Author Topic: Jesus & Michael of Nebadon - Connect & Share What You Receive Each Day  (Read 3167 times)

7inOcean

Speakers: Jesus and Michael of Nebadon
Subject: Connect and Share What You Receive Each Day
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 15/08/2022 8.15am (AEST)

“Take a moment to allow this space in which we dwell. This is Jesus and Michael of Nebadon speaking as one. Yesterday you felt a sense and you are lost as to what to describe it. Perhaps you may have thought of it an eerie sense of quietness and resolve, a completeness that has no need for anything but an enormous sense of gratitude and peace. That is your Adjuster acknowledging that it is you and with you in your state of mind and heart. We can bow to it as you do and peace it is to be. 

When you are in that state of peace it is indeed a sense of quiet you are not able to label it. One must be in it to know it. It remains with you as you dwell in a place that is suitable. 

Now this: there are many things you hold close to your heart and not let too much out for the sheer need to keep oneself from any harm and for that it serves you well yet it does hold you back just a little if only for a little while. Certainly, being bold and courageous can have its risks, but in times like these in Urantia, it is best to hide and stay quiet and in prayer with us while we work out Urantia and its terrible ways and habits. It is truly awful in various places and we are not pleased with what we see, however there are a few in the population, such as yourselves, who are understanding the higher consciousness within and are pursuing this in their desire to know more of their Ascension. It is for this we seek to be about and to educate on, so you all know the greater eternal life ahead for those who are willing to take the journey with their abiding Adjuster. It is with your Adjuster that you find peace and purpose in your life.

Life with the Father is eternal and has so many adventures you are to explore and experience as I have gone to those places also and you will follow me as well. There are so many following even now and are greatly enjoying the journey. Even though you may know many will be lost here on Urantia, despair not, as there are many more who are well and truly on the way to the Isle of Paradise and become Finaliters. It is quite a journey.

As for me, Jesus, I have traveled it, and am now deified due to my work with Michael of Nebadon and my Adjuster. It is a second Bestowal Mission and it is one that involves a multiple effort of personnel including myself to gain Urantia back into awareness of the Universal family. My appearance will declare the quarantine of Urantia null and void and the people of this earth will become aware of the fact they are Cosmic Citizens of the Super Universe of Orvonton. Already the James Webb Telescope is snapping images of a vast universe of millions of galaxies and stars swirling in space and that is telling you who see these images that you are not alone as there are numerous other inhabited worlds just like your own. Please bear in mind, that this earth holds “breather” species mostly due to its atmospheric composition, other planets hold “non-breather” species and they do not require the atmospheric composition that you have, but are able to function in an environment entirely different to your own. The “non-breather” types communicate via the ability of telepathic channels and are adept in mind communications. It is with these we are able to connect so easily. It is with the “breather” types it requires a tuning with your Thought Adjuster to note that “still small voice” within all the monkey chatter that happens in your brain. Once you are aware of my voice, you are aware of our connection. 

Already, each of you are making some progress to maintain your daily vigil with us to take our message and share it, so as to grant a greater picture of conveyance we wish it be known to the readers. In this way, we reach out more in the colorful way we express ourselves to each and everyone of you. I ask those who think they cannot do it, just pause and write your thoughts on a page and let those thoughts continue until you have a flow, there you may see your Thought Adjuster showing you how Spirit speaks. Do that no matter how brief, and share it too. This is all about practice and how we can encourage you to grow in your awareness with the Spirit within. 

This is how I grew when I was Jesus walking the walk in Palestine and how I knew there is way more in me than just my thoughts alone. It is in those moments of prayer we commune and are divine. I advise this: just go for it and share it my dear friends. I am with you as you seek to be one with the Father. I leave it there for now and may my peace be with you. Shalom.

End.

Thank you so much Jesus and Michael of Nebadon. 

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Re: Jesus & Michael of Nebadon - Connect & Share What You Receive Each Day
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 12:52:34 pm »
August 15, 2022¸ Samara, local time 07.10. Call from the installer.

Yes, write. We remind you of the need to always be in touch. This is a test of how you fulfill our request.

Go ahead with your plan, but be prepared.

Until communication.

- Thanks.

17 30. Dear Manatuba Melchisidek. You said that in time you would meet with each of us who can receive heavenly transmissions. Please tell me when we can talk to me

Yes right now.

- Thank you very much, I'm ready to write down your message.

Write well. Many of you have already communicated with me and with Christ Michael, other Melchizedeks. The closer the coming of the Savior, the more intense our meetings will be.

Now we all need to focus our efforts on the preparation of this epoch-making event. It is important not to miss any little things that can become a big problem. Now the situation is such that it is difficult to predict the behavior of people, because not only our light forces are active, but the dark side is not sitting idly by. We identify them and deprive them of the opportunity to harm mortals. Of course, the fight will be tough. I think you are all ready.

Keep in touch with your tuner and make daily messages.

- Thank you very much Manatuba for this message.

15 августа 2022¸ Самара, местное время 07.10. Вызов от настройщика.
Да пиши. Мы напоминаем о необходимости всегда быть на связи. Это проверка, как ты выполняешь нашу просьбу.
Действуй по своему плану, но будь в готовности.
До связи.
- Спасибо.

17 30. Дрогой Манатуба Мельхисидек. Ты говорил, что со временем встретишься с каждым из нас, кто может принимать небесные передачи. Скажи, пожалуйста, когда мы сможешь пообщаться со мной
Да прямо сейчас.
- Большое тебе спасибо, я готов записывать твое послание.
Хорошо, пиши. Многие из вас уже пообщались и со мной и с Христом Михаилом, другими Мельхисидеками. Чем ближе приход Спасителя¸ тем интенсивнее будут наши встречи.
Сейчас нам всем надо сосредоточить усилия на подготовке этого эпохального события. Важно не упустить какой либо мелочи, которая может стать большой проблемой. Сейчас ситуация такая, что поведение людей трудно прогнозировать, ведь действуют не только наши светлые силы, но и темная сторона не сидит сложа руки. Мы их выявляем и лишаем возможности приносить вред смертным. Конечно, борьба будет суровая. Думаю, все вы готовы.
Продолжай оставаться на связи со своим настройщиком и делай ежедневные сообщения.
- Большое тебе спасибо Манатуба за это сообщение.