Author Topic: HIS HARVEST  (Read 773 times)

Wenebojo

HIS HARVEST
« on: January 06, 2021, 10:52:27 am »
Teacher : GAIA                       T/R : Wenebojo                          Date : 01/06/2021                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     This is GAIA, many of you may remember me as your planetary supreme ? Today I speak through this transmitter known on this forum as Wenebojo. I have come to say a few things through this one, not because he can hear this voice better than the rest of you. But for the simple reason that he is a healer. Much like I was as your planetary supreme. He indeed likes to think of me as mother nature and I am or was that to all of you. Like myself in my former days here, this transmitter when he sees something that is broken, he tries to fix it. Returning it thusly in his way givin freely from his FATHER MICHAEL OF NEBADON to once again see or witness the beauty in all things. As they were meant to be and believe it or not, still are, through eyes that wish it so.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    This is not going to be a talk about recycling your plastic bottles or aluminum cans. For in this area it is far too late for man to save the earth. Neither will you be able to change those companies and factories that burn fossil fuel by standing in front of their gates with protest signs. But still is there just a little time left as you know it, to recycle your relationships with each other. Unless you like the way things are presently ? Then it is indeed too late to recycle you. For this earthly plain has its own way of cleansing, that will begin sooner than later. Your master JESUS did say so long ago that,"the harvest is ready, but the workers are few." So truly spoken then as it still is now.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           So I appeal to this one and those of you that choose to hear with ears that would listen and eyes to witness that which needs much watering, both on your front lawns and your backyards. Meaning that which you are confronted with in your daily experience, as well as that which you forgot to tend to in the back forty of the life you have lived. And how does one accomplish this colossal feat in attending to this expansive garden, you may ask ? Liken to your very house plant that in your preoccupation of  busyness, you forgot to water and is now drooping or hanging down from all sides of it's pot. So too do you have the opportunity to breath life again into your various relationships forgotten, but not entirely gone from your eye's view.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        You can all be gardeners of this place like I was and indeed you are. From studying and reading your history book given formally known as the Urantia Book and the various transmission updates received since it was written. You now have the water that is Eternal to bring back that which was beyond saving. Share then what you have with your family out there in the world, the fields a plenty. For they are in need of the fresh air you can provide, be it a different perspective from their own dismal outlook. Brighten their day and liven that which you have for all for His harvest out there. Liken to a watering can, go outside of yourself  and give that which you have to share from within.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       If it tires  you to be about this business. Just ask for replenishment from your very heart place, not for your own sake, but for the sake of the hearts  that you come across in your journey. For they do thirst for what you have already. I ask please, to give them a proper watering. I leave you now by this well that I have awakened in you. Dip into it, so that all may thirst for it not. This has been GAIA  I leave for now. Goodbye my loves.                                                                                                                                                                                                          
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 11:17:23 am by Wenebojo »

Offline Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: HIS HARVEST
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 02:17:53 pm »
Thank you