Author Topic: Manatuba Address All  (Read 4664 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Manatuba Address All
« on: August 13, 2022, 08:21:00 am »
Manatuba, I sense you are here with a transmission for me. Is that so?

"Yes, Amethyst, I am here and am pleased you have asked for me.  You are feeling stronger today and it is good that the dark cloud that has been upon you the last couple of weeks is beginning to lift to the point that you are ready to begin transmitting again. In the following days and weeks your inner resolve will strengthen and transmissions will once again begin to flow.

"I want all of you to know that while we seek to get as many transmissions from you on a daily basis, it is natural that there will be from time to time, an ebb and flow. We know this frustrates you, but do not dwell upon what you are unable to do, but what you are able to do. There are dry times for all of you. You may have noticed that there are times when even Ron does not post a transmission daily.  The transmissions we are sending to you today and into the future will become more 'meaty' if you will, as there is much to be given to the world and we need all of you to be our messengers.  Yes we need each and every one of you. It is my intention to keep in touch with each of you from time to time, albeit not as much as I would like due to my extensive responsibilities. If you have not yet received any transmissions from me, begin to look for, and ask for them. The team needs to be strengthened and function as a unit.

"Amethyst is now getting a vision of Jesus with a broad smile on his face. Yes the cabal is still active, but the clouds are lifting more and more each and every day. So please understand that even though there are many difficulties ahead, the worst is going to start to appear in the rear view mirror beginning right now, and even more so as the days pass. There will be chaos, but it will be for the purpose of churning up and removing cabal activities. 

"One thing I want to remind you of is that things will not unfold exactly as you expect. Each of you has ideas of what will, or will not happen, but all of you will will find yourselves in uncharted territory to some extent. Learn to accept and roll with the punches. This flexibility will serve you well in the coming weeks. Just chill and stay out of trouble.

"I leave you for the moment and will keep in touch as things unfold".

Amethyst here: I thank you Manatuba for your words.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 08:24:06 am by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken