart as an attack upon his life. 

"With purchase now to our Finaliter Corp, we address Ron seldom now as he cannot achieve synchrony with any of us as true representatives of the supreme.   For that reason we have erased Ron off our list of contacts, mostly because he is too ill to sustain us in trued freedom as we must allay the idea of supremacy at all costs, and for that reason Ron has nothing to do with the Finaliter Corps as represented by us today.   I am Finaliter Osiris and for that reason Ron you are assigned to me to take a break soon and get yourself unwounded from all of this and work your new book with alacrity with my protection, AND THAT IS THE 1st EPOCHAL REVELATION notwithstanding you Ron have produce ORIGINS and that stands as an amazing text in spite of the little errors that now sprinkle it over the last hurrah on Urantia.  T he supreme meant to bless it before he died, but could not and it fell into oblivion until it was rescued by Steven Gitz and that is another story entirely. 

"I am OSIRIS, and this is not  the last time we communicate either to you Ron or maybe to Sue or Amethyst.  Whoever takes this over for us in the future Ron, as long as you stay on Urantia, you are under my care too, and that is a huge remark from one, OSIRIS, who never had anyone to take care of before.  Be assured this is as sudden as it is for me to speak to you all today at Ron's request as well.  You see Sue, Ron takes the bull by the horn always and as a result gets rewards no one expects ever to happen.  I am surprised by it too, and for that reason I return this now back to MICHAEL OF NEBADON."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -  "Ron, as usual, we are out of words for  this.  I have no idea why Osiris is suddenly straddled with you as a ward.  What can Father do but ask OSIRIS to st and by as FATHER Himself must construe this as a reward for literacy beyond comprehension from Salvington to you Ron.  You fight all who force you out of work yet you are forced daily to sleep long hours without compensation from spirit or humans and yet you make it work daily as best you can without flinching.  I have no work for you at the moment Ron, but that is only  passing and your legs are reaching emergency proportions and you worry being taken by ambulance being fully crippled by paralysis of your legs entirely.  Be assured if that takes place you are removed quickly and without fanfare.  I am sure that device is restated but it must be removed now.     ???? [break]

DEITY ABSOLUTE - "OSIRIS you are one of the few Finaliters I know who can stand this experience in your perfection.  I am awarding you to Ron and vice versa as he must learn to objectify revelation permanently as his course forever I am quite sure.  He and MANTUTIA get along beautifully, and he and  you OSIRIS, are together more often than not while he fusses with the horror of leg pain beyond the pale and yet finds all day long to work out materials as though they truly belong to him too.  Be assured those devices that drive you crazy Ron are not easily  removed, and we do so now, please let that man alone!  he is not yours to tinker with . . . .

"As a result of OSIRIS stepping forward to speak to Ron on this mighty subject we also understand that the supremacy of  the moment on Urantia is faulting all of us for speaking to this now.  Well, they will have to learn there is more to understand then they know ever, and for that reason Sue, you must stand awhile before this clarifies with Ron too.  He is not in control as you all feel he is, but is out of control right now over the work of the blank blank supreme seraphim at his side raising hell as he types.  It is gone Ron as she cannot stand the energy drain it takes to do this to you, but at the same time she has reserves all around her that now refuse to touch this entire matter again.  Let it ride well for now Ron!

"We address one matter of huge importance to MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  You have raised a huge family on Urantia that hears nothing but itself.  Right now the entire nation called the United States is on the verge of civil disruptions over the new President to take office.  The  Trump administration has forced the view the election was rigged and it was NOT.  However, Trump insists on being treated as a potentate and will get the back of the hand from the new administration.  For that reason we are pulling out of the entire matter until the Courts settle the truancy of Trump for good and may advise a prison term for the gentleman.   But we must address Ron here too:  he has not done anything but offered service and has been blasted by all sides for a truancy called "to big for your pants."   He says not and that the probability of all this working is great and it needs considerable support but feels it is the one way to make it known just how God works daily in everyone's life.  I agree with the view entirely and so does MICHAEL OF NEBADON, but the supreme  takes issues over hot that  concept but over a human stepping forward to bring it on. 

"For that reason then, OSIRIS, is assigned to protect the young lout Ron Besser, and that is not funny for you are as you hardly understand any thin prepared for your administration of  the Magisterial Foundation which you are pressing so hard right now for funding.  You feel you are obligate to discern just how to distribute the 1st epochal revelation, and so far there is in your kitty enough money now to mail the initial copies out easily.  Just keep in mind though Ron, you have to go to a publisher/printer to get more copies when the first 3,000 copies run out and they will quickly I assure you.  Keep in mind you are a non profit and need people to run this with you but you cannot afford salaries yet and so on.  OSIRIS is empowered to scour the world for funds for this but beware you have battles galore to do it."

OSIRIS, COMMANDER FINALITER of the Urantia Finaliter Corp -
"I am now authorized to speak easily Ron.  You are battling a supreme seraphim at your side trying to undo this post.  If she does she meets death.   For reasons of State this post must be seen for now and let it ride for centuries if we have to as I dare not produce a push out of  supremacy at all, but I dare make this clear:  You supreme seraphim are used to capitals to address you in English, but you are now demoted to the place of origins, and that is not to your glory, but to your loss of sense to deal this all the time while he tries to write without error.  You are now losing the battle and you know it and  the one who replaces you is dead too if she persists.  For reasons of State Ron, I dare not propound on this change much, but you must lead your life according to your needs too and those legs are broken badly and you cannot fix them without God at all.  I am not authorized to do anything about them or those who attend you now, but beware they are on thin ice and must prepare for dissolution if My Council decides to eliminate the entire crew that plays this game now.  I am OSIRIS  and greet you another day.  K"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "We close this for length alone Sue.  It is not fully stated what happened here this morning and you Ron are curious why you are so well attended as you would be happy to have your legs normalize and keep care of yourself.  No one understands the deal yesterday that harmed you so badly but there are things afoot we must guard against and make a promise to you and to those on this discussion forum, to learn they are under the gun from immense force to be aware of in all of their coming work.   For reasons of State, I close this quickly as I see the entire matter coming to a head quickly and Father is signalling to shut all down.  Thank you. K:

END

I am getting a quiet wall right now as it seems, like you suggest above to let it lie and perhaps more detail can come later on, after all it is a subject that is developing and taking shape by the sounds of it. Thank you for such an interesting hint being suggested to you.  This would certainly make the Nebadon Federation a gateway for workers from Orvonton to enter into new areas of time-space to explore their potentials. Is this what is now being created for us to consider?

Sue/7inOcean
« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 05:45:24 am by Ron Besser »