Author Topic: Filadelfia Film and Book - time travel - Alfred Bielek  (Read 527 times)

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Filadelfia Film and Book - time travel - Alfred Bielek
« on: April 19, 2021, 08:27:30 pm »
Subject:
Filadelfia Film and Book - time travel - Alfred Bielek

See:
https://www.amazon.com.br/Al-Bielek-Surviving-Philadelphia-Experiment/dp/B001NZF1IM

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/philadelphia_experiment

See movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6j910OT4Iw

Today, April 19, 2021 (Monday) I read a text on the internet, about the subject that caught my attention. It caught my attention so much that I'm even thinking of including it in the third book of the trilogy.

I even started writing a text in the book, with the additions I'm making in the third book in the trilogy.

But I will only comment on this subject in the third book of the trilogy if I am allowed to write, as these are subjects that perhaps humanity is not mature for reflection.

If there is no manifestation, I will understand that I can publish this matter.

I am going to put the draft text that I wrote today, which I may or may not add to the third book of the trilogy.

The draft text I did is a summary of what I read on various internet sites. Other comments I make are about the Urantia Book (Earth Book) and the Serara Forum.

I am concerned about a possible war, on the one hand, Russians and Chinese and on the other, the USA and Europe. The movement of the Russian army towards the Ukrainian border worries me.

That is why I decided to write this subject in the third book of the trilogy. I believe that the future is potential and can be changed.

I ask that on the one hand and the USA and Europeans and, mainly, on the other side, Russians and Chinese avoid war and seek peace. I love all these people, I love all races and all people because I believe that there are good people in all races and in all people.

=======

Here in the post scriptum, the text that I put in the third book, but which will possibly be changed, if this subject is allowed for me to write.

Post Scriptum:
- The time. Past, present and future. The future can be changed for the better for the benefit of all mankind. I am trying to speak implicitly, as if the message has been hidden, between the lines, for reflection by all peoples, including the Russian and Chinese peoples that I also love and that I hope that their main leaders, of the present and the future, understand what I’m trying to say in a nutshell.

- The future is potential and in this way it can be changed. Let's say there is a possibility that there are time travelers. This is the introduction, before I have to recall some facts.

- In the current era of the universe, a new era that is being born, in an embryonic way, there was a change of destiny in the Universe of Universes in relation to what was already informed in the Book of Earth, according to information from the Serara Forum that represents the same beings celestials who released the Book of the Earth. There is a new experimental deity from the Ultimate Outer Space (a new Ultimate Deity) and a new experimental deity from the Supremacy of the Great Universe (a new Supreme Deity) that have now been created to reflect, with greater intensity, God, Universal Father and God, Eternal Son, so that the will of God, Universal Father prevails when he so wishes to exercise his decision, remembering that he rarely does this, as he normally delegates his powers to other deities. And a new experimental deity at the boundaries between Outer Space and the Grand Universe, a Supreme-Ultimate Deity. And we are under the jurisdiction of this new Supreme-Ultimate Deity. On the other hand, ultimicity goes beyond time, that is, it is not limited by time, past, present and future. What I mean is that time phenomena can happen in many parts of the universe of universes, and possibly on our planet. These are conclusions that I made, which may be wrong and if they are wrong, I will, of course, change the opinion and this reasoning.

- So, let's say I read, on the internet, an impressive account of the time traveler, the Philadelphia project, which took place on August 13, 1943 on an American warship. Other names: Projeto Montauk and Projeto Rainbow (rainbow). Philadelphia shipyard, with the destroyer USS Eldridge. Americans were looking for radar invisibility.

The date August 13, 1943, would represent a date of the greatest flow of energy on the planet with the hyperspace that would repeat itself with each cycle of twenty years, with a difference of one day more or less.

- The report on the internet says that in the experiment the Americans disappeared this ship for some time and then returned exactly at the same place. Experiment that would have had the participation of true geniuses of humanity such as Albert Einstein and Nicolas Tesla, among others. And the ship's crew traveled back in time. There was a serious error in the project. On the way back, some sailors were connected to the structure of the ship. There were also sailors (crew members) with radiation problems. . Two officers, brothers, were in this experiment, at the top of the ship and when they were sucked into hyperspace, when a big blue ray appeared on the ship, seeing that the other crew members were getting sick, they tried to jump towards the sea. This is what they thought. But they jumped off the ship as if it were on an infinite precipice and this meant that they had less damage. During the experiment three Unidentified Flying Objects were in place, and an Unidentified Flying Object was sucked into hyperspace with the ship. The project had many problems that would have to be overcome. And so, with the help of extraterrestrials who helped to perfect the project, they continued with time travel after the improvement of the American project. And one of these brothers has traveled for many years in the future, hundreds of years, living for approximately two years on our planet in the future and that is totally different from what it is today. And when he returned, he recounted wonders such as medicine totally different from what it is today and floating cities around the world, as mankind would have managed to advance in the field of magnetism and gravity. The whole planet was different in its geography. And reading the history of mankind, he saw that mankind managed to prevent a reversal of geographical poles. But he also read that there would have been a war in which the Russians and Chinese were on opposite sides, on the one hand the USA and Europe on the other. The internet account was reported to have been made by one of the survivors of the Philadelphia-based time travel experiment, the American, Alfred Bielek (Al Bielek).

A film about the episode was made, Experiment Philadelphia, and part of the film, according to Al Bielek, would have occurred, mainly, the initial part. The American government wanted to prevent the film from being made available in theaters in the United States and sent a letter to the film studio. The film studio pretended that it did not receive the letter and the film was shown in the USA. A second letter from the American government, then, to the film studio and the film was taken from the USA and stayed just two weeks.
What I mean is that this possible war in an alliance between Russians and Chinese told in a story of a possible time traveler who was in the future, a war against the USA and Europe can be avoided, as the future can be changed.
Recently, I read news of meetings and approximations between Russians and Chinese. I also read that Russian troops started to move towards the Ukrainian border. And this worries me. I ask that Americans and Europeans, and especially, on the opposite side, Russians and Chinese, avoid war and seek peace for the benefit of their own people and all of humanity.

=======

Assunto:
o Filme e Livro sobre o Experimento Filadelfia - viagem no tempo - Alfred Bielek

Vide:
https://www.amazon.com.br/Al-Bielek-Surviving-Philadelphia-Experiment/dp/B001NZF1IM

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Philadelphia_Experiment

Veja o filme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6j910OT4Iw

Hoje, 19 de abril de 2021 (segunda-feira) eu li um texto na internet, sobre o assunto que me chamou a atenção. Tanto me chamou a atenção que eu estou pensando até em incluir no terceiro livro da trilogia.

Eu até comecei a escrever um texto no livro, com os acréscimos que eu estou fazendo no terceiro livro da trilogia.

Mas somente irei comentar este assunto no terceiro livro da trilogia se for permitido que eu escreva, pois são assuntos que talvez a humanidade não esteja amadurecida para a reflexão.

Se não houver nenhuma manifestação, eu vou entender que posso publicar este assunto.

Vou colocar o texto provisório que eu escrevi hoje, que talvez eu acrescenta ou não no terceiro livro da trilogia.

O texto provisório que eu fiz é um resumo do que eu li em vários sites da internet. Outros comentários que eu faço é sobre o Livro de Urantia (Livro da Terra) e o Fórum Serara.

Eu estou preocupado com uma possível guerra, de um lado, russos e chineses e do outro lado, EUA e Europa. A movimentação do exercito russo em direção a fronteira da Ucrania me preocupa.

Foi por isso que eu resolvi escrever este assunto no terceiro livro da trilogia. Eu acredito que o futuro é potencial e pode ser mudado.

Eu peço que de um lado e EUA e europeus e, principalmente, do outro lado, russos e chineses  evitem a guerra e busque a paz. Eu amo todos estes povos, eu amo todas as raças e todos os povos pois eu acredito que existam pessoas boas em todas as raças e em todos os povos.

=======

Eis adiante no post scriptum, o texto que eu coloquei no terceiro livro, mas que possivelmente, será alterado, se este assunto for permitido que eu escreva.

Post Scriptum:

- O tempo. Passado, presente e futuro. O futuro pode ser mudado para melhor em favor de toda a humanidade. Estou tentando falar de forma implícita, como se a mensagem estive oculta, nas entrelinhas, para reflexão de todos os povos, inclusive, os povos russos e chinês que eu também amo e que espero que seus principais líderes, do presente e do futuro, entendam o que eu estou tentando dizer com meias palavras.

- O futuro é potencial e desta forma pode ser mudado. Digamos que exista a possibilidade de existirem viajantes do tempo. Esta é a introdução, antes tenho que relembrar alguns fatos.

- Na atual era do universo, uma nova era que está nascendo, de forma embrionária, houve uma modificação do destino no Universo dos Universos em relação ao que já foi informado no Livro da Terra, conforme as informações do Fórum Serara que representa os mesmos seres celestiais que divulgaram o Livro da Terra. Existe uma nova deidade experimental da Ultimicidade do Espaço Exterior (uma nova deidade Última) e uma nova deidade experimental da Supremacia do Grande Universo (uma nova deidade Suprema) que agora foram criadas para refletir, com maior intensidade, Deus, Pai Universal e Deus, Filho Eterno, para que a vontade de Deus, Pai Universal prevaleça quando ele assim desejar exercer sua decisão, lembrando que raramente faz isto, pois normalmente, delega os seus poderes as outras deidades. E uma nova deidade experimental nos limites entre o Espaço Exterior e o Grande Universo, uma Deidade Suprema-Última. E estamos sob a jurisdição desta nova Deidade Suprema-Última. Por outro lado, a ultimicidade vai além do tempo, ou seja, não é limitado pelo tempo, passado, presente e futuro. O quero dizer é que fenômenos do tempo podem acontecer em muitas partes do universo dos universos, e, possivelmente, em nosso planeta. Isto são conclusões que eu fiz, que podem estar erradas e se estiverem erradas, eu, logicamente, irei mudar a opinião e este raciocínio.

- Então, digamos que eu tenha lido, na internet, um relato impressionante sobre viajante do tempo, projeto Filadélfia, ocorrido em 13 de agosto de 1943 em um navio americano de guerra. Outros nomes: Projeto Montauk e Projeto Rainbow (arco-iris). Estaleiro naval de Filadélfia, com o destroier USS Eldridge. Os americanos buscavam invisibilidade aos radares.

A data 13 de agosto de 1943, representaria uma data de maior fluxo de energia do planeta com o hiperespaço que se repetiria a cada ciclo de vinte anos, podendo ter uma diferença de um dia para mais ou para menos.

- O relato na internet conta que no experimento os americanos fizeram desaparecer este navio por algum tempo e depois voltou exatamente no mesmo local. Experimento que teria tido participação de verdadeiros gênios da humanidade como Albert Einstein e Nicolas Tesla entre outros. E os tripulantes do navio viajaram no tempo. Houve um grave erro no projeto. Na volta alguns marinheiros estavam ligados a estrutura do navio. Havia também marinheiros (tripulantes) com problemas com radiação. . Dois oficiais, irmãos, estavam neste experimento, na parte superior do navio e quando foram sugados para o hiperespaço, quando surgiu um grande raio azul no navio, vendo que os demais tripulantes estavam ficando doentes, buscaram saltar em direção, ao mar. Era isto que pensavam. Mas saltaram do navio como se fosse em um precipício infinito e isto fez com que eles tivessem menos sequelas.  Durante o experimento três Objetos Voadores Não Identificados estavam no local, e um Objeto Voador Não Identificado foi sugado para o hiperespaço com o navio.  O projeto tinha muitos problemas que teriam que ser superados. E assim, com a ajuda de extraterrenos que ajudaram a aperfeiçoar o projeto,  continuaram com viagens do tempo depois da melhoria do projeto americano. E um deste irmãos viajou para muito anos no futuro, centenas de anos, vivendo por aproximadamente dois anos em nosso planeta no futuro e que é totalmente diferente do que é hoje. E quando voltou, contou maravilhas como a medicina totalmente diferente do que é hoje e cidades flutuantes em todo o mundo, pois a humanidade teria conseguido avançar no campo do magnetismo e da gravidade. O planeta todo estava diferente em sua geografia. E lendo a historia da humanidade ele viu que a humanidade conseguiu impedir uma reversão dos polós geográficos. Mas também leu que teria havido uma guerra em que estavam em polos opostos, de um lado os russos e chineses e do outro lado os EUA  e a Europa. O relato da internet teria sido feito por um dos sobreviventes do experimento Filadelfia que viajou no tempo, o americano, Alfred Bielek (Al Bielek).

Foi feito um filme sobre o episodio, Experimento Filadélfia, sendo que parte do filme, conforme Al Bielek, teria ocorrido realmente, principalmente, a parte inicial. O governo americano queria evitar que o filme fosse disponibilizado nos cinemas nos EUA e mandou uma carta para o estúdio de cinema. O estúdio de cinema fez de conta que não recebeu a carta e o filme foi exibido nos EUA. Uma segunda carta do governo americano, em seguida, para o estúdio de cinema e o filme foi tirado de cartaz nos EUA e ficou apenas duas semanas.
O que eu quero dizer é que esta possível guerra em uma aliança entre russos e chineses contada em uma história de um possível viajante do tempo que esteve no futuro, uma guerra contra EUA e Europa pode ser evitada, pois o futuro pode ser mudado.
Atualmente, faz pouco tempo, eu li noticias de reuniões e aproximações entre russos e chineses. Li também que tropas russas começaram a se movimentar em direção a fronteira da Ucrania. E isto me preocupa. Eu peço que norte-americanos e europeus, e principalmente, no lado oposto, russos e chineses evitem a guerra e busquem a paz em benefícios de seus próprios povos e de toda a humanidade.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 08:07:49 pm by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Filadelfia Film and Book - time travel - Alfred Bielek
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 11:18:30 am »
Hi JuliodaLuz,
Thank you for your post.I have always been fascinated by sic-fi and other movies which depicted time travelling and teleporting, ever since I was a boy.My imagination always ran wild thinking of how it would be if at the blink of an eye I could find myself in places I only dreamed of.When I heard on the forum that the Melchizedeks and even the Miwayers have this ability then I thought that such movies are maybe inspired by celestials.

I have checked YouTube about the subject you write on and there are so many conspiracy theories and counter theories on the same.Obviously there are many top secrets and mysteries surrounding military research and operations but ultimately spirit knows the truth of the matter.

I noticed in your post and I quote,
I am concerned about a possible war, on the one hand, Russians and Chinese and on the other, the USA and Europe. The movement of the Russian army towards the Ukrainian border worries me.
we are living in the beginning of a New Universe Age and with it also is the second return.We have heard Jesus speak numerous times on the Lightlines constantly stressing that there must be peace and there will be peace.This is necessary for stability to be attained He will not tolerate violence,guns and wars.He has a "Jesus army" so to speak and he has ways and means to put what he wants in place.The guns will be silenced. Our beloved Jesus has spoken so reassuringly to all of us on the forum.We have also been advised from on High to go about our normal lives by living in the now and being mindfulness. Thank you.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 02:24:52 pm »
Hi Moses
Hi Prozonov
Hello everyone

I have also always been fascinated by time travel films.

The message I wrote about time travel that supposedly occurred caught my attention yesterday, April 19, 2021 (there is no confirmation by the American government). I was reading news from the internet when I saw the news.

Then I started researching various sites on the subject, including an interview that the American military man who said he traveled through time at a conference on Unidentified Flying Objects.

In the internet material, it speaks of a date, August 13, 1943, and a cycle of 20 years, with only a difference of one day more or less in which there would be a stronger connection between our planet and hyperspace when it would be the stronger the possibility of time travel.

Then I located the film philately experiment on the internet and put a link (see the film). I saw the whole movie (almost two hours).

In the film, the event would have taken place in October 1943, during the Second World War.

The military man who says he traveled back in time, said that the love story was invented by the film studio to draw more public attention and that in relation to the novel, it did not exist.

But both at the beginning and at the end of the Philadelphia Experiment film, there are scenes that were described by the military man who says he traveled in time. Even in the part that would have returned to the warship and destroyed the "time machine" to return the balance, when the ship returned to FIladélfia in the exact place and time where it was (October 1943), because the project had gone wrong .

The military tells, in reports that I read on the internet, other different information in relation to the film, for example, when he arrived in 1983 or 1984 (it seems to me it was 1984) at a secret American base, both he and his brother (travelers the time they were on the ship and they jumped off the warship), they were detained by the American government as soon as they arrived.

When he returned in October 1943, the military who was on the time-traveling ship were brainwashed by the American military government to forget the episode.

A sailor (crew member) who had his hand stuck on the ship had his hand amputated and placed a prosthesis. Others who got stuck in the ship's structure on the return, when there was a molecular realignment and ended up connecting with the ship's structure, as I understand it, died.

However, later, the military man who says he traveled back in time, said that he began to recover his memory little by little until he remembered everything that happened. This started to happen when he read a book about the episode or some other document and took a trip, it seems to me, to the place that happened.

The UFO that was also sucked in and entered with the warship, as reported by the military man who says he traveled in time, was recovered by the American government and stayed in the USA being studied by the American government. Possibly they must have used the reverse engineering technique. Reverse engineering is when you have an object, for example, unknown, and you try to find out how it was made and how it works.

The interview of the military man who says he traveled back in time at a conference on unidentified flying objects is full of details. And, with such content, he was the star of the entire conference.

I am trying to summarize the many additional information that I read yesterday (April 19, 2021) and which are on the internet and which are attributed to Alfred Bielek.

Then, during the second world war (1943) the American government was making a project looking for radar invisibility, with the participation of many scientific geniuses like Albert Einstein, Nicolas Tesla among others.

It was there that the Filadelfia experiment took place, according to the film in October 1943.
=======
From what I read in some internet document that tells this story, this military man (Alfred Bielek) who would have traveled in time has passed away.
For more information read the book he wrote:
https://www.thriftbooks.com/a/alfred-bielek/1651938/
=======

As I understand it, Alfred Bielek (Al Bielek) returned from his trip to the time he made for 1984, that is, he returned to 1943, with his brother, in addition to the many crew members who survived the experiment.

Thus, with the help of extraterrestrials, the project was corrected and thus time travel was made possible, a technology that would therefore be known to the American military government.

As I understand it, in the internet reports that I am looking for in my memory, Al Bielek says that many communications were made with extraterrestrials as if they were calls (calls that we made by phone, that is, directly).

In this way, Al Bielek made a new time travel for centuries after today, here on our planet, in the future. Unless I am mistaken, more than five hundred years, it seems to me that around 2,700 (or a little more or a little less). Since he said that he lived almost two years in the future around this time.

I already told some reports, in the first publication, for example, about floating cities in various parts of the world thanks to technological advances in relation to magnetism and gravity; advancement in medicine totally different from what it is today; who managed to avoid a reversal of the geographical poles, which would have been a war between Russia and China against the USA and Europe. I will add more information.

Television no longer passed the actual cults to celebrities nowadays, what appeared on television was educational matters.

The money was replaced by an exchange system. As I understand it, there would be a database, or something like that, to count credits or something similar.

A geographical reversal of the geographical poles was prevented, as I understand it, by an immense antenna. In this regard, I believe that the reversal of the geographic poles is a magnetic phenomenon and there is, in my view, a reasoning linked to magnetism to avoid a possible geographic reversal of the geographic poles that cause catastrophes.

It seems to me that humanity was reduced to approximately 500 million inhabitants. From what I understand, I may be wrong, as there are not many explicit reports in the texts I read, the USA would be one of the most populous countries. There was more water in the oceans than today, that is, I believe there was less land on the continents and islands.

The geography was completely changed. I will attach the map of the USA that Al Bielek made. For example, Al Bielek said that most of Florida (USA) would be submerged in the sea.

I didn't quite understand the map, but it seems that the darkest gray part is the parts of the USA that were submerged in the ocean. Look at the map of Florida and compare the darker shade of gray and compare it with other parts of the map of the USA.

The reason I wrote this time travel topic is that in my limited view as a human being, the future is potential and can be changed.

Of all the information from Al Bielek, what affected me most was a war between Russia and China against the USA and Europe.

The facts that are happening nowadays, made a red alert. Russia is mobilizing its army to stay close to the Ukrainian border. Russia and China got closer.

In this way, I ask the government of the USA, European countries, Russia and China to contact each other with peace negotiations and avoid war. And this message is for the leaders of these nations of the present and the future.

=======

Yes, I believe in peace.

Yes, I believe that the future is potential and so can be changed.

Yes, I believe in God, and in Jesus, the prince of peace.

=======

The prophecy of Fátima (Portugal) tells, as I understand it, in the internet reports, that Russia (formerly the Soviet Union) was going to transform itself into a Christian nation.

What better time than this, for Russia to become a Christian nation and promote a peace conference between the USA, European countries, China and itself (Russia).

Unless mistaken, today there is religious freedom in Russia with many Orthodox Christians.

I ask that our Russian colleague from the Prozonov Forum talk a little about this (religion in Russia).

I believe and pray that many Russians and Chinese can
to play a leading role in world peace, now, in the present and in the future.

I wrote several references to Russia and China in the trilogy - The new age of the universe = love to make it clear that I love these people and I believe that they can seek the much needed peace in the world.

I am recalling that while I am writing this (3:11 pm) Lightline USA is taking place on Tuesdays in York, Pennsylvania (USA) and is being broadcast to everyone who wants to watch it.

In my prayers I ask God that there is no more world war on our planet and that, in this way, a world war between Russia and China against the USA and Europe is avoided.

In my prayers, I ask that diplomatic negotiations be initiated between the governments of these countries for peace now and in the future.

In my prayers I ask for the return of Jesus to take place as soon as possible to bring a message of peace to all peoples, mainly to Russia, China, USA, countries in Europe, Brazil (which my country, Brazil, which I love so much) return soon to have a normal president and one that honors true spiritual values), for the countries of all America (North America, Central America and South America), of all Africa, of all Asia, of all the Middle East, of all of Oceania, finally to all countries in the world and in all races.

=======

Oi Moses
Oi Prozonov
Ola a todos

Eu também sempre fui fascinado por filmes de viagens no tempo.

A mensagem que eu escrevi sobre viagem do tempo que, supostamente  ocorreu me chamou a atenção no dia de ontem, 19 de abril de 2021 (não há confirmação pelo governo americano). Eu estava lendo notícias da internet quando eu vi a notícia.

Depois comecei a pesquisar vários sites sobre o assunto inclusive de uma entrevista que o militar americano que contou que fez viagem do tempo fez em uma conferência sobre Objetos Voadores Não identificados.

No material da internet, fala em uma data, 13 de agosto de 1943, e um ciclo de 20 anos, com apenas uma diferença de um dia para mais ou para menos em que haveria uma ligação mais forte de nosso planeta com o hiperespaço quando seria mais forte a possibilidade de viagens no tempo.

Depois localizei o filme experimento filadelfia na internet e coloquei um link (veja o filme). Eu vi todo o filme (quase duas horas).

No filme o evento teria ocorrido em outubro de 1943, durante a segunda guerra mundial.

O militar que conta que viajou no tempo, disse que a história de amor foi inventada pelo estudio de cinema para chamar mais a atenção do público e que em relação o romance não existiu.

Mas tanto no início quanto no fim do filme Experimento Filadélfia, aparecem as cenas que foram descritas pelo militar que diz que viajou no tempo. Inclusive na parte que teria voltado para o navio de guerra e ter destruído a "máquina do tempo" para voltar o equílibrio, quando o navio voltou para FIladélfia no exato local e tempo onde estava (outubro de 1943), pois o projeto tinha dado errado.

O militar conta, em relatos que eu li na internet, outras informações diferentes em relação ao filme, por exemplo, quando chegou em 1983 ou 1984 (me parece que era 1984) em uma base secreta americana, ambos, ele e seu irmão (viajantes do tempo que estava no navio e que pularam do navio de guerra), foram detidos pelo governo americano logo que chegaram.

Quando retornou em outubro de 1943, os militares que estava no navio que viajou no tempo foram submetidos pelo governo militar americano uma lavagem cerebral para esquecer o episódio.

Um marinheiro (tripulante) que teve sua mão presa no navio teve sua mão amputada e colocado uma prótese. Outros que ficaram presos na estrutura do navio no retorno, quando houve um realinhamento molecular e acabaram ligando-se com a estrutura do navio, pelo que eu entendi, morreram.

No entanto, posteriormente, o militar que conta que viajou no tempo, disse que começou a recuperar a memória aos poucos até se lembrar de tudo o que aconteceu. Isto começou a acontecer quando ele leu um livro sobre o episódio ou algum outro documento e fez uma viagem, me parece, para o local que aconteceu.

O OVNI que foi sugado também e entrou junto com o navio de guerra, conforme relato do militar que diz que viajou no tempo, foi recuperado pelo governo americano e ficou nos EUA sendo estudado pelo governo americano. Possivelmente, devem ter usado a técnica de engenharia reversa. Engenharia reversa é quando se tem um objeto, por exemplo, desconhecido, e procura-se descobrir como ele foi feito e como funciona.

A entrevista do militar que diz que viajou no tempo em uma conferência sobre objetos voadores não identificados é repleta de detalhes. E, com tamanho conteúdo, ele foi a estrela de toda a conferência.

Estou tentando fazer um resumo das muitas informações adicionais que eu li ontem (19 de abril de 2021) e que estão na internet e que são atribuidas a Alfred Bielek.

Então, durante a segunda guerra mundial (1943) o governo americano estava fazendo um projeto buscando a invisibilidade ao radar, com a partipação de muitos gênios cientistas como Albert Einstein, Nicolas Tesla entre outros.

Foi aí que aconteceu o experimento Filadelfia, conforme o filme em outubro de 1943.

=======
Pelo que eu li em algum documento da internet que conta essa história,  este militar  (Alfred Bielek) que teria viajado no tempo já faleceu.

Mais informações leia o livro que ele escreveu:
https://www.thriftbooks.com/a/alfred-bielek/1651938/

=======
Pelo que eu entendi, Alfred Bielek (Al Bielek) voltou da viagem ao tempo que fez para o ano de 1984, ou seja, voltou para 1943, com seu irmão, além de muitos tripulantes que sobreviveram ao experimento.

Assim, com a ajuda de extraterrenos houve a correção do projeto e assim foi possibilitado a viagem do tempo, tecnologia que seria de conhecimento, portanto, do governo militar americano.

Pelo que eu entendi, nos relatos da internet que eu estou buscando em minha memória, Al Bielek conta que foram feitas muitas comunicações com os extraterrenos como se fossem ligações (ligações que fizemos por telefone, ou seja, diretamente).

Desta forma, Al Bielek fez nova viagem no tempo para séculos depois de hoje, aqui em nosso planeta, no futuro. Salvo engano, mais de quinhentos anos, me parece que por volta de 2.700 (ou pouco mais ou um pouco menos). Sendo que ele contou que morou quase dois anos no futuro por volta deste tempo.

Eu já contei alguns relatos, na primeira publicação, por exemplo, sobre as cidades flutuantes em várias partes do mundo graças ao avanço tecnologico em relação ao magnetismo e a gravidade; avanço na medicina totalmente diferente do que é hoje; que conseguiram evitar uma reversão dos pólos geográficos, que teria havia uma guerra entre Russia e China contra EUA e Europa. Vou adicionar mais informações.

A televisão não passava mais os verdadeiros cultos a celebridades de hoje em dia, o que aparecia na televisão era assuntos educativos.

O dinheiro foi substituído por um sistema de trocas. Pelo que eu entendi, haveria um banco de dados, ou algo assim, para que fosse contabilizado créditos ou algo semelhante.

Uma reversão geográfica dos pólos geográficos foi evitada, pelo que eu entendi, por uma imensa antena. Quanto a isto, eu acredito que a reversão dos pólos geográficos é um fenômeno magnético e existe sim, em minha visão, um raciocínio ligado ao magnetismo para evitar uma possível reversão geográfica dos pólos geográficos que causam catástrofes.

Me parece que a humanidade estava reduzida a aproximadamente 500 milhões de habitantes. Pelo que eu entendi, eu posso estar errado, pois não existe muitos relatos explícitos nos textos que eu li, os EUA seriam um dos países mais populosos. Existia mais águas nos oceanos do que hoje, ou seja, eu acredito que existia menos terra firme nos continentes e ilhas.

A geografia estava totalmente modificada. Vou anexar o mapa dos EUA que Al Bielek fez. Por exemplo, Al Bielek contou que a maior parte da Flórida (EUA) estaria submersa no mar.

Eu não entendi muito bem o mapa, mas parece que a parte em cinza mais escuro, são as partes dos EUA que ficaram submersas no oceano. Olhem o mapa da Florida e compare a tonalidade de cinza mais escuro e comparem com outras partes do mapa dos EUA.
=======

O motivo que me fez escrever este tópico sobre viagem do tempo é que em minha limitada visão como ser humano é que o futuro é potencial e pode ser modificado.

De todas as informações de Al Bielek o que mais me afetou foi uma guerra entre Russia e China contra EUA e Europa.

Os fatos que estão acontecendo na atualidade, fizerm um alerta vermelho. Rússia está mobilizando seu exercito para ficar perto da fronteira com a Ucrania. Rússia e China se aproximaram.

Desta forma, eu peço ao governo dos EUA, dos países europeus, da Rússia e da China que entrem em contato entre si com negociações de paz e evitem a guerra. E este recado são para os líderes destas nações do presente e do futuro.

=======

Sim, eu acredito na paz.

Sim, eu acredito que o futuro é potencial e assim pode ser mudado.

Sim, eu acredito em Deus, e em Jesus, o principe da paz.

=======

A profecia de Fátima (Portugal) conta, pelo que eu entendi, nos relatos da internet, que a Rússia (ex- União Soviética) iria se transformar em uma nação cristã.

Que melhor momento do que este, para a Rússia se transformar em uma nação crista e promover uma conferência de paz entre os EUA, paises europeus, a China e ela própria (Russia).

Salvo engano, hoje existe liberdade religiosa na Rússia tendo muitos cristãos ortodoxos.

Eu peço que nosso colega russo do Fórum Prozonov fale um pouco sobre isto (religião na Rússia).

Eu acredito e rezo para  que muitos russos e chineses possam
ter um papel de protagonistas na paz mundial, agora, no presente e no futuro.

Eu escrevi várias referências a Russia e a China na trilogia - A nova era do universo = amor para deixar claro que eu amo estes povos e acredito que possam buscar a paz tão necessária ao mundo.

Estou relembrando que enquanto estou escrevendo isto (15h11) está ocorrendo a Lightline USA das terças-feiras em York, Pensilvânia (EUA) sendo transmitida a todos que quiserem assistir.

Em minhas orações eu peço a Deus que não haja mais guerra mundial em nosso planeta e que, desta forma, seja evitada uma guerra mundial entre Rússia e China contra EUA e Europa.

Em minhas orações eu peço que sejam iniciadas imediatamente tratativas diplomaticas entre os governos desses países para a paz no presente e no futuro.

Em minha orações eu peço que ocorra tão logo possível o retorno de Jesus para levar uma mensagem de paz a todos os povos, principalmente, para Rússia, China, EUA, países da Europa, Brasil (que meu pais, Brasil, que eu amo tanto retorne a ter em breve um presidente normal e que prestigie valores espirituais verdadeiros), para os países de toda América (América do Norte, América Central e América do Sul), de toda a África, de toda Asia, de todo Oriente Médio, de toda Oceania, enfim a todos países do mundo e em todas as raças.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 08:11:48 pm by JuliodaLuz »

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2021, 07:34:23 pm »
Brasilia, Brazil, April 20, 2020 (Tuesday)

To all

Initially, I am very happy that justice has been done in the George Floyd case (USA), with the conviction on all charges against the killer.

Continuing ...

Look at the map of the USA, possibly after the great catastrophes (2020-2025). See the link with video and explanations at the end of the message.

Reading the information again, Alfred Bielek (Al Bielek), the time traveler, would have gone up to 2,137 when he spent six weeks with his brother. Then they went to 2,749, when the world population was approximately 300 million inhabitants in the world, with the USA having 50 million.

The information I described was from the world in 2,749, according to the accounts of Al Bielek.

And only then did they go to 1984 when they were told that they should return to the ship and destroy the generators of the time machine with an ax. And after they did this, the ship returned to Philadelphia in 1943.

In my view, explaining better, the military area of the current US government knows and uses time travel technology and has taken people into the future and the past. And to prove this they are taking pictures, videos with machines of the time, or with cell phones of today, for example. On the internet, then, there would be several images of time travelers.

One of the people who says he’s a time traveler, on one of the sites I’ve read, said that there are currently a lot of time travelers and by the year 6000 the time travel and teleportation technology would already be available to people who could afford to pay for it. travel, for example, in the past and witness historical events.

In any case, this is the theme that most fascinates people in my view. And, if there is no explicit observation in the Serara Forum so that I don't publish this subject in the third book of the trilogy I will write about this subject.

If there is silence, that is, no manifestation, I will understand that I will be able to talk about this subject in the third book of the trilogy, at the moment when I am making several additions.

See the video below with explanations of the new map of the USA by Alfred Bielek (2020-2025)

https://youtu.be/gC2Mh8wkzW4

=======

Post Scriptum:

If someone could transcribe this topic from the Serara Forum, Al Bielek's audio, of just a few minutes, and transcribe it here at the Serara Forum on the new map of the USA would be very useful for all people, like me, who are not natives English speaking countries.
=======

Post Scriptum (2):

Very important: - According to the information I read, the scientific basis that made the time travel machine possible would be the advance in research on Albert Einstein's Theory of the Unified Field.

See (website in Portuguese)
https://www1.folha.uol.com.br/fsp/1997/10/26/mais!/42.html

See (website in English)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_field_theory

=======

Brasília, Brasil, 20 de abril de 2020 (terça-feira)

A todos

Inicialmente, eu fico muito feliz que foi feito justiça no caso George Floyd (EUA), com a condenação em todas as acusações contra o assassino.

Continuando...

Vejam o mapa dos EUA, possivelmente, após a grande catastrofes (2020-2025). Veja o link com vídeo e explicações no final da mensagem.

Lendo novamente as informações, Alfred Bielek (Al Bielek), o viajante do tempo, teria ido até 2.137 quando ficou seis semanas com seu irmão. Depois foram para 2.749, quando a população mundial era aproximadamente 300 milhões de habitantes no mundo, sendo que os EUA possuiam 50 milhões.

As informações que descrevi eram do mundo em 2.749, conforme os relatos de Al Bielek.

E somente, então, eles foram para 1984 quando foram informados que deveriam voltar para o navio e destruir os geradores da maquina do tempo com um machado. E depois que fizeram isto, o navio voltou para Filadelfia, em 1943.

Em minha visão, explicando melhor, a área militar do governo atual dos EUA conhece e usa a tecnologia de viagem no tempo e tem levado pessoas para o futuro e para o passado. E para provar isto estão tirando fotos, vídeos com máquinas da época, ou com celulares de hoje, por exemplo. Na internet, então, existiriam várias imagens de viajantes do tempo.

Uma das pessoas que diz que é viajante do tempo, em um dos sites que eu li, disse que existem atualmente muitos viajantes do tempo e no ano de 6000 a tecnologia de viagem do tempo e de teletransporte já estaria disponível para pessoas que pudessem pagar para viajar, por exemplo, no passado e testemunhar eventos históricos.

Seja como for, este é o tema que mais fascina em  minha visão as pessoas. E, se não tiver alguma observação explícita no Fórum Serara para que eu não publique este assunto no terceiro livro da trilogia eu irei escrever sobre esse assunto.

Se houver silêncio, ou seja, nenhuma manifestação, eu entenderei que poderei falar sobre este assunto no terceiro livro da trilogia, no momento em que estou fazendo vários acréscimos.

Veja o vídeo abaixo com explicações do novo mapa dos EUA por Alfred Bielek (2020-2025)

https://youtu.be/gC2Mh8wkzW4

=======

Post Scriptum:

Se alguém pudesse transcrever neste tópico do Fórum Serara, o áudio de Al Bielek, de poucos minutos, e transcrever aqui no Fórum Serara sobre o novo mapa dos EUA seria muito útil para todas as pessoas, como eu, que não somos nativos de países com o idioma inglês.

=======

Post Scriptum (2):

Muito importante: - Conforme as informações que eu li, a base científica que possibilitou a maquina de viagem do tempo, seria o avanço na pesquisa da Teoria do Campo Unificado de Albert Einstein.

Vide (site em português)
https://www1.folha.uol.com.br/fsp/1997/10/26/mais!/42.html

Vide (site em inglês)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_field_theory
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 08:04:33 pm by JuliodaLuz »

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2021, 06:45:24 pm »
To all

Below is a link I found on the internet with a video by Al Bielek:

=======

Look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elOAQX4EPSc

This is a special additional archive footage to "AL BIELEK - THE COMPLETE VIDEO AUTOBIOGRAPHY" never before seen. Recorded in Denver, CO, 20th April, 2000 A.D.

======

Above is the link with the video by Alfred Bielek (Al Bielek) who claims that he made several trips in time, in a project in the US military area, and the first trip took place in 1943, on a warship that was in port in the city of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, when the Second World War was taking place.

I believe that it may be interesting, mainly, for people of the English language.

If anyone can do the full transcript, or at least, a summary of this 1 hour and 38 minute video, I believe it might be of interest to everyone.

=======

A todos

Abaixo, está um link que localizei na internet com um video de Al Bielek:

=======

Veja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elOAQX4EPSc

This is a special additional archive footage to "AL BIELEK - THE COMPLETE VIDEO AUTOBIOGRAPHY" never before seen. Recorded in Denver, CO, 20th April, 2000 A.D.

======

Acima esta o link com o vídeo de Alfred Bielek (Al Bielek) que alega que fez varias viagens no tempo, em projeto da área militar dos EUA, sendo que a primeira viagem aconteceu em 1943, em um navio de guerra que estava no porto na cidade de Filadelfia, Pensilvânia, quando acontecia a segunda guerra mundial.

Eu acredito que talvez seja interessante, principalmente, para as pessoas do idioma inglês.

Se alguém puder fazer a transcrição integral, ou pelo menos, uma síntese deste víde de 1 hora e 38 minutos, eu acredito que talvez fosse de interesse para todos.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 06:47:29 pm by JuliodaLuz »