Author Topic: Transmission  (Read 260 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Transmission
« on: May 10, 2021, 06:58:00 pm »

This is your Father speaking through your Thought Adjuster, which is easy for you to receive and understand. Your Thought Adjuster knows all and everything about you, He is your eyes and ears, your feelings and emotions, your desires and your experiences, for He is you and works through you as yourself. The two of you are one and act as one. Your Thought Adjuster is constantly revising and adjusting the communication between you and Himself and is delighted when He sees your progress in the spiritual so that you can move on and are ready to be taken to new insights and challenges.

There was a pause and then the Father continued:

The unfoldment of My universe is something that will take forever and that is for you, mortals, very hard to grasp for these are divine expressions that will become more clear to you while being on your journey through the universe and to Me. There is an awful lot to learn and to experience and the possibilities are endless and without ever ceasing for all who send out the wish to start on this journey and to acknowledge the fact that I am the Father of all and everything. That all things are in Me and exist in and through Me.

Thus is the lesson you’ll have to learn during your ascension career and of course during your time in full material form on the planet you’re born on. Your first experiences will be very short, although it may not seem so to you, but your first acquaintance with life through your earthly father and mother is very short and is a small platform for the next ones to come. 

Every moment of your life, whether it is material or spiritual, will add to your experience and make you grow, it will develop more possibilities to the next phases in your lives and you’ll become more aware and more equipped with the needed attributes. Your lives will be full and rich, as I have intended it to be when the idea of a human species was formed in my mind. 

I am that powerful, I can and will create whatever is wanted and needed for I am God, your one and only Creator and you are greatly loved and respected as a part of the Divine Family.
This is your Universal Father speaking to you. Take My blessings and stay with Me. 

Offline Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Transmission
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 07:13:59 am »
Thank Father. Thank you Sophia

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Transmission
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2021, 10:32:48 am »
Father,thank you for Your embrace. For truly in You we move,live and have our being.Thank You for the Blessing Father.
Thank you SophiaVeronica for sharing.

Love and Blessings,
Moses