Author Topic: The Best seats on Urantia  (Read 368 times)

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
The Best seats on Urantia
« on: April 17, 2021, 02:08:58 am »
What if I told you that there is a place in Urantia that is not restricted by lock-downs, social distancing and other protocols set up due to the covid-19 pandemic? They have the best seats on the planet. Everyone gets a front seat and the place is never full. It is warm and welcoming to all who have the time to visit or even stay. Everyone who opts to stay becomes a VIP. They always serve fresh meals and they have a huge store of prepared meals that are stored for your helping at will. Strangely even the meals that were prepared and stored years back are still fresh! Stranger still, as much as you may eat, you are never full. You always come back for more. The more you eat and digest, the more you grow

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the place with the best seats on Urantia-The Forum.

The Lightlines always serve fresh hot spiritual meals and from the latest menu. The archives are always replenished and have a wide range of spiritual meals for your savoring.
The patrons are always at hand to assist in every way possible to guide and lead you to where you need to be going. There is inspiration, guidance and instruction to go onward and upwards ever.

Enjoy your stay. Be blessed.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Best seats on Urantia
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2021, 08:15:36 am »
Moses thank you, how very nice of you.  We will have to hire you for marketing when we get there to do that.  We have a Lightline today Moses as I take the Saturday Lightline at 2pm New York time using the Lightline USA call in numbers.  Just to remind you if available to listen today.
Cheers
Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2021, 08:39:53 am »
Is it a short or long haul flight ? There is a time when even a first class passenger, whose well-being is well taken care of – excellent food, good servicing – looks forward to a soft landing, with the feeling of getting there at last. This is my own concern. :)
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2021, 09:06:35 am »
Welcome Ron,
I will be available for the LLUSA today for 2Pm (9Pm Kenyan time)

Clency,
How are you?
You have been here for a while.You know its a long haul flight.There will be a soft landing on the other side.Lets enjoy it. Thank you.  8)