Author Topic: God´s Soldiers  (Read 138 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
God´s Soldiers
« on: June 09, 2021, 04:31:11 pm »
ARCHANGEL RYAN

My father served in WW11.  I was a professional soldier. My two sons were
professional soldiers. My younger brother was killed on active duty in 1975. 

Soldiering is in my blood and therefore if there is anything similar, I would
regard it as an honour to be able to serve. Anywhere!

I cannot imagine any occupation more honourable than that of a soldier for God.

Therefore I submit this as my application for consideration.

Lemuel

Offline Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: God´s Soldiers
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 05:59:31 pm »
I too wish to express my preference for service in the Father’s Missions.

As a retired attorney, with 30 years experience in the legal field, it will be an honor and a privilege to serve in the celestial courts. 

Blessings to all,

José L. Vargas Núñez
José L. Vargas Núñez, Esq

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2021, 12:46:41 am »
I would like something compatible with my preparation, I work as a teacher in my native country, on the other hand, whatever is compatible for me, and according to the will of the Father, this without making very difficult choices for these totally new projects,  and that there is no curriculum that is completely created for these opportunities for the first time on the planet.

Thanks.

Rene.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 09:36:28 am »
Rene you see it, I think, correctly.  These departments are vast in what they attempt to do and be to the general population.  Let me remind everyone that if I am not wrong, the Planetary Manger who is assigned but not operating well yet, must  fold these departments under the planetary government for sure but how is still open to question, unfortunately for all of us and our personal planning.

For that reason, these assignments with human life extensions may go far beyond what the extensions are designed to last.  For instance they tell me I have a life extension that takes me past two hundred more years.  Yet two hundred more years does not exhaust the length of time for Urantia to be done with these Missions and to be finished and healed so the planet and its people  can receive the  social justice of Light and Life. 

Watch what you say or ask now in particular as it is safe to assume we have major construction changes to the design of what they call a Mission for Urantia.  I throw my hands up for I am unaware of any real order to start and move and that is partially not our fault for to tell us what is being done next.  To say it clearly to us is also to instruct the rebels and they are quick to adopt to changes Salvington makes to undo those plans as fast as they are made.  . 

May I suggest we listen carefully with the understanding they may be feeding us information that is inexact and untrue just to keep the rebels guessing.  After last night for myself and having to fight the insurrectionists off again, I am ready to call for the wholesale extermination of individuals who truly are out of synchrony with their very use for spirit changes of good will for Urantia.  The insurrectionists  need disciplined to the tune of years in prison if that has to be.   I leave this alone now only because we may aid and abet the enemy by further examination.  Please let timing alone for your own peace of mind.   Thank you.
RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2021, 12:39:51 pm »
I'm in for the long haul, to be in the environment of like minds is a honor, to work from the ground up is an honor, to be an asset and not a liability is an honor, use me as you please Father I will adjust.
Weydevu

Online JRL1944

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2021, 01:05:26 pm »

Archangel Ryan,

How I will be able to serve? This is the question I ask myself and my Thought Adjuster for guidance.

I understand that '' able to transmit '' is a requirement and I still continue to practice transmission.

As a Transmitter I feel I will be able serve. I am an average human being with no special skill. I am

certain the Divine Being that indwells me and the other Celestials Beings will be able to help me with

'' an assignment that is suitable for me and for the Mission'' 

With Hope to serve.

Robert