Author Topic: Our Father on Prayer  (Read 310 times)

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
Our Father on Prayer
« on: May 05, 2021, 08:07:40 pm »
I approach my Father with a Heart Full of Gratitude.

Dear Father my Heart is Full of Thanks!  Such a Wonderful Day!  So many Wonderful Friends!  I pray that every One of my Brothers and Sisters will feel such Gratitude toward You!

Father:
As You wish, So shall it Be.
This very moment your prayer sets into motion the very best of what you desire.
Those who have an ear will receive it readily.  Those who don't, I will save this Blessing for the perfect time when their Hearts are open to it.

When my Sons and Daughters Pray, in ways that touch the Divine Heart, the response is assured.  This is one of the more Magnificent aspects of Our Relationship.  Did you know, you can touch the Heart of the Divine through Your Highest Prayers?  This is no mean feat.  It is beyond man's understanding.  Yet every day these Miracles occur when my Sons and Daughters pray with All Their Heart.

If you knew how effective your Prayers in this life can be, you would pray ceaselessly.  Did you know you can?  You can pray ceaselessly throughout the day, and you don't even need words.  Always involve your Heart!  Always expand your prayers to include Everyone.  Heartfelt Prayers are the Songs you Sing as You Pilgrimage toward Your "Promised Land".

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Our Father on Prayer
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 12:35:28 am »
Thank you Pjammer for sharing this.Thank You Father for Your loving and uplifting words.

I pray Father that we shall all be uplifted in our hearts,minds and being by Your Grace,Love and Fellowship Father.
That we shall become each moment the sons and daughters You need us to be.
Father I thank you for everything and everyone .May Your will be done always in all ways.Amen.

Online JRL1944

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Our Father on Prayer
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 07:55:54 am »

PJhammer,

Thank you for your beautiful posting above and I think God The Father to show us how to pray.

''When my Sons and Daughters Pray, in ways that touch the Divine Heart, the response is assured.  This is one of the more Magnificent aspects of Our Relationship.  Did you know, you can touch the Heart of the Divine through Your Highest Prayers? ''

Thank you again

Robert