Author Topic: Message from Manatuba Melchizedek  (Read 4587 times)

Offline SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Message from Manatuba Melchizedek
« on: August 13, 2022, 05:18:12 am »
This is Manatuba Melchizedek

Welcome Manatuba and good morning, thank you for coming, please speak if you wish.

Yes, thank you my dear, you have heard about me before. I will take my place in the work within the Magisterial Foundation and its subsidiaries within newly formed boards of administration and appointed staff. 

Much has been prepared by Ron Besser, who has devoted many years to this important work of which we now wish to take advantage. It is good and useful to have these worldly matters in order for all the work that must be done during the Missions in which many of our Order of Melchizedek participate in cooperation with numerous other Spiritual Orders who will not be visible. 

The work before us is comprehensive and will slowly gain acceptance among the people as it becomes more widely known and confidence grows in the unprecedented help being received. Those who have been informed will follow us and probably speak to their own people, and this could become part of your duties when you are commissioned to do by Jesus or the Magisterial Sons or one of Their representatives.

For now, remain calm and composed as you have done so far and stay away from riots or uncontrolled behavior, as you have been advised so many times. Rejoice with us in these coming events, but at the same time prepare yourselves for the difficulties that await you all and with which you will have to deal. But new ways and methods will be applied, so much needed for growth and development of your world. Be confident and as always, stay the course. 

This is Manatuba Melchizedek, I leave you for today and will speak to you again. Good day.

Thank you very much Manatuba for your words to us.

Elise

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Message from Manatuba Melchizedek
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2022, 06:28:57 am »
Thank you Manatuba Melchizedek for this message. Thank you SophiaVeronica as well, for sharing. Sincerely appreciated.
God Bless.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Message from Manatuba Melchizedek
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2022, 15:07:09 pm »
A heap of thanks Mantutia & Ron, that cleared things well enough for me to realize people will go to any extreme to explain the origin of anything and still not recognize the Light of Lights is the source of our life and the lack of Light is the source of our problems. Thank you again.

Weydevu