Author Topic: Are you ready ?  (Read 4606 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Are you ready ?
« on: August 14, 2022, 03:18:49 am »
During my time of stillness, I ask : ‘Is there anyone with a message for me to-day ? Whoever you may be, put aside the cabal, you are most welcome, I stand ready to take a dictation. So, you can go ahead.’

“This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON, the Creator Son, I am speaking through JESUS, the Son of God, as one voice, without cacophony. It is one thing to be prepared mentally and another thing when it comes to face reality in a physical way. During my first stay on Urantia, I warned my apostles, disciples and followers about what they may expect in a situation of crisis. They were most fearful and Peter was one of them, when I was arrested as Jesus by the Roman Legion under the pressure of the Sanhedrins.”

“Don’t get Me wrong, fear is a normal reaction to a specific situation where your life is put at risk and in such a case it is a protection. Fear is a human emotional response to a danger, it alerts you of a threat. You have been advised many times to stay home, not to expose yourself outside, until the situation is back to quietness. At this stage, there will come a time when you have to take the bull by the horns, to let people know what is at stake and of course with precautionary measures. You will not be asked to face angry mob, but there will be many who will come to you, be it for curiosity. It is then that you have to deploy your knowledge to those who are thirsty. Are you ready for this challenge ? Thank you for receiving Me and stay in my peace.”

Thank you MICHAEL/JESUS for this encouraging message. I bow to you both.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Re: Are you ready ?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2022, 10:46:34 am »
August 14, 2022, Samara, local time 18.16.

Today, on my 71st birthday, Proventin dictated this information.

Hello, take my message.

As you already know, Jesus is on the planet. But on Urantia, monstrous events are taking place in practically every country. You don't know everything, and you shouldn't know everything. Your main task for the coming months is to save your life. Events will develop rapidly not only in connection with the message of Christ Michael, but also because of natural anomalies. In general, the population will be very excited about the lack of truthful information. This is where you will come in handy.

But you have to act wisely. Communicate only with those who are friendly. Any manifestation of aggression towards you or towards people can provoke serious riots and take your life.

Stay alert, listen to our calls and record messages. Let you not immediately have the opportunity to convey information to people, but then it will come in handy.

Christ Michael is looking forward to you, do not fail his trust. He will tell you about it himself.

Until communication.

- Thank you dear Proventin for the message.

14 августа 2022, Самара, местное время 18.16.
Сегодня в день моего 71-летия Провентин продиктовал эту информацию.
Привет, прими мое сообщение.
Как ты уже знаешь, Иисус находится на планете. Но на Урантии происходят чудовищные события практически во всех странах. Не всё вы знаете, и не должны знать. Главная ваша задача на ближайшие месяцы сохранить свою жизнь. События будут развиваться стремительно не только в связи с сообщением Христа Михаила, но и из-за природных аномалий. В целом население будет очень возбуждено отсутствием правдивой информации. Вот именно здесь вы пригодитесь.
Но надо действовать с умом. Общаться только в теми, кто настроен доброжелательно. Любое проявление агрессии в вашу сторону или в сторону людей может спровоцировать серьезные беспорядки и лишить вас жизни.
Будьте бдительны, слушайте наши вызовы и записывайте сообщения. Пусть у вас сразу не будет возможности донести информацию до людей, но потом она пригодится.
Христос Михаил надеется на вас, не подведите его доверие. Он скажет вам об этом сам.
До связи.
- Спасибо дорогой Провентин за сообщение.