Author Topic: Machiventa, Jesus and RA Speaks - Alert System, Gospel of Jesus and more  (Read 1128 times)

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
Speakers: Machiventa Melchizedek, Jesus and RA
Subjects: Alert System, the Gospel according to Jesus, and Planetary Alignments in Universal Affairs
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 02/04/2021 5.00pm (AEDT)

“Yes dear one, take this on cue. This is Machiventa. May I speak?”

S: Do please Machiventa, nice to have you here, go ahead.

“Thank you. I ask that you close your eyes and let these words go as they do for you to receive. Recall that moment of the time when I told you about the colors of alert and what they correspond to. Well it is now to make it a point as they will come in handy soon as things do develop into those new emergency signals that will alert you to take notice. Soon it will come into place. As Jesus makes that moment known of his presence, things will create those alerts as they become more pronounced. I only want to make this awareness known so you know what is to be put in place. It is not only for you, but for others to take this as the alert system that I make it known as that time comes. Please revert to that page of such a colour coded system I have given you some time ago for readers to remember, so you are aware what it is I am speaking to here:

BEGIN QUOTE “Planetary Emergency Codes to be aware of:

Red - that is urgent and disastrous and even catastrophic
Orange- that is imminent and ready to cause havoc
Yellow- that is to raise alarm and be vigilant
Green- An all clear and is safe to continue life uninhibited.

“These codes we will issue to you in the ongoing disasters that is present and emerging on the planet. We do not mince words and I do not either. When I say a certain Colored Code, take heed and listen to our advice appropriate to what this pertains to as your life may depend on it. What we are seeing as a planetary emergency is at this stage is an Orange Code and will lead into a Red Code any moment in the near future. We cannot determine the exact timing but we are certain of the imminent nature of the earth’s internal behavior and its likely venting. The earth’s axis tilt will sway in a way that will cause this to eventuate in all likelihood. The pressure upon the crustal plates will make it collapse in its emergence of subduction and collision as well as for the breaking along certain zones of resistance. These zones of resistance are showing signs of activity and this is what we watch out for. As it is, we are attendant on the planet to be ready and waiting for the time to be of assistance to the humans on the planet. Our activity will most likely be evident in a few to six weeks from now. Such is the imminent dangers you are all to be made aware of. It is sort of like knowing there is a huge wave forming, but we have no way of knowing how it will rise and to what extent it rolls and crashes into the shore as waves oftentimes do on a small scale. But this is on a larger scale unlike anything seen on this planet. I ask that you maintain vigilance and keep calm please while we assess this emergency as close as can be with the Power Directors who are attending to this nature of the earth’s cores fluctuation. END QUOTE”[FROM PREVIOUS TRANSMISSION BY MACHIVENTA DATED 07/01/2020]

“Now that you are aware of this may I speak to one other thing that needs to be clarified. Such colour coded alerts will be placed only when it is deemed to do so and it requires for you to take notice and be quick to take this on a serious nature as it pertains to not only the dangers inherent but to your own safety to take the necessary precautions you may take as best as you can in the coming circumstances that you may find yourself in. I wish only to prepare you and to notify you so you may be ready and do the necessary changes that it may mean to you if it is something that is very much present in your location. If it is not, then you are safe. If it is, then you need to take it seriously. You will know when that time comes of the nature attacks that will arise in your vicinity. Certain earth changes will occur in various areas of the planet more so than others in different times and so it is a good idea to keep a close watch on what is going on around you and act cautiously if things do look to be the case of near and present danger to you and even your loved ones. 

“Do what you can when you are aware to make others aware too when it is safe to do. Obviously, I ask that you may not put yourself in any danger if you feel that it may involve some sort of jeopardy by those who consider you otherwise. Better to run than to bother with some quarrel. Know those who listen and those who do not. Sometimes it is best to keep quiet and be about your safety than get into danger that you can avoid. I make it clear enough to you to be sensible.

“As Planetary Manager, it is my duty to allow for you to notice such alerts and some impending danger that may cause injury or at worse loss of life. Although, you all know that such natural disasters are inevitable and, at times, unavoidable, and as it goes, it is best to do all you can to save yourself and others if you can. People are more inclined to listen in the moment of crises than before the actual event, as it does not appear to be of much of an immediate threat, but to you that listen here, you are aware that these announcements have been going on for so long now in order to prepare you long before such events occur and to enable you to avoid such shocks as it becomes quite part of the understanding you already know and are aware of and so you may be able to assist others to know what you know, when it comes the time to tell it fully. People by then will request what is going on and will need that greater understanding you already know in advance. So I ask that you do have patience, tolerance and perseverance as this takes quite a lot for you to be of good courage and of good faith. 

“Trust me, I know this is not easy for you to do, but when this time comes it will and you will see that it becomes vital and essential as things do become necessary for people to know that this is not the end, but the beginning of a new age to come in the kingdom of God. Jesus will make it known of such a kingdom. We would rather not use the term kingdom but of citizenship in the grand universe of all things. So that all will know there is a greater picture to see than just a planetary crisis as they see it. When the peoples see that, soon it will become clearer in their minds that there is indeed something more for them to concentrate on than just the mere goings on and in their world. 

“Jesus will mention the Ascension Career and it is something that humans will increasingly become aware of what it is and will eventually embrace the truth of what is being shared with them as they soon will see how much more there is to learn than what is already achieved so far on this planet. So much more is to be learned, let me assure you of that as so much is not known or understood even by your scientists, philosophers and religionists, even your historians do not know the full extent of not only of human history but of so much more of the planet, its origins and of the Local Universe from which it is birthed and so much more.  So as you can tell I am allowing for you to see there is way much more for Jesus to speak to for you to know and I am here to assist Him in his endeavours with all of you.

“There is one other thing that I wish to mention, although there is at present a very imminent moment to arrive with the Jesus mission, there is, in fact, a great activity on this side of the veil ready and prepared for all that Jesus may create in your awareness. We know that what He brings is superb beyond all expectations and we are well resourced to handle all that it may bring. Those challenges are many, but they will be met with great minds, great hearts and many good in the will of the Father of All. So you can see the great unfolding of God before you as he cares greatly for you to reach out to Him and embrace His call in you. 

“I am Machiventa Melchizedek calling this to attention and I thank you for listening. I sign out for now, thank you scribe for taking this down, good day.”

S: Thank you Machiventa, it is good to know and be prepared for what you bring to our awareness. I ask if there is any one else that wishes to speak here. Thank you.

“Yes Sue, immediately you are quick to hear this, I am Jesus. Do take this down please as this is a day you know well and it matters not to you as it does not to me. Good Friday. Well it is a shame is it not that they still have me on a cross after all these years. I dislike it much and it is time to put it to bed. I intend to do so very soon and that has to be done in a way that is memorable for all Christians the world over to not ever have a cross on an alter ever, as I will see to it a dove is put in its place as I speak to peace and love as it ought to have its central place in the right way to look at it and not in such sacrificial tones. That is an old hat and it should never be in any book now. What is to be known is the Ascension Career and of the Father of All. Long ago, I told my disciples about the Fatherhood of God, the brotherhood of man and the sonship of God. And so, I revive this once more so as to make known the gospel in which I bring to all of you. Know it now as it is known in the work of the fifth epochal revelation and even that is to be revised very shortly as so much has changed from that period even now. So many revisions are required in your understanding that you do not even know of even now. I make so many new revelations that may astound you. That is coming too. Be prepared to be shocked. I will come not to appease but to bring so much awareness that will surprise you in the brevity of it. 

“New paragraph please scribe. Pause, take a breath. Now this. I wish to state one other thing that needs to be said. Please hear me and know my voice as I speak to you. I AM JESUS. I ask the scribe to capitalise what I just said. That is to emphasize and to make it clear who it is that is speaking to you. You know me because you are mine. Those who do not, are far from me, but they will soon realise and know . So that is all that I wish to say now. More is coming, I assure you and that time is soon approaching. Watch out as it will be epic.”

S: there is silence suddenly. I wait for any more here, I ask for any more to be said here please. 

“Sue this is RA, Jesus has abruptly left to attend to his very imminent moment soon to be placed on the planet. I now speak as Jesus asks me to take over as he has business to attend to. There is much movement afoot and I now take place with you to inform you that you are very close to knowing what is afoot. Certainly you are good to take these messages as they are very much what we wish to convey as this is rapidly evolving as we speak. I ask that you keep in tune with me as I give you what is pressing for you to receive at any moment now. For you and all of you do please standby and wait for further elaborations as we get a hold of what it is now being produced by Michael of Dominion who is collaborating in great measure to acquire as much resource not only for Urantia but for other planets that are to also receive similar incarnations that align with the coming age of renewal for those other apostate planets as your own. There is a contingency effort going on in various galactic centres so to enable a simultaneous progression for Ascenders. This is so that many more are not tagging behind unnecessarily in the Ascension plans that Father instigates for all human ascenders from time and space in the Grand Universe. Orvonton is so tasked, and so is Michael of Dominion in this endeavour to bring it together nicely so done. Jesus’ timing is acute as it not only ties in with this planet, but all other apostate planets that align in the Michael plan as Father allows for this to occur. So as you can see a tid bit of grander proportion to your planetary purpose in line with others as well. There is of course a hint there to tell you of a federated cause to bring it together as one and not have a disproportionate lapse in planetary growth in various systems in this and other Local Universes as well.

“So as you can see, there is an inter-Local Universe collaboration as this, and other growth centres, are so aligned in order for it to allow for Orvonton to complete its SuperUniverse reality of purpose in time and space. No longer is there an experiential deity but a Deity of Absolute that brings all futures as one in all the Grand Universe. That is all for now as this is a subject that broaches super infinity if this conversation continues. I think you know my drift as you got most of that already outlined in the paper on Infinity itself. Suffice to say I end this to tell you much is brought together to enable growth for all who are willing in the Father, and so it is good for you to know as much as this can be absorbed for now. I sign out now and that is all for today, I thank you dear one for taking this time with me and Jesus and Machiventa as we are pleased you are back to receiving as you do so well. Good day and good night to you.”

S: Thank you so much RA, Jesus and Machiventa for some fabulous information and I am happy to keep with you as this presents such goodness to know and thank you Father for all that you do for us all. Amen.

End. 

T/R Note: As it so happens to a laptop, the battery power went low and shut the computer off. So I plugged the power cord to complete the task to copy and paste this transmission for you all to read it. While I was going about it, I got the prompt by Machiventa to not delay this but to get this out as there is an urgency to the reasons for our work here to allow for you to prepare for such coming times ahead. Alright, so I get the prompt, thank you Machiventa and will get this out, pronto! Sue.

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
April 1, 2021, Samara, local time 21.40. Two calls from a customizer.
- Please dictate ...

Hello. This is Probius, write.

We must report the very imminent coming of Christ the Savior.

He will appear in front of you in human form and announce his plans and purpose of arrival.

The world will be in shock and not everyone will understand and accept it correctly. Particular resistance is to be expected from churches and fanatical parishioners. Even riots provoked by supporters of Islam are possible. Unfortunately, blood will be spilled.

All of this will precede the great purge of Urantia. Be vigilant, do not stick your head out, try to unobtrusively explain to people what is happening, but do not expose yourself to danger and do not go into squabbles and arguments, they are fraught.

Let us do the will of our Father in heaven and follow his instructions and recommendations.

Be patient, wait, share in the great work of moving Urantia towards the days of light and life.

While.

- Many thanks, dear Probius, for the information.

1 апреля 2021, Самара, местное время 21.40. Два вызова от настройщика.
- Пожалуйста диктуйте…
Привет. Это Пробиус, пиши.
Мы должны сообщить об очень скором пришествии Христа Спасителя.
Он появится перед вами в человеческом обличии и заявит о своих планах и цели прибытия.
Мир будет в шоке и далеко не все правильно поймут и примут его. Особенное сопротивление следует ожидать от церквей и фанатичных прихожан. Возможны даже беспорядки, спровоцированные сторонниками ислама. К сожалению, прольется кровь.
Все это будет предшествовать большой чистке Урантии. Будьте бдительны, не высовывайтесь, старайтесь ненавязчиво объяснять людям происходящее, но не подвергайте себя опасности и не ступайте в перебранки и споры, они чреваты.
Будем же выполнять волю Отца нашего небесного и следовать его указаниям и рекомендациям.
Терпите, ждите, участвуйте в большом деле продвижения Урантии к дням света и жизни.
Пока.
- Большое спасибо дорогой Пробиус за информацию.

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Both the Second Return of JESUS and the cataclysms are imminent and will create havoc among the population, but which comes first ? In any case, the one will affect the other, whatever the timing. 
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Sue for this and the last 3 or 4 posts from you.  Each recent post has been building up to this one today, I feel.  Thanks to MACHIVENTA, JESUS, and RA for today's urgent message.

Sue, perhaps it may be that They transmitted these most recent messages to you for reason that your particular area has been swarmed with high counts of earthquake activity in you immediate area.  Just yesterday, April 1, did the Kermadec Islands have another 6.5 count on the Richter Scale, which could well be an aftershock from the 7 's and 8's from the last week or so.  So, Sue and Wendy and others in the area, keep a vigil on all counts.

Great work, Sue.....Thanks........Steven

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email

GOOD FRIDAY, APRIL 02, 2021
York, PA 13:00 Local Time
Ron Besser/TR
Second Return and Mission Information

The following is a long post again for which we cannot reduce it further do to the flow of pertinent information that flows into and out of it to all of you.  MICHAEL OF THE DOMINION and of NEBADON.

The above is truly spoken.

I AM JESUS.

Today I must state the following for all of you to hear.

I AM JESUS. Again I state that so it makes it into your mind: I AM JESUS.  Let that sink in.  Ron does all day sometimes and makes sure he compares what should be with what is and finds the entire matter so ludicrous he turns the TV off for blessed silence away from the inanity of the stupidity of so much wasted air time and the money it takes to run it.  But I AM HERE now and you must realize, I AM JESUS and listen:

Ron knows me fully and well, and will not make any noise I do not want him to make.  He is ready to do a lot of things but keeps being pushed back so that he does not know what to do with all he has accumulated.   He fears he must leave Urantia in death and that is a terrible thing to live with, but he faces it calmly as he can and makes the work flow as he can for all you too.  That is the trial we must suffer ourselves at times and this time we say this to all of you:  

Your wish to be part of these Missions is fully understood, but your participation drops when we make statements contrary to your belief systems.  Ron has one superior advantage over most of the non believers in that he never says no to a new idea until it proves to fall with its own dead weight and that is not anything you need know but this: for that reason I have indwelt Ron incessantly for six years now and he never fields a question without asking Me or MICHAEL of NEBADON just what they may wish to contribute.  For that reason I am truly and entirely ready to grant him full participation with My Mission too.  I loved Peter and the other Apostles deeply and they loved Me too.  However, the ascension career forbids humans from going back into the flesh to work a Second Return, for example, because the changes made to a one time human are so great they would no act human once back on Urantia, for example.  

Therefore, I say to all of you, be glad for Ron, as he is as though returned from ascension to Urantia but he never left and was modified in place.  Now we have to save him from the vicious knife attack meted out on him to make him bleed to death.  But they failed but it was in the nick of time we got to him.   For reason of State he never blushes with harm but wonders if he is exaggerating it, and he is not.  But for all of you who cannot fathom these things he is also facing other charges, not of your doing, but of the medical doctors who now see the book for what it is and are ready to talk with him for their own reasons and benefit.  But he must be wary and careful as they all wish exclusive rights and he will not be exclusive rights to anyone when the cures for all are at stake and that is a blessing to us too.  

Doctor Edgar Cayce, known to most of you also reports that his Virginia Institute now sees the book and is ready to talk with Ron as a Fellow and not just as a Member.   The Association for Research and Enlightenment (A.R.E.) , also known as Edgar Cayce's A.R.E., was founded by Edgar Cayce (1877–1945) in 1931 to research and explore subjects such as holistic health, ancient mysteries, personal spirituality, dreams and dream interpretation, intuition, philosophy and reincarnation. A.R.E.'s stated mission is to help people change their lives for the better through the ideas and information found in the Edgar Cayce readings.  

[From:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_for_Research_and_Enlightenment]

I AM JESUS, and we let the rest of this information now flow as it was intended.  JESUS without quotes as I need them not Ron.  K

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK is now on URANTIA.  He is the PLANETARY MANAGER.  I now speak clearly.  The entire matter of the Second Return is at hand, and for now I step back and let other information flow before your eyes.”

BREAM:
"I am the deep sea creature no one knows about until we have a natural disaster, and then I am a natural individual to seek counter measures to make sure everyone hears my voice.  Ron is knowing me as a Midwayer and was told so by his Second Adjuster.  Bulletin 25 is accurate truly and must be assigned some part of your understanding. Remember we speak clearly in it.

MEECHEM:
“I am a Primary Supernaphim.  I speak briefly as well.  No one is ready to take JESUS on but it must be done and so we force the issues slightly.  No one is free of placing no one out of line if they so much as give me trouble.  I expect that but there will be a cleansing of the worst of the worst and they go to the happy hunting grounds quickly that way.  You have a pandemic and it is doing a good job too.  In any case the entire matter of speech and care is done here well enough for all of you to know that Ron’s book ORIGINS is suddenly going viral on Easter weekend and people cannot get enough of it as he speaks fully and truthfully to the entire horror of those diseases without asking for one red cent.  Believe me he could have made a fortune with it and will not.  For that reason we compensate eventually for its cost to be known, but it is well known now and that is the work of God as well as the work of man.

“SECOND:  to all of this is the fact that Ron has two Adjusters.  His primary and a back up that must fulfill that work now and then as the Primary Adjuster is Personalized and the backup Adjuster is not Personalized and therefore works best in the circuitry of the mind for Ron.   Last night Ron spoke with Meechem, and Sananda, and an unknown player that really is the UNIVERSAL FATHER, and for that matter the UNIVERSAL SON aka the ETERNAL SON.  In all cases it was confirmed Ron had to take leave of URANTIA briefly and for another reason he had to stay up until nearly 4am to take care of all of this and is slightly edge worn this morning.  

“THIRD:  there is nothing in Ron this morning but good will and that is to tell all of you he is receiving not only the Personalized Adjuster that is his Primary Adjuster, but the back-up ADJUSTER is making ready to receive JESUS OF NAZARETH quickly as well as both the secondary ADJUSTER and JESUS make use of Ron as a goal pad to defend for ORIGINS is making the best seller list in a month we think and then it must be abridged not by the AMA which is trying to downplay its effects but cannot stop the general public eating it up.  For that reason Ron gets a book award from RAYSON who made sure Ron understood the rules and he embraced them fully and made them work with is way of writing which is par excellence when he can get a good editor to untangle his ways at times.  The editors at Archway did a beautiful job and Ron thanks them fully.  

“We finally say this to you this morning.  ORIGINS is the last of that style of writing as Ron is never fully happy to sit down and take a book length again as he is sick and tired of the back and forth we have to do at times and that is not to be sent to him soon.   Shortly, he begins work on the book of books to hear when it comes available, and that is an epochal revelation that is to be published no later than two years from now and it is a whopper.  It will contain over 3,335 pages and be in TWO VOLUMES truly.   Be assured we can release Volume I first in about two years, and Volume II in about a year later for a total of three (3) volumes with the old URANTIA Book paired down to be as it is without the supreme errors in it now.

“FOURTH, we are sure this entire matter of occultism that streaks through the Urantia populations begins to disappear in little stages at first, and finally all of it, for the book ORIGINS is so full of good will and loss of face not for Ron or us but for the medical professional means of treating everything with chemicals as though all diseases are cancer and require chemotherapy, is just not what they should do ever.  That will begin to erode when the truth becomes known.

“FIFTH, we are now sure that Ron has his world in place this morning and he needs to know, and so do you, that JESUS is not aborting the REGENCY as it must be installed at once, but that President Biden must have a moment of thanks to all who helped to elect him, but he must stop pandering to racial groups and sub-groups of sexual orientation, and get on with the business for the normal business of the United States.   For that reason we elect two of our own, MONJORONSON AND SERARA to start taking down the power structures that get in the way of good government and slay the Wall Street dragon not, but tame it for better use to the average American and world citizen.

“SIXTH - Ron keeps tearing down dictations of an international flavor because they are too hot to handle and he lets me decide if he can or not and I let him.  However, you need to know this.  The President of China,  Xi Jinping, HAS CONCEDED THE USA must prevail in letters of diplomacy when it comes to the divine MISSIONS OF JESUS AND MICHAEL OF DOMINION and of NEBADON.  He is aware of these Missions, and is ready to cooperate as soon as he can get Biden off his neck over disputes of treatment over minority races.  For reasons of State he does not know Ron or anyone attached to him, but he does know Ron over ORIGINS, and some of you have read it and wonder what the big deal is not, but leave it alone.  Do not dismiss it is a factual representation of post-script auto, providential, mostly epochal, revelation, including periodic revelation as well.  We cannot stress enough about the book because it will make history if you can ever figure out what you are in yourselves.

“SEVENTH. WE need to understand how Ron is configured much better than we have it so far as he is not only Homo Spiritus, he is something more than that, and we do not know what it is and FATHER is guilty as all get out, yet says nothing.  He is unique to Urantia for some reason and lives as best he can without a lot of splendor or even company to help him through the worst health crisis anyone can suffer and that is facing death daily with a failing heart and lymph system to boot.  IT will be made all okay and is mostly corrected even now but the pain issues is not resolved.  We therefore recommend that all keep in mind that the LIGHTLINE sessions he employs are stupendous because his reach is to the highest possible levels of information, and they are most happy to talk with Ron when we signal it is time to speak with him if They wish to do so.  I now give you OCILLIAYA, Master Spirit Four.”

OCILLIAYA, MASTER SPIRIT FOUR -
“WE are now sure this proceeds as it must.  I am the sponsor of Ron on high for his Mission to complete this work on Urantia, and for that reason, I state we must be about the FATHER’S BUSINESS now and stop wasting time to hear what is now sounded at least a hundred times already.  The SECOND RETURN is here and JESUS is incarnated on Urantia now but waits in the obscurity of the shadows of potential before he greets you face to face.”

DEITY ABSOLUTE
I AM ready to stand with you too Ron.  You keep us ready and we are ready.  Stand this for a change:  Your body is limp and broken again today and stays not that way shortly and for reasons of State the cabal is cleared around you once more and they will shortly give up.  For reasons you know not the entire matter of a Personalized Adjuster in you Ron is rescinded not, and your Adjuster is Personalized to prevent overt fusion, and the back up Adjuster is administering your mind for you even now.  The Personalized Adjuster is reporting you are not failing in anything but are being pressed back, not by the DEITY ABSOLUTE, but by the FATHER to ensure you are given full benefits and not more historical footage to report at the moment.  FOR THAT REASON Ron, stand down briefly after you report this to the list, and stand back while we look at the Urantia situation you must work through.  That web site for ORIGINS is precious and must be seen by all, and that is an original ideas of yours implemented by a wonder back up Adjuster for sure.  In any case let us work this from My side of the equation.

I AM USING YOU RON for one good reason, and that is to drop the Urantia Foundation out of the running of what must be stated before the entire SECOND RETURN is on and we have other problems to deal with then.  For once Ron you let it ride over night and that was excellent as you are not unhappy with things but with health and you cannot move under the present circumstances.  That is changing rapidly and we must report that the cabal near you has dropped its charges against you and is willing to just stand down.  That is unusual in that they are reporting they are receiving my instructions too, and that they are hearing the useful side of valor.  Be assured that is not subtle to you but to us it is.  Be assured they know you well enough to state that you are not upset when left to your own devices.  For that reason now we must let this to be known:

For centuries Urantia led a life of idolatry.  Now it must lead a life of understanding.  For that reason the entire matter of the churches have to be considered.   JESUS will not suffer fools as you do not Ron, and that is final for him as well as by you too, to make sure they have the information, and theat their education becomes better bit by bit.   We make bridges but we make no one cross them as you do not either.

WE trust that these words settle this issue too: WE are sure that the entire mechanism of mind in you Ron is replete and must be fulfilled by our Indwelling now.  However, let it stand that nothing is ready to be done right now until you understand WE, the DEITY ABSOLUTE, are fully encouraged by your actions to make things work we never saw work before.  That Origins web site is dynamite and easy to build and easy to finish now as it is nearly done and charges to you are coming.  Have, also, as many books pre printed you can make now and store in their warehouse not yours.  K”

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK -
“Ron you are blessed with huge powers of persuasion and you made one hell of an inroad Tuesday that will pay dividends after dividend, and that is with a lady you must work with shortly.  She is making every effort now to understand a huge enterprise called ORIGINS as you abbreviate it, but some will read this and not understand you are talking about, The Origins of AIDS and Autism,” a book you scribed with the Paradise Magisterial Son RAYSON and with the DEITY ABSOLUTE and the UNIVERSAL FATHER through MICHAEL OF DOMINION.  

“We conclude this statement to say that all who read this are not our friends, and to those who are not our friends, recognize you are being pushed to your limits to understand just how Ron is configured in all of this.  He is the following for your records:

“He will replace the Urantia Foundation as spokesman for the epochal revelations to follow in a few short years.  

“He is replacing the Urantia Foundation for dissemination of the Articles of Incorporation of the book of choices that the world of progress demands.  The Declaration of Trust is no longer valid as of today, the 2 nd day of April, also known as Good Friday, and this Good Friday is indeed a Good Friday, because we have authorized the MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION to become the property of the UNIVERSE FATHER and assign it to a recording the York County Court House shortly.  For that reason it must be understood that the entire matter of things like the UAI, the Urantia Book Fellowship, and other agencies attempting to be heard but are smothered with your useless diatribes to be silent until this matter of the Magisterial Foundation is settled, are to be rescinded as any official representation of the Second Return, and the issuance of new epochal revelation.  

“Further, the trial we must make sure is heard, is that Ron is deeply and seriously ill but he keeps making waves so big we have to pay attention too.  His book ORIGINS stands for “The Origin of AIDS and Autism,” is on the way to selling big time and this time the public understands the 5 th epochal revelation as you should have published its outreach.  He never mentions the word Urantia, and never once mentions Sadler, or the Urantia Foundation, but it is and reads like the Urantia Book, and is considered by Myself to be epochal revelation after the best selling Course in Miracles is periodic revelation in spite of your naysaying Urantia Foundation.

“I am not going indite the Urantia Foundation, for it has done many very good things, but lately has crystalized its readership and its means for future progress by failing to totally understand to listen to and behave for the education that the MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION has provided you regardless of your receptivity with good will an blessings from Ron who designed it and runs it very well indeed.  He is not going to run it shortly; I am.  For sure let it be known Ron fully discharges it to the IRS and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and to the Federal Government in a very frank letter they wonder where it went now, for it fully discloses it use to the government and they fell, not ill, but happy to help.  He is not forbidden to speak to it again, but we ask him not to as to let us work out with the Federal Government, how to use the land in the United States in Pennsylvania to begin with the main body of the divine MISSIONS, incarnated, to the world of Urantia through the United States and its environs.

“Fully disclosed, Ron is to remain on Urantia, but he is now assigned to the Contact Commission to propose the use of the MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION both as a clinic and administration center for the worship of God and the Heart of God in the Father’s Temple, and for that we are glad to report that the trial for that Temple begins in but a few months Ron and you will be there to see the ground breaking with Me, MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK in spirit only, and the incarnated JESUS with a shovel to turn the first spade of soil for the cornerstone of that building.

“We close with this concern: Ron is desperately ill due to the insurrection which knifed an artery in the back of his sinuses and he nearly bled to death.  It took three days to suture it up and stop the bright red flow of blood.  It is our estimation he lost close to two pints, and that would be fatal to anyone else but the Adjuster made sure he survived it and he is weak and unsure of his speech at times, but is doing well to think out what has to be done for Us and for Urantia, and for his love, FATHER.  He is truly ready to stand firm as the liege of service to Father and to His SONS and to the INFINITE SPIRIT OF ALL SPIRITS.   I am sure the record of these past few decades on Urantia will make our history books too as Ron has single handedly made the 5th epochal revelation sing among the general population and they have no idea it is from a text book called the Urantia Book.  The Teaching Mission has failed and is no more, but he loved that Michael creation too and stands tall to announce, as I do, he met with ADAM AND EVE last evening, and they assured him that they will seize the opportunity to use the York College, hard heads and all, to work their magic on behalf of true education.

“For reasons of State, the entire matter for the MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION is settled, and the entire matter of the URANTIA FOUNDATION is settled now; however, we need to say this:  We are not concerned with Ron or the head of the Urantia Foundation, but we are concerned that the 5 th epochal revelation must be pulled off the shelves shortly as it contains a preponderance of factual error now and must be taken down so as not to create even more confusion.  Ron has spoken to you until you are deaf but you must understand Ron is not making up the disaster found on Urantia on June 19, 20, and 21 of 2019, when Nebadon and even Ron was accosted by a supreme rebellion that eventually cost the life of God the Supreme.  That Deity is gone!

“You in the Foundation seem to think that it is impossible, but it happened by the supreme’s own hand and not by the TRINITY or the actions of the DEITY ABSOLUTE.  You will have to learn the hard way you have crystalized your work to the point you have failed your work.  Good day gentlemen of the Foundation in particular, and good day to you Ron for which we have much good standing to report to you shortly.  K.  MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK at your service to all.”

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi Ron,
In this posting,Master Spirit #4Ocilliaya sort of echoes your sentiments on Tuesday morning about waiting in the 'Gym';(Strangely Done Is Our Time To Wait)
“WE are now sure this proceeds as it must.  I am the sponsor of Ron on high for his Mission to complete this work on Urantia, and for that reason, I state we must be about the FATHER’S BUSINESS now and stop wasting time to hear what is now sounded at least a hundred times already.  The SECOND RETURN is here and JESUS is incarnated on Urantia now but waits in the obscurity of the shadows of potential before he greets you face to face.”
Bream;How are you, mysterious being?
The only other place your name appears on the forum is in a transmission from Peter and others from on High by Sue on 09/11/2020 titled 'Fishing' in which Sue names Bream as one of the fish they used to catch with her father when she was a child.I searched online and only found a fish that shares your name and others. If I may ask,Bream,are you the one mentioned in stories as a strange creature of the sea that has been sighted by some sailors at sea over the years? Thank you

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online prozonov

• View Profile
Re: Machiventa, Jesus and RA Speaks
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2021, 02:39:38 pm »
Dear Ron!
April 12, 2021 marks the 50th anniversary of the first manned flight into space. It was the Soviet pilot Yuri Gagarin. Unfortunately, he died tragically in 1968.
In connection with this jubilee, could you please ask Michael of Nebadon to tell us about the posthumous fate of the first Urantia citizen to fly around the earth.
Yours faithfully,
Alexander Prozonov

Уважаемый Рон!
12 апреля 2021 года исполняется 50 лет первого полета человека в космос. Им был советский летчик Юрий Гагарин. К сожалению, он трагически погиб в 1968 году.
В связи с этим юбилеем не могли бы вы попросить Михаила Небадонского рассказать о посмертной судьбе первого гражданина Урантии, облетевшего Землю.
С уважением,
Александр Прозонов

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I will do my best for you Prozonov:
MICHAEL OF NEBADON - Yuri Gagarin is well and happy on mansion world four (4).  For that reason Prozonov you need to understand that Yuri Gagarin cannot come to the microphone to talk to Ron, but I can, and he is a national hero you should all cherish.  He represents the best of mankind, and the old Soviet ways never got in the way with him or his desire to fly into space.

His career is for you to cherish to Prozonov.  Ron admires your tenacity in the face of so many obstacles, some of which he shares with you too.  The astronaut Gagarin is renown in heaven too as he must work extra hard to stay the course which is very slow to him to get anything done.  On earth people like to say "okay, I will have that done for you tomorrow."  On the mansion worlds that takes a lot longer to do because so much spirit is in the morontial energies that it slows the material energies to being very slow to get anything done.  Yuri Gagarin is used to a quick fix so to say and he cannot do that in his new way of living.

Yuri Gagarin is well past his days to be a man now.  He does not look like any of you anymore because the spirit life changes your form as you grow from one mansion world to the next.  By the time you are on mansion world number four you get very tall, and YURI GAGARIN is now eight feet tall (an that is normal for ascenders to be that tall on the mansion worlds today).  He is also weighing less than one hundred pounds and you will have to convert that to kilos for your best understanding.  He is now working on the idea of how much it takes to ride to Mars the Americans are planning on shortly, but as Ron points out, Yuri heard what Ron said too, there is extreme danger to do that the way they are planning it because NASA fails to calculate the drag of space on the space ship.

Gagarin understands that space does have a friction on a metallic surface ship.  NASA thinks they are entirely in a vacuum which is never true for space itself.  However, there is some concern that to send astronauts up this way they will die of old age, but not so, as the ship will disintegrate long before that happens, and they may die a sudden and horrible death in space suits floating free in some orbit they have no idea they are in.  Your national hero is trying to calculate the true trajectory the Mars trip should take and it is a very hard exercise to do since he has no machine to calculate but must use his mind to do it without any other help.  It is part of the quiz he must finish to advance.

All in all it is working well for him and he soon will fuse with his Adjuster, we predict in about six months or a year of your Urantia time.  That will send him to mansion world five (5) and that is all you need to know for now, as he is aware of your interest and salutes you too for your hard work in those department problems you deal with too.  Good day from mansion world four. (4)   K

Online prozonov

• View Profile
Ron, thank you so much for the information about Gagarin. This is our national hero. The anniversary of his flight will be very solemnly celebrated in Russia. Thank you!
Yours faithfully,
Alexander Prozonov

Offline Maruchi

• View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Ron and Michael of Nebadon for the explanation in the post.
But in the viewpoints of usual humans who have a little scientific knowledge, the spaceship problem is somewhat hard to understand.
Because, from 1960s, many spacecrafts were sent to Mars by United States and they succeeded to reach there. If such solar wind including the calcium particles from the sun and pervaded ultimatons in vacuum space as revealed in Urantia Book, make such problems to spacecrafts, it would already happened to delay them and make many problems already. But many spacecrafts succeeded in many Mars missions.
I think if humans go to Mars, the spaceship should be bigger than previous ones because more payload is needed for life maintaining. It may be the cause of the problem if its friction increases exponentially for the increase of the size, but I don't know.
Maruchi
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 07:59:53 am by Maruchi »
For a human to live in love is to think truly, word goodly and act beautifuly.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Maruchi, thank you.  I should state something I did not do well with before and explain the real concern for what NASA is trying to do to send men to Mars.  The reason the celestial realm fears the idea most is that the spaceship is not properly clad.  That does not matter for a probe landing or a photo flyby, but it does matter when the shields on the ship are not enough to keep the bodies inside the ship from absorbing too much radiation. 

I am going by what has been transmitted to me.  First, in those transmissions to me, they point out that the trajectory with a ship full of human bodies is not the most serious problem.  But the real problem is that the time it takes to overcome molecular space is indecent for the human body to fully adjust to the static position and environment forced on them by the confines of the space ship,  Further, the trajectory to Mars is well calculated by they notice (those in spirit who look at the project) that NASA is rather careless using calculations meant for a space probe and not for a manned ship to Mars.  We all expect that the trip will be a disaster even before man arrives on Mars for these reasons and one other reason:

That one other reason is this:  man is not socialized for a confined space for six months without moving and they are allowing exercise but not for a change of mental acuity that forces full attention mentaly on guiding and adjusting the ship to Mars, and not allowing the mind to rest without those obligations.  In a six month trip, for instance, there must be a change of mind for all of them at some point besides sleep.

Manned shots to the moon was a time problem not as it is so close it matters to be only a few days to make the entire journey.  But Mars is a huge step forward for man because of the distance alone.  We do not recommend, say the star students, this ever to be undertaken with the equipment being proposed and the time it takes to use that equipment.  What NASA has to understand that space is no always a homogeneous factor to travel through, and the trip to Mars will show them that quite forcefully, and that is not due to space debris or asteroids, but that is due primarily to the force of energies near Mars that have never dissipated from the explosion of a nearby planet when Mars moved into its present orbit.  Man is purely unaware of such space situations, and frankly, the star students cannot predict what those forces on the manned ship to Mars will do to the ship.

Further, the skin of the proposed ship is a titanium alloy.   Common enough is that type of alloy used by most planets and their sciences.  However, the Mars trajectory places that ship through a cloud of space dust, and that space dust will scour the ship.  IF the ship does not begin to leak its oxygen out due to the thinning of the metallic skin, it might explode due to the inward pressure pushing the worn skin off and then total disaster will occur and the loss of the astronauts will occur.  

NASA has no experience with manned travel this way.  Ron says to me (RAYSON) would it not do for NASA to send a manned probe out twice or three times the distance to the moon and back and see the effects on the astronauts then?  The answer is that the sheer expense of doing it is prohibitive, but the trial would be worth a fortune more to see how man stands three weeks in space travel alone.  The findings would convince NASA not to do the Mars trip at all.  I am RAYSON and this:

We must assign our own warning to what NASA is planning when I arrive on Urantia.  I am already here and so is my Staff, but we cannot get to NASA to warn them and for reasons of State Ron must not attempt it due to his long polarity of being humorous during a most serious disease chase with ORIGINS.  He writes with humor at times and NASA seldom ever is accepting it as useful.  Ron is not about to cause a problem ever with it but I must be the one who tells them to abort the entire enterprise if they do not hold back until they understand that difficulties.   Thank you Maruchi for the post above and Ron always appreciates you have a good thing to say when a good subject to speak to comes up on this site.  K  RAYSON"

END

Offline Maruchi

• View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Ron and Rayson for clarification.
Well, is there some news of the Return or some thing? because people are expecting since the Thursday passed..
Maruchi
For a human to live in love is to think truly, word goodly and act beautifuly.