Author Topic: Words from Moses  (Read 221 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Words from Moses
« on: June 06, 2021, 04:17:23 am »

Teacher: Moses
Receiver: SophiaVeronica

This is Moses, I am an old teacher from long ago and people know me from the Bible and the stories about my birth. I was laid outside to be found by others who could take care of me. I was rescued, I had a mission and you're all familiar with that too. I was the leader of my tribe and the people at that time were living in very difficult circumstances. They believed in what I had been teaching them about the Heavenly Father and they chose me to be their leader in almost everything. When the tribe had to flee, they turned to me and I felt the responsibility to take them to a safer place. I had no idea where to go. I prayed to our Heavenly Father and trusted in Him to bring my people to another region where they'd have a chance to settle and feel safe.

Circumstances were so bad that many started to grumble and some even turned against me. Fights broke out between the people. They felt distraught and lost and after a while some of them gave up and thought that it was impossible to find a better place. We were with so many and you know from your present day refugees how people have to walk a long way in danger and hunger sometimes to finally find a place to stay. The same in my time. People suffered, especially young children and it was difficult for the elderly to keep up with the pace. It happened that we had no food or water, but we worked very hard to keep the group inspired and alive. You know the rest of the story and it all really happened as you heard or read it.

I tell you this because your people might get to face the same problems in a short while, because your world is about to experience things that you have not seen before and many will want to go to other places in search of safety and protection. The conditions will be the same as in my time, many on the run, many will be afraid and looking for someone to lead them to at least some safety and shelter. They will be weeping, not knowing what to do. But some will rise, some of those who are strong, who will try to hold a group together, comfort them and lead them away from the horrible places they are facing at that moment. They'll do anything to make it clear that they must leave in a hurry, but must be listening in order to move forward in some sort of orderly fashion.

You here on the Forum have all been instructed and know what to expect, we really hope and count on you to take the lead where needed. Be the one who can bring order, a little hope and a way to get the masses to listen.

Of course you will be assisted by us, by your Thought Adjusters and many Celestial Beings who will be near you to strengthen you and advice you. That's why it is so very important that you are prepared and not let yourself get into a state of total chaos, try to avoid that at all times. Show your faith and courage, pledge nothing but your determination in dealing with the unexpected, for that will convince the frightened, deeply troubled masses who turn to you in such a situation. We pray for you wherever you live, but we also know, like you, that there is a good chance that very serious and terrible things can happen in certain places that will affect the entire planet, wherever it may strike first.

Stay the course and be prepared, we support you all. We ask God's blessings for everyone and await with you what may happen in the very near future.

I know you can accept this message and not let yourself drift into fear or overwhelming thoughts.
Thank you for listening, I wish you a good evening. This is Moses your teacher from the Old Times.

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Words from Moses
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2021, 07:08:19 am »
Thank you SophiaVeronica for posting this transmission. 
Thank you Moses for your words of advice and assurance. They are  greatly appreciated.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Offline Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Words from Moses
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 06:35:28 pm »
Thank you SophiaVĂ©ronica. 
Long time Moses. Thank you.