Author Topic: We Are Aware  (Read 406 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
We Are Aware
« on: April 25, 2021, 03:59:28 am »
April 25, 2021

I am the Universal Father. I know your expectations and intentions and I am here to acknowledge the situation because the strangest things are happening to your planet without our permission. I am your Universal Father and I say this to all of you: we care deeply about you and remain vigilant and alert as the evil on your planet must be erased. We are sending you our mighty forces to defeat insurgents. Be with Me and My heavenly helpers who are constantly making their presence known to those who must disappear and who must never show their face on your planet or any other. These disruptions have been going on for too long and seriously disrupt our plans for your world where Jesus is about to set foot and begin his extensive social reform and well-prepared agenda with full force.

Stay the course and know that I am the Universal Father, I am with you. Know that you are loved and supported and that things will end in good time. We note your concern to support Jesus and His staff who are ready and fully aware of their work and schedule of changes on their agendas to move Urantia forward and begin the long and difficult road to unite this world, to become one in accepting their God and Creator so that they can live in peace and work with the right methods to bring the planet towards the beginning of a new age of Light and Life, which is its destiny.

I am the Universal Father and will take you under My guidance to share in the beauty of what I, your Heavenly Father, proclaimed when this planet was created and took its place in vast space. To all of you My children here, keep up the good work, we see that your faith and dedication is great and consistent to strive for better times for all on this terribly damaged sphere that always has the attention of Myself and My beloved Creator Son Michael of Nebadon/Dominium and will be under His total direction.

This is your Universe Father giving you some words to remind you of My devoted love and care for all.

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: We Are Aware
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2021, 05:38:01 am »
Thank You Father.
We are truly grateful for Your assuring words,Love,care,Blessings ,protection and all that You do for us.
Help us to be the people You need us to be and of value to the plans for this planet.

Thank you SophiaVeronica as well.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2021, 10:09:03 am »
Thank you Father and SophiaVeronica for these beautiful encouraging words. They empower us to carry on and look forward to the day that Michael of Nebadon/Dominion will rule the planet fully once all dark forces be gone forever. 

We know that Jesus will remain with us for a very long time as he said, perhaps until the planet settles in Light and Life, but where would he go after that? Will he go back to Paradise where he belongs now, after he completed his Mission on Urantia?

Much love to all, 
Valerie, 
sons of God  

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2021, 10:29:42 am »
Thank you SophiaVeronica for bringing and sharing our Father's message which we cherish.  It gives us great hope.  We believe in our Father's words.  We pray ceaselessly for the real beginning of Jesus' return to "unite this world".