Author Topic: Unmute  (Read 276 times)

Offline Pliktarious

• The light of God surrounds us.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Unmute
« on: May 08, 2021, 03:37:06 pm »
I have a request that we unmute the lightline especially through the question and answer part,that would make things flow more smoothly and would take the stiffness out of the session,it would be like sitting around the kitchen table and more relaxing.Some of us on the LL find it impossible to join in due to faults in our telephones and it would give everyone the opportunity to say something if they wish to do so.If someone talks over a fellow member its no big deal that goes on all the time and everyone can talk to each other and not just the host. Let me know your opinion about this request. Pliktarious.

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: Unmute
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2021, 04:59:20 pm »
Pliktarious,
The reason we have everyone muted is because there is so much background noise that sometimes we cannot hear what a speaker is saying.  However if want, you we can certainly unmute you on my future calls.  I will try to see to it that you are unmuted during the q and A.  If any others are having phone issues and want to remain unmuted, let me know and I will try to work things out so that anyone who wants, will be able to get in with a question or comment.  Thank you Pliktarious for letting me know this.  I certainly do not want a situation that makes it difficult for anyone to ask or comment.
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline Pliktarious

• The light of God surrounds us.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Unmute
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2021, 11:05:04 am »
Hi Amethyst,it would be nice if you could do so but I cannot promise I will have a question ready but nice to know that its possible.